Sleeping with the fishes (M-Joe & RikkaTag, 18+)

RikkaTag

Erol coughed on the shifter's seed and swallowed before pulling back and licking his lips. The shark glanced up at Theo and smiled, tilting his head to the side. "Was it any good? I hope I didn't mess up too bad." He frowned as he felt a weird tingle in his tail. He tried to concentrate real hard and locate the strange feeling. He looked up at the shifter, panic in his eyes. "I... I feel strange..."

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• RikkaTag

Theo was all blush and shook his head. It was embarrassing yes, no one had ever swallowed his cume.

When Erol's eyes looked at him in panic, saying that he felt strang, Theo became alarmed and rose up to sit.

"What kind of strange? dose it hurt!" Theo asked worried that the guy’s body might had reacted badly doing to Erol swallowing his seed.

Theo stroke the guy’s armes, trying to calm him.

Erol frowned and looked down toward his tail. "I don't know. My tail... it feels weird. Like a tingle." His panic didn't let him register how his tail began to pale some. He looked up at Theo and chewed his bottom lip. "I.. I don't know what to do."

Theo had really had no idea what was happening either, he could see the shark tail change in color and it made him wounded...

"Sshhh, don't worry I'm here" Theo said in comfort as he hugged the other close, keeping a eye on the tail. Was Erol starting to change form? Why? Hadn't Erol already told him that he couldn't"

Not sure if it really was a change or not, the only thing Theo could do was to keep him calm, if this was a change, it would hurt really bad if he got to worked up.

Erol clutched the man's shirt and scrunched his face up in displeasure. The tingling intensified and he could feel a strange sort of pain. His tail, meanwhile, started to lose its sheen and fins, as the color slowly faded to match his olive skin. "Theo.... what is wrong with me? Father was right... The witch of the sea is angry. It's the curse." The shark squeezed his eyes shut and chewed his bottom lip. He wanted the feeling to pass and soon. During the act, he was over joyed, but now all he felt was pain. He wondered if that was how the shifter felt when he changed forms.

Theo held on to Erol tightly, using all his strenght make him move ad little as possible. " I don't think it's the cures Erol, I think you are shifting" Theo explained. "You need to stop fighting it and just let it past over you body, imaging a wave passing over you." Theo remembered his own first time clearly, if this really was a shift he knew what the other was goving though. He tried to repeat the same words his old alfa had said to him when he too couldn't shift as smoothly. " breathe for me, I got you, just relax your body and let it through" He calmly and placed small kisses around Erol's face. "I know you can do it"

Erol gasped and arched into Theo as a sharp pain shot up his spine. He could feel his tail splitting. He tried focusing on the shifter and clung to his shirt tightly. The other's voice was calming and the shark found himself taking deep breaths and just listening to the other. Soon his taIL was gone and two olive toned legs rested in the murky water hole. Erol breathed heavily and clutched his eyes shut.

Theo looked amazied at Erol's two new legs. He smiled down at the other kissing the top of Erol's head. He losse his tight hold around the guy, but he still kept him in his embrace "Well done, I knew you could do it"

Erol slowly opened his eyes, his cheeks flushed. The shark looked up at Theo and then down at his legs. His eyes went wide as he stared at them. "I-impossible... What is that?! How?!" He pulled himself in to a sitting position and reached down to touch them, hand hesitating slightly. He swallowed hard and looked to Theo. "I don't understand... "

Theo couldn't help but to chuckle, the other looked so confused, well Theo was too, but at least je knew a bit about shifting. "That's your legs, Erol, you just shifted. I don't know why but you look pretty human to me." Theo smiled at the guy, he was polight enough not to look too much down Erol's body, though their thing before Erol's shift, this wasn't the time to think about that.

Erol touched his leg and gasped. "I can feel it... it's really mine." The shark looked up at Theo and smiled brightly. He was full of giddy excitement as he tested wiggling his toes. "I'm human! Wait..." His gaze traveled from his knees up to his pelvis and he stared at the appendage that rested there. "I have one too... Theo! I have one too!" Erol hugged Theo and grinned. "We can do what your people do!"

Theo chuckled with a small blush. "Slow down, don't you want to take a walk before you start doing perverted things, just to test those new livets of yours?"

Theo touched the guy’s knee and kissed his forhead with a wide smile. "later" Theo promised.

Erol scrambled to his feet in excitement and wobbled before falling on his face in the sand. "Oof... They feel like jellyfish. How do you do this?" The shark pushed himself back into a sitting position and stared at his legs. He was stumped. Usually a quick learner, Erol couldn't even begin to wrap his head around the mechanics. He wasn't sure which muscle to use and when. He regarded Theo for a moment before sighing. "I... I know I already asked a favor, but could I ask one more?"

Theo didn't laugh as he saw Erol fald in the sand, he hadn’t expected the shark to be able to walk right the way.

He got up himself snd brushed his pants free of sand as he pulled them up, adjusting himself back in place.

"Want me to teach you?" Theo asked as he reached a hand out for Erol to help him up.

Erol smiled and took the shifter's hand, nodding his head. He never expected to be so close to another before. It was nice, though. "Thank you, Theo." The shark slowly pulled himself to his feet, leaning on Theo for support.

Theo smirked as Erol was leaning against him, while thinking about where he should take the guy, him having his first time on land and all, but first Erol needed to learn walking.

The small trails Theo had made in the few days he had been on the Island wasn't all that easy to walk, so he would let Erol get comfortable with his new body parts before showing him all of those things he wanted.

"That's it you are doing great" Theo smiled while he made sure he wouldn't end up losing balance. "Try to put some more strenght into them and move, we can just walk alone the beach if you want"

Erol tried to focus on his legs as he moved and put a little more weight on them. He wobbled a bit and stumbled some, but would immediately latch onto the shifter. "Theo.. how long do you think this will last?" The shark poked his tongue out the side of his mouth as he tried to concentrate. "This I'd harder than it looks."

Theo shugged his head, he knew nothing about those kind of things, the closed he had been was when one of his brothers kids suddenly got from four to two legs one morning surprising the parents and his mom.

"Well even humans can't walk at first when born, but you aren't doing half bad, imaging you got two tails you just push the one before the other"

Erol looked so confused and so adorable trying to figure the walking part out. "Welcome to gravity, it suckes at times, but I think it's handy too" Theo chuckled. "Come, I bet a saw some crutches up in the house" He said and started leading them forward the house.

Erol laughed lightly and shook his head. "No, I meant me having legs." The shark looked up at Theo and smiled. This man was helping so much. It made the merman wonder if the other was gaining anything from helping. "What are crutches, Theo?"

"Oh" Theo frown, he had no idea how it would go before the shark would turn back. "If it's like one of my shiftes, then when you want to shift, but I really don't know" He answered as they reached up infront of the house and gently pushed Erol into a chair. "Well it's something people use when they have trouble walking, though I don't mind letting you use me either" Theo winked."I'll be right back" He said before disappearing into the house.

Erol frowned as he considered the facts. He only changed after swallowing the other's semen. He didn't think that was normal for the other since he had seen the shifter shift once. Going off that, it was simple to understand that his shift would come to an end once his body finished breaking down the other's seed. "Theo? I... I think I know the process... though not sure on a time frame."

Theo had just come back out with two long old crutches made of wood, when Erol seemed to havde figure the secret out. "What is it?" Theo had a bad feeling as he asked and put the crutches down to side besides the mer.

"Semen...." Erol blushed as he voiced it. He felt the word sounded much more crude out loud. He rubbed the back of his neck and looked down at his feet. Feet.... he wiggled his toes in slight fascination. "I shifted after swallowing your seed."

Theo blushed at the same time the other did, he wasn't really should if that really was true or not, but Erol had swallowed his cum just a moment ago.

"I haven't heard about anything like that before" He admitted as he too looked down the merman's feets. "Unless I got some kind of magic super cume" Theo laughed not really knowing what to say in this situation.

Erol looked up at Theo and bopper him on the arm. "This isn't a joke, Theo! I could change back any time... and what if it doesn't work again?!" The shark frowned as he considered the small opportunity they had been given. "We should find her... the sea witch."

• Saga locked this topic