Sleeping with the fishes (M-Joe & RikkaTag, 18+)

RikkaTag

"Sounds exciting... having somewhere new to explore." Erol smiled as he looked up at Theo. He admired the other man's looks and wondered what the other was thinking. "Do you like being alone?" The shark swished his tail in the water as he considered everything. "I am often alone. The others don't understand me."

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• RikkaTag

That question didn't come as much as an surprised as Theo would have though, but he didn't understand why the other would be alone as well.

"It not that I don’t like people, it more the way they see me I'm tired off" Theo looked out on the dark sea as he spoke while he tangled his hands together.

"For my kind I'm kind of the runt of the litter, besides my parents no on really takes me seriously, and none predator shifters are too afraid to be near me. So I guess that I just got use to perfer being alone, instead of having other trying to either push me aside or walk around me"

Funny enough Theo didn't mind talking about it with Erol, the guy had said that he was weird to others, when he wasn’t Theo's eyes. In away they were pretty much in same boat he thought.

The shifter's words were reassuring and it made Erol feel more confident sitting next to the other. He leaned back on his hands and looked up at the sky. Thoughts of being in Theo's world were like flitting images or passing dreams he could not catch. "I think you are interesting. I like being around you. It makes me feel... I'm not really sure what the feeling is."

"Secure, not being judged kind of feeling?" He asked, course that was the way he felt about the others company.

That and maybe something else too, but he couldn’t recognize what it was.

"So what is the ocean like?"

"Mm... something like that." Erol looked back to the ocean and splashed some water up. He watched the water ripple from his movements and looked at it with a wonder in his eyes. It wasn't often he was asked about the ocean. "Well, it is nice. The coral has many shapes and colors. So it is nice to see. Plus you can always find new life in the depths." He smiled and leaned forward, looking over at Theo. "It is a world itself. The tide can change the temperature. The things people from the land lose, they end up down there."

Theo looked at Erol as he told about the sea. what an incredible feeling in most be to just fly though water and watching schools of fish swimming around the reef. The only closely experience he ever had was from almost drowning and that hadn't been pleasant.

"It sounds wonderful from the way you tell it” Theo said and then he was intrigued by the other thing Erol had said.

“What kind of things?”

Erol blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. He smiled as he considered the other's words. Sure, he said the ocean sounded wonderful, but he said it was based on the shark's words. That made him feel great. He took a moment before looking up at the shifter. He furrowed his brows and hummed. "Well, one time there was this closed in thing. It was sealed shut. I had found one before without the toprior part. It held strange things inside."

Theo frown not really sure what thing the other was trying to described, if they just were in by the sand he could tell the shark to draw it to him.

This was kind of like the game charades, to Theo, with the other part not being able to comfirm if he's guess were right or wrong.

It may had started to get dark as the sun had set, but with the night sky light by milions of stars it wasn’t much you couldn’t see in the dark.

"If you could draw the things for me, I can tell you what it is and what the are for, if you like?"

Erol felt like the other didn't understand and sighed. He knew he couldn't bring most of the stuff to the surface, but he wished he could explain it easier. When the other suggested drawing it, the shark's eyes lit up and he smiled brightly. "That is a great idea. I love drawing in the sand. It is hard to do in the water, but land is much easier to mold. I wonder why that is."

"Great, the lets get in to the beach" Theo said as he got up and started jumping back over the rocks.

He went over to sit close to the water, so close that the waves could touch his feets. It cooled,but did not feel cold, doing to the warm evening air.

Erol smiled and blushed at what he assumed was eagerness from the other. It made him feel good about himself for some reason. He jumped back in the water and swam to shore. He dug a small inlet near Theo, but not close enough to splash him. He watche'd it fill with water a second before scooting into it. He looked up at Theo and smiled. "What would you like first?"

It was a really good idea digging a hold with water so he's tail wouldn't get dry. He smiled as the other asked him.

"What ever comes to your mind" Theo shugged his shoulders as he answered. "It's kind of fun to see whatever you might have founded out there"

Theo watched the mer closely, while he hugged his knees closer to his chest.

Erol smiled and tapped his chin in thought before gasping and quickly getting to work. He had a big smile as he drew in the sand. He conjured up the imaged of a chest and ancient coins. He didn't stop there. He wanted to show Theo everything. He continued, drawing a ship, a pistol, and a rather interesting looking object. The shark looked up at the sky before sighing and looking to the shofter. "It's hard to draw them from memory."

"Cool, it lookes like some old merchant ship or maybe a pirate ship" Now this was exciting.

Theo started explaining the use of those coins and the gun. He had never himself been in the need to use a gun before, but it wasn't uncommon. Growing up he had heard something about a shooting in the television more than once. Luckely not many shifters owned gunes, so Theo had never even hold one.

"Those coins are what we call money, it alows us to buy/exchange them for other things such as food, medicine or stuff"

"Wow, just think how long that ship has been there" Theo said thoughtful."Maybe it sunk coures of a battle, have you found any more stuff?"

Erol listened intently and stared at the shifter in wonder. He was amazed at the different things he was learning. He thought about the different things he found beneath the surface of the waters and considered what he wanted to know about most. Then he recalled something interesting he kept hidden from his people, something he feared they would want destroyed. He was slow and careful as he drew the next image out. First, he started with the base and moved on to the entertwined feet. As he worked his way up, the image of a statue of two humans wrapped together in a gentle embrace remained."This...This is something I found in a nook in the reef."

"That's art or more precis a sculpture" Theo answered. "in some places you can see lots of those in drifferent figures sizes, even materiale, cober, stone, metal, glas you name it. It looks greek to me, the old people whom there once believe in drifferent gods and created lots of things to represent each god. This one is shurely one about Aphrodite, the goddess of love." Theo could only tell a few things that he knew of, and what he thought the other would be interested in hearing.

"Most of it a legends about heros with godly abillitis, but my dad once told it was were mad shifters hunted other shifters, and made the humans help them kill their rival clans" He had properly learned more about shifter story than of the humans.

"I see. Goddess of love..." Erol ran his hand over the image, smearing lines through it. His people only talked of one goddess, the sea witch. He looked up at Theo and smiled brightly. The idea of there being more gods and goddesses out there was astounding to him. "So! Do you believe in many goddesses? I mean to have one for just love.... that must mean there are many others."

Theo smiled while thinking about that on for a second.

"there are a god for anything war, the overflod of food, knowledge, and so on. In other cultures like mine, there is only one god and he pretty much covers it all." Theo explained. "I like the stories of gods and all, but I don't know if I believe in them to be accurate. I guess lots of people don't really from where I come from. My mother do go to church some times, but I don't really know."

"I see. My people are pretty strong in their belief of the sea witch. She has been a big deal for as long as I can remember." Erol leaned toward Theo on his hands and blushed as a thought came to mind. He was hesitant at first as he considered asking the other. He wanted to know. "Theo... can you show me more? Like..." The shark blushed deeper and rubbed his arm, looking to the side. "Like earlier..."

The way the other blushed told Theo just what the shark thought about.

"More!... You mean besides kissing" Theo was stuck at that, besides kissing there were touching.

He looked down the guy’s body and alone his shark tail, did that guy even have a normal dick in that form? No way Theo had the confidents to just jerk off infront of him, to show. But his upper half looked much like that on another human.

Erol blushed deeper and looked down at his hands, sitting back and playing with his fingers. Now he felt like he was crossing a line. He sighed and tried to settle his blush down. "Nevermind... it was nonsense. A stupid thought."

"Why do you always do that? Draw back a mean. Yeah it's embarrassing as hell, but I don't mind you asking" Theo said and placed a hand on the sharks head.

"You really should start working on your confidence more, coures you are... Well you are rather good looking, and good looking guy’s have nothing to be ashamed off." His statement was rather poor. Theo knew that, but he meant every word of it.

Erol's blush was renewed by the other's words and his gaze flew up to meet the shifter's. He was shocked by the depth the words reached. "You... You think I look good? Despite our differences?" The shark clenched his fingers shut and smiled. He didn't know why he cared what the other thought, but to know it was positive was nice. "Theo... Did you have a mate once?"

He nodded. "Yeah, so... I have seen shifter looking a lots worst that a shark tail" Theo let out a embarrassed laugh as he looked back at the other.

The next question wasn't as much unexpected as he did have thought, but it still embarrassed him to tell the true.

"No... I'm not good with people, so I never thought to find one" He admitted while looking away from the other's eyes.

"What about you? Have you ever felt something special for someone"

"Once..." Erol smiled as he looked up at the shifter. He was amazed they had come this far from their origional meeting. He wiped away what was left of the statue in the sand and began drawing again. This time it was a human. A male at that. He glanced up at Theo a few times, just to make sure he was getting the details right. I mean, it was in sand, it's not like it was going to be professional. He wanted to be sure to get the unique features of the other correct so there was no mistaking. "I have only felt a connection with one person."

• Saga locked this topic