What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

"oh sounds nice" Casey said as they where walking outside. the car came around. "you can tell the driver the address he is not allowed to tell my parents ok" Casey said with a smile.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

when the driver pulled up he let them out. "want me to pick you up sir?" the man said. "yes i have my cell" Casey said then he drove off.

"okay" they said then went outside as they where told. "i am sorry if this cause any problems" Casey said looking around.

"well my mom wants me to be happy so she almost took you away from your family" Casey said looking down." well you are family too" Chad said with a smile.

"And your welcome here when ever you want to just don't let your mom know see seems clingy and always gets there way type." he said kissing Chad. "Hey would you want to spend time with your brother I have to figure out how we can add on to our house for the kids." he said sighing

"hey no problem i have a private contractor he can be in and out in seconds also he wont tell my mom because he hates her" Casey said looking at him then gave a big smile. "oh really?" Chad said. "yeah sure i have a whole staff to my self" Casey said.

"it would be no charge for my twin and his lover" Casey said with a smile. "what really? " Chad said with shock. the kids came in to wash the vegetables.

"Well then you are welcome here any time you want and I will make sure you have a room as well there is a natural hot spring around here if you want to go see it." he said smiling happy that it won't cost him anything for his family's house to get bigger.

"cool i would love to see it. oh forgive me" Casey said as the car they where in showed up in came back. a young looking boy came out the car with boxes. " can i brow the princess a moment?"Casey asked Lacey ran up to him Chad shook his head. "i made these for you a dress for every occasion" the young looking boy said.

Casey's phone rang and he answered. "hey guys would you like more room right now" Casey asked Chad looked shocked. "oh yeah" i brought the boys some clothes i made as well i thought the tall one would want these and young one cute stuff" the young male said. "thank you Minori" Casey said with a smile. "if you ever want to play i am more than happy to" Minori said getting back in the car.

"I just don't know what id going on her." mason said and held his head. "Shoot." he said holding his head. "Not sure but I have a pain in my head right now." he said looking at Chad. "Can you get me some meds please I think I can take them."

"oh no problem" Casey said all the sudden the house was lager. the construction guy knocked on the door.

"we fixed the new rooms up so you have enough room for everyone" the man said taking his helmet of. "this is no cost to Mason" Casey the man smiled and left. "wow this is weird" Chad said.

" oh sure i think he made enough room for everyone even me" Casey said then the kids came up. "they game me a room that is pink" Lacey said with a smile. the boys said nothing but they where happy. "wow hold on now i am confused why are you doing this you barely know me" Chad said then Casey looked down. "i could feel that i was half empty like someone was missing i looked for extra approval" Casey said.

"Well you got it here if you ever want to leave your house and move in with us you are welcome too, but we have a life that we can't stop, but by the way your mom talks she is making sure you don't either." Mason said. "Sorry if that sounded harsh." he said he ment for it to sound nice and charming.

"it is fine" Casey said looking at them with a smile."well thanks Cas. i can call you cas cant i?" Chad asked.

• Saga locked this topic