Sleeping with the fishes (M-Joe & RikkaTag, 18+)

RikkaTag

Erol shook his head and smiled as he let the shifter take charge. He wasn't sure why, but Theo seemed extremely cute and happy when in charge. Despite the fact that the shark loved the rush of being in control as far as the mating went. He would just let the other take charge out side of the bedroom. He slightly clumsily walked over to the counter and got a bottle out, still not used to his legs yet. "Theo.. are you sure about this? I mean.. It is a lot to ask of you."

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• RikkaTag

"You didn't take the two gallon bottle did you?" Theo tried to act funny making his voice sound seriously but hid expression gave him away too easily with his cracked smile.

"Don't worry it's only a bit.. I most surely wouldn't be pleasant but I have to giv up something to have you with me.. this is just a small thing" He answered and sat down to find the stuff he needed from the kit, a needle, some disinfecting towels and a wire to transport the blood over in the bottle with.

Theo's only experience with these kind of things were from his school days, but never had he needed this done to himself before. After making sure the bottle was as clean a possible. Theo stopped one end down in the bottle while the other end was conected to the needle. Theo went to find a good pulse in his arm pit, but went it was about actually breaking the skin Theo hesitated.

"Can you do it?...please" Theo asked nervously as he held the needle out forwards Erol.

Erol was confused by the gallon question. He wasn't sure what that was. He just knew he grabbed what ever the thing was. After a moment he realized the shifter was joking and he couldn't stop the embarrassed flush that covered his cheeks. Leave it to him to be gullible. He sighed and shook his head. "You are a trouble maker, Theo. What am I gonna do with you?" He watched foe a moment. He was intrigued by all these things that didn't exist in his world. The shiny pointy thing seemed to really stand out and when the other asked Erol to do it, the shark panicked. "M-me? I... I've never done this before. How do I know what to do?"

- - - Updated - - -

Erol was confused by the gallon question. He wasn't sure what that was. He just knew he grabbed what ever the thing was. After a moment he realized the shifter was joking and he couldn't stop the embarrassed flush that covered his cheeks. Leave it to him to be gullible. He sighed and shook his head. "You are a trouble maker, Theo. What am I gonna do with you?" He watched foe a moment. He was intrigued by all these things that didn't exist in his world. The shiny pointy thing seemed to really stand out and when the other asked Erol to do it, the shark panicked. "M-me? I... I've never done this before. How do I know what to do?"

Theo chuckled by the shark's expression when he finally realized Theo was making fun, though it properly would had been better if Erol knew what he meant.

"I'm usally not" Theo admitted with a smile that slowly turned into a smirk. "Just with you I guess"

Theo just watched for a moment forgetting that Erol didn't know what he was doing. "It's okay" He said and took the other's hand and brought it to his arm to gently pressed Erol's fingers down on a blood pumpning vein.

"Can you feel that? I want you to insert the needle right where you feel this pulse" Theo let go ot the shark's hand and picked up the needle and held it up so Erol would know what he was talking about.

"It is not gonna hurt me any more than your fangs did, but I can't really do it myself... I don't like needles so.. would you please?"

Erol swallowed roughly and focused on the pulse as he pressed the needle to the shifter's skin. He wet his lips and furrowed his brows as he pushed the needle in. He just reminded himself what this was for. If he didn't do this, they would have to part in their quest to find the witch. Not wanting that to happen, the shark pressed on and tried his best to guide the needle. "Is it there?"

Theo was starting to rethink this though when the shark took the needle, he could clearly see Erol nervous and rather tense, but he still did the job.

The needle hurted but it was more like the uncomfortable type that pain. Theo slowly breathed out the breath he hadn't noticed he had been holding when the needle was stuck in.

Theo had been looking else where, not wanting to watch it but when he looked down everything looked just right, Erol had hit the right spot and Theo could already see some blood gathering in the seethough wire.

"It is perfekt, now we'll just have to wait and let the pump do it's thing and fill the bottle" Theo explained and when the blood suddenly started to run though the wire into the bottle Theo leaned trying to relax though his body felt stiff by the weird feeling. This was kind of like having the doctors' taking a bloodsample but only with a lot bigger container.

Erol laid a hand on top of Theo's and smiled. It wasn't often that someone went to such lengths for him. He rather liked it. "So... can you tell me about Vanslic? I think it is so cool you met him."

"What is there to tell? I only spoke with him for like two minutes.." Theo sighed asked turned the hand Erol was holding palm up to tangled their fingers together. It felt much more relaxing will Erol just staying with him.

Erol smiled and looked down at their joined hands. He squeezed the other's hand gently. He like the relaxed feel and wondered if every moment could be like this. "That's too bad, but he chose to show himself to you. That counts for something."

"He was watching us you know and he knows that we are looking for him" Theo said as his gaze landed on the bottle stady dripping drops of the red liquid, it was strange to think that Erol actually was gonna drink that but most of all he hoped it worked.

Theo looked back at the shark with his usally smile. "So whats the plane? Is there anywhere specifikke we should search? In the times you been gone I spent quiet some time getting familiar with the island so I might know something I don't know just yet"

• 2 weeks later...

"Hm... well, according to legends, he will be staying somewhere with a pinch of natural light. Somewhere that is secluded and damp." Erol trailed his eyes from the needle down the tube to the bottle. "Probably somewhere like a grotto."

Theo listen pensively to Erol and suddenly a place popped in his mind. "The spring! There are some old caves around a small spring right in the heart of the Island.. I don't know it you know the place because I didn't see any stream leading from it just one very deep looking hole" Theo explained, he had noticed the place form the abnormal bottomless pit of a spring.

"That is a very likely place. You'll have to show me it." Erol licked his lips and watched the blood drip. So, being a shark had its flaws. For example, finding blood dries out your throat and makes you feel strangely hungry. "We should really... how much are we getting?"

Theo could that Erol started to become uneasy and though maybe it was the shark part in him that reacted to the scent of blood. The bottle wasn't filed yet but at least it was way above half a bottle.

"I think this will make do" Theo answered and quickly pulled the needle out and bent his arm to put pressure on the small hole to stop the flow. With his free hand he closed the bottle lid in hope that it would help the shark calming down.

"I can.. wooh" Theo had tried to get up way to quickly so his vision had become back as he felt back down in his chair with closed eyes to stop his head from spinning the kitchen around. "Just a second" Theo groan uncomfortable and tried to open one eye before closing it again.

"Oh well, I was gonna say that: I can get us something to eat before we head out, I'm just wating to the room stops spinning and I'll be with you again"

"Theo..." Erol blinked before shaking his head to clear it and sighed. He wasn't sure why that had suddenly cone over him, but figured he should have expected some reaction. He frowned and looked to the shifter. "I'm so sorry. I can't stop it from stirring, but I wouldn't hurt you. I do have control in that aspect."

Theo carefully tried to open his eyes again, this time there wasn't as much cause he sat down and reached out to gently take Erol's hand.

"I know, you don't have to apologize to me" Theo replied as he lightly squeezed the hand. Theo didn't know why things had changed so fast but he trusted Erol totaly... Kind of a strange feeling since he had never been able to do that with anyone before.

When Theo's head finally stopped spinning he tried to slowly get up avoiding all sudden movements until he at least had got some sugar and water.

"Baa" Theo grimed as he stood leaning over the zink, trying not to throw the sugar-water back up. Theo usally didn't have problems with sweet stuff but the combo of drinking pure white sugar wasn't pleasant.

When he was sure nothing would happen he turned back facing Erol as he leaned back against the counter.

"So you hungry?" Theo asked know that most shifteres always could eat and maybe it would help settling the shark down a bit.

Erol watched Theo for a bit before dropping his head. He felt embarrassed and anxious now. He didn't want to push the other away. "I am hungry. I feel famished."

"Good then me too" Theo grined and turned forward the refrigerator to get som stuff out there were cheese, bread, butter, salat and some slices of smoked deer meat Theo had smoked just recently. "I guess you aren't afraid of trying something new so how about a couple of sandwich? I can even pack som to go if you want?"

"That sounds good. You made really good fish before." Erol looked up and watched Theo for a moment before getting to his feet. He felt a bit more stable and it helped him feel more confident in his footing. He stepped up to the shifter and reached out to touch his hand. "Theo... I am feeling happy. Not seeing your for so long was discomforting."

Theo's smile spread wider on his face and felt his cheeks slowly getting warmer. "Yeah, I'm feeling a lot happier too with you here" Theo replied as he leaned in to gently wrap his arms around the shark's body. He face lightly blushed but Theo just felt so happy having the merman back. It was very weird since they weren't really mate but the way Theo felt a piece of himself lost without the other around, they just almost might be.

Erol slipped his arms around Theo and sighed as his shoulders relaxed. He had reflexively spoken, but he could feel something changing in him. It was as though the shifter was making him mature. He wasn't too sure, but he didn't mind it. The shark ran a hand over Theo's back and rested his cheek against his shoulder. "Theo, you sure know how to keep things interesting. If this doesn't work and Vanslic doesn't end this curse, I will take control. I will be here no matter what."

Theo nodded, he understood what Erol meant but still said. "We'll fund out what to do if it comes to that" and gently kissed the shark's nose with his usally calm smile.

"Would you like to help me with the food? I can teach you how to make a mean piece of sandwich" Theo teasingly raised a brow daring Erol to back away with a light smirked stuck in his face. It was his best try ro lighten the mood and not having his lover seeing it all as something which was gonna go wrong.

• 1 month later...

Theo then bite his lip and lowered his gaze that shifted from teasing into something of lust in mere seconds.

"...Or we could do something else" He offered as his face grew warmer and his heart beat changed in rhythm.

Erol looked up at the shifter and smiled before straightening up and kissing his forehead. "Theo... Let's get something to eat and then think of our next step. We are limited on time here, but perhaps we can have fun later."

Of course Theo knew they didn't have time for fouling around, he had no idea why he had ever suggested THAT to begin with!

Theo blushed with embarrassment as he turned around in the shark's arms to face the food on the counter.

He felt just so embarrassed that he couldn't even make words come out of his mouth and instead just nodded in understanding.

'what the fuck Theo, you aren't some horny teen!' he scolded himself in his thoughts as his hands started working on their food.

• Saga locked this topic