♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“A full tour please. I’d like to know what I’m investing in.” Yukie replied with a smirk as he shook the man’s hand and held Julius’s even closer. Studying the outside Yukie could tell the building just from the outside would need some repairs but, he of course had a hand picked construction team for whatever place Julius picked out. “Shall we see what this place has to offer?” Yukie asked Julius the demon curious to see if Julius liked this place at all or was already put off on it. Following the man Yukie just held Julius’s hand offering support and in a sense someone he could ask questions to or use as a buffer for talking to the sellers.

——

“Yumro!” Haruhi gasped as he bit his lip his body shivering as he felt his mates tongue lick and roll over his cock making his toes curl. Crying out again as his cock was taken fully Haruhi was a touch loud his voice singing through the room as he gripped at the sheets (or blanket) on the bed. Shivering in bliss as another moan escaped his lips Haruhi’s back arched in pleasure as he could only moan out Yumros name with every heavy breath. “I’m going to cum if you do anymore~” Haruhi moaned out as he gently moved up to stop Yumro from continuing only to blush a whole new shade of red at the sight of seeing his mate sucking him off. “….I…I can’t.” Haruhi mumbled hiding his face as he couldn’t help but cum the pleasure breaking him in that moment.  Haruhi was speechless his mind having completely melted at the sudden beauty that caught him off guard of Yumro between his legs so erotically something Haruhi he had only secretly dreamed about over the years.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

On 1/20/2023 at 1:49 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I’m going to cum if you do anymore~”

Yumro didn't let go although Haruhi started to protest. He looked at the centaur as he worked his mouth on the other shaft and Haruhi didn't show any signs of discomfort. He loved it. Haruhi's body was sucking in the attention like a dry cloth to water. His moans were exclusive and the shade of red that decorated his face was beautiful. Not that Haruhi wasn't always beautiful to him. But now it was more that of an erotic beauty.

Yumro had slept with models and actors in the past all extremely beautiful people. And yet he couldn't remember a single one of them. Maybe it was because he deep down was programed to only want Haruhi, no one could compare to his chosen one.

When Haruhi came Yumro's only regret was that he couldn't see the other's face. He try to hid away and inside it kinda pissed his wolf off although he also could relate. Haruhi wasn't 100% sure about himself to be completly exposed to Yumro. But oh god did Yumro want those last procent.

Yumro swallowed Haruhi's load. He felt the other's legs relax as he cleaned him up. Yumro slid off Haruhi's cock and held eye contact with him till Haruhi's foggy eyes became clear.

"Hi Beautiful, where did your mind just go?" He laughed a little as he crawled back up to get to the box he had beside the air bed. In it he found lube but no condoms. He hadn't really planed all of this to happen and wasn't prepared. The lube was there though. On his lonely nights where he felt horny and only his own hand for help.

Yumro poped he lid and poured some on his fingers. Instead of going straight forward, he rubbed it against Haruhi's pink nipples for a bit till the gel started to warm. "Your body is so sexy Haruhi. Your chest,  lips and even your ears." Yumro groaned in approval as his eyes licked the centaur up and down I wanna mark every inch of you" his voice was getting deeper as he fought within himself. He wanted to take his time with Haruhi but every second he wasn't buried deep inside his mate's warm body was like torture.

Yumro rolled them over on their side and pulled Haruhi's leg up on Yumro's waist. He held it there with an elbow. Spreading Haruhi's ass for him to rub his fingers against his back door. A bit of fang was showing at the corner of his mouth and his irises had a glow of gold around the black. He kissed Haruhi as a finger poked through the tight wall of mucles. He rocked it gently at first as he buried it to the kockle. Then he added the second one. He kept kissing Haruhi encouragly as he worked to stretche him out for a third. He wasn't gonna be small for Haruhi to take. But once Haruhi could take all four of his fingers he pulled them out satisfied.

"I don't have any condoms here.." he said panting as remember again, this time telling Haruhi so the other would know it too. To be fair Yumro could mate Haruhi either way. But he wanted to feel his lover raw. But if Haruhi didn't want that he could go get some.

2 hours ago, M-jow said:

"Hi Beautiful, where did your mind just go?"

“Mmh it’s just fuzzy the only thing I can think about is how much I’ve dreamed about doing this with you. Everything feels like a dream and magical” Haruhi admitted still reeling from his orfasmic afterglow as he looked at Yumro. With his face still red and flushed in his post orgasm afterglow Haruhi continued to watch Yumro who reach easily beside him for the lube his scent being so close causing Haruhi’s reddening cheeks to quickly fill with embarrassment. It was at this moment that Haruhi had realized Yumro had cleaned him up completely with his mouth only adding to his slight secret shame at how easily and quickly he had came from Yumro sucking him off. Shivering as Yumros hand touched his nipples and rubbed the poor tormented buds Haruhi could only let out small moans his face flushing again as he dug his fingers into the bedsheets.

2 hours ago, M-jow said:

"Your body is so sexy Haruhi. Your chest,  lips and even your ears."

“I-I won’t stop you. Just don’t make me bleed to much if you bite.” Haruhi mumbled his embarrassment sulking in his voice as he spoke the centaur getting a touch hard at the thought of Yumro making his body all over. Feeling Yumro move him into an easier position Haruhi couldn’t help but let out a small whine that was quickly silenced by a naughty finger slipping in and a hot kiss from Yumros lips distracting and relaxing the poor centaur who was trying to make sense of things. Gently kissing back Haruhi could only wonder why Yumro was stretching him so well the centaur not really having needed that in his other form and since his human form was new he was unsure of the whole process. Letting out a small whine of disproval at the stretching and slight pain of being stretched Haruhi didn’t protest much more then that as fingers where added his ass becoming more relaxed as their kiss deepened distracting his mind as he could feel much more pleasure now between the kiss and his mates rubbing fingers causing his ass to very needy. Breathing heavily as their kiss finally broke Haruhi took a moment to register what Yumro said his mind struggling to focus on his mates words. 

2 hours ago, M-jow said:

"I don't have any condoms here.."

“You, you won’t need them unless I’m in heat I’ll be fine.” Haruhi explained as he looked at Yumro his eyes meeting the others wolfish colored eyes the centaur finding them breathtaking. “I was told same rules of procreation applies for this body as it does my other.” Haruhi added as he reached up and caressed his lovers cheek gently petting his mates face in reassurance. “I trust…that you’re safe for me. And I’m not scared being with you or the consequences of being with you without protection.” Haruhi whispered as he softly kissed Yumros lips. “I would be honored if we did start a family…but it will have to wait a little bit if you want that.” Haruhi added with a small smile wanting now nothing more than to continue with their mating ritual. 

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Yumro felt over the moon. Haruhi wanted kids with him in the futur. That would be a dream come true but as Haruhi said he wasn't in a rush to develop a family. Not when the house wasn't even done yet for the children they already had.

"Just wanted to make sure." He said and kissed Haruhi tenderly. "When we are ready for a kid we will" he smiled as he pulled the other closer. His cock was out resting heavily on Haruhi's inner thigh. Yumro took his cock and rubbed the rest of the lub from his hand over himself to cover the entire lenght. Then the rubbed it against Haruhi's hole. He could feel the mucles tensing abit but he suspected that was a reflex. "I'm going in" Yumro said as he aligned his cock up to Haruhi's body and gently started to press. He hugged Haruhi in tightly. Yumro had to bite down on his lips for crontrole once he felt the tip pop inside. He groaned as the head licked as his sensitiv skin. "Tell me if it gets took much" he grunted and began slowly pumping his hips. Feeding himself to Haruhi's tight hole one inch at the time

"Fuck~ ngh so tight.." the demon didn't sound like he was complaining though. His shoulders trembled as he held himself back for a moment to let Haruhi ajust once he was all the way.

He could feel Haruhi heartbeat through his clamped insides. Yumro lifted Haruhi's leg up higher and held one hand othe other's thigh as he gently started to rock his hips. His free hand was stroking the centaur's cock in beat to his thrust.

15 minutes ago, M-jow said:

"Just wanted to make sure." He said and kissed Haruhi tenderly. "When we are ready for a kid we will" 

“we need to set up a few things before we go down that way…” Haruhi admitted with a blush as he mentioned to the empty house and well, he wanted to make sure he was healthier before jumping into having another kid. Wincing at the size of Yumros cock Haruhi would be lying if he didn’t say he was a little scared and nervous. Feeling Yumro pull him close Haruhi held him tightly as he felt the head slip in the feeling rather filling as he let out a small whine at the feeling.

20 minutes ago, M-jow said:

"Tell me if it gets took much"

“I’m fine you’re just quite big…and this form is really inexperienced.” Haruhi reassured Yumro though his voice was shaking a little as he spoke. Letting out a sweet moan as Yumro moved his cock more inside of Haruhi, Haruhi clung to his mate feeling every inch sliding into him. Gripping at the bedsheets Haruhi took a moment to calm his racing heart and relax as he was filled fully, the cock pushing on his insides giving him a very nice fully feeling that showed slightly in the bulge one could faintly see in his stomach. Moaning out as Yumro started thrusting his hips Haruhi could only cry out in sudden surprise and pleasure under his mates thrusts that drowned him with pleasure and excitement with each thrust. Feeling his own cock suddenly being teased Haruhi but his lip to keep the wave of moans down his body trembling while his moans kept trying to become uncontrollable from the waves of pleasure he was feeling with each thrust.

Haruhi felt incredible hot around him. His ass clenched down on him everytime he pulled put back. Like Haruhi didn't want to let him go. Yumro's golden eyes was swimming with lust as he looked into Haruhi's eyes. He loved the way he could see his own reflection in those beautiful orbs(Don't know Haruhi's eye color) that was staring right back at him.

"-unh.. your moans are so sinful.. mh..Fuck!" He curesed before he pulled Haruhi's head to him. He pushed his lips against the one Haruhi was bitting down on and sucked on it. He didn't want his mate to be quite. He had waited so god damn long. He would give a sh#t about modesty or embarrassment.

"Mn.. you are so hot babe." He groaned as he moved his lips free for a moment. His cock was now sliding in and out of the other in a nice pace. Yumro only gave Haruhi what the man could take. He wasn't rough as he made love with his partner. He had found the way to push into Haruhi's sweetspot with every thrust. Yumro loved the way Haruhi's body reacted to the pleasure. It made him belive he was giving Haruhi only the best.

"Although this body might be inexperienced, you lover how far I stretch you tight hole don't you" Yumro spoke dirty as he pumped into Haruhi's prostate. "How do it feel"

(He has green eyes, red curly hair, and freckles. His centaur form is same coloring. Haru has his Haruhi’s hair but has dark blue eyes)

”keep teasing me and I’ll cry.” Haruhi mumbled his voice joking as his face burning even more red a he groaned holding back a deep moan his fingers tightening around the sheets. Looking up at Yumros face Haruhi couldn’t help but melt at the sight of his mate staring down at him causing the centaur to become just a little more erect from the eyes watching him. “Have you always had such beautiful eyes? They’re like moonlight.” Haruhi whispered gently touching Yumros cheek with a loving hand. As Yumro continued to work on all of his sensitive inside Haruhi continued to melt for his mate wishing that they had done such an act from the beginning. “I-I love it a lot, each time you thrust inside of me makes me feel so warm and full it’s amazing.” Haruhi admitted as he moaned suddenly his body shivering as he dry orgasmed the feeling making his body burn even hotter and his ass clench onto Yumro even tighter. “Yumro~ please kiss me. I want to be closer with you” Haruhi asked softly as he held out his arms wanting to embrace his mate and hold him lovingly in his arms.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

On 2/2/2023 at 2:12 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Have you always had such beautiful eyes? They’re like moonlight.” 

"It only happens with you" Yumro answered as he felt himself blush a little. He was so honored to hear Haruhi say that he like his demon eyes. Although they both were demons it wasn't a guarantee Haruhi wouldn't be frighten. He had never had his wolf this close to the surface before. In the past unless Yumro was serious pissed his beast would always be none pressent. But of cause they wouldn't be golden then.

"Ngh!" Yumro growled out in pleasure as Haruhi body suddenly clenched down really tight on him. "Fuck ah! Haruhi good god sweetheart.. um you are killing me" he groaned as he nippled on Haruhi's shoulder. He couldn't stop his hip as fangs started to acend. He was so close to orgasm. Everything was building up, he was there right on the egde. That and the need to sink his fangs into Haruhi's shoulder so he could mark him.

"Hm Haruhi..I'm gonna mark you now.. mng you really?"

25 minutes ago, M-jow said:

"Hm Haruhi..I'm gonna mark you now.. mng you ready?"

He asked just seconds before his cock seemed to grow even thicker. His hips pushed into Haruhi's deepest parts. He moaned as his body jerked with his orgasm. Yumro didn't hesitant and sunk his fangs into Haruhi's shoulder as his cum coated the other's insides. He gasped as he felt the mating bond snap in place. It hurt only a little as he felt Haruhi's pain in the moment. But the pleasure was a 1000 times worth it.. Yumro kept stroking Haruhi's cock and pumped his hips gently in and out of him. Milking both of them for every drop.

The black ink that shot out of Yumro's fangs drew three black stars where he bite. With this every wolf Haruhi came in contact with would know he belonged to him.

Once the venom had set, Yumro redrew his fangs and gently licked the wounds closed. "I love you Haruhi" Yumro said in a soft voice. He was overflowing with emotions and love. He wanted to cry out in happiness. He could even feel the tears weren't far away as he hugged his mate in a tight embrace. "I love you"

“I’m ready, make me yours~” Haruhi replied as he let out a moan his stomach feeling hot as he felt Yumro growing thicker inside of him. Feeling Yumro cum inside of him Haruhi couldn’t help it but come with ease as both of them reached completion the centaur not really registering the small pain he had felt. Breathing heavily Haruhi clung to Yumro feeling his new mate lick his wound the bitemark healing rather quickly. Still reeling from his waves of pleasure that were coursing through his body Haruhi took a moment to gather that Yumro was speaking to him again. Moving his face off of Yumros shoulder Haruhi looked at his mate his face still flushed as he kissed Yumro gently on the lips.

“I love you Yumro~.” Haruhi whispered snuggling tightly into Yumro as if he had always fit so safe and snug in Yumros arms. As Haruhi finished off riding his wave of pleasure his mind started to clear up letting him take in more of the scene around him. “Should I call you darling now?” Haruhi asked gently with a small chuckle wondering if Yumro would enjoy a pet name from him. “Though maybe after the wedding?” Haruhi mumbled his head laying back on the pillow as he wrapped his arms around Yumro keeping him against his chest the centaurs only thoughts now about their life together going forward as he relaxed in the bed beside Yumro. Haruhi blushing was enjoying the afterglow of Yumro and was wishing that they never had to untangle from their passionate embrace the moment in his mind to perfect.

(Julius)

Yumro and Julius had seen seen two of the places Julius had picked out. But he hadn't liked either of those two. He couldn't image himself coming there every day and the energi around just wasn't what he wanted for his school to be.

The were down to the last one on Julius list. He felt bad and guilty about making Yukie go through his picky tast. This one however seemed promising. The more Julius saw of the huge mansion the more the like the vibe. The place was by far the most run down of the three. The roof would need to be changed, along with most of the flooring. What really spoke for the place was that there were added a huge greenhouse. Right now weed had the upper hand, but Julius had spotted som rare plant varieties inside whom had suvived through much of the glass were missing and couldn't keep the heat up in the vinters. Julius had already decided that he would go back at save those plants later even if they didn't pick this place. But honestly Julius was in love with it.

Once the real estate agent was finish showing them around, they were given some time for themself to disguise it. "Yukie I think this is the place. I really like it here" Julius said smiling as he looked out on the scenery the mansion was very remote out that hadn't been used for more than a hundred years. There was forest and feelds for as far as the eye could reach. And a huge open area with a big fresh water lake.

The energi about felt pure and untaninted to him and although it needed a huge make over he loved every small inch of if.

Julius looked back at his mate with begging eyes. "Please Yukie. I know it is a rough diamond and has alot to run over. But I can do most of the renovation by myself so we wouldn't haft to pay for the man power.. " Julius tried to win over Yukie but explaining telling him this. But when all came down to it, if Yukie didn't like it they wouldn't get it.

"I want you to like it too that is the most important thing for me"

(Ups😅.. Yumro)

7 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I love you Yumro~.” 

Yumro didn't get how any of Haruhi's exes could ever harm someone so precious. He squeezed his mate and planted soft kisses to his face. His cock was still inside his partner as both enjoyed the afterglow and Yumro the tight squeezed from his mate. "I would wanna stay like this for ever" he said.

7 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Should I call you darling now? Though maybe after the wedding?” 

That last part made Yumro's ears tickle. "Yes!" The demon answered with no hesitation. "Our weeding" he smiled and kissed Haruhi's cheek again. "I want us to be bonded in every way. To tell the world you are mine and I am yours. Gods Haruhi you are my blessing in this world and I wanna shout it out to every person and creatur. Will you marry me?" He asked as the question and been brought up before.

“Julius, I would love anything you choose there’s no need to fret over the price or renovations.” Yukie replied as he gently touched the old stone building. “You’ll need to heavily protect it. Having so much space.” Yukie mumbled as he stared out at the property amused but happy Julius had found something he liked. “As for workers, I have a few good groups but they wouldn’t be able to start until Monday at latest. They wouldn’t be to expensive” Yukie admitted knowing the men he hired for building projects deserved weekends off and well, their work was top notch and worth the pay. “If you’re happy with what you’ve seen I think we should sign papers, though in return you owe me a full tour once it’s to your liking.” Yukie teased Julius proud his mate was following his dreams.

————-(Haruhi)———-

“Only if we buy matching rings.” Haruhi teased with a smile as he snuggled into Yumro. “Course I will marry you.” Haruhi mumbled with a small blush at how excited and happy Yumro was. “Though I want to take my time planning it. A proper wedding would be nice, I’ve only just signed paperwork and such.” Haruhi admitted as he looked at Yumro before thinking a little his mind troubled. “Though there is one matter to attend to. Before we can be married or really move forward with our family plans.” Haruhi started as he sat up a little looking down at his maté’s beautiful face.

”Haru, I’m not sure how he feels about all of this. Or if he would feel different with us being married. Not to mention having a sibling, I’m not sure if you could even adopt him if you wanted. Yukie handled my ex husband, but I know his centaur grandfather is hell sent on getting partial visitations and identifies as Harus relative on that side.” Haruhi explained as he sighed a little not wanting Haru to be drug through a mess with his other half of the family. “Even putting that aside…I’m not sure if we could adopt the other kid. Does he have an actual physical form?” Haruhi asked curiously not understanding what exactly shen was.

"I want this place" Julius smiled happy  when Yukie was easy to convince. He already had so many plans running around i  his head and with a little help he was sure everything would end up amazing. The witch felt like a little kid and it was hard to keep a complete straight face while they talked about the price. But once both sides had found a price they could agree on. Julius just wanted to jump around.

"It's gonna be amazing and should be done quick enough. The roof and flooring I can do with the help of a tree spirit but if you knows some guys who are good at windows and furnituring ans the electric appliances I bet we could have the school ready in about a week.

"I hear what you are saying. But I don't think Haru would feel it too much of a driffrence. I mean he already knows that I love you. But your are right. We should take our time to plan it and let him settle into the house first" Yumro said and kissed Haruhi's lips  softly.

"About Shan.. he is a shadow but he evolve when I sendt him back last time. He has a physical form but it's not very refined yet. His body will properly change as he grows stronger but right now he is like a real kid."

“Mmh so soon? Well I hope I can take you on a vacation for your spring break.” Yukie teased as he kissed Julius’s cheek glad to see his mate so excited. “I can have the tradesmen you need come look tomorrow and see what needs to be ordered and fixed. I have a few favors owed to me.” Yukie added with a smirk as he just relaxed enjoying the view of the building. “Course you’ll need a gardener and some nice flowers for the students to enjoy. But for now, where is your room and office going to be?” Yukie asked curiously as he wanted a tour of what Julius had in mind. “I need to know where I’ll be staying when your busy~” Yukie teased again knowing that he would live in a closet if it meant Julius was happy.

——

“he would be fine with us and moving just get him a new book and he pretty much is fine.” Haruhi mumbled with a small chuckle knowing Haru wouldn’t be upset with them being together since the young centaur seemed to like Yumro. Thinking back on Shen Haruhi raised a brow before taking a couple of minutes to think. “Well then, I suppose we should get him a room setup and some pictures put up. And I’ll have to see if he’s fine being called my son to other people or if he wants to just be a friend.” Haruhi explained remembering back to how Yukie had given him the choice to be called his son or just Haruhi. “He won’t be like the others at Yukies home right? They creep me out with their energy. I can’t see them but Haru can and wouldn’t stop telling me about them.” Haruhi admitted as he shivered a little at the thought the centaur a bit of a scaredy cat.

Julius smiled as he gently pulled the other to follow him. "Our office and room is on the third floor" Julius said as he transporten them through the house. Thry ended up in a big room with high celling and five small windows viewing the open grounds and the lake. "I wanna open this wall and make almost the entire thing one big window. Because how can I not with that view. And here" Julius walked over to the side wall and knocked on it. "Here we'll have a door that leads to our room besides this one. I want it to be big enough for us both to use if we decided to stay over or just a rest. There it gonna be a bathroom and a small kitchin area for snacks and drinks. The rest of the rooms on this floor will be for the staff members. Teachers and groundkeepers, the cook and other help there will be needed." Julius felt like a busy bee flying around trying to explain all of his idears.

"I want this place to not lack anything and be running even when we aren't here" Julius said as he walked back to his mate and hugged him. "Before, I thought I would need to spent all of my time on my dream. But then I meet you and I realized I didn't haft to prioritise. Being your mate I want to work with you." Julius smiled. "I can teach a few hours a week here, and then be with you the rest of the time. It shouldn't be hard to make a schedule for us so you don't go overworking yourself again" the witch tilted his head to the side as he tried to see what Yukie reaction would be. He would not forget he had promised Yukie to help him. Julius didn't feel forced to do it either. Things weren't as black and white as he once might have thought, being with Yukie' had taught him that.

While Haruhi was in hos own thoughts. Yumro used the time to pulled his hips a little back so his soft member could slip out of Haruhi's warm ass. Some cum ran down Haruhi's buttcheeks and Yumro grapped some wrips to gently wripped him clean.

On 2/7/2023 at 10:24 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“He won’t be like the others at Yukies home right? They creep me out with their energy.” 

The demon shrugged. "He is still getting use to himself but if he does something you aren't comfortable with you can either tell him or me, he needs to be corrected and behave if he wants to be on this side. That was our deal before I allowed him back. I knew he and Haru had become friends and that Haru was sad and angry when he disappear. I can't say he wouldn't shift between forms but I'll tell him to be mindful around you okay?" Yumro offered.

"To be true I don't think he could ever see me as a father figure, but I wouldn't be against it if you want to try. Although shadows don't have families and or even mates. Now Shan is more evolved and might be more open to relationships but I wouldn't know. Just don't let it get to you if he says something" Yumro lay down on his side, rested his head on his hand and looked at Haruhi.

"So.. what are your plants for tomorrow my love?" Yumro asked in a low charming voice. "..if you are free. Wanna do some more house decoration with me? If we are efficient maybe we could bring the boys in the day after tomorrow." It couldn't be all o  tomorrow because Yumro wanted an exuse to just be the two of them... and maybe he wasn't thinking of being more intimate." He had the urge to fuck his mate against every flat surface but he could properly crontrole himself.. some of the time.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

“I won’t overwork myself. I plan on staying around for the rest of your lifetime.” Yukie replied as he kissed Julius’s cheek lovingly. “I’m glad your dream is coming true though” Yukie whispered before wrapping his arms around Julius as he held his mate close. “I love seeing you so excited and smiling so much.” Yukie admitted with a small chuckle as he relaxed. “And I hope you can make a good balanced schedule…though don’t plan anything for the next month. I plan on taking a trip, I’m going to visit an older elder…I asked a favor from him and since everything else has fallen in place it’s time for me to go get my order.” Yukie explained as he seemed deep in thought, his mind occupied with his task at hand now that he felt Julius was more settled in the world there was only one last thing he needed to do for his mate.

——

“I don’t mind him being in different forms, it’s the throwing objects and pushing me around that I don’t like from the other spirits. I had to have Yukie make some charms so they couldn’t touch me since they kept scratching and attacking me.” Haruhi admitted knowing Haru hadn’t been told this since Haruhi didn’t want Haru to live in fear of the spirits that were all over. Snuggling into Yumro as he laid back down Haruhi shrugged at the thought of tomorrow. “I won’t mind getting it more cleaned up and ready, besides I sent the boys with money and asked for them to be gone all weekend so we could move everything easier.” Haruhi admitted the centaur having wanted to have some moments with Yumro in private. “I should be able to fully move so I can clean and carry boxes.” Haruhi explained as he mentioned to the scar that was fading on his abdomen. “And if I’m not to tiered we can break in the new bed and maybe the shower and laundry room, possibly the guest room and office if we have time.” Haruhi admitted with a smirk as he hid his blushing face in Yumros chest at the admittance of the fun that could be had.

Julius's heart was dancing in his chest and he kept smiling till his cheeks were aching. His body felt like a powerful magnet stuck to his match. Whenever they embraced like this, Julius felt the most alive.

10 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“don’t plan anything for the next month. I plan on taking a trip (...) it’s time for me to go get my order.”

"Oh?" The witch looked at Yukie curious. "What is it?" He asked. Thinking it would haft to be something special for Yukie to want him to be free for an entire month.

A shimmer of red passed through Yumro's eyes as Haruhi explained more to him. He bite down on his tongue as he felt the rush of anger. How dared such low creaturs mock and attack his beloved! The wolf in him snarled, he wanted to gut those spirits, if they had any guts to begin with.

"I wouldn't let those thing near you again. Shadows aren't anything like that. I just don't get why Yukie didn't eradicate them instantly. You are more important that any old spirit.

"Leave the heavy lifting to me for the time being." Yumro said and kissed the side of Haruhi's face. "I would feel better if you did that for a few days. I don't doubt your strenght, but we only just got you walking. Instead you are free to order me around as you wish.. wouldn't that be fun" he smirked not really sure if he wouldn't regret saying that later.

11 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“And if I’m not to tiered we can break in the new bed and maybe the shower and laundry room, possibly the guest room and office if we have time.” 

Yumro groaned with a deep growl from his throat. "Mate, I might haft to be careful around you." He grined as he he pushed his hips into the other's crotch. His cock hadn't really gotten that soft yet and he was being nice. "You give me such good idears" he chuckled and kissed the mating mark on Haruhi's shoulder. "Mnh.. shit" the demon cursed as he felt his erection getting right back in the game. "Your fault.. maybe you really will be too tired tomorrow if I have my way with you tonight" Yumro said. The lust dripping from his voice like vemon.

"You better be prepare mate"

“Mmh you might run away if I tell you~” Yukie teased as he kissed Julius’s forehead. “Don’t worry it’s a special gift for you. It’s a piece of jewelry…well two sets. It takes a month to make and there’s only one man that has the skill and beauty in his craft that I desire when it comes to making things for my mate.” Yukie explained as he smirked and held Julius all the closer. “Granted I’ve had some change of plans with the items and the whole plan.” Yukie added with a shrug as he smiled at Julius. “You can come with if you want but a month of flying to pick them up isn’t fun.” Yukie explained wanting to offer his mate to join him on the trip but, it would be rather exhausting.

——

“He did banish them…Haru just kept taking down his protections and letting them in. He did it so much I just stopped asking Yukie to fix it and learned to just have Haru by my side note since they wouldn’t mess with me when he was home.” Haruhi admitted as he felt a tad bit embarrassed he couldn’t do anything against the spirits. As the conversation turned to moving Haruhi couldn’t help but like the thought of being able order Yumro around the centaur already deciding to use it for his fun after they finished moving the centaur liking the idea of teasing and playing with Yumro. Blushing red as Haruhi felt Yumro getting hard he gently reached up and wrapped his arms around Yumros neck pulling his mate close. “Didn’t you say I could order you around~ I don’t need to walk around if I do just that.” Haruhi teased as he kissed Yumros neck playfully. “Besides~ I don’t feel like you really fully claimed me as yours If I shower will your sent still be marking me~” Haruhi teased with a small chuckle as he nipped at Yumros neck the centaur having quite the devilish side. “I’ll owe you a new blow up mattress…I don’t see this one making it through the night” Haruhi whispered every so gently as he bit Yumros ear, Haruhi enjoying tormenting his mate.

"I wouldn't" Julius replied with a soft chuckle as yukie kissed him. When he head it was a gift and jewelry he wasn't sure what to think. Usally he didn't wear jewelry so what was his mate up to he wounded. There was only one thing that came to his mind but he doubted yukie meant something like.. that..

"A whole month?!" Julius looked at Yukie in disbelive. "No where in world would take an entire month to reach Babe... not unless to travel around the world first." Julius frowned. "A month it a very long time."  Heck to him even a week would be torture.

"I don't think I can hold without you. I would grow insane from missing you.. so I'll just haft to come with you" 

"From now on tell me and I'll deal with any spirits. And in the futur don't hesitant to come to me if you jave problems. A pair's most important job is to ensure hos mate it well taken care off both metal and physical." Yumro said.

Yumro groaned as his beautiful little mate started to turn his charms on him. He was just so fucking adorable abd Yumro couldn't help but smile.

"Are you sure about that love? I planed to keep myself back for our first time. Your body mig not be able to sit up right if I have my naughty way with you."

"But since you offer yourself to me so willingly, how can I turn down such an great deal" Yumro laughed and pulled Haruhi back under the covers to smooths him

“The trip in total there and back will be a month….The old craftsman doesn’t like visitors so there’s quite a few hoops to jump through to get to his home in the mountains. It takes at least a week two tops depending on the weather to get to his home…” Yukie explained as he looked at Julius gently kissing his mates cheek. “I would love the company, and I’ll make sure we get everything done as quick as I can.” Yukie mumbled gently kissing his mates head as he held Julius close the demon thinking deeply. “Course you’ll have to travel to the village down below, it’s where I was born and my home originated…we can spend one week vacationing there if you want if the weathers bad.” Yukie offered wanting to make their trip special but well he was nervous about his plan and wasn’t sure how to fully accomplish it. “I think you’d love to meet the angels up in the mountains, well if you want to call them angels. They’re pretty friendly and love to host guests.” Yukie added with a small chuckle at the thought of meeting the angels again.

———

“mmh not like I can’t have you carry the boxes or hire some movers.” Haruhi teased as he giggled under the covers the centaur quite enjoying the love and affection he was receiving from Yumro. “So, wedding dress or suit?” Haruhi asked teasingly as he looked into Yumros eyes already falling madly in love with the beautiful orbs.

Julius listened to every word but he was slowly growing embarressed from Yukie's  constant kisses. The reason being that his body was beginning to react and wanting more. Julius had to reach up and place his hand over the other's mouth as he was about to kiss him again.

"I want to see everything with you, and see where you were born. I'm not worried about the time it will take as long as we are together." He said smiling as he still held his hand to Yukie's mouth. He chuckled. "I bet you'd miss me too much if we were apart for that long. You are so clinging ~babe♡~" the witch hummed happily. He wasn't any better himself and he knew it.

"But.. if you keep this up I'm gonna get greedy and.. well, we aren't equipped for that here" Julius mention towards the emty room. Not to mention it was quite dusty.

6 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“So, wedding dress or suit?” 

The image of Haruhi in white made the demon groan and he licked along Haruhi's chin. "~Mnn.. I don't fit in a dress" he teased as he snuggled his way in between Haruhi's warm legs.

Although he had been told Yukie could have wore a dress and gotten away with it. He didn't share his father's tast  for such things. BUT.. now that he tried to image it Haruhi would look stunning in a dress, with his slender frame and long sexy legs. Yumro caressed his palm down Haruhi's thigh. A rumble came for deep down his  stomach. "You would look delicious in anything and at the ended of the day I'll get to peel it off you" Yumro slowly thrusted his hips to rub himself against the other's crotch. Feeling Haruhi's sensitiv member stir against his throbbing cock.

"But if you are too gorgeous, I might just throw you over my shoulder fuck you in the back of the church"

““…I would miss being away from you for long. The thought of us being apart is heartbreaking. Yukie admitted his voice saddened at the thought as he  refrained from kissing Julius more at his lovers request. ”No more kisses for now…I’d hate for us to he dirty before dinner. I suppose it will have to wait, maybe till after dinner and at a hotel?” Yukie asked instantly sprinting back to his happy self as he just rested his head on his mates shoulder his face nuzzling into Julius’s scent before moving away with a blush giving himself space to calm his own body down. “I can behave.” Yukie mumbled more to himself then Julius as he blushed red and just held out his hand for Julius to hold feeling satisfied enough to hold his mates hand.

———

“Oh. Who said anything about a church wedding? I mean would demons even be allowed in?” Haruhi teased as he eagerly ground back against Yumros own throbbing cock. “I’ll have to pick one out, make sure to plan a honeymoon and something to wear on that honeymoon. Course you still need a ring~” Haruhi teased amused and happy at the thought of them starting a happy life together. “ No chapel wedding, but maybe somewhere with flowers and nature.” Haruhi added as he wrapped his arms around Yumro neck his body burning with a deeper need as he kissed his mates neck. “Mmh be a shame if I went into heat and drove you mad all night~” Haruhi teased Yumro before kissing his mates neck again his teeth instantly biting it after hard enough to mark Yumro.

Julius smiled as he linked hos arms with Yukie. He really was trying hard for his sake. The witch wanted to kiss the demon again but held himself back to stick to his own words. Instead he tried bitting his lower lip to fight the urge.

".. we wouldn't haft to wait too long." Julius offered as he squeezed the other's arm. "We've got the place and signed the papers. Right now all I can do is this" Julius  threw a bag of yellow dust op in the air and as it fell the building started to change. He poured power into the roof, walls and floors. The room they stood in grew a bit wider and the floor colour change like one was watching a reverse timelab. The wooden floor looked young and fresh and the same for the roof.

The leaky roof and holds got fixed and all the roof and damp disappear. Julius closed his eyes midway through as it took alot in him to work over someone this big. He was actually starting to sweat at this point as he had never used this much magic in one go. A witch could end up hurt if they didn't have enough magic in them, but Julius had plenty. Once the repares were done he sighed and leaned abit against his mate as the effect of being weaken kicked in. He opened his eyes and smiled happy with the result.

"Pretty handy to have me around wouldn't you say" Julius said as he leaned his head against Yukie's shoulder. "Took a bite out of me though. I properly wouldn't do much magic for the rest of the day"

Yumro laughed "Properly not if the priest knew but aside from what people might think of that the church could only keep smaller creaturs away. You and I would have no problem entering one." He explained and hummed pleased as Haruhi's lusty body grinded into his.

Yumro took both of Haruhi's buttcheeks in each hand and pushed his hips up against him. "I would be happy if the only thing you wore one our honeymoon would only be the ring" he chuckle was interrupted as Haruhi bite into his neck. The wolf in him howled exited, to him Haruhi was making him aswell. Although he wasn't sure if centaurs could mark their mate like wolfs did. He still took it with a pleased growl.

Suddenly Yumro's fingers pushed into Haruhi's buttcheeks and parted the soft ass for his cock to align. Yumro's head poked at the centaurs cume wet hole and pushed in with a restraned moan. 

"Mnh. You'd get knocked up for sure. A wolf's heat follows it's mate's do you know what happens? I would grow a knot. The base of my cock would swell inside you and float your inside with my seed." Yumro thrust his hips til his entire thing was inside and fuck his lover gently till he knew he could take it harder.