When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden perks his ears up, slowly nods his head as he goes over to Hidan's bed and lays next to Hidan, yawning and falls asleep, turning into his cat form in his sleep.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden purrs as he perks his ears up as he looks at Hidan, wagging his tail a it, "my stomach is still full."

Jayden looks outside and shakes his head, "well.. it is still pretty early so maybe we can go for a walk, come back and play some games," he wags his tail slowly.

Hidan smiled and his tail went back and forth. "Alright lets go for a walk then." he said smiling and closing his eyes not sure of what he needed or wanted to do. Soon he got up and started to head out the door

Jayden tilts his head and then nods his head, transforming back into his human form but was naked. "Hey wait for me I got to get dress first," he pouts as he puts on his clothes.

Jayden pouts a little, "hey.. it makes it easier to take a shower, plus it only takes a couple of minutes to get dressed," he walks to Hidan once he was fully dressed.

Jayden pouts and sticks his tongue out as he follows Hidan out of the house, following him to the park.

Jayden shrugs his shoulders, "I am sure there is something we can figure out to do," he looks around the park, wondering what to do.

Jayden perks his ears up as he watches Hidan run around in the park, running after him.

Hidan smiled and rolled around with Jayden playing and laughing his tail wagging and he was excited about what this was he hadn't played like this for a long long time.

Jayden flickers his ears a bit as he leans upward slightly and softly nibbles on Hidan's ear tip, swishing his tail side to side.

Jayden squeaks and looks at Hidan with a pout as he holds onto Hidan's tail, licking Hidan's cheek with a purr.