When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden laughs a little as he lean up and wags his tail, nuzzling up to Hidan while purring.

Jayden looks at Hidan while swishing his tail, "I can't wait for us to spend more time together now that school is done."

Jayden perks his ears up as he looks out the window as it was starting to get dark, "we got so distracted, its already night time," he slowly nods his head and yawns, "yeah," he wags tail, "all the playing got me pretty exhausted."

"Alright lets go get some food and then head back to my house alright." he said smiling as he got up and started to walk to his home. "Do you want to eat at my place or get something on the way."

Jayden nods his head and rubs his chin, "hm.. let's get something on the way," he wags his tail with a soft smile as he starts walking out of his bedroom, heading downstairs and bends over to get his shoes on.

Jayden rubs his chin, "hmm.. how about cheeseburgers? We can have pizza for lunch tomorrow," he wags his tail.

"That sounds great I know a place by my house." he said as he walked out of his friends house and into the streets heading to his house and the diner by his house. "Take it to my house or eat it there?" he asked

Jayden nods his head as he follows Hidan. When arriving at the diner, he crosses his arms and thinks, "hm.. it might get cold if we take the burgers home so.. eat it here," he wags his tail.

Jayden wags his tail as he looks at the waiter, "I will take the cheeseburger with fries too, but I want a chocolate milkshake."

Jayden laughs a little, "well I am sure it will be ready soon," he looks out the window while wagging his tail.

Jayden laughs a little and wags his tail, "sounds like a good breakfast," he purrs and flickers his ears a bit, "there sure is a lot of people here today."

Jayden shrugs his shoulders, "maybe people were in the mood for burgers," he wags his tail.

"I can't wait," Jayden wags his tail with a smile while purring, "I hope they are ready soon," he flickers his ears a bit.

Jayden laughs a little as he watches the burgers, soda and milkshake got delivered to the table. He wags his tail and grabs his burger, unwrapping it and starts eating.