When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden looks up and shakes his head as he felt the male's cum covered cock on his lips before it sliding in his mouth.

The male smiled as he walks behind the neko and lift up his ass, rubbing his cock against the entrance as he thrusts his cock inside.

Jayden perks his ears up and moans, feeling his butt get full of cock again and looks up at the other male with a growl, drooling as he felt the male's cock moves in and out of his mouth.

"So.. which hole do you prefer? His mouth or ass," the male smiles while holding Jayden's hip with one hand and the other snaking his hand down to stroke Jayden's cock, starting to pick up the speed with his thrusts.

Jayden growls a little as he lowers his ears, drooling and moans on the other's cock.

"His insides are so soft," the male strokes Jayden's tail as he moves his hips faster and grips his ass, "he is accepting my entire cock like a good boy," he moves more to make Jayden suck his friend's cock faster.

Jayden widens his eyes a bit and swallows the male's cum, pulling back and coughs.

The male laughs a little, "he knows he likes it," he starts to cum inside of the neko's butt and then pulls out with a pant.

Jayden glares at the two guys and looks to the side, "like I would call you.."

The male looks at his friend and laughs a little, "sounds like you made my friend here addicted." He grabs a pen and a piece of paper from his pocket, writing down the number and picks up the game Jayden got, putting it in the case. "There you go, when you in need to satisfy .. your heat."

"Your not that hard to find," he pats the neko's head and then gets dressed, following his friend out of the abandon building.

Jayden watches as the two guys left and stands up, lowering his ears as he gets dressed with a sigh, glad they didn't rip his clothes off. Jayden rubs his butt and picks up his game, walking back to Hidan's house since he was gone so long he hoped he didn't make Hidan too worried.

Jayden walks into Hidan's house and sniffs around, could smell Hidan cooking. He walks to the kitchen, "hey... sorry it took so long, there was a pretty long line. I had no idea the game was going to be so popular."

Jayden tilts his head and sniffs himself, "uh... I guess my heat ended today so I guess that is good right? Is it okay if I take a shower," he felt completely grossed after being raped by two guys.

"Oh..uh it's nothing really. I guess I am just glad I pre-ordered the game since it sold like hot cakes." Jayden tilts his head, "is it.. bad that I like feeling refresh after going outside? It was pretty warm not to mention having to wait," he pouts a bit and then lowers his ears a bit, covering his mouth as he coughs.

Jayden flickers his ears, "uh.. anything you were making will be fine," he wags his tail slowly.