When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden shrugs his shoulders while playing the game, "I am not sure, what do you think is a good bet?" He rubs his chin and perks his ears up with a giggle, "If I lose... I will offer up my virginity," he sticks his tongue out.

Jayden rubs the back of his head while blushing, "I guess.. that is only fair," he wags his tail.

Jayden blinks while blushing softly, "are you saying you want to take away my virginity?" He sticks his tongue out as he plays the game, messing up a couple of times since he never played this game before.

Jayden giggles a little, perking up his ears, "what will happen if it is a tie," he continues playing the game.

Jayden thinks and shrugs his shoulders as he perks his ears up as he continues playing and pouts a little, "hey.. the computer won," he grumbles a bit.

Jayden laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "I guess that makes it a tie," he swishes his tail side to side annoyingly.

Jayden rubs his chin as he thinks, swishing his tail, "well...," he giggles softly, "we.. can always both offer our virginity," he sticks his tongue out.

Jayden laughs a little, "if you really that nervous.. I will offer my virginity first and than you can offer yours?"

Jayden looks at Hidan while blushing as he starts taking off his shirt, unbuckling his pants and starts pulling them down. He blushes a bit brighter as he starts pulling down his underwear.

Jayden flickers his ears confusingly, "we both lost.. but I already told you I am willing to go first."

Jayden blushes and pouts a bit, "i-it is my first time too," he crosses his arms and looks to the side embarrassingly.

Jayden tilts his head and flickers his ears, "well... first you need to take off your clothes first."