♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Haha, yeah I bet. But Yukie wouldn't be as easy as you might think and Haruhi can't give you the books without mine or Yukie's permission" Yumro replied as he cut the fruit up in small boats and placed them on a plate.

He didn't mind the Haru stole a few at they talked. It was there to be eaten anyway.

On 5/3/2022 at 7:14 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Can I ask you something?”

"You can always asked me things sweetie. But my response depends on what you ask. Go for it"

Julius bite his lips shyly as yukie pulled away from the kiss. "So you are a flirt huh? That isn't really a big suprise" he chuckled as he tried to get his head around the thought or a ceremony.

"Umm.. so your mom is worry you are forcing into a relationship with you but still want to tie us together so she wouldn't worry about you.. and um.. do you want to be tied to me?" It was always hard for him to ask yukie especially because he didn't want to hurt Yukie while bringing it up.

"I'm not.. I am not Ren. I love you, but If you only love me because you see your old mate in me. I don't think my heart can take it the weight of being compared to another.. I am asking because I want you to be honest with me." Julius said and swallow nervously.

He wasn't sure what answer he would get, but if they were gonna make it official. He his conscience would need a straight answer.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“Is the baby going to live with us or is she going back to the spiders?” Haru asked softly as he looked at Yumro. “Normally babies stay with their parents. So is she going to stay with him?” Haru asked as he ate a piece of apple not sure how he felt about visiting his stepfather again. “I don’t think mom would be happy caring for her though he would try.” Haru admitted not understanding how complex the situation was but well he was only concerned for their happiness.

———

Sitting down Yukie took in Julius’s words deeply thinking over what he felt and knew. “I doubt you could ever replace Ren. Our relationship was so much different then this.” Yukie explained mentioning to them being together. “I won’t lie that I feel comfortable around you like I did Ren and  maybe I only do because your soul is familiar to me.” Yukie explained as he sighed finding the question hard to answer. “At first it was loneliness, I thought I could get back someone I had lost that was so dear to me. But as we dated and got to know each other…I realized you where Julius not Ren. I fell in love with you, just like I had fallen for my last mate. You enchanted me. I fell in love with who you are not who you where.” Yukie admitted as he tried to place his words perfectly. “Ren has moved on when I look at you I don’t see him anymore I just see you. I’m sorry if I’ve made you upset or feel like your just a replacement. I’ve never felt or experienced such a thing before” Yukie added as he gently took Julius’s hand. “On that note….I agreed to the ceremony because in a way I thought it would be fun.” 

".. she should be staying with the spiders. They are the type of demons whom need their own clan more than any other demons. The father of the child isn't alive anymore so she wouldn't be going there." Yumro replied honestly. He wouldn't be going into details what had been done to Haruhi's last mate. But Haru were to know he wasn't gonna see him ever again.

"Remember the couple whom came to visit? They have agreed to adopt her if Haruhi gives his permission. They can't have children themself so she will be spoiler with them"

"But the decision is up to Haruhi"

2 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I doubt you could ever replace Ren. Our relationship was so much different then this.” ... “I won’t lie that I feel comfortable around you like I did Ren and  maybe I only do because your soul is familiar to me.”

Julius felt a lump grow in his throat and his heart felt heavy. He felt every mucles in his face becom numb. Yukie's words hit him just as he had feared. 'No matter what, you will never forget your first love, right...' Julius thought yo himself.

It just wasn't fair! Julius pressed his lips together tightly. He didn't wanna hear it. It hurt to be compared and told Yukie only picked him because of a past life.

His chest ached and he wanted to run. But he had asked Yukie to be honest with him so he should just man up and listen.

2 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“…I realized you where Julius not Ren. I fell in love with you, just like I had fallen for my last mate. You enchanted me. I fell in love with who you are not who you where.” ... “Ren has moved on when I look at you I don’t see him anymore I just see you. I’m sorry if I’ve made you upset or feel like your just a replacement. I’ve never felt or experienced such a thing before”

Julius looked at the other stunned. 'He sees me..' Julius legs felt weak and he had to stady himself against something to avoid stumbling.

"You love me" Julius said more than asked. "Yukie.. you have no idear what that means to me.. I thought.. that you couldn't.. not in the me now" Julius tried hard to keep his voice from shaking. The lump in his throat was still there and ach in his heart. But now it ached in a driffrent way.

Julius looked down at Yukie's hand as he held his. He had to use the other to cover his eyes. Julius was afraid he would start to cry and he didn't want to.

"You stupid dim-wit!" Julius's sobbed as he squeezed Yukie's hand tightly. "It's not fun at all" he started to laughe and cry all at the same time. He felt so relived that he couldn't crontrole his emotions. But his chest felt lighter and warm.

“Can I still visit her?” Haru asked curiously as he ate another apple glad that she would be happy and safe. “I still think she should know us.” Haru added with a small shrug not sure if he should be meddling but well, he didn’t like being kept in the dark. “I’m happy that they are going to adopt her…but a little sad. Home gets lonely and school never worked out.” Haru mumbled not wanting to admit he had grown lonely since he was suppose to be fine with how life was.

——

“of course I love you. I’ve always loved you. It just took me a little longer to figure out how I felt and all these new feelings and who you felt like more to me” Yukie admitted as he still held Julius’s hand his face a little heartbroken as he spoke. “If I could have changed things with Ren I would have I won’t lie about that part of my feelings. But, deep inside I’m glad his tragic ending…well it led me to meeting you.” Yukie admitted as he looked away from Julius not sure how to deal with him laughing and crying since he wasn’t sure if it was due to hurting his feelings. “I feel guilty for moving on and not grieving him forever it…it’s stopped me from seeing you for you for the first little while. Eventually As I got to know you I kept fighting myself and I kept trying to find Ren I didn’t even notice I had started to fall in love with you. Now…it’s getting harder to see Ren in you anymore and I realized that he’s gone….and that you aren’t him and you never where it was my heart trying to cope. Now…the person I love now is you the thought of being away from you hurts just like it did with him. I’m afraid to feel this way again because…I don’t know how to make sense of anything I feel.” Yukie whispered his voice breaking in confusion and pain at how his feelings could be so deeply in love with Julius but also feel like he was going to forget Ren. “I don’t want to feel like I’m forgetting him forever, but I want to just move forward with you and it’s so hard to sort out such feelings.” Yukie added as he held Julius’s hand a little closer. “Demons don’t feel this way they don’t have human feelings like this…relationships are very simple for us so…I’m at a loss at what I’m feeling because I’ve never felt this way about anyone before.” Yukie admitted with a soft laugh as he tried not to cry his heart feeling so much love for Julius but a hint of sadness and guilt for putting himself first and moving on.

"I don't see why you can't visit." Yumro replied with a nod. If Haruhi did decide to give the baby up to be with her own kind. it didn't mean they would never be able to see the her again. Silk, the new leader, would also still be in touch with them now that Yukie had promised them more freedom.

"You got us" the demon smiled although he got where this was coming from. "Of course  if you wanna go to school. I think we could arrange something.. I got a trick or two up in my sleevs that might work to supress your energy, to a somewhat normal level." He got the idea after seeing how Julius was able to take Yukie's overflowing energy. Maybe Haru's negativ energy could be lead elsewhere too. A shadow was the most likely being to be used, as Haru wasn't old enough to have a physical relationship like grownups.

Shadows were a lesser being that with time could evolve into a higher ranking shadow or rarely a 'Dark child'.

-----------------------

Julius calmed down as Yukie went on. He could hear and feel the other's resentment towards himself. Julius didn't want Yukie to feel this shame and guilt but he really couldn't do anything about it for him.

"Yukie.. I will not tell you to forget him and only ever love me from here on. You are allowed to keep those feeling. It wouldn't hurt me that you already love and always will love him. If I can just be in a piece of your heart I belive I can share it"

He couldn't demand a person to only have him in his heart. Yukie was a person with a history and a family. He would always have his love spread towards those people. As it should be. Julius was just happy that Yukie had allowed himself to accepte Julius as he was.

"Nothing needes to change. I just wanted clarity. To see if our hearts were in sync." He spread out his arms to embrace Yukie. The demon looked ready to break as he broke down crying.

Julius kissed the top of Yukie's head and held he tightly.

“Why would I need to suppress my energy?”  Haru asked curiously as he continued to snack. “And I’m not sure I even like school demons don’t exactly fit in even if they have humanish forms.” Haru added as he frowned and opened up some chocolate clearly having argued with Haru and Yukie on going to school quite a bit this year.

———

Yukie just snuggled into Julius enjoying the comfort as he took a few minutes ti grieve and collect himself. After about five minutes Yukie let go of Julius wiping away his own tears as he collected himself. “Thank you.” Yukie whispered his face embarrassed to have broken down like that. “After this….I want to take a week off with you.” Yukie whispered feeling like he needed a deep emotional break from his duties and life in general.

Frowned confused. He figured Haru was lonely because he could make friend because other young demon would be scared of him when he had his episodes.

"To ajust the energy to suit your vessel of a body..? I thought you wanted to made friends of your own and without any episodes of your powers running out of crontrole you wouldn't scare them." Yumro explained.

On 5/20/2022 at 7:22 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“And I’m not sure I even like school demons don’t exactly fit in even if they have humanish forms.”

"Then don't go to a human school" Yumro replied simply not getting the big problem here.

"You might not know this, but the twins said that a mix school is gonna be built soon. Demon's and humans with extraordinary abilities. It Yukie and Julius who is gonna be behind the idea... if things were to become so, you wouldn't haft to worry about standing out right." The demon but the knife and peeler away as Haru seemed to have lost interest in peeling more fruit. Which was fine as well since the plate was almost full.

-------------

On 5/20/2022 at 7:22 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Thank you.” ... “After this….I want to take a week off with you.” 

Julius just smiled and nodded. He want them to do just that. But something in the back of his mind told him that it would properly never really happe. Although they could try, something  would always come up, or someone would seek them out.

This was properly as close to a time off as they could get.

Julius still wanted to built up the school he had dreamed of for years. And he hope Yukie hadn't forgotten about it. He felt bad to give the other more on his plate but Julius really hoped Yukie still wanted to join him.

If demons were gonna come it would properly be a lot more reassuring having a demon mixed in. Rather that a doubtful human witch.

Yukie was a knows face. He wouldn't haft to teach or even be pressent. Just popsang his head in now and then would be enough.

Or so Julius thought.

"So we are off to see mother-in-law.. and you are sure we don't need anything? I can make a strong cocktail to giv us strenght" Julius chuckled at his asked.

“I want to travel and then maybe go to school.” Haru admitted as he ate his treat still watching Haruhi. “Did you two go to school together?” Haru asked as he looked at Yumro curiously. “I don’t know much about you or mum.” Haru explained with a blush as he felt his very unsure about asking about them when they where younger.

——

“I’ve already prepped a nice bouquet of flowers pre sent ahead and some sweets” Yukie admitted with a smile. Gently drawing with chalk on the door Yukie sighed as he built up his energy and opened the door to the spirit realm the soft light shining around a beautiful garden full of many different blossoming trees. “Ready?” Yukie asked softly as he offered his hand to Julius with a smile excited to have someone finally meet her.

".. " Yumro didn't know what to say. Haru wanted to travel.. already?!.. well in a way he did get it. Yumro had been that way too, but only after Ren's death and Yukie's lack of parenting. But Haru was too young to go on his own wasn't he?.. Even if his mind was more mature then his outer shell. Haru was still a cut little kid whom strangers could take advantages off.

"When you say travel.. do you mean like going on a vacation? Or like.. out making your mark thing? Because kids like you aren't big enough to do that just yet" 

"Haruhi and I was homeschool up til our early teens. Then Haruhi went to learn under Yukie and I went to stay with grandfather. Haruhi and I keep in contact and started dating when we were around 14. We were together for 20 years. But something just drew us apart. He wanted to focus on learning from my father and I want to avoid my father.. then I got busy" He didn't want to tell Haru about how Haruhi had broke his heart or how He had needed to escape from it all.

"I started building up my carrier just as Haruhi..  and this is where we are now"

-----------------------------------

Julius licked his lip nervously as he looked into the portal. The scen on the other side looked nice and had a cozy atmosphere. He was curious to go look and feel the effect on his own body when using Yukie portal rather then his own. He wondered if it was like the one Yumro had made before. Although Yukie's looked driffrent compared to that.

Then there was the nerves kicking in. Julius looked back on Yukie's as he reached his hand out to him. The witch took the offered hand and squeezed it tightly in his own.

"..ready" Julius nodded as he let out a calming breath. "I just.. haven't ever had anyone introducing me to their parents before.. I'm kinda nervous" he admitted as he walked through the portal.

Yukie's energy washed in over him as they stepped through. It was like his own little comfort blanket wrapped around him. It was nice and gave him the extra booze to be brave.

“Maybe travel I mean Yukie does it all the time and it sounds fun” Haru admitted as he seemed dead set on traveling the world over school. Listening to Yumro explain their life Haru thought for a moment. “I see…” Haru added as he thought deeply. “What do you do for your career?” Haru asked curiously.

(so I can’t remember for the life of me but how did haruhi break Yumros heart? )

———

“don’t worry your already her favorite. I believe you even outrank me.” Yukie teased as he lead Julius up the garden walkway and to a nice house that looked like Yukies family home. Sitting out on the porch was a beautiful woman looking much like Yukie except she had peach skin and dark black hair. 

“The flowers you sent are lovely.” Yue stated as she sat enjoying the calm morning. Looking down at the kimono in her hands she carefully sewed the delicate flowers into it the thread shimmering in the light. “Thought I should scold you for taking so long to bring Julius to meet me.” She added with a small huff as Yukie chuckled awkwardly.

“I planned to….I just got busy.” Yukie mumbled as he looked away like a scolded child.

”well you can go fetch dinner.” Yue added back with a small playful smile as she set down her sewing and carried it to a chair her movements graceful as if she was dancing.
(Yue)

spacer.png

(Well we didn't write how but from bits and pieces  you wrote i early postes I'd say Haru felt like he wasn't good enough to be Yumro's partner. He broke it off with Yumro to let him find someone better. Then went to live with his own kin and got marriged with Haru's father. A person who turned curle and hit Haruhi and Haru.

The second time, when Yumro took both Haru and Haruhi on a trip. I think Haruhi felt even less worthy of Yumro. Now he was both ruined/broken and with a kid. He asked Yukie to hid them away where no one would find them. Making Yukie think it was because Haruhi feared his husband and wanted to be free of him. Only it was actually to disappear from Yumro. Then the Spider took a fancy and wanted to use Haruhi for his own benefits.... but this is just the story in my head)🙂

Yumro sighed. "Well Yukie does it for work so it's driffrent. Lots of demons depends on him and its not always fun." It was hard yo explained what his father actually did yo another. "I know you are smart for your age Haru but you need people experience too. And thats were school comes in handy." How ever Yumro wouldn't be against taking Haru with him.

"I do lotes of driffrent work" Yumro smiled. "In the human world I'm working as a model to make myself an identity. As a demon I do my part as a demon prince abit like Yukie but in a driffrent way. I crontrole dark creaturs and make sure bad people gets punished the way they deserve. I'm like the secret police as you can call it"

-------------------------------

Julius smiled. How could he be her favorit? They hadn't even meet yet. But Yukie's teasing made it seem so easy to handle.

Yukie lead them up to the porch. Where he quickly notice a woman sitting there sowing.

She was stunning, a real beautiful young lady whom's face resembled Yukie's alot. At first he could have mistanke the lady told have been a younger sister of Yukie's. But from the way she spoke it was clear to hear who she really was.

17 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Thought I should scold you for taking so long to bring Julius to meet me.”

Julius was in aw, and blushed shyly as yukie mumbled beside him.

"It is nice to meet you Mrs" Julius greeted politely after she had finished teasing Yukie.

He wasn't sure what to say so and his mouth worked before he could even think. "Um.. It's really beautiful what you are working on there, you are very skilled" ... wow.. just the the way to sound like a total ass kisser. 

(Ah! Thank you!!!!! That’s right I remember bits of that now.😬😁 lol poor Yumro I really put his heart through all the emotional damage.)

Haru nodded as he listened to Yumro raising a brow at the secret police part. “Like the centaurs have?” Haru added having heard at one point Haruhi mentioning why he didn’t go back to the centaur village since there where eyes everywhere. “Mom said there where eyes in the shadows back home with the centaurs and that’s why we don’t visit.” Haru explained not sure how to tell Yumro that the centaurs where shifty and clearly working against Yukie, not to mention Haruhis ex family still was looking for his head for stabbing out their sons eye. “Are you part of great grandfathers police force?” Haru asked curiously as he looked at Yumro with a deep curious expression wondering if he could change into a centaur.

——

“Oh, I’m glad you like it.” Yue replied with a very happy smile as she showed off the finished strip of fabric. “I made it for you. It matches Yukies half of his kimono.” Yue explained as she stood up and went inside to attach it to her life sized dolls who looked much like Yukies smaller ones. 

“She’s determined to make us a matching set of marriage kimonos.” Yukie explained with a deep blush the poor demon embarrassed about his mother going to such lengths. “She makes most of my kimonos from the spiders silk.” Yukie added as he followed her inside and went to the kitchen to make some tea. 

“Make yourself comfy.” Yue offered as she put up her sewing supplies in a cupboard. Inside the house it was rather modern and comfortable. One would think they where back home just in a different area. “I’m assuming you also have another reason for visiting?” Yue asked Yukie who jumped at the sudden question like a child with his hand caught in a cookie jar.

”well….” Yukie started as he brought over snacks and set them on the table not really meeting her eyes.

”Haruhi is asleep in my room. I found him wandering the abyss….” Yue added her voice a touch angry and disappointed as she glared lightly at Yukie. “You didn’t learn your lessen with Haru?” She asked with a deeper angrier tone.

”trust me I had no choice. And….I knew you would find him and keep him safe here….” Yukie whispered as he refused to meet Yues eyes.

”Mmh go sit in the corner.” Yue replied as she moved her finger picking Yukie up easily as he was moved quickly in the air and made to face the corner. “Honestly. Yu Yu. Your going to break.” She scolded with a sigh as she sat down on the couch and poured Julius and herself some tea. “I’m guessing he’s not talked much about what’s going on with Haru and haruhi?” She asked Julius wondering how much Yukie told him about all her demon stuff. “I’m curious how much you know about him….sometimes he’s truly an idiot.” Yue added as she chuckled softly and sipped her drink.

42 minutes ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Like the centaurs have?” ... “Mom said there where eyes in the shadows back home with the centaurs and that’s why we don’t visit.”

Yumro smirked. It wasn't a known fact that half his shadow servants was watching the centaurs constantly and reporting back to him every hour in his head. If he wanted he could even shift his vision over and see what the shadow was seeing from where he was.

"They'd wish the were as efficient as me. But they are still very good at hidding their tricks. I got a personal reason to keep my eye on them. But I love your mom so I can't think every centaur is bad" Yumro replied as he rubbed the top of Haru's head with his palm.

"I started out working for grandpa, but as I grew use to it. He made me take over, so he could focus on other things. Thanks to that I get to chose my own priorities and can stay here with you while my eyes kepts me updated.

I will still need to be pressent and go myself if something develops but right now. Everything is as it should be."

Haruhi's ex husband and Spider was locked up in Yumro's void, they were under heavy tortur to the blink of death. But Yumro had made sure to cast a spell on them that would revive them if their hearts stopped.

It was wicked and curle to tortur anyone the way Yumro did with his prisoners. But he didn't feel anything other than pleasure as he did it. And who was to stop him? Not even Yukie or his grandpa could ever get into his void and no one ever came back out.

If anyone knew the things he let happen in there people would be calling him a psychopath or worse. Yumro adored and respected cause of his rank. But in the darker circles people feared what he was capable off.

All expected for Fariy apparently. The drug dealer who had taken a liking to him. Yumro didn't know why but the pink-haired twink seemed to have some unknown crontrole over him... actually fear. There was just something undertvinge about the guy he couldn't put his finger on.

"It wasn't my first choise of work but I was good at it. As a kind I want to be a car racer. My mom didn't like that idear, but he was still nice about it" if Ren knew what is sweet boy had turned into he would be turning in his grave.

"Have you ever thought about what you wanna do when you grow up?" Yumro asked Haru.

-------------------

"For me?" Julius blinked suprised. How did she even know his size? Had Yukie told her that to??

1 hour ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“She’s determined to make us a matching set of marriage kimonos.” ... “She makes most of my kimonos from the spiders silk.”

"Well I think is very sweet of her, and you always look so good in them" Julius whispered back a bit envious that Yukie had such a caring mother who would go for such lenght for her son.

He couldn't remember a time his own mom had ever made anything for him. She had always favored his older brother and completly ignore him after his death.

Although Yue seemed strick with Yukie, Julius could see she adored her him still.

He gently kissed Yukie's cheek before the parted and Yukie went to get tea and snacks out.

Yue sat down after picking her things away and Julius joinded her.

“I’m guessing he’s not talked much about what’s going on with Haru and haruhi?” ... “I’m curious how much you know about him….sometimes he’s truly an idiot.”

Julius shrugged since Yukie wasn't the type who explained in much details.

"Haruhi is in a coma after being feet Yukie's blood to heal him. My guess is Haruhi's body can't handle Yukie's demon energy and therefor his mind separated from his body. But since the body is healed now, the mind needs guidens to get back. Haru.. I didn't know what he is yet.. I know something in him was modified to something close what Yukie is. But from what I see Haru is a sweet boy with lots of energy.. I honestly just learned about demons from Yukie not long ago and I'm not knowledge about everything but I can sense magic well enough to feel the driffrence." Julius explained and hoped his answer would satisfied her.

Yukie didn't leave him totally in the dark about everything.. he just forgot to explain his actions sometimes.

"How is Haruhi? Yumro is very worried and is taking care of Haru back home" Julius asked her.

(Ah! Thank you!!!!! That’s right I remember bits of that now.😬😁 lol poor Yumro I really put his heart through all the emotional damage.)

Wich was why Yumro turned to drugs to kill his emotions.  And it's the kind of drug that mess you up. But I'll get more into the details as we get there😁 (btw if it gets too dark just tell me)

“Ummm well I’m not sure but I like sewing. I learned from Yue.” Haru admitted as he sat back and thought for a moment. “I like fish maybe something where I study them?” Haru offered having never really thought of his future. “Honestly I’ve never thought of it before. I just enjoy reading and learning.” Haru added with a shrug as he walked over to Haruhi watching his soft breathing. “I want to travel to find out who I am….I don’t think I’m like Haruhi so who am I?.” Haru admitted not seeing any centaur in him since he didn’t remember his form.

——

“Mmh Haruhi was wandering around his his subconscious it should have been sent home after he was healed up. I found him wandering near the shadow demon area…he was almost completely consumed.” Yue explained with a frown as she looked at Yukie for a moment. “You shouldn’t keep testing that stuff especially after Haru.” Yue added as she sighed deeply thinking how to best explain the darker side to Yukie without making him out to be a monster. “Well…Haru…when he died Yukie in desperation tried to give him his blood. But he gave him to much blood and his body ripped itself apart just like Yoh had realized when he tried to make more like Yukie.” She explained as she sipped her tea and continued. “Yukie had to make him a new body but it required something of his…so he sacrificed his heart at the time. When Haru woke up in his new body we could tell something went very wrong. Everything didn’t click right he wasn’t the same…Haru has no memory of who he was and his body is like Yukies so…. By this point from what we can tell he’s basically what Yukies father was looking to create with Yukie. A monster to end humanity and destroy everything in its path.” She explained as she moved her finger and Yukie sat down beside them again. “But, I don’t think he’s going to turn out like Yoh hopes…I mean Yukie didn’t turn out anything like we had thought.” Yue admitted as Yukie looked at Julius.

”it’s a waiting game to see how much he changes instead of being a normal demon like Haruhi he’s mixed with me so….I’m careful to keep a close eye on him and see if he changes back to normal or if he keeps growing to the point where I might have to seal him away.” Yukie added as he looked at Yue. “He would live here with Yue and the other demons that can’t accept being with humans. It’s safer here because they can’t get hurt or die.” Yukie explained letting Julius kinda know that the place they where was very real.

"I like baking cookies, but I don't wanna work as a baker. You are allowed hobbies and to like things. Without having to make a living off it. And work? What the hell kid you are way to young to worry about that yet if even at all. Don't you know Yukie is loaded you wouldn't even haft to work if you didn't want to."

------------------------------------

"But if you seal him away .. what about Haru his son? And Yumro.. they are both still waiting.. and you didn't think to tell atleast Yumro about this" Julius stood and he looked at Yukie shocked.

"What if Haruhi really don't want to go back. Are you prepare to seal them off too. That’s.. just not fair.."

“I know but, you can’t buy memories or fun experiences.” Haru replied as he sat beside Haruhi worrying about his mom like always. “He’s been asleep to long…” Haru whispered trying to be brave about the whole scary situation as the room started to slowly become dark and cold the Moore the centaur fretted.

——

“if I stayed here with Haru he could live here happy and be himself. He wouldn’t have to worry about hurting others or becoming a monster.” Haruhi whispered as he stood in the doorway from the bedroom having been lightly sleeping.

”I can’t force you to come back with me Haruhi…but Haru will need you to help understand what happened to him.” Yukie explained as he looked at Haru who stood away from them clearly unsure if he wanted to go home.

”….you kept such a horrible thing from me.” Haruhi whispered knowing Yukie was right to at the time but well it hurt…Ti find out Haru was completely different was a shock and well it explained why he wasn’t wanting his centaur form anymore. “Haru doesn’t even want to be like me anymore…because he’s basically a monster like you.” Haruhi snapped as he went back into the room slamming the door behind him.

”He was searching for Haru when I found him…he kept worrying he was lost like before even though Haru wouldn’t even be recognizable by him if he did see him here.” Yue explained to the two as she sipped her tea.  

“Look whatever I was Haru won’t be!” Yukie snapped as he looked at Yue. “He’s in a better place and raised by love and with care…he won’t grow out of control…and if he does….I’ll take care of it.” Yukie whispered feeling exhausted as he sat down his anger viable as he pulled a doll out of his robe sleeve sending it off to update Yumro to drag Haru here for a visit and to help him get Haruhi home. Yukie sighing went outside for a moment needing a break since he butted heads often with his parents on how to do things.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

• 2 weeks later...

"You can't.. but the best memories to make is with someone " Yumro sighed. He had no idea how to talk Haru out of this. The kid sounded so grown up and his reasons were fair. But he was still just a boy. He didn't need to find his place in the world yet.

Just then one of Yukie's papir dolls showed up infront of Yumro.

Yumro looked at the doll. Think about how his father was so old fashion he couldn't even just make a phone call instead. It would be so much easier.

Still Yumro picked the doll up and unfolded the papir to write the message.

"Haru grab your things sweetheart, we are gonna visit your great-grandma and drag your Mommy back. Apparently Yukie did something ridiculous and now they are fighting" Yumro explained shortly as he crumble the papir doll out of ange. The sudden rush of anger he felt followed with a headache. But he ignore the throbbing pain in his temples as he started making the portal ready.

Black smoke rose from the floor and circled up in the air. A dark void appeared in middle air and then the picture turned.

Yumro recognised the house as his Yukie's so at first he thought he had turned something wrong. He had never visit his grandma or infact seen her, so he didn't know that this actually was the right place before he had tried to conected it two more times. Each time it was the same picture apearing.

Yumro looked over at Haruhi's body. He had promised he wouldn't leave his side. And yet again he would haft to break that promise. He could only comfort himself with the fact that Haruhi would also be on the other side too.. do maybe it wouldn't count.

A shadow-wolf came out of Yukie's shadow as he called upon it.

"Guard him well" Yumro comanded and the wolf nodded before disappearing again. Yumro knew hos shadow would stay looking over Haruhi and the house and report back to him while he was off.

"You ready?" Yumro asked as he held hos hand out for Haru to take.

-------------

Julius had never felt more like an outsider as he did just then. Everyone was butting heads together and fighting with his lover. A fight he couldn't take side on. He lover Yukie and understood his reasons. But also thought some of his actions had been wrong. Like not telling Haruhi sooner.

When Yukie went out to clear his head. Julius didn't know if he should go after him or simply let him breath alone. It ended up with him not moving from his spot at all. And it weighted on his chest.

Nodding softly Haru took Yumros hand holding it tightly as they appeared outside of an older style home. “This is where the other demons live away from humans?” Haru mumbled having read about this place in Yukies books. The only way to was through a portal and every resident was a demon that couldn’t adapt to living among humans. “I was expecting the gates of hell and skulls….not flowers and shit.” Haru mumbled as he looked over at the house. “Can I go inside and see mom?” Haru asked Yumro wanting to make sure Haruhi was okay.

"Don't use that word, it would break your mother's heart to hear his little angle boy utter curse words" Yumro chuckled as he  closed the portal behind them.

Yumro looked up and spotted Yukie standing there alone outside the door.

18 minutes ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Can I go inside and see mom?” 

"Of course, run along I'll be there in a minut" Yumro said as he lossened his grib on Haruhi's hand so the boy could go. But his eyes stayed on Yukie.

He walked up to his father and crossed his arms over his chest, while leaning against the wall.

"So... I have a grandma..? Are you sure mom didn't have any family I should know about too" Yumro asked chilled, like nothing would suprise him at this point. He was too old to wishing for a warm loving family anyway..

"Haruhi wants to travle you know" he said changing the topick. "He wants to find his purpose in life and work. The kid is barely 10 and already sound like a wise-ass" Yumro smiled fondly.

"Haruhi is pissed isn't he?"

“Mom has heard me swear.” Haru mumbled as he ran off inside stopping as he looked at Julius. “Yumro said I’m going to school with you.” Haru added like the hyper kid he was as he went inside looking for Haruhi not even noticing Yue.

”he’s a spitfire.” Yue mumbled as she sighed and looked at Julius. “Yukies mentioned about your school he’s hoping a few of the demons here can attend thought I’m not sure they would behave.” Yue explained as she did keep regular contact with Yukie via the small dolls.

——

“course, I had to be made out of something.” Yukie admitted as he looked away from Yumro. “She has no one else as far as I know, she does know about all of you just she can’t travel like us without putting strain on her body. Hers isn’t well made like harus.” Yukie admitted with a shrug as he sighed softly. “I’m still working on it but I doubt she would want it.” Yukie mumbled having had to make an area for the demons to live away from humans. “Eventually I’ll have things fixed…eventually” Yukie reassured Yumro but it seemed he was reassuring himself more that his work would pay off.

Chuckling at Haru being so ambitious Yukie smiled happily. “He gets that from Haruhi I swear he was just as cheeky when he wanted to be.” Yukie added as he looked at Yumro. “Oh he’s sulking hard core, completely pissed at me for lying and for everything. If he had a physical body he would be throwing things at me.” Yukie admitted as he sighed. “He knows everything. He’s not pleased but I think he understands it’s just hard for him to come to terms with that Haru isn’t just Haru.” Yukie finished as he listened to Haru searching the whole house before tumbling out in the back yard to look for Haruhi.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Julius looked up as Haru came running in through the door. He had hoped it was Yukie returning but sadly is was not.

On 6/12/2022 at 11:35 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Yumro said I’m going to school with you.”

He did what?? Julius didn't get to say anything before the kid ran off.

On 6/12/2022 at 11:35 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Yukies mentioned about your school he’s hoping a few of the demons here can attend thought I’m not sure they would behave.”

"I honestly thought he would have forgotten about in. I mean he is so busy.. but yeah I wanna open a school for kids who needs to learn about their powers and crontrole it. Yukie brought the idear up to make it into a mix school for both human witches/mages and demons. I might not be a demon but after having been with Yukie longe enough I can say the two aren't so driffrent" Julius explained to her. But the turned concerned as he could hear Haru calling out for Haruhi.

Yumro listened to his father. They were starting to be comfortable around eachother now. Although it was still a bit awkward for Yumro. "And you let haru look thought grandpa's books.. but you properly shouldn't, and I took them away. I pretty sure Haru knows how driffrent from Haruhi he is. But he will always see Haruhi as his parent. It just some you do as a kid, even when you've  grown up."

Yumro stopped as Haru's steps kept sounding stressed. He were to have found Haruhi by now.

"Did you say Haruhi was here?!" Yumro asked as he turned and headed inside.

Julius was already checking out the bed-room Haruhi had used.

“It would help us greatly to have some of the demons go to that school. Yukies had so many high hopes for it. He’s been putting together a book of ideas to show you, I’ve been in charge of sending out demons that can deal with humans to check prices and locations.” Yue admitted as she walked to a bookshelf and pulled a black newer book that was next to ten photo albums of the kids over the years. “Here look and see what he’s found maybe you’ll like the location.” Yue added as she set the book on the table not knowing Yukie had planned it as a surprise trip for Julius to choose where the school would be.

”he’s hiding most likely can’t even sense your here, he knows he doesn’t have a full form so he’s hiding and being a spitfire to spite me because he’s angry” Yukie replied as if to prove his point he walked inside and the house suddenly started throwing books off the shelves at him until he stepped back outside. 

“Haruhi, be nice.” Yue replied as she picked up the books carefully also grabbing all the pictures being flung to the ground of Haruhi and Yumro. “No need to destroy my books.” Yue grumbled as she continued to pick up the photos and books only to hear the kitchen cupboards being opened and china being thrown all over the kitchen as Haruhi was hell bent on showing his anger.

“He might calm down for you.” Yukie yelled as he stayed outside working on drawing sealing tunes to trap Haruhi in. Haru looking at Julius as he held his hand as the lights started flickering.

Julius looked suprise at the pictures Yue brought out. There was alot of space at each location and the main buildings were all quit big.

A lot bigger that Julius ever had picture in his head. It was overwhelming. But his mind was soon brought to other things as the bookcase suddenly threw all it's continents out of it's shelves. 

While in the caos of everything suddenly going crazy Julius felt a small hand in his and looked down to see Haru. 

He thought the boy might be just as confused as he was as the house turned on egde.

Then he felt a gush of energy going through him like lightning and realized Haru was about to get another episode.

Julius squeezed the boy's hand as he kneeled down beside him and made the boy focus on looking at him. "Hey Haru, you are gathered a lot of energy up right now. I need you to lead it back out again. First close your eyes"

Julius used his free hand to run down the kids forhead and down his eyelids. As he did that movement the sound around them toned out.

Haru wouldn't be able to hear anything other than Julius's voice. "Take five deep breaths and ignore those fools for a moment to ground  yourself"

Yumro wasn't sure if it really would help settle Haruhi's anger that he was there. But right now he was properly the one between the two Haruhi would be less angry with.

Yumro closed his eyes as black smoke dissolved him from his feets and up. He change to his phantom form. A smoky version of a humanoid body with a wolf head and yellow glowing eyes.

The smoke went through the room like a dark cloud as Yumro move.

In this for he could both see and catch abnormal beings without physical bodies. Much like he did with the shadows.

He saw Haruhi thrashing thought the kitchin. Trying to destroy everything out of rage.

Yumro's smoke surrounded him just before arms reached out to grab around his body from behind.

"Easy Horsy, grandma's kitchin has done nothing to offent you" Yumro said behind the other's shoulder. "I get you why are mad but Haru is fine now, and he is worried about you?.. plus I think you are breaking my grandma's heart. And although I didn't know the lady existed, I don't want her to hate us" Yumro try to convince Haruhi and get his thoughts sorted.

“Like meditation?” Haru asked softly as he held Julius’s hand a little tighter his breathing calm. “It’s not the first time I’ve seen things like this. Grandfathers house is haunted.” Haru mumbled having seen things move back at home with Yukie. Though the centaur never said anything to anyone about it he truest found it fascinating to see what they could do and mess with. Haru always had enjoyed seeing the Nannie’s confused when the spirits moved things in the kitchen throwing them off balance.

——

“Oh shes existed just can’t visit because like most demons in this place they can’t gather themselves to keep a normal form. Though she’s been getting better.” Haruhi replied in anger as he smashed the teapot and cups before leaning back against Yumro his body shaking a little. “I don’t know how to raise something (someone) like Haru.” Haruhi admitted as he wiped away his tears having been more upset then angry. “I’m mad…because Yukie just rolls with everything like it’s so damn easy!” Haruhi added in frustration as he started to calm down. “It drives me mad sometimes because I just can’t adapt like that I try my hardest but it’s curveball after curveball. I mean we have a grandmother for crying out loud and we are just suppose to be fine with it because she could visit so why bother telling us?!?” Haruhi added with a frustrated yell as he threw another plate at the wall enjoying getting his anger out for once.