♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Julius did a crocked smiled. "Well if you are okay with it then I guess I'll be in your capable hands, Sensei"

It the snake pulled it head back as yukie reached his head out to pet it. Had it got a nose it would be winkling it like 'Ew'. The snake only liked his master. It was imprinting on Julius. And everyone else was just obstacles given in between them.  But it was kinda okay with Yukie. He had been there since it's birth and the power in Julius that feet it, was contaminated with Yukie's power too.

Sometimes it would let yukie touch it. Other times it wouldn't.

Right now it didn't really cared what the demon did. As long as it could stay on Julius arm, it would allow it.

"Isn't rather cold towards others but I guess that is just normal for young spirits." Julius said as he took yukie out reached hand and lead it to the snake. When he did this, the snake wouldn't pull away. 

"It should become independent off me with time but eventhough it is conected to me. I can only conect and conected it by giving it a name."

----Yumro----

8 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I know all about safe sex and that stuff. And don’t worry it’s just hanging out I’m not sure I feel the same way that they do about each other. I’m kinda just observing.” 

"See my point.." Yumro pointed out. The first thing. But he was also calming down as Haru explained himself futher.

"Just do what you feel okay with. That is just what we did as kids" Yumro quickly noticed his mistake and clearedhis throat. "When I was small i felt very attractive towards someone. We were tight and actually started dating as we got older to realize what we felt. Eventhough we split up and that person found someone else i still don't regret it" Yumro told him.

"You don't haft yo be afraid for your futur. O hardly thinks Haruhi would push someone onto you. And if he did your are allowed to back out if you and that person dosen't click. Right now you are 12 and might not know what upu want but it will come someday"

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“Mmh well maybe it needs to still get use to me” Yukie mumbled a little hurt the snake didn’t love him but well he was willing to look past it. “You should call him whatever you feel like though he is yours” Yukie added as he continued to eat. “After breakfast I’m going to pop home and check on Haruhi, afterward I’ll come right back to snuggle back down with you” Yukie explained wanting Julius to know his plans for the day.

——-(Haru)——-

“you regret not staying with mom?” Haru asked as he looked over at Haruhi who snuggled down more into the warm bed. “Moms always concerned about me and my future I think he’s worried I won’t ever marry” Haru admitted not knowing Haruhi was worried to how Haru would end up since Yukie had used his powers to fix him up. Ever since that night he was always concerned with how Haru would turn out since it was great grandfathers magic that was used to fix him up and well the last few times it was used it created monsters, but he was desperate to keep Haru alive.

• 2 weeks later...

Julius frowned and pulled his arm back with the snake. He wasn't suprised but had hoped it would at least accept Yukie as his chosen partner.

The snake crawled into Julius's shirt and planted himself around his waist like a belt.

"I'm sorry.. I thought he would be by now." Julius answered and nipped his lip disapointed.

On 12/15/2021 at 7:19 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“After breakfast I’m going to pop home and check on Haruhi, afterward I’ll come right back to snuggle back down with you”

"Yeah.. that would be best. I should catch up on my school work too and prepare for my exaim.." It wasn't a lie. He needed to catch up on his books. But he also needed some thinking time for himself.

"I would go with you. But we both know my herbs aren't helpful and I know very little about your healing metodes." Julius gently put his hand over Yukie's and held it.

"Is it okay with you my love? I will be wait here while you go check on them..  maybe I might even fin this littleone a name and he'll be more docile."

------yumro------

On 12/15/2021 at 7:19 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“you regret not staying with mom?” 

"...." the corner of Yumro's mouth flinched for a second. How could he tell Haru that he had missed Haruhi so much that everyday felt like a stuggle. That he couldn't stand the pain and sorrow of missing his chosen one whom was out there, not wanting him. That was what he had thought when Haruhi had left him.

"I regret not having fought harder. I regret alot of things but that is in the past now and I can't change it..I can only make it better and hopfully make Haruhi trust me again" Yumro said. 

Yumro raised an eyebrow. "Your mother worries too much and you are way too young to think about mates and weedings of your own. Besides you'll find the perfect person for you when you meet them I know. Because you are a likeable person and someday someone will see that"

“Mmh I’m fine with it, and maybe I’ll start calling him pissy or bites a lot.” Yukie teased as he kissed Julius’s lips. “Though if he keeps being cold to me I’ll have no choice but to get him a tank to live in away from me when we are together.” Yukie added not liking that the snake wasn’t fond of him. In all reality Yukie was a little jealous that he was so loving on Julius.

——-(Haru)——-

“mmh I’m not sure, despite the spiders enjoying having me around they where a touch afraid of me when we first went to visit. They didn’t like something inside of me. They explained it was like I wasn’t like the others…there wasn’t… a shining thing inside like Yukie and mom had.” Haru explained not knowing how to point out he had no soul active in his body his body almost like a replica or a lifelike doll from what the spiders eyes saw. “They where annoyed I didn’t understand what they asked about and Haru and Yukie never allowed them to ask again when they found out about it” Haru explained as he sipped his drink. “I think it’s why I have a hard time fitting in every time we move the other demons just see me as different inside.” Haru admitted with a small sigh annoyed with himself for not being able to pick out why he was the way he was.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 4:25 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Though if he keeps being cold to me I’ll have no choice but to get him a tank to live in away from me when we are together.”

The snake hissed at yukie from under Julius's shirt. Making the witch jump a little in his seat suprised. "Stop that!" Julius frowned with disapointment. "Don't talk about a tank it's sensitiv about being treated as a pet" he told Yukie as he caressed the other's hand. He wasn't angry or annoyed with Yukie though. Only the weird situation. Julius felt like he's younger brother was against his husband and didn't know how to change it.

Julius leaned in and shared a soft kiss with Yukie as he hugged him. "Call me if anything happens okay. I'll stay inside and keep my phone on. Give my best to Haruhi and the others." 

On 12/27/2021 at 4:25 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I think it’s why I have a hard time fitting in every time we move the other demons just see me as different inside.”

Yumro thought about it for a second. Sure enough most demons would feel alerted about any abnormal thing. But to say Haru didn't have a soul was something Yumro belived.  Haru was driffrent and really mature of his age. But he wasn't an emty shell. Not anything like his shadows. The creaturs whom waa only a shadow left of their ild shell... and then again some envolved and could even grow a physics form but that took years.

"It still dosen't change what I just said. I've see a lot of things happing. You can't go expected everyone to be afraid of you all ways. You got your family whom loves you and I know for a fact someone else likes you too." Yumro said and pointed to the shadow under Haru's chair. The shadow boy was still hanging around him like a love struck puppy.

“Yeah yeah, maybe while I’m gone the snake becomes a little less against me?” Yukie asked with a frown as a small glowing circle appeared on the ground for him to leave through. Stepping into the glowing circle Yukie vanished instantly being sent back home to his room. Walking to where Haruhi was Yukie stopped at the doorframe and raised a brow. “Shadows shouldn’t mix with demons. It’s best to not encourage such a thing.” Yukie explained as he walked over to Haruhi and checked his pulse. 

Yumro looked over his shoulder when he suddenly heard Yukie voice. He smirked and looked back at Haru as he rolled his eyes. He was so not the right demon to tell those things to. He send Haru a wink as he stood to join Yukie at Haruhi's bed side.

"He woke but didn't want to eat the dish you had ordered for him. Aside from that he has been sleeping on and off." Yumro told his father as he observed the male.

Yumro lowered his voice a bit as he asked the next thing on his mind. "How is he?"

“He’s fine just needing to sleep. This kinda magic can take a toll on the body and mind and can make people sleep for a while depending on how much needs healed.” Yukie replied as he looked at Yumro for a moment. Lowering his voice even more to where only Yumro could hear Yukie kept his hands busy changing the dressings. “I heard your conversations with Haru, I didn’t know he was feeling empty inside and from what I sensed he’s been into mischief with his powers.” Yukie admitted as he frowned the bracelet having heard everything since Yukie didn’t trust his creation to be on its own.

Yumro gently tuck the blanket up around Haruhi. 'Like a sleeping beauty' he thought to himself.

40 minutes ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I heard your conversations with Haru, I didn’t know he was feeling empty inside and from what I sensed he’s been into mischief with his powers.” 

"Can you really blame him? He got no friends, only old people like you and grandpa. Although I don't know what you two was thinking introducing him to Haru. Speaking from personal experience he isn't the best person to let your child be around. Do you even know what books he is reading?! I would prefer him hanging out in the shadow world rather than looking at those picturs.

“I never introduced him to grandpa….I just needed his help. Much like I needed with his sister.” Yukie replied as he shot a small glare at Yumro not liking the accusations. “If it wasn’t for grandfather he wouldn’t be here now, and Haruhi…well he still hasn’t forgiven himself for letting it get that bad.” Yukie mumbled as he grabbed some salve and gently placed it on the scar that was still sewn together.  

Yumro face winkled as he tried not to curse at the situation. Grandpa was brillant as a doctor and scientist. But as a human being, he had lost that part of himself a long time ago.

Yumro turned back to Haru. "Well I'm stuffed what about you?"

The shadow boy under Haru's chair moved out of the way and stood behind Haru by his shadow.

Shadows didn't need to eat as other living creaturs did but it was still enjoyable to watch Haru eat.

“I’m full, is mom alright?” Haru asked softly trying to peek a look at what Yukie was doing. “He’s been asleep for a long time.” Haru added with a small frown his voice sad as he got up from the chair only to suddenly be sat back down by Yukie with a wave of his finger.

”give me a touch more time to bandage. I don’t need you fainting at the sight of blood.” Yukie replied his voice calm yet a little firm with Haru.

Yumro send the kid a smile thought he agreed with Yukie that Haru shouldn't be seeing his mother breeding.

As Haru sat back down the shadow gently pulled into his sleeve. The text words formed in the air beside the shadow's head. "Wanna go find more of those magic books? I saw a few upstairs in the closet"

“All done” Yukie mumbled as he sighed and went to the small bathroom in the room to wash the blood off of his hands. Haru looking at the shadow nodded softly before looking at Yumro. “I’m going to go read now.” He explained as he got up and just left since that was the easiest way for him to just end hanging out with others.

The shadow smiled and jumped down on the floor. He became a black moved spot to show Haru the way. 

The shadow slide out of the room and made sure not to move to quickly so the other still could follow. ~This way! This way!~ The shadow said in exited as he jumped up the staires one step at the time.

When they reached the room Yukie's dolls had stuffed Julius's stuff in the door was locked.

Strange... it wasn't locked before? The shadow thought as he slipped in under the door to unlock it from the inside.

He turned the nob and the door opened without much noise.

The room was filled with boxes upon boxes along the walls and furniturs took up the rest of the room from Julius's apartment.

~Over here..~ The shadow waved to Haru as he pulled the cover sheet off the wardrobe.

The shadow pointed for Haru to open it. It wasn't locked. But the magic on the wood had a barrier to keep none flesh people open the ralm.

The wardrobe was quite normal sized. But the Inside had enough room to hold an entire library.. infact it was Julius's own privat library. He had created to safely storage room for the books he had be had conected

“I’m not sure I’m allowed that’s different then just reading the books on the nightstand.” Haru replied as he looked at the wardrobe not sure if he should be digging into other peoples private property.

—-(Yukie)—-

“we should talk about Haru.” Yukie replied as he frowned at Yumro not liking the topic. “My ears and eyes tell me he’s going to live with you and if so you should know more about him.” Yukie explained as he sat down at the chair Haru was sitting on.

• 3 weeks later...

The shadow tilted it's head to the side. It didn't understand the difference between right and wrong in this case. All he wanted was to make Haru happy and he looked interested in Julius's books.

~Why not?.. we aren't stealing anything~ The shadow asked.

~.. we are just looking and it's not exactly locked~

-------------------------

Yumro wasn't sure what to reply. It was thrue he wanted them to go live in his appartement but... he didn't know yet if he would be in that picture too.

He ended up saying nothing but lookedup as Yukie brought up Haru.

"What secrets are you keeping back about him?" Yumro asked. He had a weird feeling in his stomach as he talked. "He has powers like ours although no demon of his kin can use ruin magic, he can" It didn't add up. Not unless Haru shared their bloodline.

“Well….as long as we are careful” Haru looked at the books nervously before gently picking out a few and sat down in a corner to read them. “And if it wasn’t locked then Julius most likely won’t mind” Haru added with a happy smile as he opened the book taking a moment to study the letters before reading.

——

“his father murdered him. It was the night Haruhi came back home. Haruhi and sir dick got into a fight Haru tried to stop them and well, Haruhi brought him back to me begging for me to do whatever it took.” Yukie explained as he frowned at the memory glad he had kept that asshole in a room to rip apart. “Haru’s soul was still around so I kept it until I could give him a new body. He doesn’t exactly know why he can’t remember that year it took to remake his body and well I’ve tried to make any memories of his death blurred out as possible. Truthfully I don’t know how to tell him or Haruhi what I had to do…all I can do is make sure his body is cared for. I had grandfather help me with it we used the blood process he created to make me and we did our best. We aren’t sure how he will end up but from my checkups as of now he shares more of our dna then his bio father, and hardly any of haruhis at this point. I give him blood tea three times a day and it keeps him sane and from feeling crazed.” Yukie explained with a frown remembering back to not understanding how he felt growing up with things always changing. “I’m being careful but this was before I had perfected the blood healing so I’m not sure how….how he will turn out growing up.” Yukie admitted as he looked at Yumro knowing he shouldn’t have done such magic but well…he couldn’t lose anyone else.

~Right~ shadow nodded as he followed On besides Haru. He browsed a quick look over the first few shelfs and pointed out a few books Haru might be interested in.

Many of the books were hand written by Julius himself, since most of his knowledge came from his tutors mouths and not through copied pages. Most witches kept their spells secret and only passed them down through their own children, unless they're all the circumstances involved. Like money.

As Haru was reading, Shadow had found a book himself and scaned the pages slowly. He honestly wasn't a good at reading the more difficult words since he hadn't leaned any since his death, at 10 years old.

He wanted to ask Haru when he reached a word he didn't know. But was at the same time too embarrassing to ask. Haru was so clever and smart and knew so much.. Shadow could only reading about half the page's contents.

But he really wanted to know what was written because from what he could tell, the book he was reading was about spirits. Shadows was a manifestation of a spirit into a shadow because his life had been taken unfairly and the spirit refused to pass over.

~Haru.. how do you pronounce this?~ Shadow finally pushed himself to ask. He held the book towards Haru and pointed at the word.

The word was (evolution)

----------------

Yumro sat down by the tables as yukie took a seat and started telling him the most awful news.

That Haru had been kiled.. Even long before he had meet the child. What more although it was still a bad thing how it had come to this. He was relifed to know Haru wasn't Yukie and Haruhi's love child. 

He had been prepare to skin his father if that had been the case.

Yumro hands had turned into fists in his lap. His insides started to burn through the drugs effect. "I see... that explains a lot about the things he does.... and I wouldn't want him to remember his own death either. But... don't you think Haru should know this too? He is a smart kid and knows he is driffrent, just not how." Well to Yumro he still wouldn't be driffrent but he could relate.

"Haruhi too.. does he know everything?" It was tough yo bring up childen but one like Yukie or him required much more since the developed their minds earlier. Right now Haru would have a childish but observe and intelligent mind of a 17 year old, eventhough he only was around 10 himself.

“It’s pronounced Evolution. It’s like when a creature changes to adapt to things around it.” Haru explained with a happy smile. “I read a book once on how fish in the ocean evolved to not need sunlight and could see in the darkest reaches of the ocean. It was fascinating how much they adapted to the dark” Haru added as he turned the book and looked at the page going back to his reading. Snuggling down more Haru was more into the book as the letters started to make more sense to him as he continued to read.

——

“I’m not sure how to discuss it with him it’s a delicate issue I mean his body healing….it wasn’t pretty.” Yukie admitted knowing that Haru was the first he had ever used his blood healing on and in turn he had learned how much he needed to fine tune such a process. Looking at Haruhi Yukie frowned a little as he thought over his response. “….he knows to an extent that Haru is different then he was before. Haruhi at the time couldn’t handle any hard news because he just shut down it was easier to edit his worst memories for the moment and let him just live in peace for the first year. After that I told him….he was pissed I did what I had to and left with Haru back to the centaurs. He didn’t talk to me until the camping trip.” Yukie admitted not liking that Haruhi was so angry about Haru’s drastic change.

~Evolution~ Shadow looked as Haru confused right up till the other had explained the meant of the word.

~Wow really. Evolution is awsome~ shadow beamed with excitment after learning something new. Did that mean everything and everyone could evolve? The shadow looked back down at his hans. He could gap stuff but didn't have a physical form of his own.. maybe if he learned more and grew he would someday evolve too. Into something more....

----

"... I can't blame him. He is worried about Haru. To a point where Haru gets restless too... I can't jugde your decision but I'm glad he is here today. Its not your or Haruhi's fault for what happened. You saved the kid with what you could at that time."

Yumro looked down at the table and thought for a moment before he looked back up again. "Would you have done the same to my mother back then if you could?" He asked carefully because Ren was a soar topic.

"I know you got Julius now. But you could have had mom"

“Mmh think one of the Nannie’s would take us to get something to eat?” Haru asked the shadow already starving again. Setting the book down in a pile Haru got up and stretched. “My metabolism is faster then normal lately I feel hungry a lot more” Haru mumbled with an annoyed sigh confused why his body was burning off food and energy so quickly. Walking to the door Haru opened it a nanny standing by the door waiting for orders.

—— 

“I wish I could have done better” Yukie mumbled as he frowned and moved his hand a small holographic screen popping up showing one of his ‘Nannie’s’ talking to Haru who was asking to go with them to pick out snacks. Selecting a few options on true screen Yukie watched them leaving to go out for snacks. At Yumros words Yukie stopped  for a moment as he sighed softly closing the screen. Looking at Yumro it was clear Yukie still ached for Ren and that the pain and regret of not being able to save him would always be a fresh wound. “Of course. I would do whatever I could to save him.” Yukie whispered his voice breaking, after Rens death it had caused him to go to grandfather and well he had bargained to learn all he could about the medical healing his father knew and in return he had deeply caved in to the old man’s demands. “If I could have saved Ren we would all still have been a better family, you kids would be happy. You wouldn’t have had to suffer like you did.” Yukie replied with a small sad smile. “I regret every day not knowing how to save him and failing both him and you guys.” Yukie whispered trying very hard not to break down. “If I could have sacrificed my life for his I would in a heartbeat.” Yukie finished with a sad smile before trying to steady himself and go back to not being sad about loosing their mother and his mate. “But, I tried my best best that I could.” Yukie added with a small sigh as he watched a few shadows moving around the house.

Shadows looked up from the book when Haru asked him. ~you hungry?~ hadn't he just eaten? Shadow got up and placed the book back on it's shelf just as the other, mimicking Haru.

~Maybe because you need brainfood to evolve.~ shadow suggested.

~and you also used your powers back then so maybe that's why~

Shadow jumped into Haru's shadow on the wall and walked beside it as they went to find a maid.

----------------

"I didn't ask to make you feel guilty about mom's passing. I wasn't your fault" Although Yumro had hated Yukie for many things that wasn't one. Yes he and gotten angry and frustrated as a kid because most of his first memories Ren had been the only one there. They had lived a rough life with Yumro in and out of hospitals cause of his weak condition. When Yukie came into his life Yumro was close to 5 but his brain was already far developed like that of an younger adult. He'd been 7 when Ren died. It had completly turned his world around. 

"I just mean yeah, I wish thing could have been driffrent too. But the fact that happened  made you so absorbed in your work, so you later on could save Haru. We can't change what has happened but we can improve the futur."

"I for one am proud of you Pap. You did the right thing with Haru.. but I still think it would be best he knew"

“Yes, I have a high metabolism I eat four meals a day and snacks” Haru explained with a shrug as he found the nanny who waved hello. With a small smile and hug Haru was already getting his shoes on the nanny not even needing more context with how much Haru could eat some days. “Hey? Do you have a name?” Haru asked softly not sure if the shadow ever gave him a name.

(I can’t remember if he was introduced name wise)

——

“I suppose your right he should know. I mean it would be easier instead of monitoring him all day” Yukie admitted with a sigh as he looked at Yumro and chuckled. “So, you guessed Haru correct…care to take a swing at any other secrets? I’ll be honest if your close or right” Yukie teased enjoying spending time with Yumro since they hadn’t spent time together in so long.

Shadow's bright white eyes looked at Haru thoughtfully. No one had ever asked him about his name before. At least notin this life. He just went by 'shadow' or 'boy' because that was how other where referring to his as. He had almost forgotten about his name about now.

~.... Shan.. that is my name~ the shadow felt weird hearing himself say it. Shadows didn't go by names as they were all the same thing. But Haru wanted to know him as an individual.

---  - ---------

Yumro took a big breath in before releasing it again. Yukie had a lot of those.. secrets. They could talk about those for the entire day and it wouldn't have covered a 1/4.

"Okay, but only one more. That is my limit for today."