What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

Chad was moaning even more panting from the heat of it. neither of them knew dawn was approaching. " i am so hot" Chad said arching his back more.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"yes my love" Chad said then sun started to come up. his dad woke then went to the room but decided to make breakfast.

father then knocked on the door. "morning boys" Charlie said then almost walked away."oh yes they messaged me and said they are going to come and pick you up but she still wants to keep you she said pack your stuff she will not leave her babies twin brother any where"Charlie said.

"yeah" Chad said getting up then getting dressed. "guys come on she is here" Charlie said then Chad opened the door.

• 2 weeks later...

"no need" Chad said holding Mason. "i messaged you where she wants to meet" Charlie said with a half smile.

"we should take them so she wont take me huh?" Chad said the kids quickly got dressed and went outside.

"Yeah lets show her you have a family and a loving lover." her said smiling. "I hope you don't hurt to bad to go see her." he said getting the kids and then walking to where they were going to meet his bother at

when they got there a lady was standing there on her cell phone in front of a big black car. the boy looked just like chad only smaller with nice clothes and riding boots. "oh darling hello i am Clara and this is my son Casey" the women said looking up then putting her phone away. she had her hand out to shake. "i am Chad and this is Mason my boyfriend and our adopted kids trace,chance,and Lacey" Chad said then shaking her hand. "oh lets go i want to have tea at our manner" Clara said getting in the car. "hello umm mom wants you to stay that is what tea is for but i see you have a lovely family" Casey said with a smile.

"yes lets go" Casey opened the door and let the kids get in the car. Chad then got in the car Clara smiled at him then started texting again. when everyone got in she told the driver to go and they drove off.

they where at the mannor. Clara got out the door. "come on now lets get tea" Clara said going in the house to the tea room.

"i dont l right here either" Chad kissing him back. the kids went inside with Casey. "i have an idea why dont we stay a bit then leave okay?

"That sounds like a great idea." he said as he walked into there house and was in awe at how big and pretty it was. He never got along with rich people because most of them didn't earn it from doing hard work.

chad went in the tea room. "chad, Casey and i want you to stay here with us" Clara said but Casey shook his head no. "thank you for letting me see my twin brother we have to go now. come on children" Chad said motioning for the kids to come.

"If you want you can stay and talk with them for a little longer." Mason said noticing how fast Chad wanted to leave and he wanted to leave like that too. Mason felt like they were taking away his family right now.

"could i come see where you guys live" Casey asked with a sparkle in his eyes." i will behave i promise. i would never want to sell you away from your family i just want to get to know my twin brother" Casey before Chad could speak at this time Lacey had Chad's leg. "it is not my house i mean it kinda of is but it is Mason's house i just live there" Chad said smiling at Mason and Lacey.

@

"After learning where he lived and made him move in with me, but sure you can see where we live its nice a quite outside of town." he said smiling trying to be nice. "I need to remodel it when I get a chance cause my family got huge." he said smiling and picked up lacy and kissed her.

• Saga locked this topic