Sleeping with the fishes (M-Joe & RikkaTag, 18+)

RikkaTag

"Long red heir, looked very boyish.. totally naked and he can change his form into any animal he wants too, I think" Theo tried to summon up every little thing he could remember, but it really wasn't much, until he remember another thing. "I could try to see if I could get a scent on him though, but if he flew off it might take me some time"

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• RikkaTag

"Hm.. that isn't how I pictured the witch at all." Erol looked out over the ocean in thought and frowned. How could they locate Vanslic when they could be anywhere? "What can i do? I mean.. even when i have legs, they are temporary."

Theo turned his gaze forward the water just as Erol did. "I don't know" Theo said as he bumped his shoulder against Erol's. Just the smallste touch seemed to help his thoughts going. "Though it's very tempting I don't think we should go for the blowjob for every second hour, not if I'm gonna be in my animal form." Theo knew Erol didn't like his bad jokes but this one made sense.

"Would blood do the job?.. No never mind" Theo shook his head, the idea sounded crazy even in his head, but som part of him still wanted to have Erol close by.

Erol listened quietly and nodded. They wouldn't logically have that kind of time anyhow. There wouldn't be a guarantee that they could stop their tasks for that. He sighed as he tried thinking of some plan.

The moment the word blood played through his mind, the shark whipped his head around to face Theo. "Wait... maybe. It is a body fluid, right? Perhaps it could work as well."

"Eh.." Theo starred at Erol for a second just to make sure he wasn't kidding. "Mnh, well yeah it is but you would still have to drink quite a bit for it to stay in your system that long.. I know you have already tasted my blood when I cut myself before, but can you really do it?" Theo asked with a light frown, of course he knew Erol was a predator like himself but Theo hadn't tried having fresh blood in his mouth other than when in his cat form.

Nervously Theo bite the inside of his cheek and looked down at his wrist. A bit of lost blood wouldn't be a problemer for Theo, but he still found the thought a bit scary. He looked back up in Erol eyes as he finally had gathered the courage to go on.

"So.. Should we try it out?"

"Well.." Erol sighed as he shook his head and resigned himself. Maybe there was no good way to do this. Maybe he was useless in this aspect. He felt lost. That was when it hit him. He finally had it. He grinned and looked up at Theo excitedly. "Theo!! I got it! What if we use one of those doohickeys? The ones you put liquids in with the little thingamajig on top to hold it in. We could fill it and I could use it when I start to feel funny."

Theo almost jumped when Erol suddenly called his name, but the way the shark explained the thing on confused him until he got that he must have meant a bottle.

"Yeah a bottle I'm pretty sure there is one at the house" Theo nodded as he tried to think of the last place he had seen one. "It's not a bad idea but we should properly test it first, since we don't know if blood would do the trick"

Theo said as he looked down at his hand, if he made a small cut in his wrist surely it would be enough.

He took the pocket knife up from the pocket in his shirt and opened the blade as he took it to his wrist.

Erol frowned as he watched Theo pull out the knife. It was a considerably good idea. Wasn't necessarily gonna harm either of them. Just as he watched the blade glint from the sun, the shark reached out to stop the other. "Wait!! What if it doesn't work? Then you were hurt for no reason! We should find a different way!" He dropped his head and frowned deeper, a blush coming up on his cheeks. He felt foolish, just sitting there with no solutions. "I can't let you bleed because of me."

Theo starred surprised at the shark with wide eyes when Erol stopped him. But the reason the other gave was just way to adorable and Theo couldn't help a small giggle from escaping his smiling lips.

"You know it's not like I will bleed to death right, A small cut heals within an hour and I'm a shifter we produce what oure bodies need much faster than any human." Theo told the shark with a chuckle in his voice before he leaned over and picked Erol's head up by the chin like the shark had done with him before they had sexy, and kissed Erol passionatly for being so worried on Theo's behaves.

"But thats a thing i love about you, always so kind and yet sexy at the same time" He smirked before stealing another kiss just wanting to feel those soft lips one more time since he had missed them for days.

Erol leaned into the kiss and reached up to grasp the other's arms. He shifted and leaned back some, looking up at Theo. "Are you sure about this, Theo? I mean... wait..." The shark whipped his gaze to search the shifter's and stared in surprise. "You... what?"

Theo cleared his throat as tried to look else where as his face heatened into a blush. It hadn't been the plan to say the L word just then.

"Ohm.. please pretend you didn't just hear that" Theo said embarrassed as moved a bit out of the shark's reach while facing the other way to hid that panic hopelessness shy look he was making and chewed on his bottom lip. They hadn't even know eachother for that long and not Theo was creeping Erol out with his pushed on feelings of lonelyness.

"No! You told me I couldn't do that. So, neither can you!" Erolgrasped Theo's face and made him face him. He grinned and shifted to sit up straighter. "So... We feel the same. You really mean it. Doing this means... following through with this quest to face Vanslic.. It means there is a chance we..." The shark took a deep breath and blushed as he fought the urge to hide his face. " If we do this, we can be here together."

It was so embarrassing facing Erol like this, Theo's heart pumped really fast and his mind almost cloudy as he looked in to the shark's white sliver eyes.

"Yes... I do like you, funny enough it took you to be away before I discovered just how much" Theo softly replied as he touched Erol's hands with his own and leaned into the touch for support for the next he was going to say.

""I'm really use to be alone and this whole Island thing was pretty much a test to figurer out just how much that meant.. That was until you showed up and started to bother me to the point that it couldn't be helped for me not to feel something.. Now I'm lonely it you aren't there every day to the point where I can't function properly.." Theo tried his best to continue but nothing came out of his tightened up throat so instead he just focused on looking at the shark while his heart raced crazy around in his chest.

Erol lightly smacked the shifters arm and smiled. He was much too excited now to stop and consider alternate solutions. He wanted this man to be his. He planned to make it happen. "Let's do this, Theo. All we need is to test the blood theory out." The shark reached out and took Theo's arm, moving in to press his lips to the flesh. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes" Theo answered as his head nodded, he tried to relax his body but when Erol plads on his lips on Thro's arme there was this bit of tension travling though his albow while he just watched the shark.

Erol watched Theo for a moment before closing his eyes. He took a deep breath and slowly sunk his teeth in to the shifter's arm. He stopped at the first taste of blood and focused on keeping his breath even. He was still a shark. He had shark instincts and he had to control them. The merman sucked on the open wound and relaxed his body. It was nothing at first. Then there was the strange feeling again. It was a slow build up this time, but he was prepared. He swallowed that uncomfortable pain and let the shift begin. He strained to keep his focus but the more intense it got the harder it was to focus. He released the shifter's arm and gasped as he laid back. "No... nnh..."

Theo had been prepared but still winced at the stingning pain as the shap shark teeths pierced his skin and bit into his tongue so he wouldn't moan out the sudden pain.

Theo had tried not to look an think about something else before he felt the other tensen and released him.

"Erol.. remember you have to let it though" Theo said as he wacthed the shark with worried eyes and reached out to hold a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Erol clutched his chest as his fin started separating. He wondered how one could get used to their body feeling as if it was being torn apart. He felt like a ton of bricks rested on his chest. "Trying... I am.." the shark closed his eyes and tried relaxing.

In situations like this Theo had no idea what to to besides being there to gently pet Erol's upper body while he tried to smoothen him with "You are doing do great" or "It's soon over" But in reality Theo was terrified for Erol if something would go wrong. He hadn't told the shark that even unexperienced shifters could actually hurt themself pretty badly if the shift wasn't smooth enough snd if worst case one could die. Theo didn't know what he would do if something with Erol's shift would end like that so the tried whatever thinkable methods he could come up with to keep the shark from panicing as the tail broke apart.

Theo lay down next to the shark and whispered sweet words into his ear while he cuddle Erol the best possible for Theo not to hurt the other futher.

Erol clutched the shifters hand tightly and grit his teeth as his legs paled to a more olive complexion and his scales fell away. He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Theo. He gave a crooked smile and rested a hand to his cheek. "I... I'll get used to it."

Theo shook his shoulder. "I hope do, at least the pain should Faith away aften some times" He said before giving light kiss to the top of his and sat up to look down at Erol's legs making sure nothing seemed out of plads while gently sliding a had over the soft skin. "Did it work like last time? I can't see a tail anymore so I think we can pretty much say that the blood worked how it should"

"It was a bit torturous." Erol moved to sit up and smiled at the other man. He, who was a complete stranger and not of his world, had done so much for the shark. The German wasn't sure how to repay the other. "It felt like a slower process. Almost like my body had to first adapt to the blood before consuming it."

"Dose it hurt when I touch them now?" Theo asked as he gently massaged Erol's legs from the knee and down, trying to get some of the tension out of him but still wacthing Erol's face for any twitching of pain.

"The first time I shifted it felt like my spin brok and my head felt like a beaten piece of meat like Something had chewed me up and spit me out. I cried and screamed while I fought any of my up coming shift after that.. A shifter like me needs to shift almost everyday to keep our other self calm, when I didn't let it out the jaguar took matters into it's own paw" Theo said with a bit of emotion in his voice as he told Erol about his childhood.

"Compared to me that time you are pretty amazing in my eyes" Theo smiled with a small blush crawling over his cheeks, he hadn't told that story to anyone before but he wanted Erol to know that he was doing a good job.

"So.. Should I find that bottle?

"Mm... it's just mostly tingling." Erol watched the other's hands touching him and relaxed under the ministrations. "Yeah. That's about how it feels. Like every part of me is being ripped apart. But this time was slower and almost like it wanted to torture me." The shark took a handful of sand and poured it over a leg. "Not so bad, see? Now. Why don't we both go fetch the bottle and try to stay together. I'm not too find of laying helpless on the ground."

Theo chuckled as he got up so he could help Erol up. "Just so you know many people pay lots of money on just laying on a beach like this to get a killer tan, but I guess it's not your thing" Theo giggled on their way to the house and brought Erol with him into the kitching.

"I'll take out the first air kit from the bathroom just in case and I'm pretty sure there is some emty bottles under the sink cabinet, if you can would you grab one for me?" Theo asked just before turning a corner to the downstairs bathroom and pulled out the Kit from the open shelf, before heading back to the kitchen and bumped the heavy bag down on the table and that back only held needles and disinfecting remebies.

• Saga locked this topic