♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Yes kinda. It helps one balance the flow of things" Julius nodded. Relived at how well the boy seemed to calm down.

"Do you like spirit? I've never really belive in such things up until a few months ago. I witnessed a lot of paranormal things growing up but, funny enough i still didn't think much of it."

---

"You know Dad. He is like a dodgeball and avoids elements that are hard to come out with. " Yumro said as he took the chance to hug the other into him tightly. He missed Haru's scent as he tried to press his face against the other's shoulder. But given none of them had physical bodies they wouldn't have any.

It ached in his chest when Haru told him about all the stress and pressure he had gone through. He wished he could have been there. Been with Haru from the start so he could have helped and taken off the load. Haru didn't haft to go through it all along. But it had somehow ended up like this anyway.

"You are right, no one can adapt like that, not even me. You take on so much always alone and your mentale state can't keep up, so the smallest change can throw you off balance. But you are so strong Haru. I know you are capable. You could handle the world, but you don't haft to do it on your own. No matter how Haruhi has changed he is still Haruhi. If he can't remember his old memories, we'll make some new once... I want to be there with you Haru" Yumro said as he tried to hid his face behind the other.

He didn't want Haruhi to look at him disgusted while he poured his heart out. This was the first time Haru would have seen his phantom form. And it scared most.

"I've been just the same Haru. I have throwning around and gambled with myself for god knows how long. I know you aren't willing to take me as a mate but please.. let me help you. I will do anything for you." Yumro kept his voice even although it was starting to shake.

The drug was still in his system but only weakly there. He wasn't the type to ever beg someone. but he would do it if it was Haru.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“They listen well and help me around the house so I don’t hate them.” Haru admitted as he held onto Julius even more. “I met one I like…but I think it went bad. He’s not talking to me anymore or coming around.” Haru admitted as he looked a little upset that his shadow friend had left him after the scene in the village. “I want to learn how to talk to them better. I want to apologize.” Haru mumbled his voice overly soft and full of guilt as he admitted he was at fault though it was just a mixed up situation.

———

“who said I wouldn’t take you as a mate.” Haruhi replied as he turned and looked at Yumro his eyes looking over the demons form before he gently touched the wolf face. “I…I’m just not sure how to go about being mates properly…all the other times had been arranged.” Haruhi mumbled as he blushed before letting his hand drop unsure if he should even touch Yumro. “I don’t know how to make this work, it’s terrifying not knowing the rules. All the others I was with had set our rules it wasn’t romantic…and I don’t know if you will be happy with me.” Haruhi admitted as he was much more calmer the house standing still as the darkness turned to ice and the cold air surrounded them giving them an icy room of privacy.

"..I belive you don't haft to look too far sweetly. I think your friend are around you in some way." Julius said as he saw the tiny amount of strange energy spread around Haruhi's shoulders

"I belive he is listening although he can't be here  if you ask Yumro he might ket him out"

On 7/3/2022 at 10:30 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“who said I wouldn’t take you as a mate.” 

Yumro's yellow eyes widened. He stared intens at Haru. He didn't really dare to belive his ears at first but.. 

On 7/3/2022 at 10:30 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I don’t know how to make this work, it’s terrifying not knowing the rules. All the others I was with had set our rules it wasn’t romantic…and I don’t know if you will be happy with me.” 

"...you... how? why." Yumro asked confused and was slowly freaking out. His insides felt warm but in truth he was cold as the death. He tried to brush his hand over Haru neck. Knowing fully well the other wouldn't feel it.

"Don't play with me Haru.. if you take it back again. It might just really kill me." he said as he stared back at the other. "I couldn't handle it the last time and I don't want you disappear again. I don't give a shit about edicate or rules, I've always respected you and your choice. Although I don’t always agree with them. I dream to have you in my life, and long to be a part of yours. I don't need rules, but I can learn to accept your boundaries.. but most importantly. I only want you to have me if you love me. I don't wanna force you into a relationship with me. This isn't arranged"

“Yukie talked about a school…will everyone be allowed in?” Haru asked curiously as he looked at Julius unsure if he still wanted to go but well…he was rather fond of being taught by Julius since he enjoyed the witches books. “I’m not sure I want to but, I wouldn’t mind looking at it maybe once.” Haru mumbled his face a little embarrassed at the idea of going to such a place or even doing such a normal humanish thing.

———

“I don’t want to be in an arranged relationship anymore….I just want to be with someone I love.” Haruhi mumbled his face red as he looked away embarrassed. “I never wanted to be with my first husband but…I was young and scared and I-I’m still like that but I don’t want to marry because it’s expected of me I don’t want to follow my kinds culture and I don’t want to marry to ensure peace between clans. I…I just want to live by your side and be with you….if you’ll have me.” Haruhi whispered his voice so delicate almost breaking as he stood nervously. Haruhi couldn’t lie he had missed Yumro a lot and had often wondered if he hadn’t been so stubborn, if he had tried to fix things…would he have chosen love instead of worrying that he needed to make a permanent place in Yukies family. Being the only one that wasn’t blood he had always felt a sense of estrangement with his family like he was just a visitor looking in. Never talking about it had festered inside of him causing the mess he created always searching desperately for a place to belong in and feel like home. “I’m sorry…I-It’s hard to explain how I’ve been feeling for so long….” Haruhi whispered his heart hurting so deeply at the thought of being rejected by Yumro. “It always has hurt here.” Haruhi explained trying his best as he touched his heart and then Yumros. “But….it doesn’t hurt so much with you.” Haruhi added gently dropping his hand from Yumros chest as he stood still in front of him.

• 2 weeks later...

Julius smiled gently at the boy and reached up to pet his head as the boy looked shyly at him. "There will be room for everyone, no matter race or origin, powers or magic. I want young kids as yourself to grow into the person you are meant to be and find your purpose. Make friends and make strong bonds for your futur.. of coures you can take your time to decide if you wanna go there or not but I really hop you'll give it a chance and you can always come to me if you need to talk or has any ideas for improvement."

----   ----   ----   ----   ----

Yumro listened quietly to everything Haruhi had to say. His heart was jumping in his chest like a wild hores. Haruhi wants to be mine! He could hardly belive what was happening until Haruhi took his hand and pressed it to Yumro's chest.

As Haruhi let his hand fall Yumro caught it and held it back to his chest.

"I really wished you could feel they way you make my heart. Haruhi I've always known my love for you wasn't that of a brother. When we dated I thought you understood my feelings. Or maybe I was too immature to see how you were struggling. I was so angry when you broke it off because I didn't expect it ever to happen. Haruhi when you are with me I feel whole. You are the love of my life and this never changed. " he pulled the other closer. Still fucking frustrated they weren't in their physical forms for them to feel each heat.

"Haruhi you don't need to do anything for me because you are my everything. I want to see you smile every day. I want to kiss you and holde you i  my armes when you are sad. I love you Haruhi, I can only be happe with you do will you please please be with me" his eyes was begging as he asked.

"I want all of you, because to me you are perfect."

“I’ve never been to school so I don’t know how it would work.” Haru mumbled as he secretly was excited about going to such a place to learn. “demons usually don’t focus on careers because it’s all about who you marry.” Haru added with a blush as he held onto Julius’s hand a little tighter. “I don’t want to just wait to be married off.” Haru admitted before looking at Julius. “Course mother wouldn’t ever agree but well, I can’t help but worry he’s not already being pressured to find an arranged marriage partner for me”. Haru admitted not knowing he was being kept hidden even more by Haruhi just for that reason.

——

“I’m sorry I hurt you, I…I wish I could go back and change things” Haruhi mumbled as he gently rested against Yumros body feeling for once so safe and happy. Hearing Yumros confession Haruhi blushed a deep red as he looked away his heart racing. “…I…want that too.” Haruhi whispered his voice soft as it drowned in embarrassment. “I…” Haruhi mumbled as he could only blush trying ti gather up the courage to speak his mind. “Yumro, I lov-.” Haruhi replied before stopping mid sentence as his form instantly vanishing in a puff of mist leaving just an empty kitchen behind and no trace of his presence.

”seems I can go inside now.” Yukie mumbled as he watched the soft silvery mist going back towards the exit gate bad home to Haruhi’s body. Wiping away the banishing symbol Yukie sighed as he walked inside. “He went home Yumro. You might want to go meet him so he’s not so confused.” Yukie mumbled before laying on the couch exhausted from such a powerful work to banish Haruhi back home.

"Well we are about to change alot of old traditions" Julius replied not bothered by the effect it migh have on the demon community in the futur. If that was something Yukie feared he wouldn't let him make the school to begin with.

As they talked the situation in the kitchin got solved as a silver mist flew out the door past their heads.

Yumro came out too following the mist outside to the front door where it disappeared.

47 minutes ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

”seems I can go inside now ... He went home Yumro. You might want to go meet him so he’s not so confused.” 

"I was going to even if you didn't tell me." Yumro replied annoyed as he changed his form back. He was already opening a portal back to Haruhi's room. "Could you look after Haru for a few hours. Haruhi and I need to solve something between the two of us" he said and made sure to get a respons before he went through and the portal disappeared.

Julius looked from his mate splashed out on the couch to the broken china out on the floor.

"I can help putting these back together with no problem (Yukie's moms name). Maybe Haru could help and practise too?" He looked at the boy as he offer to teach Haru. "Of course you can't use ruins but I'll guid you through it"

“I know grandpas power stuff but it’s not so easy to use.” Haru admitted as he started picking up the books for Yue. “I would like to learn though your runes.” Haru added with a small blush the boy eager to learn everything about Julius’s magic. “Would this be stuff I learn in school?” Haru asked curiously his eyes burning with excitement.

——

Haruhi back home set up with a gasp as he struggled to breathe feeling as if he had been underwater. Forcing himself to sit up Haruhi let out a small groan at the sharp pain from his stitches not even noticing his skin was so cold it was like touching ice. “Fucking hell…” Haruhi groaned as he held his side and tried to steady himself his vision still blurry as he stood up carefully holding onto a wall not even noticing the portal opening.

"Is not runes it spells Haru and yes. If you have the ability to be a magic user I'll be teaching it to you at the school amount other things." Chase answered the boy. Although Julius had never really taught anyone before he felt exited at the tought.

"Give me a second Haru, go wait in the kitchin" Julius patted the boy's head as he stood and walked over to Yukie. Whom was spread out on the couch.

He kneeled down on the floor by Yukie's head so he could kiss him while he still rested.

"Relax my love, you look exhausted" he said before kissing his warm lips again. Completly forgetting Yue was in the room with them too. Til his stood and turned to see her watching them with her arms full of knocked down things.

"Me and Haru with handle all of this mess Yue. You should take a break too. Then maybe we can look through some more photoes after.. and I would love if you had some old photoes of Yukie too" the young witch blushed as he tried not to seem embarressed she saw him kissing her son.

"Hmn yeah.. I'll just clean this up then.." Julius said as he did a motion with his hand and all the stuff thrown around the living room picked itself up and flew back to where it belonged. Broken china and glass fixed itself and looked completly spotless.

Once the living-room was sorted he went out in the kitchin to Haru.

"So Haru. To use magic you haft to be both strong mentally and visualise what you want your spell to do. This here is a rewinding spell I just used. It only workes on stuff like books and all other none animal or Human beings.

First we'll started off by you fixing this broken cup infront of us, without relying on your rune magic. The sourse is already in you and you need to know jow to tap from it and transfer it over into the actually spell to make it work. Now to help" Julius bented down and grabbed a blank pieces of paper. Then he found a pen and drew a magic cirkle down on in.

"This is to help you focus your energy to one place. When you can focus your energy you wouldn't haft to use a drawn cirkle for this spell again. After we got the rewinding spell but this one is quite harder to do som pratice this one first."

--------

Yumro's arms wrapped around Haruhi's body from behind. "You shouldn’t move too sudden. Your body most be quite heavy... unless you were trying to run off again" He said close to the other's ear. He gently lifted the male up bridel-style in his arms and held him for a moment. "Where to my love?" Yumro asked kindly as he looked at Haruhi with soft eyes.

“Completely drained darling.” Yukie teased with a tiered groan as he laid back more to sleep off his exhaustion. 

“I’ll go look to see if we have photos of Yukie. I’ll leave it to you.” Yue replied as she looked at Yukie who waved her an okay to bring what things she did have of his. Going up to the attic Yue took her time giving them some privacy to fix up the living room and kitchen.

“What if I make it blow up or burn the paper?” Haru asked softly as he was told the rules and how things worked. Haru wasn’t  sure he could do the things he had saw Julius do without causing more of a mess. “I mean when I tried Yukies stuff when he started teaching me I burned down the kitchen.” Haru admitted, this explaining why the kitchen had been remodeled in the last three months. “I’m not really great at controlling my energy.” Haru mumbled as he sat on the chair already doubting his abilities before even trying. “I don’t want to mess up and hurt you.” Haru added his voice soft yet afraid or even trying as he rested his head on the table  looking at the paper in front of him.

——

“Mmmnh I wouldn’t get far if I was.” Haruhi teased playfully as he cringed in pain grabbing at his side. “Feel like Yukie personally broke some extra bones for his troubles.” Haruhi mumbled as he was picked up easily by Yumro. Resting his head on Yumros chest Haruhi could only blush at the sudden closeness. Looking away from Yumros gaze Haruhi tried to calm his pounding heart as he hid his face again to gain some composure. “Bathroom. I feel like throwing up.” Haruhi mumbled every so softly his hand still holding on tightly to Yumros shirt as of afraid his lover would disappear.

20 minutes ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“What if I make it blow up or burn the paper? ... I mean when I tried Yukies stuff when he started teaching me I burned down the kitchen.”

"It wouldn't happen because my spell cirkle isn't poorly made. This acts as a guid that will only let the right amount of energy through. But you should be more confident and not be bother by mishaps. It happes, but we learn from them more than our success. And you already knew rune magic so this should be easier to you. Try to image you are throwing a ball at a target. You try hitting the targen but misses the first couple of times. But each time you ajusted your aim a little up until you land your mark. After a few more hits you'll remember that feeling. This is just like hitting a target. You pull out your ball inside your mind and guides it to the card. If the amount of power is too high nothing will happen. Same as if it too low..

And just to be on the safe side so you'll know. Your energy can't hurt me. Perks of being a witch."

-------

Haruhi was adorable as he blushed. Eventhough he was in pain still. Yumro kissed Haruhi's hair before he walked them to the bathroom. "Want me to go outside? Or can I help you?" He asked. If Haruhi was gonna throw up he could atleast hold the other's hair.

“…okay” Haru whispered still unsure as he studied the magic circle and the cup put itself back together. Looking at Julius Haru wasn’t sure if it was actually put together the centaur to afraid to touch the object in font of him in case he broke it. Yue coming back downstairs looked in the kitchen before sitting the box down in front of Yukie and joined him on the couch.

”I’ve forgotten how little you really had when it came to this stuff. Your father only wanted medical pictures. And I passed to early to keep anything more then this.” Yue mumbled as she set the small shoebox down with three very old baby photos of Yukie and a lock of hair.

”it can’t be helped. This kind of thing wasn’t allowed. I’m just surprised we have anything at all.” Yukie admitted as he touched the box if being among the thousands of medical boxes he had found when he cleaned out the house finally and moved in. Gently touching a photo Yukie looked at the happy family in the photo. Setting it down he looked at the picture of him and then the picture of just him and Yoh. “The others are the okay ones?” Yukie asked softly as he picked up the envelope that Yue had set down of some of the simpler basic pictures Yue had taken of Yukie aging up all in the same medical uniform.

”I’ve been going through the basement this summer…. I’m sorry I wasn’t there.” Yue started as Yukie held up a hand stopping her.

”don’t. You didn’t ask to be murdered. You tried your best to flee a bad relationship to get us away and safe.” Yukie replied not even thinking of letting Yue apologize.

”I know…” Yue replied as she gently touched Yukies cheek her face full of sorrow. “I’m proud you did different with the others. You didn’t let what happened to me happen to Haruhi. And your kids are happy and wonderful, though I think they have more bones to pick with you after finding out about me.” Yue added with a small teasing smile.

”I know. I’ll take the anger for that another day and we can all plan to visit. But It wasn’t like I felt I could ever have them visit. This is a safe place for me but it’s full of so much pain.” Yukie mumbled as he looked at the ceiling. “I don’t even know if your really you or I just made something that looks like you.” Yukie whispered before feeling a soft hand running through his hair Yue moving so she had Yukies head in her lap while running her fingers through his hair.

”there’s nothing wrong with not being able to let go.” Yue whispered softly knowing Yukie had kept all of his monstrous sides of his emotions picked away to keep himself stable and somewhat together for everyone. “It’s like the others who still live even after they’ve died. You need closure.” 

“if I find closure one day will I lose you like I’ve lost everyone else?” Yukie asked his voice tiered as he looked up at Yue finding a strange sense of comfort with her as he continued to fall into sleep almost unable to fight her willpower for him to sleep.

”of course not, you know whatever you create can’t be destroyed.” Yue whispered as she started to hum softly instantly putting Yukie asleep much like a siren would lead sailors to their own demise.

———

“I can do it myself why don’t you grab me some clothes maybe a towel.” Haruhi asked being headstrong like always as he carefully let himself stand on his feet from Yumros arms. Taking a small step forward Haruhi instantly doubling down in pain as he fell catching himself on his arm before hitting the floor. “…on second thought. I might need your help to keep me from drowning in a bath. Course that’s after I vomit from the pain of whatever darling father has done to me.” Haruhi groaned not entirely sure why his human centaur form was acting like his bones where that of a jellyfish. “Or you could let me succumb to death…either works.” Haruhi grumbled trying to joke away his pain as he laid on the cold tile.

Julius picked up the cup when it didn't seem like the other dared to check it himself. The cup was soilt in one piece just as the spell should do.

"Very good Haruhi" just said as he placed the cup back down on the table. "Now do the rest" luckily there was only around 50 broken things in total. He could fix them himself in mere seconds but this would be good for Haruhi to pratice.

---------

"You think I would let you die on me just like that" Yumro replied as he carefully helped Haruhi over to the toilet. Yumro kneeled down behind him and held the other's hair out of his face. "Just get it out of your system" he said gently and rubbed cirkles on Haruhi's back. He didn't know if it helped but he wanted Haruhi to feel he wasn't along as he was in this much pain.

"Maybe it's because your body isn't used to keeping this form for so long. Or maybe it's just not healed entirly. I can give you something to num the pain if its really thay bad" 

“Okay!” Haru replied his eyes full of happiness as he started gathering the broken items and one by one placed them in the circle. Haru was rather eager to continue and with Julius being so encouraging he was rather proud of his accomplishments. “Do I need to draw the circle?” Haru asked as he set a small glass in the circle along with the pieces. “Or it’s it just for focus when I practice?” Haru asked as he looked at Julius having gotten through half of the items rather quickly with his unending energy.

———

“I mean it’s easier then carrying me all over the place.” Haruhi teased as he proceeded to vomit up black inky medicine. After a few very nasty rounds of vomiting up medicine Haruhi rested for a moment his stomach completely empty of all of Yukies medicine and handiwork. “You talked about pain relief?” Haruhi mumbled glad he wasn’t feeling so sick but his pain was still pretty nasty. “I assume it’s a nice horse tranquilizer?” Haruhi joked lightly as he struggled to stay awake and conscious his body ran ragged and already breaking out in a fever. “I wouldn’t mind…something to take the edge off while I bathe.” Haruhi added trying his best to just focus on Yumro as his body struggled to keep awake and up with the healing it was rapidly going through.

"The cirkle is a way for you to focus and crontrole your energy.  The cirkle can be re-use until the paper gets too worn. When school starts I'll teach you to draw the magic cirkle perfectly, along with your classmates. But I think you should be able to try out this spell without a guid cirkle after this one is worned out. You are making wonderful work Haru, and you remember instructions well" Julius praised the kid and was glad to see the boy's excitment. Honestly Julius knew Haru was good but even he hadn't expected the boy to catch on so quickly. He was sure it wouldn't be long before Haru could do magic even without guid cirkles. It was quite something else to teach someone who wanted to learn. And it gave Julius joy to experience.

"I'll start drawing the other spell you can just keep up the good work" Julius said as he started drawing the return spell on another paper. This one was more complicated but he was sure it also would be much more fun for Haru. Since it moved everything in the room all at once.

He lay it ready on the table for Haru til the boy was finished with his first task.

------

When Haruhi seemed to not have anymore to throw up Yumro got him a glass of water to clean out his mouth.

3 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“You talked about pain relief? ... I assume it’s a nice horse tranquilizer?”

The corner of Yumro's lip turned abit up in one side. "Close, but I wouldn't be using a blow dart or a gun. It a simple shot. I can give it to you now. That way it will start working as I help you wash." Yumro said and gave Haruhi the glass. He summoned the syringe and it appeared in his hand with a black fog the dissolved as it landed in his palm.

He noticed Haruhi started to swayed and pulled his free arm around the other to hold him against his body.

Yumro kissed Haruhi's forhead as he stuck the needle into Haruhi's thigh. He kept his eyes on the needle the entire time to make sure he didn't do anything wrong.

The retracted the syringe and pressed his thumb against the tiny entrance wound to stop the blood from flowing.

He disgared the syringe and picked Haruhi back up in his arms. He turned on the water and let it run to fill the tube.

"Did it feel better getting it all out?" Yumro asked as he sat down with Haruhi in his lap. He nuzzled his nose against the centaur's temple as he started to unbutton his pyjamas.

“Yes sir!” Haru replied with a smile as he continued cleaning up and repairing things. After finishing his task Haru waited patiently for Julius to show him what to do next the centaur eager to learn more. “Julius? If the paper was laminated would it still work? Like if you drew spells and laminated them could you make a portable spell book?” Haru asked as he watched Julius not even noticing Yue come in and put a pot on the stove for more tea.

——

“felt glorious. Honestly couldn’t taste anything but licorice so that was nice” Haru hi mumbled as he rested his head against Yumro even more. “I feel rather empty like a shell though that’s to be expected…Yukie takes that gross shit when he gets really sick.” Haruhi mumbled as he looked away his face red when he noticed he was being undressed ever so gently by Yumro making his heart and thoughts race. “Though why it didn’t fully heal everything is beyond me…feels like it broke more of me being in me.” Haruhi mumbled as he tried to calm his beating heart that wanted more then just a simple caress.

Julius shook his head. "It's a good idear, but I haven't had any luck with it before. It can be saved as a guide to draw or copy the cirkle. but to make it work, you'll haft to draw a new one each time you wanna use that spell. Even if the paper is changed with metal it can still only hold for so long" Julius explained as he handled Haruhi the new spell.

"This one is driffrent it requires quite more energy and is harder to do. Its the return spell. It sets everything back in their last known place. And can only be used once. But even if you don’t get it right away I made copies for multiple tries"

Julius looked behind ashe heard the water from the zink being turned.

He send the lady a smile. "We'll soon be done" he guaranteed Yue. Even if Haruhi went and broken every by accident he could always step in and clear it in seconds.

-------

"It okay, it will heal Even if it's just a bit slowe. You can lean on me as mush as you want. " Yumro said as removed the top part completly before reaching for the other's pants. He was careful as he nugged them down. "Quite squirming like that"  Yumro chuckled at the other. He wasn't even sure Haruhi knew what he was doing. But he kept moving nervously in his lap while Yumro undress him. And he was literally rubbing against Yumro.

Then he took off his own shirt and threw it in the pill next to Haruhi's. "Unless you wanna see me very awkware as I wash your body. You better behave. You are on painkillers, it didn't cure you instantly." Yumro warned. Although he wasn't hard, it was only because of shere will common sense. Be could hold himself back from and be patient while the other still recuperated.

"Hang on " he said as he lifted Haruhi up. And stood. He had already lossened his pants and the motion made his pants drop easily to step out of.

After they were both completly naked. Yumro took Haruhi with him into the tube and sat the down. With Haruhi in between Yumro's legs.

“No worry Yukies deep asleep.” Yue explained as she watched the two curiously. “Are you something Yu created?” Yue asked gently as she pulled out some tea and waited for the water to boil. She of course was referring to Julius being like the demons Yukie had created for his father.  Since Yue had never seen or heard of witches it wasn’t exactly a strange question to her.

“that’s a good question. Where exactly do you originate from?” Haru mumbled as he slowly started putting things back his mind completely focused on the objects so he wouldn’t break anything.

———

Haruhi blushed a deep red at Yumro catching his squirming looking away for a moment Haruhi felt like melting from embarrassment. “It wouldn’t be the worst think.” Haruhi mumbled his face burning even more in embarrassment that he actually said something so bold. Blushing red Haruhi sat still as he tried to keep his  own erection hidden his body truly having been starved for such cute and simple love. Relaxing more in the water Haruhi looked back at Yumro for a moment. “So…what now?” Haruhi asked his face a mix of embarrassment and curiosity.

Julius blinked confused at first. "Nm no, um my kind is human. Although many thought witches was in contact with the devil in the early days. By our history, witches and wizards are evolve humans beings. But we been keeping to ourself so well that no one knew of our kind. It wasn't until I meet Yukie he got to learn of us, and me of demons. We are still in the progress of learning about eachother. But I've learning through Yukie that we might not all be so driffrent. The only thing that’s really driffrent is the type of our magic or energy and our origin." Julius explained. The topic fascinated him too.

------------------

It wasn't hard to see the cute blush over Haruhi's cheeks. It had been quite a while since Haruhi had been this aware of him to behave this way.

11 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“So…what now?”

"Um..?" Yumro acted unware of the look Haruhi was sending him. On one hand he wanted too but on the other he knew Haruhi was still very week and raw after his las ordeal.

"Are you uncomfortable?" He asked as he lifted his hand to let warm water wash down over Haruhi's back. "If not then relax.. I'll handle it" Yumro kissed Haruhi's neck as his arms snuck up around the other's chest and pulled him into Yumro.

With the other against him, yumro felt more at peace than he had in many years.

His hands gently caressed Haruhi soft skin, while his lips kissed the smooth neck.

"I will do everything for you.." Yumro whispered between kisses. "Tell me.. what do you want love?"

“I see well. That’s fascinating. Makes me wonder what else exists out there.” Yue admitted as the teapot whistled. Pulling it off the stove Yue took it out to the living room before coming back to the kitchen to grab a beautifully made cake. Walking back to where Yukie was Yue made them all some fresh cups of tea and sliced the cake so they could take a break. “Tea is ready if you want some” Yue added as Haru distracted jumped down wanting to have a snack. Despite being mature for his age he couldn’t help his sweet tooth when it came to snacks.

———

Blushing neon red Haruhi couldn’t help but be flustered by such close contact. The feeling of being held so close was a touch strange for Haruhi but, he couldn’t say that he hated it. Resting his head back against Yumros chest Haruhi thought on Yumros question. “I want to stay with you like this forever.” Haruhi mumbled as he relaxed more in the water. “Maybe get a house we can live in that’s got a garden for Haru” Haruhi added as he looked up at Yumro. “I could be there every evening when you come home and we could do stuff like this…just more…fun.” Haruhi mumbled the last part his face embarrassed.

Seeing Haru learning to focus on the task so quickly quite something. He didn't haft to step in much and the demon quickly got a hang on this spell just as quickly as the first one.

Still he couldn't help himself but chuckled as the boy instantly turned his head as Yue brought out the cake. You could almost see his eyes drooling and when Yue called out. He was our of the kitchin in less then a second.

Julius smiled amused. Teaching Haru had only made him look even more forward to teach other kids.

"It smell and looks great Yue" Julius compliment as he walked in and took a seat on the couch by Yukie's feets.

"And I see you found some more pictures" he smiled as he saw the stack of photoes laying beside her.

------

How ever Haruhi could still stay so innocent after having kids was a wonder to him. 

"I want that too. All of it.." Yumro replied back his chest almost aching from the beautiful picture in his mind. He wanted that more that Haruhi could ever know.

"Of course we will have our 'fun' " Yumro drew Haruhi's chin up so the other would haft to look at him. The demon winked.

"I want our bond to be completed too..  but I wouldn't take you before your body is healed. I only want our bonding to be beautiful" Yumro said before he turned them and pulled Haruhi up into his lap so he could kiss him on the mouth.

"..that said.. I will still haft to tast you. To prove this isn't just another dream" he said in a low groan as their lips parted.

"You been quite hard for a while now" Yumro said as he slide his hand down between Haruhi's thighs and touched the hard throbbing member

"Let me take care of you Haruhi. Thrust yourself to me" the demon's lips played along Haruhi's ear. Pleasing his sensitiv thin skin while waiting for permission.

“Well, it’s not a lot of pictures.” Yue admitted as she looked at the pile of pictures that was about at most ten photos. “I have three of him as a baby the rest is him just growing up.” Yue explained the others obviously medical tracking photos. “It’s all Yukie found when he renovated the family home.” Yue added as she poured some tea and cut the cake instantly giving a slice to Haru who dug into eagerly. “He was a cute baby.” Yue mumbled with a small sigh as she showed Julius the picture of their family her and Yoh in matching uniforms for work holding Yukie with proud smiles. Pulling out another picture from the pile Yue set it down the picture being Yukie at one year old with a birthday cake. Setting down 11 more pictures of Yukie aging up the pictures shifting from happy family photos to the more plain medical photos. At one point the photo was much more lifeless and the photos became basically the same. The last photo being Yukie who looked his current age with Yoh standing beside him. “Course Yukie does bring me photos of him and the kids he was careful to document as much as he could.” Yue explained as she got up and pulled out a smaller beautifully bound photo book.

”not that one.” Yukie replied as he woke up his eyes looking at Yue. “….please.” Yukie added as he tiredly sat up and with a small huff got up pulling down five other books of all the kids as Yue put the small black book back.

———

“I-I can do that.” Haruhi whispered his face burning as he tried to not flee. “You’ll have to walk me through this…everything before was strictly business with the goal to procreate.” Haruhi admitted having never had just casual fun sex. Calming down slightly Haruhi could only hide his face a little in Yumros arm his whole being embarrassed by the act. “I-I’m not really use to this stuff.” Haruhi whispered having been quite the little abstinent man who did as asked and well he had been to busy for anything fun like this.

"He look so small and cute" Julius beamed over the photoes as Yue shared them with him. Although there were alot of hospital pictures is was still mesmerising to see Yukie from his childhood.

On 7/24/2022 at 6:33 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

”not that one….please.”

Julius almost jumped in his seat as Yukie suddenly got up and yelled out.

... Julius looked from his lover to the photo album Yue had her hand over. It didn't stand out much from the rest aside from is lovely cover. But Yukie's reaction made him curious to what might be in there? He wondered if it was because Ren might be in some of them... Julius of coures knew much about Yukie's past mate. But uptill now Ren had always been like a faceless character from a book when someone spoke of him. 

"..." Julius picked up the cup infront of him an sipped at the warm tea. His eyes landed back to the folder with the pictures of possible school sides. "Now that you are up anyway." Julius started. "When did you start looking around for the school? I mean we've been together constantly and I haven't seen you dp any of this sort.. honestly I thought you had forgotten"

---------

Yumro felt like his insides beamed and a small puppy was waving it's tail in joy.

"All you haft to do love is want you want. That and simple enjoy it" Yumro replied with a huge smile against the other's neck.

He took Haruhi's hand and pressed it to his own chest. "You can touch me as you please and I'll be doing the same" he said before he release the other's hand. He stroke his palm down Haruhi's side and over his hips.

If Haruhi wasn't use to these gentle touches, he would teach him to expect them from now on.

Leaned down Yumro kissed Haruhi's shoulder. He kept kissing up along his neck as his hand snuck in between the other's thighs. He ran cirkles around the base of Haruhi's member be he actually held it.

He sucked in a breath as he felt the other trembled in his lap. His cock was a nice size. He stroke it while licking and kissing Haruhi's naked skin. His want every inch of Haruhi yo smell of him. He never wanted him to ever leave or another to take him again. Haruhi was his!

Sitting back down Yukie sighed clearly still tiered and well he wasn’t exactly ready to look at that album again. “I’m sorry I don’t mean to be rude.” Yukie apologized both to Julius and Yue.

”things like that never go away we only learn how to move forward.” Yue replied with a small sad smile. “Eventually you need to move forward.” She replied as she took the book and went back to the kitchen to grab another cup for Yukie to have tea from. Hearing Julius mention the schools Yukie looked at him amused.

”Eh since you mentioned it. I did it while sleeping.” Yukie explained as one of the small fabric dolls brought him an envelope from under the couch. “My little helpers have been searching all over for good locations. I give them some of my energy when sleeping then it was just sending out my servants to take pictures.” Yukie admitted as he opened the folder and added another set of photos to the pile liking how the building looked. “I never forgot I’ve just been taking my time researching.” Yukie mumbled as Yue set down a cup of tea for him.

———

“ah~ damn…it feels much better when you do it. Seems I’ve been doing this wrong.” Haruhi mumbled his face beet red as he looked away from Yumro. It was a different experience with Yumro while exciting and scary at the same time it was nice and quite pleasurable. Biting his lip Haruhi held back the desire to moan not wanting to get so worked up over Yumro touching him so basically. “….so…what do I call you in this sense? Boyfriend? Lover? Or mate?” Haruhi asked his voice breaking in embarrassment at the thought of calling for Yumro with such words. “Or I can just call you by your name.” Haruhi whispered his body squirming a touch from the pleasure he experienced.

Julius looked at the stack of added photoes. "Jezz Yukie, do you ever not work?" He asked as he shook his head and looked at him. "I mean I'm glad you remember and collect these but.. but I don't know how to decide on these.. I know It's properly gonna be big enough to house a dorm for some of the kids and a much green area as possible. Then class rooms and another space for adult personal.. " Yukie had be so nice enough to provide him this much but he was still lost as stage one.

Julius lowered his voice "Then again what is no one wants to go there? Or what if it wouldn't make a driffrence?"

--------

Yumro pulled back so he could look at Haruhi. "I would love to hear you call me all of those things" he replied with a deep groan.

"But you can call me whatever you are most comfortable with. Although I might warn you that I wanna hear you call me mate when we bond.. To hear you say you are mine willingly" the demon pushed Haruhi's legs apart and slid in between. Holding the other naked and exposed for him.

Yumro had to take a deep breath to calm his fucking desires. This wasn't just about covering his needs now. He had someone important t woo.

"You are so gorgeous.. I just can't" he groaned as he aligned their cocks together. He rubbed them together in one hand as he pulled Haruhi in by his waist and started rocking his hips like he was fucking him.

He was so high on the egde and wanted to cover his person with his cum. Rubbing it into the male's skin till he smelt of him from far away.

"Don't keep your voice back! Let me hear you sing as I make you cum" Yumro comanded as he thrusted his hips harder.