Sleeping with the fishes (M-Joe & RikkaTag, 18+)

RikkaTag

Theo shuddered as felt a bit of Erol's breathe ghosting over his skin. It made him look up in the guy’s eyes, but only for a short seconed. " W-well... Yes, kind of like that... To reproduce it the sex between mal and femal that result in babies, but... there are also things.. like same sex pair, though it not many. I..." Theo voice died out as he realized what he was about to say. He was about to say that he prefered the same sex as well, but he hesitated.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• RikkaTag

Erol smiled as he sat up fully and looked down at his hands. He needed to know... The shark twiddled his thumbs a moment and sighed before raising his head and looking at the shifter. "Would you kiss me, Theo? I know it could be weird.. me being different and all. No pressure."

Surprised Theo looked up at the merman, with his mouth slightly open. "Kiss you...?" Funny enough it wasn't that he didn't want to, but why would Erol want a kiss from him? Was it because he wanted to learn. " Why?" He asked eyes fully turned to the guy’s face.

"Mm.." Erol rubbed the back of his neck and looked up at Theo. He was starting to feel the nervousness bubble up in his chest. "Well... don't worry about it. It was a stupI'd request.."

Oh no, Theo wouldn't let him off that easy. The guy had made him more embarrassed than anyone ever had, in only one day. Time for payback.

Theo grabbed the shark's chin with his hand, not hard but just so he could hold the guy still as he placed his lips on Erol's.

Erol blushed deeply and his eyes went wide. He was thrown off guard by the other man. It took him a moment before he leaned into the other, gently grasping the shifter's wrist. His eyes fell shut as he tilted his head slightly. He had never kissed another before. Of course, he had heard of such a thing but his people were very reserved when it came to intimate things. He had never witnessed a kiss.

Erol's lips fitted perfect against his, warm and soft. It felt like years since he had last kissed anyone, it was a nice a pleasant. He had been afraid that the other would had changed his mind, but as the guy leaned in insted of backing away, he couldn’t help but to smil into the kiss.

He wasn't sure how fare he could take the kiss. He didn't want to give Erol a bad impression, but at the same time he couldn't stop his tongue from darting out, softly licking at the guy’s bottom lip.

The feel of the other's tongue made Erol gasp as he opened his eyes in surprise. He hadn't expected that move and it was strange, but he thought.. it wasn't so bad. He felt his face burn as he felt the desire to taste the shifter. His tastebuds, long forgotten, felt tingly to his senses. He parted his lips slowly and lowered his eye lids to half mast. He wished he knew what to do in this instance and could lead the kiss. A deep animalistic desire to be in control bubbled up in the depths of his gut. He had always been shy and obedient, never knew such a feeling before. He wanted to domin ate this man.

As Erol parted his lips, Theo took it as a go sign and slipped his tongue inside. He hummed a groar of delight as he got his first tests of the shark, besides the tasts of fish the was that weird spice again, tickeling and burning on his tongue. He wanted more. He tried to lick at the source, the inside of his cheeks and along the guy’s tongue, while always making sure that he wasn't doing anything the other didn't want.

The shark moaned as he felt the full effect of the other's touch. He wanted to feel more and he couldn't explain it. He couldn't fathom the simplicity of the feelings going through him. His hand slipped up to bury themselves in the other's hair and curled his tongue around Theo's. He pressed his chest close to the shifter's and his free hand ran up the other's chest.

It surprised Theo the way the guy touch him, it made his blushed deeper as Erol presse himself against Theo's chest. His moanes was swallowed into the others mouth and Theo could feel how the sweet kiss slowly started turning into hot one. Erol seemed to get the idea of kissing, and was getting more dominate, normal Theo didn't like people trying to dominate him, but right now he really couldn't think much about that, just kissing and licking was all he care to do.

To stady himself, Theo grabbed a hold around Erol's shoulder to keep him from felling and the other at the shark's neck under the silky smooth hair. He was careful not to pull in any as he caressed a hand from the guy’s skull to down the back.

Erol stopped his fingers to tweak the other's nipple and pulled lightly on his hair. He wanted to push the other down and control him. Make him beg for the shark's touch. Just the thought had his blood racing. He broke the kiss and nipped the shifter's bottom lip before trailing down to his throat, nipping and locking there.

Theo gasped as the pain shoting from his nipple only to have the guy break their kiss. He had never had anyone playing with his nipples before, it did feel as nice as he had read it to be.

But when Erol started nipping and licking at his throat, it smooth the pain and started to make it more plasureable.

This was going way beyond kissing, ot felt good but Theo didn't know if he should be doing this. It had nothing to do with the guy being part fish, even though he wounded if the guy even did get hard in that form. But it was scary how easily he could giv in to the shark. Theo needed the guy to back off before he did something really stupid. Well, his mind agreed with him on that, but his body wasn’t all that willing to push Erol off.He feel weak snd when he tried to push away,he ended up tumbling down in the sand, taking the merman with his as he went.

"Sorry.. maybe that enough for now." Theo said between havy pantings. His mind didn't wanted to stop, but they shouldn't go any future.

Erol held himself up above the shifter and tried evening his own breathing out as he watche'd Theo's expressions. He was confused and hot. He didn't understand fully, but he didn't want to stop either. "I... I'm sorry, Theo..." The shark stared at the other's lips a moment before he moved away and crossed his arms, hugging himself. His cheeks were bright red and his heart was racing.

Theo sat up as Erol moved away, a voice inside sighed, missing the others touch and he feared that the guy had taken his words as if Theo didn't like it.

"Don't apologize... It not like i didn't like it, it just... Well, I'm not just to others touching me like that" Theo admited, he's head dropped to look in the sand and started playing with some between his fingers. "By the way, you are a great Kisser." The blush on his cheek depend and he smiled to himself. Erol had been one of his most hotteste experiences, he could still taste the guy, and his hair still stood up at the back on his neck.

Erol blushed deeper at the other's words. He couldnt believe what the other was saying. Not that the feeling wasn't mutual. He mentally struggled to come up with a response.

Every time he opened his mouth to say something, he would blush more and smack his mouth shut quickly. It took a bit, but he finally was able to formulate a sentence. "Thank you. You are good too. I mean... not that I have much experience, but it felt nice."

His smile widened and peaked up at the other. He knew Erol had enjoyed it as much as he had, but hearing the guy confirm it, made it bubble in his stomach.

“Good to knew I could be useful” Theo said before getting up. “I should start working now, I got some ground to cover in order to get to know this place better, but could we maybe meet again soon?”

After years of only having his parents to talk too, it was wonderful to finally be him around another person. The funny part of it was that he had travel half the world just to be alone, only to not wanting to now.

He really wished he could spent more time with the cute shark, but the things that needed to be done, didn’t do them self.

Erol smiled as he looked up at Theo. The thought that the other wanted to see him again despite their rocky start was thrilling. He hadn't been so eager to see someone specific as he did the shifter. "Yes...! I mean, it would be nice to see you again. I have to go squander for clams, but after... maybe we could meet at the rock again."

The shark looked out to the water and pushed himself toward it, jumping in to a deeper spot. He hadn't realized how dry he had gotten whIle lost in the feel of the other. His skin tingled and the scales on his tail felt like they were starting to swell. He looked back at Theo and waved. "I will be back tonight. I promise "

"Great" Theo chuckled, it was still cute the way the shark felt the need to act so formal after just saying the first thing which came to his mind.

He stood looking as Erol jumped back in the water and waved back af him. Theo waved back and turn first after the shark had despaired down in the water.

Tonight eh. That would be plenty of time for Theo to explore his surroundings and find good hunting grounds. He had already decided to make the trip in his jaguar form, which increased his senses and speed by at lest 50%.

He would tie a stuff back around his neck to have his cloths in if he needed to shift back to human. after his little rundavoo with Erol, he wasn't intrigued to have others seeing him naked.

Erol dove deep and swam fast, a giddy feeling flopping in his stomach. He couldn't wait for that evening. He was quick to do his task and returned so soon, his father worried something was wrong. He made sure to assure his father everything was fine before he took off to his hide away and run a tooth comb, literally a comb made from the teeth of a whale, through his hair. He tried hard to concentrate on his task and be ready to head up to watch the sun's movement.

Theo had made good use of the day. He had memorialised a big part ot the Island and caught one of the small deers in the proces. It would provide him meat for a good time, so he could focus on the other things needed to be done around the house.

Theo had carried the dead animal on his back, luckely this deers were a lot small that those where he had grown up. He almost hadn't been able to move more the a few feets with out exhausting himself. This one was still heavy, but he could managed it.

The sun had started setting as he came back to the house, there still was a bit of time left before they had promised to met. So Theo shifted and to the pants on he had carried around his neck. The deer had he already gutted, now all there was left was to cut it and freez all of it, expect for a leg which he would try to smoke later.

With his back cover in solidified blood, he wisely took a show, before heading back out to the rocks.

Erol sighed as he tried tying his hair back with seaweed. The first few broke, so he tried a final time, using a coral to support the knot. He smiled, satisfied, and left to swim to the surface. He found that the sun was setting faster than he anticipayed and swam quickly for the rocks.

The shark was out of breath by the time he reached the meeting point and he leaned against a rock for support. He swore under his breath and sighed before looking up to see if the other had made it.

Theo was jumping from rock to rock, when he suddenly heard a splashes at the end of the stone bridge.

He crawled over and lean down on his stomach to peek down in the water. Theo smiled as he meet two welknown eyes look up into his.

"Hey no fair, you got here just before me" He laugthed. Seeing the shark trying to catch his breathe, he much had really hurried to get here.

There was also the fact that Erol had tied his hair up, it kind of made him look more mature to watch. Theo couldn't stop himself from reaching to touch the seaweed looking hairband, only to feel that it was indeed seaweed.

"I like your hair" Theo said as his hand slide though Erol's smooth shiny hair.

Erol blushe'd when he came face to face with the shifter. He blushed even deeper at the other's words. He had to wet his lips as he felt his mouth dry a little. He hadn't expected the other to be so close or the touch to his hair. "Um... uh... th-thank you."The merman smiled and rubbed the back of his neck before pulling himself up on the rock and getting comfortable. He had so many questions in his head, but he was far too nervous to ask any. "I finished up a little late."

Theo had noticed that every time the guy blushed the tended to either look away, licking his lip or rub a part of his body. Depending on how shy he got.

"Yeah, me too. The Island is a lot bigger than from what I have been told, so I only got to explore the parts closes to the house, but I got lots of time to go explore." Theo said and took a seat on a rock close to where Erol sat.

He was slight before he continued.

"So... any question you wanna ask?"

• Saga locked this topic