When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden sits down in the tub and lets the shower hit him while resting his head on the tub, closing his eyes.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden perks his ears up and looks at Hidan, "thanks," he sinks down a bit as he looks at the shower head.

"Your not like this something happened." Hidan said sighing. "I have know you for a long time something else happened when you went to get that game you would of come in here jumping up and down wanting to play it." he said

Jayden perks his head as he looks at Hidan, flickering his ears and pouts a little, looking to the side with his ears lowered, "I-I told you I will talk to you later about it. I..wanted to play it with you but you were making dinner."

Jayden looks at all the fish and wags his tail with a smile, "it looks really good though, don't criticize it too much." Jayden looks at the chair, lowering his ears since he had to sit down. Jayden takes a deep breath and sits on the chair strangely.

"I didn't... say at a certain time," Jayden grumbles as he was nibbling. He watches Hidan and lowers his ears a little, looking to the side, "... you got to eat first and then I will tell you," he huffed and continues eating.

Jayden looks at Hidan while eating and lower his ears, looking to the side as he swallow. He quickly nods his head and continues eating so he didn't have to talk about it.

"It.. happened all to quickly for me to react. Besides, the police are humans.. they wouldn't care," Jayden rests his chin on his palm while eating.

Jayden looks at Hidan, "what exactly can I do? I am not as strong as these guys. They both attacked me like it was nothing.."

"Kick, punch, scream, and bite." he said sighing. "Usually people hate when you do any of those to them." he said sighing and looked at him. "We can't keep letting this go on I will fight for Neko kind."

"I... am not very strong. Also it was hard be aggressive while I was on my heat," Jayden lowers his ears a bit. He looks at Hidan and shakes his head, "it's probably best not to get involved."

"... I don't want what happened to me happen to you..," Jayden lowers his ears as he finishes eating and rests his head on the table, holding his stomach.