Sleeping with the fishes (M-Joe & RikkaTag, 18+)

RikkaTag

Theo got that Erol was worried and didn't think him funny at all, but when he started talking about that sea witch again he looked totaly blank at the mer.

"But didn't you say that she lived somewhere in the ocan? How are we gonna get there or even find her?"

There were Also the fact that Theo couldn't swim, but he hadn't told Erol that yet, he didn't wanted the merman to worry about all of this, but just the thought of going out there scared him. Erol might have grilles, but Theo didn't since he only were a big cat, one that didn't swim and could drown.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• RikkaTag

"Well... yes." Erol frowned as he thought about it. He wasn't sure his new legs would fair well in the waters since they seemed more for land use. "Then... why don't we call her to the shore? I mean... being a goddess, surely there is a way."

Well that sounded more like it, but Theo still raised an eyebrow. "Do you know how we do that?" He asked figuring that it properly wasn't over the radio Erol meant. Could they even call her, she was a goddess by the mers, but Theo wasn't the type to believe in gods even though he himself was a shifter.

"Are we just gonna call 'Oh goddess, witch of the sea, comefort and help the people in ned.'" Theo said the part as formally as he could in a serious voice to get his point out. "It may happened in stories, but I don't think that she would be able to hear is though all that water"

Erol frowned as he thought it through. There was one person he knew that would know enough history to know how to call the sea witch. "No... that would be a bad idea... I wonder if we could find any remnants of my people on land?"

Theo thought about it for a second, and realized that there might just be some, though they weren't here.

"We could try to call my dad over the radio" Theo said with a small smile and looked back at the merman. "If there are any they are properly seen as shifters and the alfa from my parentes pack just might know something"

It would be worth the try at least, though it might take some time from them to get any information, it wouldn’t been more that some hours if they were lucky.

"Perdect!! Thank you so much, Theo!" Erol smiled brightly and jumped onto the shifter. He hugged the other tightly as he settled in the knowledge that this man of the lands had possible leads. "You are great!!"

Theo smirked by the complement and hugged the guy back. "No, you are great, didn't you just use your legs to get up? That really good!" Theo said before kissing Erol's forhead.

"Do you wanna come with me inside while I make the call or would you rather stay out here?" He asked not really sure what the merman was prepared of just yet, and Theo had alot of stranges things hanging on the walls even he didn't know what was.

Erol looked down at his legs and stared in awe at them. He hasn't even thought about it. They just moved. He could feel the excitement from being in the world and it made him anticipate what was to come. The shark smiled brightly at the shifter and nodded eagerly. "I want to see where you live."

"right this way" Theo said as he held out arm just in case Erol would need it.

Once inside he went over to the old wood desk where a big radio stood and turned it on.

"It might take me a bit to get it up and runing but you are welcome to look around if you like" Theo offered as he looked over his shoulder at the guy, knowing that this place was like treasure cave for the merman. Thinking about the little mermaid movie, he tried not to chuckle too much.

Erol great fully took the shifter's arm and followed him inside. He looked around as they entered and ooh ed and ahhed at everything. His eyes fell on the things adorning the walls and he immediately went over for a closer look.

When the radio finally started Theo tapped in the frequen for his parents house. Before Theo had even left they had made sure to put in a frequenc in the homephone just do they could keep in touch though the months.

The caller was connected making a funny bizz sound as Theo said waiting with the microphone at hand.

This was kind of like using a very big telefonen, this one just very drifferent.

No one picked up after the fist five minutes, either the first ten and Theo sighed about to turn off with his fingers resting og the contact just as the bizzing stopped.

"Theo?.. Is that you calling" Theo knew his mother's no matter the bad sound and noise coming of the radio.

"Yes, mom it me sorry I did mean to call soon, but" Theo didn't even get to finish speaking before she started talking again.

"Oh sweety, Honey I told you it was Theo! We have been waiting for you to call, I just have to tell you, you know the money you refused, well turns out your siblings talked about using those money to by the pack a private plan, isn't that great!" She said and he could hear the smile in her voice.

"Mom I need" Theo tried to cut her off, but the connection seemed to be even wores at her end.

"And just think, we can come visit you. I just told Tina that"

"MOM!, I NEED TO SPEAK WITH DAD!" Theo didn't wanted to shout at her, but knowing how she would just go on, he really had to. Though she didn't seemed to noticed him shouting.

"Sure sweety, but don't mind that may be a bit grumpy, you know how he is when he gets up early" She answered in the same unchanged tone as before.

"So, can't you call after 4 am maybe around 8?" Theo's dad growled in the speakers, and Theo couldn't help but to feel bad about waking them that early, he had totaly forgotten the timedrifferences.

"Sorry dad I know it really early, but I really need some informations and i kind of hope you could speak with John about so I could get some of his knowledges too."

Theo's father didn't say anything at first, so Theo wasn't should if he had heard him.

"What kind of problem could you possible have to involved the pack's alfs?" the man asked quite in a wounder. Theo had rarely ever needed help to anything, so the man knew that when Theo asked for the alfa something must have been up. His mother seemed to think so too, couse Theo could hear her in the back. "What dose he need that alfa for?"

Erol immediately locked on to the radip at the strange noises it was making and then voices coming from it. He hesitate as he ghosted a finger over the mechanism. He half took in the words being exchanged before he looked at Theo and tilted his head in curiosity. "The alpha? Is that the leader?"

Theo sent Erol a nod before he continued speaking telling his dad about who he kind of had met a merman, about the cures, and how the merman now had turned into a human.

"I think they are shifteres dad, but Erol told me from the start that his people couldn't shift" Theo explained.

"Hmm, do you know what made him the guy change?" his dad asked catching Theo unprepared for that one.

He had said anything about how they had meet or what his relationship with Erol was.

"Well he drank some something and after he said that he felt strange" Theo said, trying very har not to sound embarrassed, he knew that they would know something wasn't right if they noticed.

"... What like jucie or something? Theo you need to giv me something to give the alfa" the man demanded and Theo did his best not to blush.

"Yeah.. Mango juices.."

Luckely his dad didn't seemed to think anything about it and said that he would speak to the alfa when it was time for 'normal people to get up'.

Theo just laughed, his cheeks were a bit pink with embarrassment as he looked at Erol, and hold a hand up to block his voice as he asked. "Anything else I should make them look into?"

Erol frowned as he listeed to the two conversate. The other seemed to be dodging a little. "Just... the sea witch... Theo... why did you call it mango juice?"

Theo coughed as Erol had asked his last question, and turned back to the radio to tell his dad to look into info about sea witches and how to contact them, before they quickly ended the and Theo turned off the radio.

Theo stayed seated the chair as he again turned to look up at Erol.

"I just wants you to know that I'm not ashame of what we did, but I rather not talk with my familiy about those things, it's just not something you usally tell" Theo said admitting his honest feelings.

"Would you tell your parents that you swallowed my seed, just like that?" Theo asked curious to see what the other's answer would be.

Erol shrugged as he took a seat and looked over at Theo. "I doubt my father would even understand what "your seed" is. My people dont... they don't really have any terms specifically for intimacy. No one talks to anyone about it and one never sees another do it."

"I'm pretty sure your dad would know, how else would he had got you?" Theo smirked. "The point is where I come from everyone is taught and told about sex, I leaned most by brothers at a early age, but my dad and school teacher were also there. I know how my parents made my siblings and me, but I don't wish to hear where or what they did in those moments. In my head my mother is a nice loving women whom never had sex with my dad, though I know otherwise" Theo tried to explain by giving a example, but it was an difficult subject to explain.

"Like you just said, we don't talk about it. But we just know that stuff happens"

"Theo..." Erol stood up and walked a bit unsteadily toward the shifter. "Is it strange that I like it when you say that? Like, it excites me." The shark dropped to his knees in front of the other and licked his lips as he looked up at him. "I really want to have you, Theo."

Theo blushed, he hadn't mentally prepared for that part yet, but he couldn't find reasons not either. He was just as hot for Erol as the man seemed to be for him. "Really that made you Horny?" Theo chuckled only this time it sounded a bit nervously. Wetting his lips out of reflex just couse Erol was doing it, Theo couldn't help but look down at the guy’s body. He hadn’t even thought to offer him any clothes, and kind of felt like a dirty old man for make his guess walking around like that. Oh but Erol had told him how his people saw others covered up so maybe he wouldn't even wear any anyway.

Theo leaned down to place a soft kiss onto Erol's lips. "I don't mind, but.... I kind of haven't done that thing with anyone yet, so.. Do you still want to?" He asked while looking at the shark's lips rather than his eyes, feeling too shy all of the sudden.

"Don't be nervous. It can wait." Erol caressed Theo's cheek and kissed him lightly. "I just wanted you to know." The shark leaned up and kissed the shifter with a little more mmph and slipped a hand up to the other's hair, entangling his fingers in the strands.

Oh god how Theo loved the tast of the guy’s kisses, salty and yet sweet. He could felt the warm touches from Erol's hand even when in his hair and hummed into the kiss with a bit a loning. Theo had never felt so comfortable with anyone, man or women as he did with this shark, and though Theo wasn't sure why, he too desired Erol.

"I don't wanna wait" Theo said when their lips parted, giving the merman a nice smile, this time meeting Erol's eyes.

Erol blushed at the shifter's words and smiled back. He shifted in his spot before getting to his feet and holding a hand out to Theo. "I... I've never done this before. I apologize if it isnt right at first."

Theo lightly chuckled. "That makes it the both of us then, but don't worry I know the basic" He said at he took Erol's offered hand and got up.

"Then let me show you my room, it would be more comfortable up there" If not to say handy since Theo had his lube up there in his bedroom drawer by the bed.

He kept holding Erol's hand as he gently pulled him along the way upstairs, passing the livlig-room with it's big window out forwards the blue sea, or the view-room as Theo called it.

Erol smiled as he let the shifter guide him through the house. He felt the giddy excitement bubbling up again as the anticipation stirred in his groin. "Theo... I feel like a kid sneaking out to play." The shark gets a little hop to his step and squeezes Theo's hand lightly. Once they reached the room, Erol froze. He had never seen any chamber like this. Not much for the rest, but he could picture the shifter moving about and sleeping b in this room. "This is where you sleep?"

"Yes.. Is it okay with you? I didn't ask how you wanted to do this" Theo said with his gaze yet again lowered, this time to look at their joined hands.

This was actually making him even more nervous, standing in his bedroom before the big bed with room for at least three people to lay in, with sand colored sheets. It was something like a canopy bed in dark brown wood, clearly standing out from the white walls and light wood floor and ceiling.

There weren't all that many stuff inside considering that no one had ever really lived there in years, but there stood an old writing desk and a comfortable chair by the rooms only window which gave of the best view along the beach.

• Saga locked this topic