♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Letting out a little gasp Yukie watched the small light across the sky surprised by its beauty. Only moments passed before he was more distracted by his mates lips and body on his making him forget the pretty lights shining down on them. Lightly biting his mates bottom lip Yukie pulled Julius all the closer to him under the blankets. “Mmh your more distracting then whatever that was” Yukie admitted not sure what the lights where that he saw.

—(haruhi)—

“I don’t think mom has much of a say considering what I am and my sister is.” Haru replied as he looked at Yumro and sulked a little. “It’s boring being alone here.” Haru admitted as he opened up a package of candy the centaur having thrived better from everyone wanting to play at the spider clan. Here, well everyone was busy or going places all it left him was with books and the servants who he had figured out weren’t exactly human or demon.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Julius chuckled at the confused look he saw on Yukie's face once he noticed the lights. But it delighted him how quickly the other would focuse back on him and respon to Julius's kiss. So the demon hadn't seen the northenlight before. That would haft to be an achievement on Julius's part.

On 10/26/2021 at 11:01 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Mmh your more distracting then whatever that was”

Julius slid his hand up behind Yukie's head, digging his fingers through the smooth silky soft hair. "Northenlight dear. It a beautiful sight few people gets to see.. seems like I took a 'first time' of yours just now" Julius smiled as he enjoyed his own little remark.

"When we get back here again I'll make sure to check the weather first. Then you can see much more of it" Julius said as he placed small kisses around Yukie's face.

His mate was the cuteste when he looked confuses like that.

----Yumro----

On 10/26/2021 at 11:01 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I don’t think mom has much of a say considering what I am and my sister is.” 

Yumro frowned. He didn't like the way Haru made that sound. "Considering what you are?.. does it matter?.. he is still your parent. It doesn’t matter how one look or what you can do. You are still Haruhi's son and thats not gonna change" Yumro said as he stole a piece of candy and held it up to Haru's mouth. Offering he kid a piece he flavored last thing he knew.

"I've talked with Haruhi about you guys coming to in my apartment.  It centrale to the city and there is a lot of opportunities for you to make friend of your own age and go to school like a others if you want. I know you are a smart kid Haru. But you are also quick stuborn from your farher. I taught you how to swim eventuelt you said your wouldn't never be able to do it

“Mmh I don’t care for the cold” Yukie admitted as he continued looking up at the lights quite distracted. “Didn’t know something like this existed.” Yukie whispered snuggling closer to Julius as he tried to focus more on his mate. “ I’ll have to take you to my garden in return….it’s pretty like this place.” Yukie added as he continued watching the lights dance in the sky above and below them in the snow. “Mmh you’ll have to get me back on what we where doing” Yukie mumbled before finally looking at Julius again with an embarrassed blush.

—-(haruhi)—-

“compared to the notes in the books I’ve been reading I’d say I’m more Yukies son then mothers. But maybe at one point I died and grandfather fixed me like he did mum…maybe he made me forget it.” Haru added as he ate a piece of candy. “The shadows have been here since grandfather was born…they know a lot of things.” Haru added as he helped himself to more sweets. At the mention of moving to the city Haru frowned not liking the news. “If I choose to stay here will I be allowed to? Or are you like the others and going to force us to move?” Haru asked with a small glare that was menacing but also equally adorable in its own way. While Yumro was right on how he took after haruhi in his stubbornness it was also clear he had taken after his fair share of bad role models in his life.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

"Says the person who took me with him through trial on a snowy mountain on our first trip. I almost froze my balls off back then" Julius replied with a doubtful smile.

On 10/31/2021 at 11:38 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“ I’ll have to take you to my garden in return….it’s pretty like this place.”

Julius didn't say anything because it was something he did feel needed one. He would go where ever Yukie wanted him with him. Julius was still just learing about Yukie's world and he had the feeling it would be a longe assignment compared to his other studies.

The witch rested his cheek on Yukie's shoulder and held him as his lover watched the night lightl.

Yukie was so beautiful and even more so as he watched the other with the northenlight in the background. He was so happy he had brought him here. Yukie might not like the cold, but he did like pretty things. That much Julius had known about since day one. Yukie's pure while pet foxes were pretty and when Yukie transformed he liked to be pretty too.

Julius wasn't sure if Yukie knew it about himself. But if he couldn't have something pretty his mood would be quite terrible.

On 10/31/2021 at 11:38 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

"Mmh you’ll have to get me back on what we where doing”

Julius lifted his head as yukie turnedback to him aftera while "Oh did my king forget.. me" Julius smiled and he gently stroke his fingers up under Yukie's chin.

"Mmh If I recall it was where around, here" the witch tilted his head to suck on Yukie's neck. The light skin was so easy to bruise.

---Yumro-- 

The demon sighed. Why did everyone think he would force Haruhi into anything.

"I'm not forcing anything on you guys and It not my place to decided.. can't see why you would wanna stay though. My father has his hands full with his new mate. And grandpa isn't much keen on children either."

“Ah! Naughty little servant sullying my skin in such a way!” Yukie replied being overly dramatic as he ended up bursting out laughing at Julius’s words comparing him to a king. “Sorry sorry.” Yukie added with a smile as he kissed Julius’s cheek. “Please continue I’ll behave for you.” Yukie added with a snicker trying to keep serious with Julius so they could have a romantic night. “Maybe a glass of wine if you could humor me?” Yukie suggested with a small smirk as he knew a second glass would make him more relaxed and focused on pleasure from Julius.

—-(haruhi)—

“…it will just be a strange place where I’m expected to be quiet and behave and be seen not heard.” Haru mumbled as he offered Yumro a chocolate. “Would mom be happy living with you?” Haru asked softly knowing Haruhi had been pretty sad at all the different places they had lived. “Maybe you could teach me to be normal to make it easier on him?” Haru asked his voice a whisper at the thought of being thrown into another strange house where the adults where always upset or to busy. For him the spiders at least adored him so going back to a strange house without anyone around was making him feel rather lonely.

Julius looked back at Yukie with a sigh. He hadn't planed to look funny to the other. But he also wasn't completly angry for amusing his lover.

"Oh well then" Julius said as he pulled back from Yukie as raised. He crawled out of bed naked and grabbed his pants on the floor to put them on. 

He wasn't gonna walk around showing his junk if people could just jump by.

He didn't bother with a shirt though and went over in the kitchin like that..

"I don't have much wine. But I got some cidder'

Yumro---

On 11/4/2021 at 10:58 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Would mom be happy living with you?” 

Yumro took the chocolate and poped it intohis mouth.  "I hop so. I know I would do my best to make sure he is happy. Because I love Haruhi's smile" But that would haft to looked at later. He wouldn't force Haruhi to live with him until the other felt he was ready. And Yumro would have to become clean first. The last thing he wanted to do was to get his family involed. And he still own Fairy from the last refill.

On 11/4/2021 at 10:58 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Maybe you could teach me to be normal to make it easier on him?”

Yumro just stared at Haru not really getting where all of this came from.

"Haru.. do you want to be what you call 'normal' to fit in or to please Haruhi?.. either way Haruhi or any of us wouldn't want you to change yourself. You say we want you to be unseen and unheard. That's not true. If anything I know for a fact Haruhi would like you to speak more up. Talk to him like you talk to me now. No one want you to disappear or send you away.. heck do you think any of is are normal? You rarely see Rose being on her best behavior. Hunter is awkward most of the time. And my dad is both loud and attention seaching constantly.. you are young and a kid, and even of you weren't it okay.." Yumro said as he tried to calm the young boy's worries and maybe corrected Haru's view of how other's wanted him to behave.

"When I was little I felt a little like you do now. You see Yukie wasn't around my mum when I was born and I was born a cripple. Back then I pretty much lived in hospitals cause of constant pain in my legs. And when I got old enough to realized how it hurt my mum whenever I cried..  so stop crying. When he was there and kept the pain to myself. Acting like the happy painfree kid so I wouldn't hurt him to see me.

I thought it was for the bedste. But mum only grew more worried for me after that.

When Yukie got into the picture and helped heal my legs I didn't wanna be in the way. I didn't know yukie and didn't like him very much because he kept taking my mum. But Ren was happy so I had to be a good boy and keep pretending I was a happy carefree child. Whom didn't hate his blood father.

But parents knows sense those things and one day Yukie took me out. Just the two of us while mun was out on a run.

Yukie told me. 'Do whatever you wanna do. As long as it dosen't hurt other on purpose. You are free to be selfish because we love you'.." Yumro smiled back at the memory. 

"My point is, no one in this family will love you any less for being selfish. If you feel lonely you can tell us and we'll work something out" 

“Anything works really.” Yukie admitted not letting it show how he was confused by Julius getting redressed. “As long as it’s alcoholic it helps settle my nerves and focus more on pleasure then what your doing 100% of the time.” Yukie explained as he looked over more at Julius and around at the snowy landscape outside. “Julius? It’s just us why did you even bother getting dressed? Are you really that uncomfortable with nudity?” Yukie asked as he sat up watching his mate. “Or….did I make you uncomfortable?” Yukie asked softly holding no judgement in his voice just concern mixed with curiosity.

—-(haruhi)——

“I don’t feel like I’m what mother says I am. I feel mixed up inside. I don’t understand it. And I don’t know how to explain how things are around me what I see and what I can do.” Haru admitted as he rested his head on his knees. “I don’t think Yukie or Haruhi will tell me what I am and why I feel this way. They act like nothings different….but I feel off.” Haru whispered softly his nails digging into his knees. “I’m scared of this side of me this part of me….” Haru finished as he looked up at Yumro tears in his eyes. “I feel like a monster and I can’t figure out how to make all these feelings stop.” Haru added choking back a sob as he suddenly felt Haruhi stir quickly trying to wipe away his tears and compose himself.

Julius looked up as he poured them a glass each. "You seemed distracted and not just by the view. I thought if you need alkohol to get you in the mood then.. maybe someone else is on your mind" He said and placed the bottle down.

"You know if you don't want to, we don't haft to" Julius smiled as he gave Yukie one of the glass and sat down beside him on the bed with his own none alcoholic. "You can tell me and I wouldn't be made" the witch would infact prefer it to this. He didn't get why Yukie was so distracted tonight. First the servant android and now the alcohol... Julius wasn't stupid. And he wasn't really expecting to get back in the mood for sex tonight.

"I took them on, because I think you've been enough of an cock-teaser for today. Now spit it. Whatever you are holding back from me"

---Yumro---

Yumro couldn't feel pity or sadness eventhough he was seeing his most favored little kid crying his eyes you right next to him.

The effect of the drug even made him unable to feel bad about not feeling anything. But he could still make a look that seemed consened.

Yumro scooped Haru up and placed the boy in his lap as he gently hugged the tiny thing into his chest. He of all understood what Haru went through although he too didn't understand it. Haruhi was an centaur and had lived in the centaur village with his mate as he had gotten Haru. Yumro had never actually meet Haru's father but he expected the guy to a centaur as well since they prefered to keep to their own kind.

Bur normally centaur's didn't get much magic powers. Haruhi had just learned to transform his half body but couldn't see spirits or shadows. Haru could. The boy was gifted but Yumro didn't know it he also had the means to crontrole them.

"Come to me whenever it gets too much.. I try asking around and try to help you. But for the most part it's you who has to do the tough part"

"I can teach you to stay grounded and to push the other part of you back till you are ready to fact it. But it might take some before you can get use to it.. it gets better over time and you learn to live with it." Yumro didn't inform about the fact that it might never get better... he just didn't share that to spare Haru.

“Well I’m just worried… a lot on my plate lately. I’ve been trying to relax all night but well, it’s been difficult. I worry about the past and present. I worry about the future. It’s hard to relax with so much on my mind lately. I’m worried about Haruhi but well I shouldn’t we’ve tested this method before and it worked fine” Yukie admitted as he sipped his drink and sighed frustrated with himself for being such a worrywart. “I’m sorry, I feel I’ve ruined a wonderful night for us and…I feel it might happen every now and then when I get busy or overly worked.” Yukie admitted with a frown as he looked at his mate desperately wishing a better night for him. “Doesn’t help I killed the mood twice.” Yukie added taking another sip. “Honestly I just want to shut off my brain and focus on us it’s hard to do that sometimes though.” Yukie whispered trying his best to explain but well…it never felt like enough.

——(haruhi)——

Haru could only nod as he clung to Yumro his face buried in the demons shirt as he just cried quietly finding the hug rather comforting. Staying like this he just held onto Yumro before falling asleep ten minutes later overly exhausted. Fully coming to Haruhi sat up slowly noticing the two. “Seems like I was out for awhile.” Haruhi admitted as he gently brushed the hair out of Harus face as he slept in Yumros arms.

"It okay I get some of it" Julius tried to lighten the mood by cracking a soft smile to show Yukie he wasn't mad. He didn't get why Yukie would worry about the past thought.. it was in the past. As like things tjst had already happened.

"Should we head back after this?" Julius asked. Offering Yukie a way out, in case he felt bad about asking himself. "Like I say before, we can always come back another time. "

--Yumro---

The demon kept holding the boy in a gentle embrace and stroke his back slowly. He could feel his shirt getting damp but, that could always be changed later.

40 minutes ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Seems like I was out for awhile.” 

Yumro looked back over as he felt Haruhi Sture in bed. "You can sleep some more, you are still healing. Eventhough you got Yukie's blood you still need rest." Yumro looked down at the boy in his arms. He wanted to ask into Haru's father but also didn't. He planed to ask when Haru wasn't with them

“No, I want to stay with you. I was looking forward to spending the night with you” Yukie admitted as he set down his drink and picked up a fluffy pillow and snuggled it. Looking at Julius Yukie could only blush his cheeks turning pink as he hid his face in the pillow feeling on the verge of tipsy. “I just want to stay here a little longer. It’s pretty and magical.” Yukie whispered before looking out at the snow again.

—(haruhi)—

“mmh alright” Haruhi mumbled as he settled back down snuggling his pillow and within minutes was out cold. Sleepin in silence it wasn’t until about an hour later Haru woke up to his stomach growling. Rubbing his eyes he looked around confused but snuggled into Yumro a little more liking the comfort of being held.

Julius wasn't sad that Yukie wanted to stay out with him. He was actually glad.

"I'm not throwing you out sweetheart" Julius replied as he crawled over the sheets and pulled Yukie into him. "You don't haft to act so cute to sweeten me" he chuckled as he kissed the tip of Yukie's nose as he couldn't reach his lips cause of the pillowe.

Julius pulled Yukie up to him so the other's back rested against his chest. It meant he could hold around his lover as the both looked up in the night-sky.

---Yumro---

Yumro sweeped his hand over Haruhi's hair as the other lay back down. It was good he rested. Yumro knew that right now he was sure he was happy. Surrounded by the people he loved the most in such peacefull settings. Haruhi's warm body beside him and Haru's weight against him, made something inside Yumro feel grundede and settled within himself.

Eventuelt some may find it creepy Yumro stayed awake and simply watched the two sleep.

He knew Haru was starting to wake as his breathing changed. Soon followed by a low rumbling from the kids stomach.

"Didn't you get something to eat before you got the treats?" Yumro asked. He would haft to talk with the staff later if they couldn't even feet a kid.

... now that he thought about it he hadn't eaten anything since last morning either. Yumro thought it would be wise to get something in by now. "It you could eat anything in the whole world, what would you want to eat right now?" Yukie asked Haru. He was planing to get his shadows to get something but Yumro had no idear what he was in the mood for.

—-(Yukie)—-

skiling in embarrassment Yukie hid his face fully in the pillow for a few minutes. When he came back up for air he simply grabbed a blanket and snuggled down more in Julius’s arms his face red. “Thank you for tonight” Yukie whispered with a small sigh breathing in Julius’s scent even more then before.

—-(haruhi)—-

“a hamburger. I haven’t had a good one in a long time” Haru admitted as he sat up his eyes still sleepy. Trying his hardest to stay away Haru slipping back asleep for a moment before waking up again. After a few seconds of yawning and rubbing his eyes Haru was fully awake his body sitting up more as he looked at Yumro.

23 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Thank you for tonight”

Julius peeked around Yukie's head to see him.

"You are welcome.. although I'll been here hundres of times, it my first time bringer someone in. I am just suprised you've never experienced this before.. I thought you had seen it all." Julius said before he leaned his head back and rested his chine back on Yukie's shoulder.

"I just needed a moment to get away and take a breath you know. And I could use some boyfriend quality time" the witch smiled as he hugged Yukie tightly and kisses him just below the ear. "This is how I charge and relax"

---yumro---

Yumro closed his eyes as he thought back on a place he knew with really good burgers and ordered a shadow clone to go fetch them some. Once done he noticed Haru had driften back asleep. He was still small in size and kids his age slept alot cause of their growth. He chuckled as Haru's nodded awake again.

"Am I that comfortable? He asked as he wonder it the Haru was. Yumro wasn't exactly soft aside from the shirt he wore. He was leaned with not even a gram of fat place wrongly on his body. His shoulder were wide and strong and although he didn't look like it he did have a tight form on the verge of an small sixpack.

"I send someone to pick us something up but I don't think Haruhi would like me teaching you, the arts of 'eating in bed' just yet" the demon said as he scaned the room for some place to eat with chairs and a table.

There was a smaller Coffee table and some soft chairs but not the kind whom looked easy to clean.... Yumro sighed. They would just haft to make do. He had promised not to leave Haruhi and he would keep that promise.

“No I haven’t traveled much. I’ve seen afew must see areas. Basically I got to busy to really travel the world or explore. I usually keep where the demons live….though if I’m honest I’m thinking of moving everyone.” Yukie admitted with a sigh wanting to change up how they lived and make an island out at sea that was big enough for them to live comfortably with the option to visit with humans. “I’m not sure it would work or be worth the effort everyone seems pretty happy where they are anyway.” Yukie explained with a shrug as he watched the sky. Looking at Julius Yukie smiled at his words. “ this is the perfect way to relax.” Yukie admitted with a warm smile enjoying his mates ways of relaxing.

—-(haruhi)—-

“I can make a table for us. I know some basic stuff.” Haru mumbled with a yawn as he crawled out of the bed and pulling chalk out of his pocket began drawing a few demon symbols on the floor had two shadows move the table and chairs to the middle of the floor. Erasing the symbols the spirits vanished before he drew a circle and started working on more lettering having been learning a lot from Yukie on language and basic power stuff. “Grandpa has been teaching me how to write but I kinda figured this part out on my own.” Haru explained the naive child not really understanding the dangers to this type of power as he finished and stood back the circle glowing bright red as it wrapped around the items. Harus body was suddenly stained in an inky blackness as he stood watching the tables contort and change his own features turned rather dark much like Yukies in his pure demon form. With his fangs glistening and his eyes glowing it was a small unnoticeable change to his body for Haru but within a minute the table was changed to something bigger and his body changed back. With a new more comfortable table it took up a bit more space but overall it was a solid exchange. Erasing the circle Haru worked back on summoning the two to help move the items and after all was said and done and he erased the chalk he sat down absolutely exhausted.

• 2 weeks later...

"You already promised the spiders more freedom but why moved everyone? Wouldn't that no just isolate all of demon kind from humans in total?.." Julius didn't see a move going well. He knew many demon's had gotten close with himself. Rather they drov a business or was mated with one. And even if Yukie would left all of that continue it was doubtfull the humans in the relationship wanted to move away from their families.

No matter how you saw it it would turn into an headach.

Julius stroke his hand down Yukie's arm. It was driffrent with him. Julius didn't want to have his father close nor see him. But not everyone hated their biologi families.

On 11/16/2021 at 7:44 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“ this is the perfect way to relax.”

Julius nodded quietly. It really was perfect, he thought as he relaxed into Yukie's form. He loved spenting time just talking quietly with Yukie. The other was more quiet than he usally was however Julius didn't hold it against him in sny way.

A long time pasted with them just watching the night sky under the thick and warm sheets. Julius's eyes started driffing shut at one point he fell asleep sitting upright against the bedframe. With his chin resting on Yukie's shoulder.

---

Yumro wasn't sure what he had just witnessed. Centaurs didn't had such form. What more..  Haru shouldn't be able to do any of that.

He had seen the changes in the boy and reconiced the similarities to Yukie's and his own... what was Haru actually? Haruhi and Yukie's had told him the kid was a centaur born of Haruhi's mating with another Centaur. He was certain Haruhi was a pure-breed centaur and had assumed the same for Haru.

Yumro felt a chill down his spine and although he couldn't feel his emotions. Yumro knew there was something here about Haru someone hadn't told him.

"Haru.. did grandpa do anything to you beside teaching you?.. did he ever inject you with something or draw your blood?" Yumro asked as he felt the hair on his neck raise.

If grandpa had experimented on Haru he would kill him for good.

Walking over to Haru he placed his hand on top of the boy's head and gently took the chalk out of the boy's hand.

"This should do... but I could've just got some from the room nextdoor." The young demon teased trying to sound nertual. "Don't use so much of your powers for duch a thing. You just grow lazy"

Sighing softly Yukie just tucked Julius once noticing he was asleep staring at the glass windows outside as he thought over the many possible paths he needed to take concerning the demons futures. After about three hours of thinking and planning Yukie eventually fell into a deep sleep staying like that until early morning. Waking with the sun Yukie was quiet as he was chopping vegetables for their omelets his voice low as he talked into a small round mirror that glowed lightly.

——(haruhi)——

“I don’t remember one day….I just woke up and I started living with grandpa.” Haru explained with a shrug truly having no memories of anything before waking up at Yukies house. “Mom took us to live with grandpa after a bad fight with dad…I was really tiered and then when I woke up we where just living there my room was already lived in.” Haru explained not really sure how to explain the chunks of missing memory or why he had been asleep for so long. “Mom says I just got sick and needed rest for awhile and he got sick also.” Haru added getting more frustrated the more he tried to remember as he slowly calmed a thin bracelet on his wrist letting off a soothing effect the small woven crystal on it shimmering as Haru just seemed to instantly forget about getting upset. As Yumro took the chalk from him Haru had a moment of confusion but instantly shrugged it off before turning and looking back at his bag digging through it he pulled out a box of rose tea. “Can we have this also?” Haru asked as if his mind completely reset to their conversation earlier about eating. “I picked it out from the herbal shop it’s one of my favorites” Haru asked with a smile completely oblivious to how strange he was acting.

Julius woke slowly to the smell of cooked onions and other vegies  his stomach did a little twist as whatever was being made smelt amazing.

The witch woke to find himself tangled up in the sheets.. alone... with ugly bed hair. He could confirm as he saw his reflection in the glass above.

He ran a hand through as he sat up, shivering as the sheets feel from his naked upper body.

There was still a fire going so the room felt plesantly warm but it wasn't as warm as the bed.

"Good morning Beautiful" he greeted with as a smile as he saw Yukie by the stov.

Julius slipped out of the sheets and walked over to the other. "Smells good what are you making?" He asked and wrapped him arms around Yukie's waist from behind.

With just a thought Julius turned on the small coffee machine. Aside from the stow and a tiny micro-oven that was the only kitchin gadged he had. There were knifes and a few plats and bowls but aside from the Coffee machine and a few cups. Nothing else had ever been used before... for cooking.

"... hang on, how did you even get the ingredients? I'm pretty sure ther was nothing in the cabinets" Julius guest Yukie must have used some way to summor it. Like he has summored the android servats last night. But curious as he was Julius wanted to know anyway.

----Yumro-----

The demon felt a creeping over his skin that he couldn't explained or understand. Haruhi and Haru had lifed in grandpa's house exactly around the same time Yumro was still training under him. How couldn't he have known?...

Seeing the pain flash through Haru as he tried hard to remember made the demon press his hand against the crystal. As it calmed down the kid did too like nothing gad happened. There was so many questions going through Yumro's head that he didn't even notice when the shadow had come back with their food.

On 11/30/2021 at 12:12 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Can we have this also?... Ipicked it out from the herbal shop it’s one of my favorites” 

Yumro shook the creepy feeling off his back and instead went back in their conversation.

"You want herb tea to gressy food? Wouldn't that be a lot better with something soft like cookies?" Yumro asked although he he didn't say Haru couldn't drink it now. Haruhi would properly say something to him about how their meal didn't have much nutrition and maybe frown at him for all the sugar he had let Haru eat just before in bed.

Yumro just didn't like to tell Haru no. It was hard when the boy was so smart and cute anyway.

Yumro took the back with their food and placed it on the table he opened the boxes and placed the burgers on each their plate. The fries and sauces he placed in the middle gor both to reach. There were also a few cans with driffrent kinds of coke. Yumro took a lemon coke and poured it into a cup.

“Good morning.” Yukie replied with a chuckle as he focused on his task being careful with how he was prepping the meal. Blushing at the hug from behind Yukie carefully rolled the omelette over in his pans with his chopsticks. “Omelette with a warm miso soup and some fried ham.” Yukie replied as he uncovered another pan to flip the thick cut ham that was glazed in a mix of sauces. As Julius’s question Yukie let out a small chuckle. “I summoned the stuff I needed from home. If you turn over any item at the house it’s got runes on it allowing me to summon items from around the house.” Yukie explained as he turned off the stove and grabbed the chalk sitting beside the stove.

Drawing a circle Yukie wrote down some specific tunes on the table before touching it gently and with a shimmer it flowed bright red as a window box full of herbs appeared on the counter. “I can do it with unmarked items but…well it’s tricky if you fuck it up you can loose limbs or organs.” Yukie explained with a frown having perfected the art. “It’s a type of alchemy and transmutation, dangerous on some levels but if done right it’s useful.” Yukie explained with a shrug not deeply understanding the art but getting the base rules of it. “Want some green onion on your omelette?” Yukie asked softly.

——(haruhi)——

“I wouldn’t know I only eat what the nannies make and usually mum tells them what I like” Haru explained with a shrug having picked out mostly what looked pretty and the Nanny’s had suggested to him. “We aren’t telling mum about lunch right?” Haru asked curiously as he looked at the door the nanny stopping by with some medication for Haru and Haruhi.

”Yukie has asked we bring medicine down for Haru and Haruhi.” The Nanny replied as she turned her head toward Haruhi his bracket glowing slightly with an obvious tracker and alarm on it. As the Nanny continued checking vitals and administering more antibiotics and pain meds the glowing went dull. Walking back over she set a small white cup down with four pills and some vitamins. “Please take these with liquids” the Nanny asked as Haru nodded and grabbed himself a drink. “They must be taken with water.” She interrupted before pulling out a water bottle out of her pocket. 

“I don’t see how they can’t be taken with tea or a sugary drink.” Haru mumbled annoyed as he took the vitamins first like habit and then the second “vitamins” that looked much like Yukies 4 daily blood tablets he took for his demonic bloodlust needs.

”it’s Grandfathers orders that you take your medicine without sugar. Be good and don’t argue about it the vitamins help you keep strong and healthy.” The Nanny replied as she smiled and Haru opened his mouth to show they where swallowed and not hidden away to spit out later. “I’ll be back in the evening with more so make sure to be home.” The Nanny replied as she left to go finish her other tasks.

"Not if you are gonna losse a bodypart, then I don't need green oniones" Julius teased and leaned in to kiss the demons neck before he redrew his arms.

"Show me how you do it" Julius said as he now stood beside him. Leaning against the kitchin desk.

----yumri----

Yumro kept his mouth shut. Eventhough he knew what some of the pills were.  Aside from Yukie, he too had taken those kind of pills as young. Today he didn't need the medicine to keep the bloodlust in check. Because of his mixed blood Yumro could crontrole much of it on his own.

In Yumro's head was many possibilities. 1. Haruhi was Yukie's really son outside of his mating with Ren. 2 Grandpa had experimented on then.. or either he or Yukie was Haru's biological father.

Though were the most likely possibilityes out there, but...  he didn't know anything for certain.

"Come lets eat before your food gets cold. Pills are better to just forget that way.

“It’s pretty basic. You assign each item in the house a letter usually the first letter of the item.” Yukie explained as he picked up his tea kettle that was empty and showed Julius the writing on the bottom. “After you assign it a class letter you write out it’s name in the same letters. The big letter helps me keep track.” Yukie finished as he drew on the table and a very thick well loved book appeared. “I keep all my notes and items recorded just in case I need to look up anything. This is my book of items and how to write each circle to summon items. There’s more you can do with it….but well it’s not safe to stray from summoning.” Yukie finished as he set the book down and cleaned up the chalk drawing. “The base of a lot of my powers and abilities lie in what I’ve learned over my lifetime. While I’m not perfect at it I’ve perfected certain aspects.” Yukie admitted as he smiled. “Now then let’s go eat.” Yukie asked not wanting to demand they enjoy their breakfast if omlettes ham and potatoes now. Grabbing two mugs of coffee Yukie was hopeful his cooking was decent.

——(Haru)——

“mmh I guess doesn’t help that the vitamins are so bitter.” Haru admitted not liking the taste of the actual vitamins. Taking a bite of his hamburger the boys eyes shone at how amazing the taste was as he ate eagerly. As he ate he mulled over some questions in his mind. “Yumro? What do you do when your not home? Do you work? Or like have a family?” Haru asked not really sure what Yumro did in life or really even liked outside of being friends with Haruhi.

Julius listened intersted to Yukie's explanation and watched every carefully. He wanted yo try it out too. Julius loved knowledge and this sounded so close to the kind of magic he could learn to do too. He held up a jar and looked at the symbol in the bottom.  He was inching to try but he also remember Yukie telling him how dangerous it could be. As Yukie finished with their plates. Julius sat the jar down. He was sure he would be looking into it later.

For now his stomach was making a quiet rumble and Yukie's food smelled too good to resist. As Yukie went for cups. Julius carriage their plates over on the table with two forks.

"Maybe I could do it too.. I mean the summering. I don't think teleporting would be all that driffrent from what I'm use to. And my magic is mixed with yours. I it could be enlightning" Julius said as they took their seats at the table.

------Yumro------

The way the kids eyes started to shine as he took his first bite of his juicy burger told Yumro it all. He smirked. "Good right. They've never failed me before. Its my secret favourite.. but I might tell you someday" he winked at Haru before he took another bite.

On 12/7/2021 at 9:39 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Yumro? What do you do when your not home? Do you work? Or like have a family?”

Yumro hadn't expected Haru tp ask him that.

"Well.. I work many driffrent jobs. In the human world I do some modelling as a cover. Then I got my own territory to goven in the other ralm. I also do a lot of other stuff for grandpa when he needs me to." The demon explained simply. He didn't try to go into details with what kind of stuff he did for the old man.

"I don't have a mate if that is what you mean by family. But I got enough family in all of you guys and that is more then enough for me" Although he still hoped to develop a deeper bond to some. Namely Haruhi.

"What about you? Anyone special to make your heart race?.." Yumro asked with a teasing grin. Turning the table onto Haru.

"Knowing that if you do, I'll have to meet them first. To see if they are goid enough for you"

“I’m more then happy to teach you. As long as you follow only summoning items and not trying to create anything….that’s where it gets tricky and dangerous.” Yukie explained with a small frown as he bit into his omelette. “I learned the hard way what not to do, and well….it was a very dark  and hard lesson I ended up not touching that part of alchemy and transmutation again.” Yukie explained not liking that dark time where he had desperately pushed the boundaries.

—-(Haru)—-

“Ummm. Well I do have someone.” Haru admitted with a blush as he ate another bite. “Well it’s actually three. It’s complicated but we all enjoy the relationship.” Haru explained with a shrug not really sure how he was feeling about them. “We are taking a break now…because I’ve been busy but we text a lot.” Haru explained having fallen for three different males close to his age. “We are all close in age but we agreed to take things slow and wait till we get older for anything else.” Haru admitted as he sipped his drink not sure what he should say since they where all at this point just close friends. “You can’t tell anyone though! We haven’t actually figured out how everything between us works yet.” Haru added embarrassed and nervous since he was still new to the gentle romance they had created.

Chase thought for a moment as he chewed.

"I'd love you teasing me Love.. but I think I kinda know how to do it. So maybe more like, watch and warn me if I do something that could be dangerous? I've always been petty quick to get things. It annoyed the hell out of my teacher, since they were only played for the time they actually tought me stuff. Some even said that I was showing off too much. I don't want you to be angry at me like that."

The sanke crawled up Julius's leg and wrapped itself around Julius's arm. It looked up at his with puppy-dog eyes. Like it was saying 'notice me..  look at me..  please.. I'm hungry master'

Julius stroke the snake's smooth scales as it light up at the attention. He still hadn't figured out a name for it. He reminded himself. But it wasn't easy and nothing came to him. Was it when a he or she?.. no familars didn't have any specific gender.

Julius sighed. "I guess I have a lot of things I lack behind on.." he looked over at his lover. Maybe Yukie had any suggestions. Eventhough it would be cheating it wouldn't hurt hearing the other out.

"You got a few spirit pets.. how do you name them? You see I can't find any proper names fir this guy here and we can't bond properly if not... I'v never named anything before. My head is just.. emty" Julius sounded defeated.

-----Yumro---- 

The demon lowered hos food slowly. "You do..?!" Yumro was shocked. Completly shocked. Even with the drugs he actually felt that.

He is only 12 years old! He is too young to be romantical interested in anyone. Especially 2 at the same time!

Wow..."S-slowly yeah! Take things slowly. Don't stress it you guys are still too young.. still wow Haru.. you suprise me kid. You got the kids running after you already huh. Don't know if I should be proud or worry" Yumro grined as he saw Haru in a whole new light.

"I would tell anyone. But in exchange I want you to call or come to me if somethings happens okay. I would give you the birds and the bies speech yet..  you are still too young.. although as smart as your are You might already know everything." He was reminded of his grandpa's books.

"Anyway if someone does or say sometime you don't like you can alway come to me and I'll let you an ear or a hand to deal with it. Deal?"

“I’m not afraid of having my students show off and exceed my abilities I enjoy when they surpass me” Yukie replied as he at a bite of omelette. Looking at the snake Yukie thought for a moment. “Well I usually choose it based on personality or, on what they want to be called.” Yukie explained with a small smile as he reached out wanting to pet the snake and see how it acted towards him.

———

“I know all about safe sex and that stuff. And don’t worry it’s just hanging out I’m not sure I feel the same way that they do about each other. I’m kinda just observing.” Haru admitted as he ate some fries his eyes lighting up again at the taste. “Honestly I’m only twelve I don’t feel like having anyone like that though I do wonder if mom will eventually set me up with someone when I’m older.” Haru admitted not sure on how relationships worked since that’s how haruhi met his father.