♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

1 hour ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

"Mmh careful now you’ll get a rise out of me kissing and loving me so much.”

Julius laughed as Yukie caught him in his arms. "Yukie!" He was udderly suprised he could say that here. Luckily the kids didn't get it or just ignored them. Still Julius smiled and chuckled as he tried to wiggled out of Yukie's hold with out much luck.

1 hour ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

”when your ready the mirror in my room is ready for you two to go through.”

Shan nodded politely to Yukie before turning his eyes back on Haru. The second the other finish eating Shan jumped down from his chair. He took the package with Yukie hair under one arm and reached his free hand out for Haru.

"I got your a backpack by the door" Shan smiled brightly with his cute boy charm. "Things are only gonna get weird if we stay with those two anyway" the shadow teased the adults whom both looked to be in a completly driffrent world.

"Yukie.." Julius laughed as he half heartly fought against his boyfriends sticky cuddles. He only found Yukie adorable in such times. Who the hell thought a demon aside from him, he wasn't too sure about. Julius placed both hands on Yukie's cheeks and lightly kissed the demon at the side of his mouth. "Honey, we should see the boys off properly" Julius tried to reason with his little sticky octopus. "I'm not the one going remember... Honey" the witch's voice was sugar sweet as he tried to win.

---------------

Yumro smiled relived Haruhi hadn't thought he had meant something else when he had asked him to stay over. Haruhi had made it clear he wanted them to date first. That and the fact Haruhi was still recovering.  Atleast he knew Haruhi would most likely be up and about by tomorrow, given how fast Yukie's blood gave him the ability to heal the body faster.

Yumro's shoulders tensed a bit as Haruhi pulled his hand back up to his mouth. The demon stared at Haruhi as the two locked eyes.

2 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Mmh being able to do this….it’s nice” 

The heat spread up along his arm and Yumro's pulse became faster. "Umm.." the demon raised his other hand up to cover half of his face so Haruhi couldn't see how the demon was blushing.

"I've never.. or at least not since.." It was difficult to get his words out. It was like they grew stuck on his tongue. "Umh.." Yumro was rarely one to stumble over words. He was normally such a smooth talker. But with Haruhi, every thing turned to pink mush as hos eyed glued to this gorgeous creature.

"I've not have much experience with relationships after we first broke up..  but this... it nice." He admit just as the waiter came over eith their food.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“Eh they are always like that. I don’t understand it.” Haru replied as she shook his head and grabbed his backpack from the floor and taking Shens hand pulled him behind to the mirror that was shining with the image of grandmas house.

”mmh fine. Have fun!” Yukie yelled after the two as he smirked holding Julius close as he practically walked with him in his arms to see the two off. “I left money with grandma to take you shopping if you want.” Yukie added as he waved at the two boys still refusing to let Julius out of his arms.

——

“It’s cute seeing you blush.” Haruhi teased Yumro as he pulled his hand back giving the demon a moment to compose himself. “You’re cute being all shy, I mean normally you’re so serious.” Haruhi added as he thanked the waiter for their food and started to eat. “So, is it safe to assume I can render you rather helpless with a little flirting?” Haruhi asked playfully enjoying seeing Yumro squirm under his gentle flirting.

Julius had no idea how to turn Yukie off again. At this point it was just damn silly.

"And remember to listen to Yue!" Julius called out as the two boys jumped through the mirror. The image blurred and disappeared after they'd gone through.

Turning around in Yukie's arms just pinched Yukie's cheeks again. "What's going on with you? did I trigger your heat again?" The witch smirked as he held the other's gaze and pushed his body into the male and slipped his hand in under Yukie's waistband. His hand then moved down Yukie's pants and caressed the bugle in his shorts. "Hmh.. or maybe not" he teased as he rubbed his thumb along the print of the man's goins.

------

"..." Yumro shook his head and laughed. Completly speachless. "Most people don't see me as 'cute'. And I might have wanted to looked cool in front of you.. but yeah. Even I can get flusthered around the person I like." Yumro send the other a charming smile as he reached out for a fries. "But don’t go around thinking I'll just lets you misuse that power you got over me.  It might just come back and bite you in the ass" he joked. He could never actually bite Haruhi.. but he could do other things to him with his mouth.

"I'm learning about how to be mates in this too remember. I wanna be open with you but also impress you. In my opinion you were always too good. So yeah I can't help but get shy when you return my feeling"

“You always drive me mad” Yukie replied as he rubbed his pinched cheeks. “I can’t help going into it again. I like having sex with you. And I really like holding you close and kissing and snuggling.” Yukie replied as he blushed his body burning a little as Julius teased his cock so openly. “I love the smell of you and just being around you…can’t help it…you’re intoxicating.” Yukie mumbled as if he was being scolded as he tried his very best to behave slightly curious to see if he would be rewarded for being good. “I was good waiting for them to leave instead of just taking you to a spare room.” Yukie reminded Julius as he nuzzled into his mate all the more intoxicated by his smell.

——

Haruhi only snorted hard at the too good comment the centaur caught off guard. “Mmh the son of a bastard and a whore as myself was to good for you?” Haruhi replied amused to see Yumro held him in such high standards. “You really should have higher standards, I’m pretty bottom of the barrel.” Haruhi explained his voice showing no hint of joking as he ate his food not even phased. “Going forward…for this to work you can’t say things like that.” Haruhi mumbled as he didn’t like the sound of such in his mind lies that came out of Yumros mouth. “I’m not the same as you I’m very very far from your status. If it wasn’t for Yukie taking me in we wouldn’t have ever met.” Haruhi added bluntly as he sipped his drink.

"Mnh.. you did so well, holding back for me" Julius spoke softly against Yukie's neck. His lips brushed the warm skin. While his hand rubbed against the growing  member in the other's pants.

Julius bite his lips as his own body started to get into it slowly. His stomach tingled as he felt Yukie's cock pulsing against his underwear. He kissed Yukie's cheek before dropping down on his knees infront of him. "Now let me cuddle a bit" the human grined teasingly as he looked up at Yukie while his fingers undid his pants. He leaned in and sucked on the exposed torso as he pulled the clothes down. Underwear and all to let Yukie's member hang loss.

Next Julius kissed his way down the lenght of the semi hard shaft. He held his hands on Yukie's hips as he took the tip in and pushed his lips halfway down the lenght.

"Mng..ggh..mnh" 

-----

9 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Mmh the son of a bastard and a whore as myself was to good for you?” 

A deep growl grumbled in Yumro's throat.

"Who the fuck calls you that! I will tear their throats out!!" The wolf in him snapped it's fangs and Yumro had a hard time calming in. "I know things has changed but don't drag yourself down like that. You earned your status by working hard to where you are today." Yumro's eyes changed. He was Truels angry by Haruhi's words.

"You aren't a whore!" Yumro turned his head away. He wouldn't let anyone talk about Haruhi like that. Not even himself. "At least you didn’t used your body to buy drugs or other things."

“Never thought I would do something like this.” Yukie mumbled his face burning red. Resting a hand on Julius’s head Yukie only bit his lip to suppress a moan his fingers tangling into the soft locks. “Ah~ then again didn’t think my heart would ever find such an amazing mate.” Yukie whispered out only wanting to adore his mate despite his needy heat. “Ah… Julius.” Yukie moaned unable to talk anymore as his mind started to become more consumed by his wants and needs as he held onto the counter to keep from fully melting into the floor.

——-

“My working hard isn’t how you see it to other demons. I mean look at it from anyone else’s point of view I was overly privileged to be taken into the demon lords household. I was raised as his own and I mean…when the time came to repay my debt…I fucked up a high end marriage agreed upon by the very demon who so graciously took me in. My ex husband is hunting for my head and his stolen child…and we’ve made the whole village a laughing stock. I was blacklisted from my own kind….and a since I’ve been seen sleeping with other men it was only to “elevate” my status and try to regain some form of favor this killing any actual healthy relationships I’ve come across.” Haruhi spoke out his voice more annoyed with how he was seen then truly ashamed.“At least drugs would be an actual excuse people would understand for marrying and being with so many men I would be more forgiving to them if I had bettered myself at that point. I’m not a fool, I know what others think and say of me to my face and behind my back. I know how they look at Haru also. There’s a reason Haru doesn’t have an actual demon friends why he stays locked away in his room. He’s been completely cut off from the own world he’s struggling so hard to exist in. The only thing saving face for him is the fact that Yukie took a shine to him and no one dares to call him anything as far as I know because it would get back to Yukie.” Haruhi added as he sighed frustrated more with himself for leaving Haru in such a state and with such a hard start to life. “He’s so lost and broken. I could care less what they think and say of me I mean is true for the most part…but he shouldn’t be blamed for my sins.” Haruhi finished as he sipped his drink again a touch sad.

"Mng mnh" Julius smiled, quite pleased with himself as he buried his nose into Yukie's pubic hair. One wouldn't haft to be a wise guy to tell just how much Yukie liked what he was doing.

And Julius knew just how to suck Yukie just the right way. He loved hearing his lover's grunts and moans as he pleasure him. But before the demon could get his happy ending, Julius stopped and pulled back. He wripped his mouth as he stood up.

"Uh you aren't gonna have all the fun on your own" he smirked as he opened his pants and let them slip down. Julius stepped out of his trousers and kicked them to the side. He pushed Yukie back against the counter with his body and sealed his lips over Yukie's while he gently jerked the demon's wet cock. After a bit Julius turned around. "Stand still. There is something I want to try" there was some playfulness in his voice as the witch spread his legs and reached back up for the other's member.

Julius used his other hand to spread his buttcheeks so Yukie's hot shaft could rub over his hole. The witch was still soft back there from their last time. It would mostly be tight in this position. But Yukie liked him tight. When the tip entered Julius's body the witch's ass started to throb. He had to hold in his breathing as he slowely allowed his body to take more of the other in.

"Umh fuck!.. ah um ah your cock fills me" he moaned as he rolled his hips from side to side. It helped to take the entire thing in.

--------  -------  --------  -------   ---------

"You and Haru are family! The people who are taking are just jealous because you have privileges they don't. It has nothing to do with shine. You of all knows how larges Yukie's heart is." Yumro squeezed Haruhi's hand and gave the other time to come out with it all. It hurt both of them but Yumro felt that the other would ended up exploding if he didn't.

"Haruhi you are a wonderful being, whom a lot of bad shit has happened to. I already told you not to think about your ex. Its settled and they wouldn't be coming for Haru ever. Secondly Haru will have friends once he start school. I have fate Julius would know how to make kids get allng and Haru seems to like him too.

Haruhi you always forget to se the most important things in the picture. You have a smart kind boy whom loves books and sweets. Would you really say that you regret having him?

I'm glad he is here. Even if his not mine I feel that I can easily accepte him as mine. Just like Yukie did with you and you turned out well in the end." He tried light teasing as he leaned in over the table to plant a kiss on Haruhi.

"No one is perfect, we all have flaws and done things we live to regret but we grow with them as people"

“Bold today aren’t we.” Yukie moaned trying to tease Julius, but well he was a little too distracted to fully torment his lover. “I’m glad I fill you, but who said I was going to have all the fun, I mean I planned on getting you off” Yukie stated as he stayed still his cock throbbing as it felt the glorious insides of his mate. Fighting the urge to move Yukie behaved himself staying very still as he slowly breathed trying to calm his demonic needs to take control of their fun.

——

“I know I wouldn’t ever regret having Haru…. I’m happy to have the life I do…it’s just hard and well…I worry about dragging you down sometimes. I can’t talk with anyone about this because…they would just try to fix things.” Haruhi mumbled his voice breaking a little as he calmed himself by taking a few calming breaths. “I, don’t ever regret having Haru. I just wish he could have been safe with me. I regret not being able to save him and if it wasn’t for Yukie I wouldn’t have him.” Haruhi explained softly as he gently ran his thumb against Yumros hand glad to be holding it. “I’m grateful I have the Haru I do…I’m, just sorry… I’m trying to work through this and get everything out in the open and aired out. I don’t want to keep carrying these feeling forever. I feel like if I don’t ever confront how I feel…I’ll drown in my own fears and feelings.” Haruhi confessed as he looked down at Yumros hand that was intertwined in his before taking a deep breath and relaxing. “I…I can only talk to you about this. And I don’t know why I mean I always liked you but it wasn’t like I feel now. I feel so different my heart feels like it’s being crushed at the thought of leaving your side or being away from you. Back before I just loved being around you and I liked you….but this feeling is so much different, it’s terrifying and I feel like I’m dying, but it’s not a bad feeling.” Haruhi explained as he tried his best to make Yumro understand. “I think how I felt about you before was I loved You deeply and cared about you…but I kept feeling it was only in the sense I  couldn’t see a world where we weren’t existing together. But…now how I feel….it’s muddled, my heart hurts thinking about you suffering or being hurt by me and it’s terrifying. The thought of leaving your side hurts…I-I don’t know why it feels so intense.” Haruhi whispered his voice shaking as he gripped at his chest his body trembling a touch. “I’ve never felt like this and I don’t know what it is and it’s terrifying.” Haruhi finished as he looked at Yumro not even knowing he was describing what one would a soul pair or a fated pair like one would hear about in old legends or fairytales.

"Mnh.. but this way ngh..ah is better um.. don't you agree?" Julius asked as he reached back to hold onto Yukie's neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

Julius gently licked the crack between the other's lips till the man let him pass. He moaned as he sucked on Yukie's tongue while gently rocking his hip. 

"Hm.. nmmh.. umm. " the noise came out of him everytime Yukie's cock rubbed at his prostate.

------------

Yumro took both of Haruhi's hands and brought them to his lips. He didn't like Haruhi's despair but also couldn't help but to feel flattered beyond words.

"You will never loss me" he said while he kissed Haruhi's fingers. "The things you just described is the exact same fear and doubts I've had for the last 100 years. You aren't anymore crazy than I am. I know it might sound hard but I'm glad. " It meant Haruhi was much less likely to leave him again.

He turned Haruhi's hands over and kissed each of his palms. It didn't matter people around was staring at them. Yumro only had eyes for Haruhi.

"So maybe we are both just right for eachother" Yumro smiled. Looking at Haruhi with love filled eyes.

“So much better” Yukie moaned as he behaved and stayed still his body trembling as he was squeezed. “You feel good~” Yukie whispered before adding to the mess of kisses between them. “Quite flexible also~” Yukie growled playfully biting Julius’s lip only to release it in fear the next time a wave of pleasure hit him he would bite his mates lip.
——

“We must truly be fated for each other.” Haruhi replied with a laugh as he smiled at Yumro rather happy with his lovers words and his eyes that seemed full of nothing but love. “Why don’t we go see the house? Maybe spend some time together.” Haruhi asked his cheeks blushing as he just held Yumros hands not ever wanting to let his lover go. “I mean…just us…time…anywhere works for me” Haruhi added his face red as he was really to embarrassed to say that he wanted romantic time away from prying eyes. 

Julius's body trembled a little at Yukie's love bite. His mate was being very docile although he could tell Yukie was riled up.

"Ngh.. mh..you don’t haft to be afraid." Julius said lovenly as he stopped moving and reached back for Yukie's hands. He guided the other's arms around his body. "I can take it" he said encouragingly as his hands rested ontop of the other's. To give him ever mover encouragement, Julius pulled his hips back till only the tip was inside and stopped there.

-------

"That's a wonderful idea" Yumro replied smiling as he got up and around the table without breaking eye contact.

"I just wanna pick you up and carry you in my arms to have you close. But I don't wanna embarresse you." Yumro groaned as he fought within himself to keep his hands off. Yumro pulled out his wallet and placed some Cash on the table quickly. He didn't counte them because doing so would mean not looking at Haruhi. The put down way too much but it could be considered a nice fat tip.

Yumro had to settle with bending down and kiss Haruhi's warm lips for a brief second. Then he opened the portal and pulled both pf them through.

“I’m not afraid…I just care deeply about not maiming you” Yukie mumbled as he wrapped his arms lovingly around Julius. Snuggling his face into his mates shoulder Yukie sighed softly his body relaxed as he took in Julius’s intoxicating scent. “You said to stay still so I’m obeying~” Yukie added as he kissed Julius’s cheek amused and enamored by his mates teasing and guts to torment him.

———

“you better not pick me up!” Haruhi reinstated as he huffed not wanting to be carried in public since it put too many eyes on them. Blushing as Yumro kissed his lips Haruhi sighed as he looked at the cash and the portal meaning Yumro meant business. “So eager. Honestly it’s like you think we won’t do it often or share a bed.” Haruhi teased Yumro as they went through the portal Haruhi holding his displeasure at the portal. “Next time warn me. This kinda traveling makes me dizzy” Haruhi added as he looked up at Yumro.

"Well you took that too literal Love" he chuckled before he slowely slid halfway down the other's lenght. Julius bite his bottom lips as his body trembled. It felt as if flames where shooting all around his stomach. He know he could cum even handfree at some point given his body was stimulated enough.

"Mn hmn.. you can move..ngh.. now"

----------------------------------

Yumro laughed at Haruhi's scolding. Even if he didn't do it, his sweet little Haruhi could still get embarressed.

On 12/26/2022 at 1:26 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“So eager. Honestly it’s like you think we won’t do it often or share a bed.” 

Yumro groaned as the portal shut behind them. "Given we'd have a bed to begin with" Yumro replied with an smartass coment. Of coures the bed wouldn't be delivered this quickly. But he had other means for both of them to sleep properly Tonight. Air mattress and sleepingbags was already provided by Yumro's shadows. "Want me to show you abit?"

“Alright” Yukie replied as he shook his head a little amused that Julius had been joking with his other request. “You’re quite hard to read.” Yukie teased as he started to slowly move his hips. “I thought you were serious on not moving.” Yukie explained as he picked up the pace a little going at a nice comfortable rhythm. “Does it feel good? This part of me being inside of you?” Yukie asked softly while pulling Julius closer his teeth nipping at Julius’s shoulder the demon careful to not actually bite Julius.

——-

“mmh a tour before fucking.” Haruhi teased as he chuckled but nodded. “I can walk though. Unless you’re really hell bent on carrying me through the house.” Haruhi added as he looked at Yumro gently patting his lovers cheek. “Shall I feed you sugar cubes?” Haruhi teased gently having actually used sweets to get Haru to learn how to walk and run when he was younger.

On 12/29/2022 at 1:50 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

"You’re quite hard to read.”

Julius hummed pleased as he felt Yukie's hips push against him.

"Nmh..never call me..ngh..boring ah.." he chuckled between moans as his hips conect with Yukie's thrustes.

“Does it feel good? This part of me being inside of you?”

"Ah ha..mn..yes. umh yes! Your feel so incredible."..Ah ah ..umh makes my insides tingle..ngh" the witch's shoulders shivered as he felt Yukie's teeths against his neck. Julius had to hold back against the counter for support. "Mmh fuck!" He curesed out suprised, when his prostate was hit just right. His hips here moving partly by them self. Thrusting more honestly against yukie. His cock throbbed as it slammed loss against his stomach.

"Ah Yukie..ah ngh I'm close!" Julius tilted his head back against the other's shoulder. He looked at Yukie with clouded eyes. "Um come together ah.."

----------------------------------

“Shall I feed you sugar cubes?” 

Yumro chuckled as he shook his head and in one go picked the man up by the waist. He lifted Haruhi up so the other leaned chest into Yumro's. He had both hands on Haruhi's ass to keep him up with each leg around Yumro's hips. "It's gonna be a quick version then." Yumro said as turned them around and walked from the entrance through the living rooms.

"This is the living space, kitchin on the right" he said nodding towards the big open kitchin. There was only some rough hardwear, a freezer and a zink.

Yumro didn't stop to let Haruhi explored more than needed. He wasn't patient enough for that right now. He was so damn glad he already had a set of clean sheets on the bed.

"There is a functional bath and toilet in our bathroom." He explained as he walked over the hardwood flooring and into what was suppose to be the master bedroom. Right now the house stood finished with flooring and white blank walls. Yumro had not added much into house aside from the necessary. He had the air mattress and curtains in the bedroom because he had sometimes slept here.

Yumro kissed Haruhi and breathed in his scent. Fuck his scent was finally mixing into this place. Yumro felt his pants get tight as the bugle grew bigger against Haruhi. "Is this what you want Haruhi..will you be my forever mate" he asked and gently kissed the other's jaw while he still held him. He had to ask again just to be on the safe side. "I don't want you to feel forced. But I need to hear you say it to me now.. will you be mine"

“I wouldn’t want it any other way.” Yukie moaned as he gently kissed Julius his kiss soft then slowly deepening as he sped up his hips pushing into Julius. Kissing his mate deeper Yukie moaned softly his body getting closer with each thrust as he tried to match Julius in release. Breaking the kiss Yukie breathed deeply for a moment. “I’m…I’m going to cum.” Yukie moaned as he thrusted deeper a few more times before bursting and spilling his seed deep inside of Julius his body burning with a powerful orgasm.

——

“With this kinda strength who needs the bedroom to fuck in.” Haruhi mumbled amazed by how strong Yumro was and how easily he just picked him up and carried him. As he studied the rooms Haruhi couldn’t help but fall in love with the house. As they moved on he snorted at the bedroom only to compose himself before speaking. “have you been staying here because of my snoring?” Haruhi asked trying not to laugh as he looked at the air mattress and sheets and then the curtains. Haruhi sighing looked at the bedroom amused by the bed and curtains since the rest of the house was unfurnished. Laughing a little more in amusement Haruhi sighed as he snuggled into Yumro lovingly wrapping his arms around his neck before feeling a rather warm poking at his ass making him blushed red. Hearing Yumros question Haruhi took a moment to think still hiding away in his lovers chest. “…all of this is a lot and so soon. We’ve just reconnected…and things are moving so fast.” Haruhi admitted as he gently touched Yumros face before taking his lovers face in both hands and gently kissed his lips. “I do want to be yours forever. For as long as you want me, I’ll try my best to be your forever mate.” Haruhi whispered as he kissed Yumro again ever so softly on the lips his kiss filled with unknowns but firm on the feeling that he really loved Yumro.

"Um.. mn..hmn.. uhm" Julius leaned into tve kiss and and his moans grew as Yukie's hips got quicker. His brain felt like mush as his moans turned into needy whines. His cock was dripping precume on the floor,  and his face flushed with warm colour. He accidentally bite Yukie's lip hard enough to draw a bit of blood out before their mouths disconected. Julius's nail dug into the counter top and stiffened as his orgasm hit. The felt his legs shake under him , threatening to give away under him as Yukie gently pumped his hips deep into him. Milking all the last bit deep inside Julius's body. Julius's own cum had hit the floor just infront of them. Like a while stain on the hardwood floor.

Julius was panting hard as he riding the after wave and pulled every piece of strenght into his arms and legs, so he wouldn't fall.

"Ah..ah.." 

He slowely pulled away when he started to calm down and turned to embrace his mate. Julius leaned on Yukie's body and kissed his neck. "Uhm.. do you feel better" he asked. Hinting at Yukie's heat.

-------

On 12/30/2022 at 12:38 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“have you been staying here because of my snoring?” 

Yumro shook his head. He hadn't been back here for almost a month. "I haven't been here for a while. I mostly used it as my get-away hidout. That's why this is here" he replied. Before then moved on to more pressing matters.

When Haruhi talked about them moving fast he was for a moment afraid the other would turn him down.

On 12/30/2022 at 12:38 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I do want to be yours forever. For as long as you want me, I’ll try my best to be your forever mate.” 

Yumro's green eyes softened as the tension faded from his shoulders. He smiled. "Don't worry. I'll make you unable to feel doubtfull of my affection." He said, kissing Haruhi gently as he set him down on the bed.

Yumro leaned down over him and kissed the centaur's neck. "You are the only one I want Haruhi.. to hear you say you'll be mine.. I can't wait.. can I make you tonight?"

“Much better. It’s like I can think again.” Yukie admitted as he blushed a little his arms wrapping around Julius’s waist to help steady his mate. “I should be good for now, eventually though it will come again.” Yukie explained as he nuzzled into Julius’s neck the demon much more relaxed and calmer than before, heck he was calmer and more relaxed then his usual self. “Should we get cleaned up? do you need help should I wait a moment?” Yukie asked softly his hand gently caressing Julius’s cheek as he wanted to still care for his mate the demon over worried that Julius would be exhausted by his needs.

——

1 hour ago, M-jow said:

"Don't worry. I'll make you unable to feel doubtful of my affection." He said, kissing Haruhi gently as he set him down on the bed.

“I’m not doubtful of your affections…I’m doubtful of mine sometimes.” Haruhi admitted as he blushed red still new to feeling love and such strong feelings with Yumro. “All the things I feel are scary but fun, I worry you might be doubtful of my affections for you” Haruhi added as he touched Yumros face the centaur calm and at peace with such simple gestures. Blushing even more as Haruhi felt Yumros gentle kisses Haruhi relaxed under Yumro completely trusting his lover. Though with Yumros bold question Haruhi froze for a second his mind processing.“I-I’m…um yes?” Haruhi replied back flustered his brain slowly starting to thaw out what he had been asked. “I mean yeah of course…I’m just…rusty and well, I might be a little sweaty.” Haruhi admitted becoming quite shy at the thought of them actually going all out during sex. “I…I don’t want to mess up becoming you mate.” Haruhi added his mind swirling with how complex the process of becoming one’s mate must be.

"I can always help calm you again when you need it" Julius smiled cheeky as the two enjoy the afterglow.

On 1/4/2023 at 12:36 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Should we get cleaned up? do you need help should I wait a moment?”

Julius couldn't help but to be reminded of the 'cleaning' he would haft to do and looked a little bashful. "Um.. I wanna clean myself by myself... its just less embarrassing" Julius blushed as he replied. He looked back at Yukie and gave him a small smile. "Beside..we would never get any where if I'd let you into the shower with me" he chuckled and eventually stepped back from Yukie. 

Julius tried to pretent he wasn't missing pants or underwear as he walked across the room to the bathroom. He still had the shirt on but it didn't look quite tidy either.

Julius hurried out to the bathroom and turned on the shower before he took a look at himself in the mirror. His face was so red as he felt cum running down his thighs.

Some times he could even suprise himself. He thought as Julius head into the shower and quickly washed his body clean again.

When he was done he wrapped a clean fluffy towle up around him and stepped back outside for some clean clothes.

----------

On 1/4/2023 at 12:36 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I mean yeah of course…I’m just…rusty and well, I might be a little sweaty.”

Yumro pressed his nose to Haruhi's collar and drew in a long deep breath of the other's scent. Sweaty, it wouldn't be a problem. "Babe you smell teasty to me and I do expect you to sweat anyway.. so why apologise?" He chuckled as he sat up a little and unbottoned his shirt so it hang open. Giving Haruhi a clear veiw of his nicely toned body and modest 6pack. Although Yumro mostly took after Yukie in looks. He had muscles and a strong physique from Ren's gens.

"No more of that" You hummed as he closed off anymore of Haruhi's loss thoughts off with another deep kiss. Using his tongue to explore Haruhi's mouth as he slowely undress the man. Starting with the top before reaching out for the bottom part. "Nm~ so beautiful♡" the demon groaned as he looked over Haruhi's half naked body. He as caressing Haruhi's butt lovingly but hadn't removed his pants completly yet. Yumro mouth travled down over Haruhi's should as his other hand found way to the front of Haruhi's crotch and began to rub the outprint of the other's dick.

(I’m very sorry for the late reply, either I wrote a reply and it didn’t post, or I thought I wrote a reply but didn’t? Somehow I got mixed up.)

”well I’ll take you up on that offer, it’s much better having your help~” Yukie replied as he kissed Julius’s cheek. At the mention of distracting Julius in the shower Yukie couldn’t help but chuckle knowing his mate was completely right. “You’re right, I’d probably never let us leave the house if I joined you” Yukie admitted with a smirk as he watched as Julius went to go clean himself up. Yukie of course headed to the guest room to shower and after a nice deep scrub came back out and stood digging through a mess of baskets in his closet reminding the demon he really needed to pack up and organize the house fully at some point. Standing in just some boxers Yukie smiled as he pulled out a pair of black pants and a very loose and vibrant blue shirt with a deep v neck.

——

Taking in Yumros beautiful body Haruhi only blushed a deep red. “I’m….just ah~” Haruhi moaned as he felt himself being rubbed his body enjoying the smallest touch from Yumro. “I-I want more than just teasing.” Haruhi mumbled his face burning the brightest shade of red as he looked away and was grateful his thick and curly long reddish hair was down so he could hide behind it a touch. “And I don’t want it to be quick…I want a proper full experience…with you.” Haruhi added letting Yumro know all the more how serious he was about becoming his lovers mate. “But I don’t know what you like…for this stuff.” Haruhi mumbled realizing he didn’t exactly know where Yumros sensitive spots where other then the obvious.

(Don't worry it happens for me too some times😅)

Julius saw Yukie in the process of dressing as he got out of the bathroom. He felt a little bad about taking up the master bathroom but Yukie hadn't seemed to mind it too much. He saw the shirt and stopped for a moment to watch as Yukie slid it on. It suited him so well in bright colours. Because his skin and hair was white the splash of something to pop really it enhanced the other's looks..

"It suites you really well. You look so good" Julius said as he opened op the closed next to Yukie's and found some blue skinny jeans and a plain long shirt. The jeans curved his lower form tightly but he used the shirt to cover his nicely round ass for anyone else who wasn't Yukie.

"I really hope the real estate agent isn't a woman. Although we would properly get a hug discount" Julius said with a light teasing smirk as he leaned in to give a quick kiss on Yukie's cheek.

"Please don't let me find you flirt around with anyone else then me,  while you look as good as you do. Which you always do" he kiss Yukie one more time and took his hand. "Ready to go when you are"

----

Yumro knew most of what came out of Haruhi's mouth was because he was nervous and afraid of not knowing anything about being with a partner who wasn't selfish. "Sssh it okay" Yumro gently shussed Haruhi. "I we'll do this our way okay. Just do what you feel like. If you are nervous the put your hands right here" he guided Haruhi's arms around the back of his neck. "Like this" he said sweetly and kissed Haruhi's lips softly. "I like kissing you, that is one thing.. if you don’t like what I do you can tell me. I don't know what you like either remember. But I plane to figure it out." He smiled. "So can I?" He asked as he tucked at Haruhi's waistband. "I wanna see all of you. Take my time to get familiar with your form. I don't want this quick either. I wanna savour this"

He flicked Haruhi's pants button open with one hand and snuck his hand in.

(Drove me mad though because I honestly was confused why I don’t have a post XD)

”mmh not interested in anyone but you” Yukie reassured Julius as he pulled his hair up in a ponytail to keep it out of the way. “I should schedule a spa day and a haircut” Yukie mumbled to himself as he slipped on his shoes the demon ready to go. “My you look dashing” Yukie teased Julius as he kissed his cheek and stood by his mate for a moment before going and grabbing his bag from the office the demon ready to go. “So portal okay?” Yukie asked as he mentioned to the mirror to the side of the closet that he used to travel when trying to conserve his energy. “Or we can take a bus?” Yukie offered with a small chuckle planning to buy a picnic for their outing if they stayed out all day.

——

“Of course.” Haruhi mumbled his face red as he felt Yumros hand snake downwards into his now open pants. “We can savor and learn together.” Haruhi whispered as he snuggled into Yumro softly his arms wrapping around his mates neck as he hid his burning face away to gain his composure. Wiggling his ass a little Haruhi tried to loosen his pants a bit so they could slide down more for Yumro. Kissing Yumros neck softly Haruhi having calmed and gathered himself started to bite and tease his lovers neck leaving many beautiful marks as his way of playfully claiming Yumro.

Julius smiled happy by the complimented, although Yukie was the one with devilsh good looks. He didn't doubt Yukie found him attractive.

21 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

"So portal okay?”

Julius nodded."Yeah" he only just realized he that pretty much was their only way of transport aside from a bis or train sine the twins had taken the car.

Maybe Julius should start thinking about getting a car for himself too. If anything he he would love to take Yukie out on a ride for dates and such. Even if portals were easier and quick.

"I would prefered the portal rather that the buss. I always had trouble with motion sickness back as a kid. Funny enough I don't have the same with cars" he said as he stepped up the the mirror. He touch the frame gently with the tp of his fingers and the mirror lighten up to the input of magic.

"You first"

----------

Yumro redrew his hand only to help Haruhi wiggled free of his pants by pulling them down. While he slipped the fabric off the other's legs, Yumro shivered and breath out a bit more heavy as he felt Haruhi's teeths on his neck. The feeling of his beloved marking him made his insides howl and jump with happiness. Although it was a complet marking yet, he felt so proud of his beautiful partner.

He let Haruhi give him a few more kiss marks, knowing he would wear them proudly. The he turned the attention back on the other. Giving the other a light teasing bite of his own as he slipped himself in between Haruhi legs. He could feel the other's erection as he nuzzled his nose over the man's chest. He looked up, looking into Haruhi's gorgeous eyes as he kissed the centaur's chest. His mouth moved over to explored Haruhi's reaction went he teased his nipple and used his hand to mimic the motion to the other one.

"Nm your nipples are turning hard. Do you like it" Yumro asked against the wet pink nipple. 

“Did I ever tell you I never officially  learned to drive?” Yukie admitted as he stepped through the portal to their first stop on Julius’s list. “I can drive a speed bike and I did get a license but I would be lying if I said I had lots of driving experience.” Yukie added with a chuckle as he adjusted his bag. “I never saw a reason when I could just fly when I was younger but it wasn’t until after all the kids that I decided to figure it out to make it easier for us to travel. Course I made it so Raven drove mostly.” Yukie finished as he let out a small sigh. “Did you learn like humans normally do?” Yukie asked curiously.

——

“They’ve always been horribly sensitive.” Haruhi admitted as he blushed red his back arching as his nipples were teased and sucked. “Whenever I was in heat I had to be careful if they were touched to much I would ummm…get overly aroused.” Haruhi mumbled as he looked at Yumros face gently touching his cheeks. “Anymore and you’ll put me to the edge of cumming at this rate.” Haruhi admitted with a blush. “But I wouldn’t mind a few round with you if I’m honest.” Haruhi admitted his voice clearly enjoying their playtime.

Julius linked his arm with Yukie's as they walked up to the huge mansion like structure. "Really? I thought you for sure would have one. But I get it. Flying or hoping through a portal is easier and quicker. Plus you can think of it as saving the environment for another fuel car" Julius tried to sound  like Yukie was being wise. "Honestly I only got my licence because I found a teacher who drov a electric car. And that totally made me sound like a spoiled brat or a activist, but I'm not... I've drived a few times after I go my licence but as you said. There are just easier ways to get around"

Julius looked at the building. It was huge and looked very outdated. Julius had see it one pictures before. It had looked charming then. Like it had years of character on it's back. Right now he wasn't sure if he liked it or not.

A person greeted them by the driv-way. An elder man whom was dressed to fit the place. Properly the building manager, Julius thought to himself as they came closer.

"Good day gentleman, I am Hans Creek" the elder held his had down and reached for each of their hand in turns as he greeted them. "So now that you've seen what she looks like on the outside, do you wanna see what's on the inside?" The elder asked as he finished greeting them.

Julius nodded although the building didn't show off much of that charm he had hoped, maybe he would get to like it when he saw some more.

-----

"Is that a bad thing.." Yumro asked and licked the nipple with his tongue.

On 1/15/2023 at 10:23 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“But I wouldn’t mind a few round with you if I’m honest.”

The demon hummed from deep down his belly. Haruhi was slowly warming up to him and he could see the other wasn't as nervous.

"You can cum as much as you want with me. I'll do my best to make this satisfying for us both. You don't need to hold anyone back" Yumro kissed the centaurs chest. "I would love to make you cum from just your nipples, but right now I wanna explored some more" he smirked and winked at his tomato faced beauty. His hand moved under Haruhi's waist and grabbed the male's butt as he held it up so their stomachs were pressed together and their aroused members answered eachother.

"Like finding out how good you feel in my arms" he flirted. Although Yumro still had his jeans on the firm print of his cock as very noticeable. Yumro got border and pulled Haruhi's underwear out of the way so his hands could feel nothing but soft warm skin.

He lay Haruhi back down on the bed but still kept the other close. Slowly he slid down Haruhi's body while he nipped and kissed his way over the other's stomach. Saw the erection. It was so erotic and red at the tip. Just like Haruhi's face. Yumro kissed the tip before he counteracted with a lick of his tongue over the red head. The erotic sounds coming from Haruhi was soo sweet it was addictive. He wanted to hear more. To find out how the other sounded and looked like in pleasure.

He didn't wanna give a shitty thought about the guys whom had seem Haruhi's naughty side before. He had killed pretty much everyone of them anyway. If he hadn't he properly would have after this.

He pushed his lips down Haruhi's shaft and took him suddenly as far down he could. His string of crontrole had slipped and honestly he wasn't too say about it as he tasted the pre-cum starting to coat his mouth like a stiff drink.