When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden continues eating with a purr as he eats some of his fries, "everything is so good," he finishes about nearly half of his burger and tries the chocolate milkshake, wagging his tail and goes back to eating.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden ate all of his burger and fries, finishing up his milkshake. He wags his tail and lets out a burp, blushing and covers his mouth, "oops, pardon me," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Jayden giggles and then nods his head as he gets up and walks out, rubbing his stomach, "I am so full," he purrs. "Lead the way," he wags his tail.

he giggled and smiled then started to walk out of the place after finishing and paying and took him back to his house. "Man there are good places." he said smiling as he unlocked his home and went inside.

Jayden nods his head, "there are so many good places to eat," he purrs and follows Hidan to his house. He walks inside of Hidan's house and takes off his shoes.

Jayden tilts his head and laughs a little, "well.. do you have any video games," he looks around since it has been a while since he was over Hidan's house.

Jayden wags his tail and looks around, "are your games in your room," he tilt his head to the side.

"No they have there own room." he said walking to the game room with all consoles and then a closet. "Open that closet and you will find every game I could get." he said smiling

Jayden perks his ears up and nods his head as he follows Hidan to the game room. He looks at the closet and opens it, "wow.. you sure got alot, more than I do," he wags his tail as he looks at the games, trying to decide which one to play.

"Yeah I know I collect them we two players down to mmorpgs." he said smiling and looked at him. "but its what ever you want I have always been a game nerd." he said smiling, "The trick was not letting anyone at school find out."

Jayden laughs a little and pouts a little, shaking his head, "there are so many games to choose from.... I don't know what to pick." He looks at Hidan,"do you have any suggestions of a good two player game for us to play," he tilts his head to the side.

Jayden tilts his head to the side, shrugging his shoulders, "well..as long as it's a game we can play together, I guess it doesn't matter," he wags his tail.

Jayden laughs a little, "that is what happens when you have too many games," he wags his tail as he picks up one from the shelve and looks at it.

"I know I'm sorry but if there is a new game I have to play it for a while I have beat all of the games so do you want one with a good plot or no plot at all?" he asked

Jayden laughs a little and looks down at the game, wagging his tail, "I found one," he walks over to the game console and opens the game case, putting the disc into the console and wags his tail as he sits a few inches away from the tv.

Jayden wags his tail as he grabs one of the controller and gives the other controller to Hidan.

Jayden wags his tail and looks at Hidan while playing the game, "should we make a bet to make this more interesting," he sticks his tongue out a bit.