♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“It has been a while since my last vacation.” Yukie mumbled with a sigh as he looked at Julius who looked happy about his hard work. “They all have enough space for a full sized school and then some. I can always ask for help with the greenery I can make some changes to any of these places.” Yukie added looking at the pictures. “Not to mention we can always add on to the buildings this is more of a you like it’s location and how it looks.” Yukie explained as he took his cup of tea and sipped it. Hearing Julius doubt himself Yukie set his drink down.

“I doubt you wouldn’t have a single student. I mean on the demon front I already have at least a hundred that are non scholarship waiting for an approval. The other two hundred demons are going to be sponsored by me. Same for your choice of witches if you know some that want to go I’m more then happy to give them sponsorship for their complete schooling, and I’ll continue to do this every year you bring in new students.” Yukie admitted as he summoned one of his servants who carried in five thick stacks of papers each clipped with thick labels separating each student by age and of course their background and school ambitions. “These two hundred I’ve picked show promise and have a basic education. The other hundred are on a waiting list due to being more difficult to teach.” Yukie explained as he separated the two piles of applicants. “Course you have final say but I thought it might help having some of the demon side started and well a lot of them liked the idea of a school like this.” Yukie admitted as he sat back and sipped his tea the servant leaving quietly as it came.

——

Blushing neon red at Yumros sweet words Haruhi could only imagine how nice calling Yumro all those names would be. As he was held close Haruhi couldn’t hold back a needy groan as his legs where gently parted the act alone making his body tremble. Looking away from Yumro in embarrassment Haruhi was surprised at his slight realization how comfortable he felt being exposed by Yumro like this his body not tense as he looked back at his lover. Haruhi couldn’t help but blush red and hide his face as Yumro called him beautiful making the poor man melt and die of embarrassment at such kind words. “You…can’t say such things like that so casually.” Haruhi mumbled his face embarrassed and burning red as he let out a soft moan.  While his cock was rubbed alongside Yumros  it was maddening making his body tremble even more in need. “Ah~ Yumro! Yumro I can’t it feels to good~” Haruhi moaned his body begging to cum. “I’m going to cum if you keep it up!“ Haruhi whined as he pushed back against Yumro thrusting into his body desperately wanting even more then they could do at the moment due to his poor health.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Julius didn't know whst to do. His eyes stared at the stack of applicants. The way Yukie had so much faid in him and held him at such high regards. There was no doubts. He was certain Julius could help change the futur for those young kids.

Julius bite into his bottom lip, and closed his eyes as he hid his face behind his hands. His lips twist in a smile. He was torn between laughing or crying or doing both. His face was unbecoming of an adult man. But by the godess. How could he ever have been allowed to have meet this person.

White keeping his sound in. Julius's shoulders trembled slightly as he pressed his palms against his mouth.

This was what it felt like to have someone who support you. It was the very first time for him. He felt warm, like Yukie had wrapped him in a warm secure blanket

He didn't pay Yue or Haru any mind as he turned in his seat with his face turned down.  And hid his blushing goofy face into Yukie's shoulder.

"...why do you make me feel so much happiness.." he could barely whispered with than strained voice.

He peeked over at Yukie's face with one eye, julius was still as red as a tomato. Suddenly he lunched forward and kissed him on the mouth. It was a sweet innocent kiss without tongue pr teeths. Julius just needed those warm lips on his.  He kept the kiss long and teater.

-------

"You are beautiful.. Mn" Yumro replied as Haruhi gently told him to not calm him gorgeous because it was embarrassing. "Nh.. So sexy" the demon moaned against Haruhi.

11 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I’m going to cum if you keep it up!“ 

That was the idea. Yumro chuckled as he kissed his flusthered cheek. "Come for me Gorgeous. Let yourself fall over the egde so I can gey a tast of your sweet essen." Yumro moaned as he too was at the egde.

The demon rubbed them faster. His hips never stopping and gave then that extra stimulants.

Yumro bite his lip as he look at Haruhi when his cock came on him. Covering the centaurs stomach all the way up to the male's chin. It was so sexy.

“I’m glad” Yukie whispered back the kiss being all to sweet for him as he pulled Julius into his arms and snuggled him tightly. Breaking the kiss Yukie sighed as he kissed Julius’s cheeks and lips again. “Can I take your happy with all of this?” Yukie asked teasingly as he snuggled Julius refusing to let him go now that he had his mate in his arms.

”ech.” Haru mumbled as he made a face at the twos affection before looking at Yue. “Can I go play outside?” Haru asked not wanting to stick around for the love festival he was seeing from the two.

”yeah just stay within view of the house” Yue warned as she waved Haru off the boy running out instantly to go explore the gardens.

——

“I’m going to die of embarrassment.” Haruhi mumbled his face bright red as he hid behind his arms and knees the whole act quite a lot for him. “If I could stand by myself I would be cringing in bed hiding under the covers in shame. Your to much teasing me with such sweet words and doing all this stuff.” Haruhi whispered his voice full of embarrassment but clearly happy with their fun. Peeking out Haruhi looked at Yumro his face still red as he realized the mess he was making his ears turn pink. “Ah…I’m…could I maybe clean up in private.” Haruhi asked softly to embarrassed at the moment to have Yumro see him in such a state.

Julius giggled and hugged Yukie back when the other started to snuggled him. He could feel Yukie wasn't about to let him go. Not even as Haru started to complain when they were getting sticky sweet with eachother.

"Hehe not just this. Its your faid in me and your confidens that it will work out. I've always wanted to do this Yukie. But I never had support before we meet. And Its not just about the school.. you suprises me in all kinds of ways" Julius explained. The tip of his ears were turning pink now. 

"You do make me happy Yukie. So happy"

-----------------------

6 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I’m going to die of embarrassment.” 

Yumro snorted. "You would" he replied as he pulled the other back against his chest so he could snuggled him. He didn't care that the other sticky. He smelt.. Haruhi smelt of him.

6 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Ah…I’m…could I maybe clean up in private.”

Yumro refused to lossen his arms around Haruhi and shook his head. "No.. I'm not taking my eyes off of you for a while and who cares anyway. You I've already seen your O face haven't I" Yumro teased and kissed the centaurs pink cheek. "Get use to it honey" he chuckled as he took a wash towl and wet it before he started to wrip Haruhi clear.

“I’m glad” Yukie replied with a smirk as he snuggled Julius all the more enjoying his mate being happy. “I’ll take you on a tour to each area soon. That way you can walk around and get a feel for what exactly you want” Yukie added with a sigh as he snuggled into Julius one last time before letting him go. “That in mind. We can’t stay here forever much as I would like to, I much prefer to continue our snuggling back in our own bed.” Yukie whispered with a chuckle as he helped himself to some cake.

——

“how embarrassing.” Haruhi groaned in agony at such teasing the male blushing as he sighed knowing it couldn’t be helped that Yumro would start to see all the embarrassing sides to him also. “Well if I’m to be use to it….I at least want our first time to be a full fuck.” Haruhi mumbled embarrassed by the request. “As soon as I feel better I want a date and a romantic night.” Haruhi slightly demanded feeling a bit more energized.  As Yumro continued To wash Haruhis body Haruhi could only blush and well he was trying his best to not go for a round two. “Careful around…where the stitches are. It feels like hell.” Haruhi admitted the deep cut feeling on fire as the warm water touched it.

On 8/3/2022 at 8:37 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“We can’t stay here forever much as I would like to, I much prefer to continue our snuggling back in our own bed.”

Julius rolled his eyes at him,he was still blushing though, as he had to agree that idea sounded much better.

He looked at the buildings again and gathered them together on his lap, as yukie enjoyed the cake. With a wave of his wrist the papers vanished as he transporten them into his library. "I'll look them over later" he said as he turned his eyes back on Yukie's baby pictures. He would haft to get a copy of those too he thought to himself.

The snake charm around his left wrist started to grow wery. It didn't like staying inside an unknown dimension it's master couldn't crontrole. The snake wanted it's master to be save but the demon around him kept putting him into dangerous situations. Last time at the spider lair Julius have be able to fent for himself well as Yukie had been.. occupied with another spider. Snake knew it's master wasn't weak but since it's lifespan was connection to a witch it would only be alive as long as Julius breathed.

"Are you sure we cant send Rose back here? I mean Yue should meet her granddaughter and maybe she could get her things sorted in the mean time. I meanI think it would be healthy for her to have some female contact after growing up in a house of just men" Julius brought the idea up. He was still angry at her a thought Yue might be able to calm the vild girl.

--------

"Deal" Yumro grined as he leaned over to kiss Haruhi's face. "I'm gonna charm the pants right off of ya, sweetheart"

On 8/3/2022 at 8:37 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Careful around…where the stitches are. It feels like hell.” 

"Aw cry baby " he teasedbut still did at tje other Askes and patted lightly over the stitches till everything was clean.

"There. Now should I carry you to bed prinsess?" The demon smiled as he lifted Haruhi up in his arms, bride style.

“I’m not against it so long as she’s respectful.” Yukie replied as he looked at Julius. “I’ve only been keeping distance because some of the demons here aren’t fond of “outsiders” that’s why it’s dangerous to wander off of yues grounds.” Yukie added as he sighed. “I mean it’s not like I outright said she didn’t exist I just said she died which is true. She’s not exactly alive by most standards. Honestly I don’t know if she’s a demon or a type poltergeist.” Yukie mumbled as he tried to avoid the glare Yue was giving him for talking so openly about others.

”either way it’s not like I’ve been able to make sense of things here this place lives with the other demons that refuse the human world it’s not exactly easy to visit and I wouldn’t dream of bringing young children here. I mean you’ve seen where Yu lives.” Yue added as she sipped her tea a slight flicker of anger in her eyes. “Yukie shouldn’t have even locked him away in this world.” Yue mumbled at Yukie who sighed.

”It’s fine it’s better then keeping him in the same area as the humans. The same could be said for this place it’s what is best” Yukie replied brushing off her worries as he continued eating his cake. 

“The strain to keep this place running will end up destroying you. When it comes to protecting everyone when the time comes you’ll fail!  If you keep doing what your doing your only have yourself to blame do you really want to loose everyone else like you did him! We both know your workload is ripping you from the inside out” Yue added her voice cold and very upset that Yukie was yet again ignoring her.

”On that note I think it’s best we leave. I can feel the snake nagging about wanting to leave and I’m sure Haruhi is wandering to far at this point” Yukie added his voice cold and angry. His lie about their reason quite obvious as he was refusing to discuss the matter further with Yue and her comment has seriously pissed him off. “Julius why don’t you go get Haruhi while I make our way back.” Yukie asked the demon getting up and walking to the empty space in the corner already starting the portal back to their home on the wall completely ignoring Yue.

——

“Don’t tease me it’s not like I asked to have my insides ripped out” Haruhi huffed as he sulked at Yumros teasing. Feeling himself being picked up by Yumro Haruhi huffed in annoyance at the bridal style carrying. “I’m not some dainty princess that needs saving. I can walk.” Haruhi grumbled with a blush Yumro having struck a small nerve while sitting in his mates arms. “And if you keep it up I’ll make sure you regret babying me” Haruhi added playfully the stubborn man planning to become more difficult for Yumro if needed to help level the playing field. 

Surely Rose was strong enough to manage if anything were to happen. Julius simply doubted she even knew about manners of any kind.

"She is a though nut" Julius said to no one in particular.

Julius watched as yukie ans Yue exchanged blowes of harsh words to eachother. Although Yukie was being mean towards his mother now. Julius had seen them sharing a affectionate bond on the couch earlier. Julius rolled his eyes as Yukie's childish behavor.

"Haru! Come sweeti" Julius called out for the boy as the two argued.

He let the snak unform from his wrist and let it down to track the demon kid. The snake remember the boy's scent and lead Julius away from the house  just past the the first green line of trees.

The snake hissed as it felt the dark things before Julius even could see them.

Two icky black beings stood very closely to Haru. They had no eyes but from the way they stood they were staring down at Haru.

Julius felt his blood run cold. The creaturs looked horrifying. Their shape were unclear and kept changing, but they were atleast 5 times the size of Haru and him. The didn't attack Haru. Although it look like they could pick him off the ground at any time and gobble him up so easily.

-     ------  ----

"Oh? How so?" He asked genuine curious as it carried him to the bedroom.

He nuzzled the other's cheek with his nose before setting him down on the bed. They were both still dripping wet and Yumro white hair kept falling down over his eyes. The demon lightly shook his hair back as he wrapped a towle around Haruhi, and used a second for the male's hair.

"When you are unwell and sick I wanna take care of you. Its in my nature actually I can't help it nor do I wanna, I like having you leaning on me" Yumro admitted as he gently started to rub Haruhi hair dry.

“You look interesting.” Haru replied as he looked up at the creatures being mindful not to touch them. “Seems you can’t go past the barrier.” Haru added as he looked at the runes glowing at his feet encasing the garden and house. “Are you grandfathers? Or wandering shadows?” Haru asked looking up completely oblivious to the danger the boy wanting to feel if they where ice cold like the ones he knew. Letting his hand reach up he hesitated for a moment the protection spell shimmering around his fingertips.

———

“Mmh I’d find a way. Maybe make it harder for you to carry me by moving more” Haruhi mumbled not really sure how to hold his halfassed threat. Blushing softly as he was sat on the bed Haruhi couldn’t help his face burning at Yumros confession. “I-I want to do things like that also. I want to stay by your side and take care of you.” Haruhi whispered his voice dripping with embarrassment as the poor centaur was glad to have his burning face hidden under the towel away from Yumros eyes. “So…do we share a bed from now on? Or is there like a waiting period?” Haruhi asked softly his ears burning as he kept his eyes off Yumro the poor centaur never really having shared a room with his lovers. He had only visited or gone to visit his lovers room as requested and had spent his nights in his own bed and room. “Do I visit you like on weekends? Or do you just call me when you want to have me over?” Haruhi added as he felt like melting to the floor at his lack of dating experience.

Julius instead stood by the kid's side and pulled his hand back from the barrier.

"Don't! Yukie said to stay inside" the male said as he pulled Haru to him and looked at his hand concerned.

Although it was simply a second the beings were now leaning in against the barrier. Pushing themself in against it to get through like Haru had.

The barrier send shocks of electricity over the black shadow creaturs and the screamed before drawing back.

Julius rubbed his palm over Haru's. He wasn't hurt but he could have been.

"I think you are very curious by natur Haru. But don't do something so stupid again without assessing the situation. Those things are stronger then even you in this dimension, from what I can tell it some hybrid of a shadow and.. something death" it was by no way plesant for the witch to be near such twisted and plaged creaturs. It hurt in his chest and he felt a sour tast at the back of his throat.

"Come. We are going home. Yukie is waiting for us" Julius said as he gently turned them away and lead Haru back to the house.

----

14 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I-I want to do things like that also. I want to stay by your side and take care of you.” 

Although Haruhi's voice was tiny Yumro could still hear him as clearly as ever. His wolf senses were always there to zoom in on those things right on their own.

"I would love that too.." he answered even feeling a tiny bit flusthered himself. It tickled in his stomach when Haruhi had said that to him. Of coures they had always been close in the past. But not in that way. They had shared kisses but both had been too immature to take the next step before Haruhi had left.

Back then Yumro hadn't been there and either had Haruhi. They hadn't touched like this or showed eachother much affection. Yumro had learned to be with a partner through driffrent people but never had he actually loved any of them.

"What do you want Haruhi?.. I want you to come and live with me. If you think that is too sudden I will respect that. But I don't just wanna be your boyfriend Haruhi. I wanna smell your sweet scent every morning and on everything I have. I want you as my mate Haruhi. I want every day with you"

“Not all the creatures are bad. Some are just misunderstood.” Haru mumbled as he followed back with a small huff. “Not like I was in any danger. Demons deal with things like that all the time I mean have you ever asked Yukie what he does for work?” Haru asked not liking being scolded by Julius as he glared back at him. “Even if they where nothings broken any of the seals and containments Yukies made yet.” Haru added as he walked up the steps where Yukie was waiting with a bag of sweets and another fill of pictures and other things Yue wanted to send with him. While the two where still upset with each other it was clear it was just a heat of the moment argument.

”don’t wait forever to visit again. I enjoy the company.” Yue mumbled as she gently kissed Haru’s head lovingly.

”yeah yeah tea next Monday. I’ll make sure to squeeze it in” Yukie replied back as he looked at Haru and Julius before offering Julius his hand with a raised brow not liking they had taken so long.

——

“I would like living with you…and…being your mate” Haruhi mumbled his face red as he looked at Yumro still a touch hesitant. “Where do you live exactly?” Haruhi asked curiously not really having thought much into Yumros life since well it had been forever since they had last been in the same house. “I know Yukie has Haru set on going to school so I think depending on where you live he might want him to live there full time.” Haruhi explained the demon also a touch nervous about living in a bustling city since he had always stayed out in the country. “I…also should let you know that it might not be best to be seen with me publicly. Kinda pissed off my exes family. I don’t think Yukies came to any peace treaty since they want split custody of Haru.” Haruhi explained the male having been sticking to more hidden areas because of his fear of being found, of course Haruhi didn’t know that Haru had been sneaking back home to see what he was and Haru was just trying to find his place in the world.

19 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Not all the creatures are bad. Some are just misunderstood.”

"I know that. But those things.. they were hungry. They are the type of being sucking life off other's because they don't have any themself. I may not know everything about demons yet but my magic guides me on tje right path. You might not think you were in danger but I didn't wanna see you risk that chance" Julius tried to explain since he did not wanna fight Haru. But the kid had been about to make a mistake that could have cost him. Even if he didn't realize it.

He kept his mouth shut about it as the approached the other's. Haru was annoyed with him and Yukie send him questionable look. Julius simply shook his head. He would tell the other later.. but he honestly couldn't promise he would remember to. After all nothing had happened.

He said goodby to Yue and took Yukie's offered hand. The snake crawled around Julius's ankle and transformed into a solit bacelet again. The witch peeked at the bags. "What all this?" He asked to avoid answering to Yukie's unasked question. From the scent along he guessed there were snacks in one but the other looked more heavy.

------ ----------

Yumro smiled. Glad Haruhi seemed interested in his proposal. "I've mostly stayed in the city in my appartement. But quite a while back I bought a some land and got a house built there. It quite, in a nature area with lots of space to go.. I wanted to make our home to suit us both. I sometimes goes for a run in the woods but the house itself.. well I never got the point of furnituring it." The hadn't been a point to use it if he would haft to live there alone anyway.

"The transport time is quite far from Yukie's current house. But I can make a gateway so you and Haru can use at any time, even if I'm not around for some reason" he said as he reached out to push the wet hair out of Haruhi's face to see his adorable pink cheeks better.

20 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I…also should let you know that it might not be best to be seen with me publicly. Kinda pissed off my exes family. I don’t think Yukies came to any peace treaty since they want split custody of Haru.” 

Yumro's face crinched for a second. Of coures Haruhi wouldn't have known he never again would risk meeting those people. He looked at him with a serious expression.

"I don't giver a fuck. And you should not ever haft to hid because of anyone... you will not hear from them nor your ex.. I promise you never haft to worry about them again. It dealt with."

“Some books and pictures.” Yukie replied as he shrugged. “Yue thought you might like some of my books I kept as a kid. Also tossed in some photos and artwork I keep at her place.” Yukie added as he let his thumb rub Julius’s hand. “Either way I’m free tomorrow to take you out if you want? Say we look at those places and get dinner?” Yukie offered as thy arrived home the house calm and quiet as faint footsteps could be heard by the servants prepping dinner and cleaning.

——

“You’ll have to furnish it then. Haru will throw a fit if you don’t at least have a decent sized bookshelf.” Haruhi teased back at Yumro not yet willing to admit he was excited to stay with his mate. Despite his inability to say his feelings the energetic he gave off proved he was over the moon at the idea of living with Yumro. At the talk of his old village Haruhi frowned his body tensing a touch. “I can’t believe you on that…I mean spider had the idea to send Haruhi off back to his roots. I can’t help but wonder if he was in on it. I find it harder and harder to figure out who we can trust anymore.” Haruhi explained as he frowned a little at the thought of being so careful again and keeping hidden. Staying at Yukies house well it was safe and offered him more freedom but he couldn’t help but look over his shoulder even in the garden.

Julius smiled. He liked the woman's way of thinging. He hand already made copies of a few of the pictures she had showed him before. He liked to think he learned more about Yukie this way. At least about his earlier years. He squeezed Yukie's hand back as the topic changed.

On 8/17/2022 at 12:02 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Either way I’m free tomorrow to take you out if you want? Say we look at those places and get dinner?”

"You know I would never turn down a invitation from you my love" Julius said as he tried not to blush when called him 'love'. It tickled in his entire body when he used that word.

"But it will take is days to see every one of these properties you've collected for me. I'll look them over today and select the three I like the best. I don't want you running out of stamina on your day off" the witch replied as the portal closed behind them.

He stepped infront of Yukie and held his hand to the others cheek. "You don't get too much time to rest. I get you wanna please me, and I do appreciate it very much. So let me take better care of you too. You can lean on me more I can handle it" he said while he leaned in and gave Yukie a soft kiss on the lips.

----------

"Maybe you could help me do it?" Yumro said. He wanted Haruhi to feel it was his home too. Because it really was meant for just that reason. He wanted to fill the house with everything Haruhi liked and who knew better what the person wanted expected for Haruhi  himself. "It's gonna be our home and I want you to help me pick out the heart of our little nest"

"I know it hard to understand now. But I really mean it Haruhi" he said as he gently touch the male's face and held his eyes with his. They wouldn't ever bother either you or Haru from now one. I get your mind still don't thrust me but I is the true. The are gone and can't reach you." He kissed Haruhi's cheek, then his forhead and lips.

"You are save with me my love"

“Mmh I’ll take you up on it eventually.” Yukie promised with a small sigh knowing there was always something keeping him busy. “Maybe I should take a month off for my health.” Yukie admitted as he thought about it knowing his body was exhausted and in desperate need of relaxation and some deep sleep. “I could hide out at your house and leave things to fate.” Yukie added with a small chuckle as they stopped at home the portal dropping them off in the kitchen.

”I’m going up to the library.” Haru replied as he ran off eager to get started on some light reading.

”we’ve already prepared dinner and set up a bath for you” one of the servants replied to Yukie and Julius with a smile. “We put it in your room so you two could relax.” She added before leaving to go babysit Haru.

———

“it’s not that I don’t believe you. It’s just…scary having so much change even if it’s good change” Haruhi mumbled with a blush as he snuggled into Yumro before a sudden knock was on the door and it opened.

”Julius and Yukie and Haru are back. I thought I would let you know.” The servant explained as he looked at the two. “We will have dinner in an hour. You can choose to eat down here if you want or you can journey to Haruhi’s room we just finished tidying it up” The servant offered as Haruhi nodded and thanked them.

On 8/21/2022 at 6:22 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Maybe I should take a month off for my health... “I could hide out at your house and leave things to fate.”

Julius rolled his eyes but still smiled. "Or let your children take on more responsibility. Honestly do Rose and Hunter need to attent school for another 100 years. The are smart as the are. Rose is very social and her major in school was politics. I don't know much about Hunters abilities but he is very smart and good at problem solving. Eventhough he dosen't say much. You could always let Rose take over the village visits and maybe send you feedback. Hunter could do all that paper work you don't really haft to be a part of anyway. And Yumro... I don't know his role but isn't he in line to take over after you?. Lets say you gave them a try, and rested for a month somewhere they could reach you. What would be the worst to happen?.. actually don't say anything because I already know tje answer.. but I really do think you should do it. And my cabin is always open for you"

“We put it in your room so you two could relax.”

Julius looked at the servant til the person had left, before he look back at Yukie confused"...why in the room" he asked. Had they place a tube in Yukie's bedroom?..why they weren't that lazy were they??

------------

Yumro's took himself at growling at the servant for knocking and entering without an reply. He covered more of Haruhi with the towel, so only his head were visible.

He didn't mind how exposed he himself were. At least he had his crotch covered with a par of boxers.

"Julius and Yukie and Haru are back. I thought I would let you know.” The servant explained as he looked at the two. “We will have dinner in an hour. You can choose to eat down here if you want or you can journey to Haruhi’s room we just finished tidying it up” 

"Thanks" Yumro mumbled. "We will decided after getting some clothes on. Now if you would" the demon glared at the servant till the thing got the message and stepped outside. Although it was a robot. It's face looked human enough to make him comfortable.

Turning his angery glared off as he switched back to Haruhi he gently unwrapped Haruhi again before he would start to complain.

Yumro then reached hos hand down and a small portal opened for it to go through he grabbed something and pulled it up.

A shirt and pants came out from the portal to Haruhi's closet. And a clean set of socks and underwear. He placed everything down infront of the other on the bed.

"Do you think you are okay to go fownstairs? If not, I can eat up here with you" the demon offered Kindle as he stood to get some clothes for himself.

“Thank you.” Yukie replied as he looked at Julius who was somewhat confused. “It’s an herbal bath. It’s to help me relax and rejuvenate. Putting it in the tubs here stains them, so it’s easier to put in my room so I can soak.” Yukie explained as he lead the way back up to his room. “Yue was right my body is struggling to keep up. It’s getting exhausting, if I can’t reserve some energy things will start to fall apart in her world. She’s been telling me humans have been wandering in and other things. If I’m not careful the two worlds could merge by ripping into each other instead of being place in an area like I wanted” Yukie finished as he opened the door to a grand feast and a very nice bath laid out for the two. 

“that being said I should ask the kids to help and a trial month wouldn’t hurt. It would be nice to not worry and use so much energy on useless things.” Yukie mumbled as he stripped off his clothes his body looking worn and covered in different bruises from his excess power use.

———

“Thank you, and for the record you should add to your learning program to knock and wait before entering unless worried.” Haruhi added as a small green light lit up through the shirt of the servant. Watching as it walked away he looked at Yumro. “I’m assuming you know they aren’t real?” Haruhi asked as he looked at the portal Yumro opened. At the ask of what he wanted to do he looked over the clothes. “I wouldn’t mind going back to my room. The hospital feel if this room is to creepy.” Haruhi admitted as he stood up slowly and started to dress only succeeding in getting his shirt stuck with an angry sigh since he couldn’t bend properly.

On 8/25/2022 at 3:08 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Yue was right my body is struggling to keep up. It’s getting exhausting, if I can’t reserve some energy things will start to fall apart in her world."

Julius bit his bottom lip. Partly it might just have been his fault as well. The witch walked over to the tube as Yukie began to take off his clothes. He dipped his fingers into the water and smelled the steam to try and identify which herbs was in.

Something funny tickled in his nose. It was a plesant sweet scent he tried to identify as peppermint. It was only that one herb he was unsure about. The rest he already knew what was.

On 8/25/2022 at 3:08 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“that being said I should ask the kids to help and a trial month wouldn’t hurt.”

Julius turned his head and stepped away from the water towards his mate.  He could see the bruises to, and it hurt the witch's chest to see Yukie this worn out and blistered. 

Julius walked up to Yukie. Lightly place his hands on the male's chest and leaned in to kiss the bruse on Yukie's shoulder Lightly.

"I too can't help but feel responsable for this" he said as he looked at Yukie's bruises with sadness in his eyes.

"Maybe I took too much the first time we.. had sex. Or maybe your body can't handle my energy floating with yours...  I don't know if maybe I'm are not as healthy to you as I thought" 

-----------------

"I know that" Yumro answered Haruhi with a sigh as the robot was out of the room. "But it could still see you and uploaded the video in the cloude. And I don't care for sharing my beautiful man with anyone. He said as he got some pants on, but stopped there when he noticed Haruhi was having a hard time.

"Just a second" he told the other as he help Haruhi's arms into the right sleevs. He thought Haruhi was the most adorable person in the world as his head poked back out of the shirt. Like a shy turtle and gave him a kiss. "Okay. when we are dressed I'll take you to your room" he wasn't bother about Haruhi not liking his room. If anything he was glad he had asked Haruhi to help him set up their house. If Haruhi hadn't liked the house when he saw it then he would have been sad.

"Can I?" He asked Haruhi as he held the other's pants in one hand and squatted down to help him put them on"

Once they were all the way up. Instead of standing back up Yumro wrapped his arms around Haruhi's hips and lay his head on the man's lap. "I feel like this is a dream to actually have you here, and say you love me. Haruhi.. I don't ever wanna wake up from this. Not when I'm so happy" the demon smiled dreamily up at The centaur. His pose was like something taken right out of a magazin. With his strong naked upper body showed in it best light.

Although his face looked much like Yukie's. Yumro's body was stronger and more muscle toned from his wolf inheritance. He was droop sick gorgeous which had earned him big money from modeling.

Of course the people looking at his pictures didn't know about his side jobs either.

Handsome but deathly

“It’s nothing to do with you alright” Yukie reassured Julius with a small chuckle as he kissed his mates cheek. “It’s more along the lines that I’m using my energy to keep up force fields, my servants and my workers” Yukie explained as he mentioned to the small doll bringing in some mail for him to look through. “I’ve been debating redoing the house to make it more energy efficient for me. Maybe dropping down to ten workers at most verses on hundred” Yukie explained even more as he lowered his body in the bath with a happy sigh. Washing his skin with the herbs Yukie rested back to let the ointment sink in. “If you want you could take a wing of the house? I plan on only needing a few rooms to use for my personal work” Yukie added with a small yawn as he watched the three dolls carrying a small book back to the library. 
——

“I doubt Yukie would allow that stuff I know he keeps it pg and has filters” Haruhi admitted having figured out some of Yukies security systems early on.  Blushing as Yumro helped him dress and snuggled his head on his lap Haruhi couldn’t help and look at his mates body all the more. “Do you work out a lot to keep looking like this?” Haruhi asked curiously his face red as he poked at the toned muscles amused by how Yumro looked. “I mean. You look really nice I just wonder…if it’s intentional the muscles…” Haruhi mumbled his voice showing a hint of embarrassment at the question.

Julius sighed but still felt it also was partly jis fault, eventhough Yukie tried to reasure him. He saw Yukie yawn and started to undress too. "Scoop forward" Julius comanded as he gently touch Yukie's shoulder to keep his balance as he got in behind Yukie. He stretched his legs out around the demon's sides, and tuck the other back to rest comfortable against his chest.

"Cutting down do seem like a good thing. And I could even help you with the forcefields. I know some really strong spells that wouldn't requre constant feeding of energy. Of coures you would haft to help guid me for which things to keep out" he said as he caressed Yukie's arm slowly.

--------

Yumro didn't lift his head but stayed where he was while he smirked back at the other.

"I do like to keep myself fit and run in the mornings when is possible. Do you like it?" It wasn't like any of Haruhi's exes were very mucled. But the desire he saw in Haruhi's eyes gave the other away.

"Maybe you could even join me sometimes. I don't think I've ever seen you sweat" Yumro teased with a wink as he tightened his arms around the other more. "Not that I mine your form now. Just big enough to fit into my arms and you are so easy to pick up even ever I want to"

“Things to keep out change. Though I’m making a demon city. Someplace where I only have to protect one area. It will be a mix of all the demon cultures. I’ve been planning it for a long time….I just need to finalize some things. Maybe you could help me figure out how to charm some items.” Yukie asked just needing some bells to alert him at things entering and leaving. “It would take the load off of me greatly and the kids would just need to travel around the city in my place.” Yukie explained as he smiled softly the idea having been in place for awhile since he had last visited the place old elders. “It would make my work easier and I could retire a touch with my only needs being basic upkeep to keep the peace and the city running.” Yukie mumbled his eyes starting to fade in and out into sleep. “I would have a bussing system for the students there that want to attend your school that way you could have students outside of dorms” Yukie whispered as he closed his eyes and relaxed completely against Julius.

———

Huffing at the idea of running Haruhi made a small face of disgust. “I’m not a fan of running and getting all sweaty” Haruhi admitted as he gently ran his fingers over Yumros muscles his body enjoying the feel of them. “But I could make an exception for you….provided you didn’t wear a shirt and I could scrub you clean afterward~” Haruhi offered liking his idea more the he would ever admit. “Course you wouldn’t be allowed to show off to others to much. I wouldn’t like seeing other men feeling you.” Haruhi mumbled his face a little red at the thought of himself feeling his mate up.

"No problem. Charms I can do even my eyes closed" Julius replied as he snuggled his lover closer.

On 8/31/2022 at 12:47 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I would have a bussing system for the students there that want to attend your school that way you could have students outside of dorms”

"Mnh" Julius hummed as he started playing with a stray lock of the other's hair.  "I guess I'll haft to dublicate myself to teach more classes, or try to find more teachers. Hehe, you are really try to make sure I wouldn't be useless" he chuckled. 

"Yukie..." he nugded his mate as Yukie's body leaned more heavily against him. "If you are gonna sleep, let me tuck you into bed."

--------------------

Yumro hummed as he felt Haruhi hand over his back. It felt so good, and his wolf howled pleased inside his head.

On 8/31/2022 at 12:47 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

"I’m not a fan of running and getting all sweaty” 

Yumro smiled to himself as Haruhi continued.

"I'm pretty sure you will enjoy getting sweaty with me. We wouldn’t even need to run" Yumro winked as he lifted his head and kissed Haruhi on the lips. "Were no one will be able to see either of us.. but for now. I'll haft to put on a shirt so my boyfriend don't start getting jealous if anyone sees me on our way to your room, alright" he teased as he stopped to grab a shirt to pulled it down over his head.

"Now ready to go beautiful?" Yumro asked with a wide smil and before the other could say anything Yumro pulled Haruhi into his arms again.

"You are so cute, your red cheeks reminds me of strawberries" he teased and kissed Haruhi's cheeks as he carried him out of the room. "Now don't just go to sleep when we get to your room. You need food to get your strenght back. And Haru brought you fruit."

“Give me some time and I can track down some teachers to help fill in some areas, course you would have to approve of them.” Yukie mumbled as he sighed softly the water feeling rather nice on his skin. “I’m not going to sleep, I want to stay up longer with you” Yukie mumbled as he looked up at Julius his hand touching his mates cheek. “Think I could get away with keeping you all night?” Yukie asked softly wanting to keep Julius close by for a little longer before they both had their own work.

———

“Mmh I was always teased that my hair was strawberry colored. Seems my face takes after that as well.” Haruhi admitted with a blush as he snuggled into Yumro. “If I spend to much time in the sun I’ll have redder hair and freckles. Same happens for Haru.” Haruhi added as he thought about the lad. “He’s sweet bringing me home such fruit.” Haruhi muttered as he looked at Yumro. “Mind if I walk a little? I feel like I need to stretch” Haruhi explained wanting to get a touch of movement in today to help his recovery. “Kinda also don’t want to look so hurt in front of Haru. Kid worries to much as it is…honestly he should have grey hair at this point” Haruhi teased dryly a touch of truth to his words.

On 9/6/2022 at 12:25 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Give me some time and I can track down some teachers to help fill in some areas, course you would have to approve of them.”

"No. You aren't allowed more work" Julius stated firmly. "If I need help I'll go to you but not before then. This is just as much my project"  he said. Not giving Yukie tje chance to collect more tasks.

"I wouldn't change my mind so just don't"

The topic changed.

“Think I could get away with keeping you all night?”

Julius leaned his cheeks on Yukie's hand. "I'm not doing anything else tonight. Can you say the same? That you would be half here and half somewhere else?" He asked as he palaced his hand over Yukie's and kisse his palm.

"Promise me, and I'll give you a 1000 more kisses"

----------

“Mind if I walk a little? I feel like I need to stretch” 

Yumro stopped walking and looked at Haruhi seriously as de debated the question in his head. "Only if you promise you wouldn't fall and that you'll stay close to me to support you"

Yumro eventually started to lower Haruhi, although he rather didn't want to.he liked carrying him close to his body. He waited in a awkward position till Haruhi found his footing where to he after still held his arm linked with Haruhi's for support.

"Your legs are shaking like a newborn deer, my dear" Yumro teased.

“I’ll behave and be here fully. As best as I can be.” Yukie replied melting into Julius’s soft kiss. “Give me a just a week of work uninterrupted, a week to make things easier for us so I don’t need to be anywhere but by your side” Yukie asked as he sat up more and looked at Julius. “I never thought I would have a mate again…I want to be fully here for you if it means taking on less work and changing my life around I’ll happily do it.” Yukie explained to Julius with a smile as he gently touched Julius’s cheek his hand brushing over his lovers cheek tenderly. “I’ll even plan a vacation afterward if you want.” Yukie mumbled wanting noting more then his mate to be happy. “I want us. I want to wake up every morning beside you. And I want to spend forever with you” Yukie whispered a touch embarrassed but well he hadn’t felt such a strong love like this in a long time.

——

“Damn should have really learned how to actually walk with human legs first before taking on the task of growing legs.” Haruhi teased back as he dry chuckled and leaned against Yumro. “Truth be told this is only my second time using this form. Yukie taught me how to do it but I don’t really understand the whole demon part of it. Though Haru, he switches back and forth so easily like breathing. It worries me how much he takes after you and Yukie. I mean how do I parent a kid that’s been just shifting through walls since he was born.” Haruhi mumbled with a small chuckle as he looked at Yumro knowing Yukie had helped Haru when he was quite young the poor kid having no real memory of what he was like before because to him all that existed was what he was. “Had to ask Yukie to put a tracker on him. He kept just vanishing for hours. I worry he’s to much like Yukie that he’s becoming like him and well, I don’t think I could handle that without a stiff drink every evening. I mean you should see some of the shit he gets into and the fact that he can get the servants to help him just drives me mad” Haruhi admitted with a laugh as he continued walking for a few minutes before looking up at Haru who was sitting at the top of the stairs waiting and watching the two.

”Gross. They where right on the smooching.” Haru mumbled as he looked at Yumro and Haruhi the boy making a face of slight disgust. “The Nannie’s said I couldn’t go downstairs and to stay up here and wait for you.” Haru explained as he looked at the two Haruhi quite happy their room had some sound runes around it to keep others from hearing anything. “Can we go to the bookstore in town? I found a book I want to get” Haru asked showing them an old looking book on a tablet.