Sleeping with the fishes (M-Joe & RikkaTag, 18+)

RikkaTag

"I do appreciate the offer, Theo..." Erol leaned in close and whispered in the shifters ear. He slipped a hand over the other's waist and pressed up against him. He wanted the other to know just how much he appreciated the offer laid out before him. "Perhaps we will have time before we meet Vanslic."

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• RikkaTag

Theo utted a restrain grown as Erol pressed himself into him and the ticklish sensation he felt in his ear did nothing to calm his blush. The touch send shivers up along his spine to his skull. God he really was a sucker for the shark's touches, expescially when he hadn't felt it for quite some time. He really couldn't help himself from leaning back against Erol's body just for a few minutes, It almost hurted when Theo had to pull back with a heavy sigh. "No you are right, we'll deal with Vanslic first..." He said but the thought 'but I did rather have you with me naked' still went though his brain.

"Now stop rubbing that very lovely body against me or I'll just end up cutting myself on the knife" Theo giggled and smiled over his shoulder while his hands were busy finishing the food.

Erol grinned as he stepped to the side and leaned on the counter. He was satisfied with the light hearted feeling in the air. He looked over at the shifter and reached out to brush a few stray hairs back. "Theo.. You are something special. Thank you for coming here."

That transform Theo's giggled into a full embarrassed laugthed, just how many times hadn't he been called 'you are something special' by his parents and siblings but when Erol said it, it Theo didn't feel like the other was taken pity on him, it made his chest feel strangely warm and tickled from the inside out.

"You are a very weird too" Theo said between chuckles but his eyes very soft as he leaned over to quickly steal a kiss from the shark's lips pulling back before it would turn into something pleasantly more. "Maybe that's why we do so well together" He finished and turned his head back forwards two plates but his eyes still peeked over at Erol at every given chance.

"There, the food is ready" Theo annouced as he held up both plates up in each hand and Theo lead them back over to the table. "If I put some in it you don't like just pull it out, I'm sure it's not everything in it you have tasted before." He explained as he sat the plates down and took a seat in one of the chairs."Please dig in"

"I'm not so picky with food." Erol followed Theo and smiled. He knew he was weird. He had always been different from his people, but he felt normal and like he fit with Theo. He kissed the shifters cheek before taking a seat and turning his focus on the food. "It looks interesting. Who knew food could look so different?"

"Well compared to what my mom use to make back home this is nothing I can tell you that" Theo answered before he took a bite of his sandwich, a welcomed action to his hungry stomach. The thin slices of smoked deer meat almost melted on his tongue with it's rich sweet smoky flavour mixed with soft cheese and fresh salat.

'mnh' He hummed with another bite in his mouth, when hungry enough everything could taste yummi.

Finishing his sandwich Theo when back to the kitchen counter to pack two more sandwichs in and stuff it into a small green backbag together with the bottle of blood.

When packed he went back to his seat to watch Erol as the shark ate.

"So even if we do find the seawitch, do you think that he will just magically break the spell, wouldn't he want something in return?" Theo asked throughful as his lower his gaze to something on the table he wasn't really paying attention to while his chin rested in his palm.

"I mean you said that the guy had reason to be mad at your people but he didn't seem all that angry when speaking of you.. more like it amused him..."

• 2 weeks later...

"I say it's good. No reason to compare to cooking I've never had." Erol smiled as he ate the sandwich happily. He was definitely enjoying the variety in food the people on land consumed. "He found me amusing? Amusing for what?"

Theo pulled his shoulder up for a second as he thought back. "I don't know but the guy was definitely chuckling at some point.. Maybe it's like a game to those kind of people I guess, I never really meet a witch before" Theo answered before his eyebrows drew together as a quick thought popped up in his mind but just as quickly shook it away before chilles send Theo's skin crawling.

"I just hope it will go smoothly and as painless as possible, I don't think he is gonna hurt you but I don't really trust things unknown to me" The shifter admitted with a small crooked smile that mostly looked forced to make it easier to say out loud.

Shaking his head again Theo got up and took the backbag from the counter. "I'm gonna shift outside, just come join me when you are ready" Theo winked before turning on his heels.

• Saga locked this topic