When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden tilts his head to the side as he pokes Hidan's forehead while wagging his tail with a smile.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden sighs but then giggles, "well.. maybe we can find a video online on how to have sex," he swishes his tail slightly.

Jayden shakes his head while blushing, "n-no of course not, I only know how to masturbate," he wags his tail.

Jayden giggles, "aww.. so pure," he sticks his tongue out. "Where is your computer? We will look something up to get us ideas on what we can do."

"You could have done it to relieve stress," Jayden gets up and walks up half of the stairs, looking at Hidan.

"Well let's go watch something on your laptop so we will know what to do," Jayden swishes his tail.

Jayden looks at Hidan and giggles a bit, "I can tell, you didn't even masturbate," he sticks his tongue out. He blushes a bit and rubs the back of his head, "I am surprise you never had your heat.. if your really that pure."

"Oh so that is what that thing is called, I kept getting hard and wanted to it to be over so every time I got hard I just took a cold shower since I didn't know what masturbation was I just used cold showers." he said blushing

Jayden laughs a little as he goes on Hidan's laptop and types in videos for foreplay. "Well.. that is one way to get rid of your heat. Probably not the fun away," he sticks his tongue out a bit. "It feels more better to... r-release a load than taking a cold shower," he swishes his tail as he clicks on a video with two neko males kissing in the thumbnail.

Jayden giggles as he looks to see how long the video was, "I don't think.. they are just going to be kissing in a 20 minute video," he sticks his tongue out wagging his tail.

Jayden looks at Hidan and giggles, "you have to watch it or you won't know what to do."

Jayden flickers his ears, "well the couple must not care if they posted it on the internet."

Jayden looks at Hidan and sticks his tongue out, "they didn't get to the best part yet," he laughs a little.

Jayden shakes his head as the uke started to suck off his seme's cock. Jayden watches while swishing his tail a bit.