Sleeping with the fishes (M-Joe & RikkaTag, 18+)

RikkaTag

In their new position ever thrust hitting that delicious spot which sent Theo flying high and his hips started to move with Erol's wild thrusting as his own member too was touched. He moaned into into the kiss and opened his mouth when Erol demanded passage, he wouldn't deny the shark anything at this point. There were tesrs in the corners of Theo's eyes, but he was only crying couse of the burning lust and beating need for soon to cum hitting hard at his door. His toes curled and Theo was just so close for his climax that his ring muscles seeme to almost milk the dick in him, wanting to cum together with the other.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• RikkaTag

Erol groaned as he felt his climax build and slipped his tongue in the shifter's mouth mapping out the man's mouth. He curled his tongue around Theo's and moaned as he felt the build up. He wanted to cum and it was such a delicious feeling. He could already feel the other's build up as well. He decided there was no point in holding back and let his orgasm hit hard as he filled the body beneath him. He rode out his climax and broke the kiss, moaning Theo's name.

Theo held onto the shark from the dear of life as hid tongue danced along side Erol's, the taste of the merman was even strong now and as Theo felt the fist jerk of Erol release into him most deepest parts, his own climax hit him hard like a storm.

"Ahh!... mmh" Theo cried out from the build up plasure in his balls, but those were quickly swallowed up by the shark's claiming mouth. Theo self could feel his staf jerk warm jets of hot sticky cum between their bodies, as he himself felt Erol fill him up with a sea of lave erupting from that hard cock his ass was malkning so greedy. With his lege around Erol's waist, Theo pulled the man as close yo him as possible just before he had emtyed his load, and strenght slowly faited from his body.

With Erol calling out his name Theo's body shook in the aftermath left breathe less with the waigth of the merman's body, gently calming his racing heart.

Erol breathed heavily as he held himself up over the other's body. He waited for a little bit of composure before he pulled out and laid down to the side of the shifter. He rested an arm over his eyes and sighed. It was right then that he started to feel a weird tingle. His eyes flew open and he looked to Theo in panic. "Theo...!" He could already start to feel the pain again as his body started the change. He grudgingly moved to his feet as he tried to hurry from the room. He didn't make it far as b his body felt aflame. He just made it through the door of the bedroom when his legs started to change into a fin. "Shit..."

Theo hummed as Erol pulled out of him, he felt spent and his body felt so heavy. Damn that had been mind plowing, he had never before had such an intense ogasme in his entire life.

Theo mostly just wanted to drift for a minute, but the shark's suddenly outbust made Theo jumpe up in a sitting position as he starred at the panik looking merman. His eyes widened when he noticed scales forming along Erol's leg, and when the shark got up to run for it. Theo was right behind him to caught Erol before he would have fallen down the stairs. "Calm down Erol, I got this" Theo told him as he balanced Erol against himself to get him downstairs. He knew the shark was starting to shift and Theo's only thought was to bring Erol back in the water.

Theo was damn mad on himself for not being as strong as a shifter like him should have, then he could had carried Erol, but as Theo was he could only make Erol walk as much at the shark was able to, while Theo tried to carry most of the guy’s weight.

Erol blushed and looked down as he leaned on the shifter. He suddenly felt like a burden. He tried being sturdy as the went, but his legs got worse and worse as they went. "I'm sorry, Theo... I didn't even consider how long my body would take to break down the semen. Perhaps next time, we can prepare for it." The shark looked over at the shifter and felt a weird flutter in his gut. "If you... want a next time, that is."

Theo tried his best not to sound out of breathe as he answered, but there still was a bit o a struggle in his voice from carrying most of the shark's weight.

"It okay... I shouldn't have gotten all that carried away before we knew more" Theo blushed, feeling like it was him whom had rushed the thing before. Erol had just said that he had liked to do it with him, but Theo had been the impatient one, he should have waited until his dad got back to them. But he knew that Erol had enjoyed it properly just as much as Theo self, so when he asked about next time, Theo felt a tickle run from his cheeks and down to his stomach. Theo laugthed shyly even though carrying such a heavy load. "Sure, but I'm not gonna leave a cup semen in the refrigerator" He chuckled as they finally reached the shallows.

Erol felt bad as he freed himself from Theo and laid in the shallows. He felt like he was dry and just soaked in the moisture of the water. He looked to the shifter and wiggled his tail, the shift complete. "Maybe we can make a thing to slide from there to here. Or something to pull myself down here." He raised an eyebrow at the thought of a cup of semen and gasped. "Do you think that would work?! A supply kept to the side?!"

Theo laugthed as he shook his head. "Maybe, but it just so weird. I could look back in the workshop to see if there are anything to work with to make a small slide, but if you shift happens while upstairs I'm leaving you in the tube." He winked as he dressed in a big loose shirt he had taken on their way out. It went just about to cover his ass and member, Theo didn't bothered to botton it all the way up as he chest was exposed. Theo looked up at the house and back at the shark, there was still time, his dad wouldn't be by the radio for at lesst two more houres.

"I just hope my dad got anything we can use when he calls, wores case it that the pack alfa really dosen't know much either"

"A slide..." The shark nodded as he played with the word. They didn't exactly have a slide in the depths of the ocean. Erol pushed himself up in a sitting position and sighed. Figures things would only be fun for a short while. "I wish my people would discuss it. The elders refuse and anything my father might know, he won't reveal."

"Well I think thats stupid" Theo said and tried to sit down in the sand, but a sore jerk of pain in his lower half made him changes his mind and instead lay on his stomach in the sand. "I get if it's secrets you can’t tell me about, but I don't get why you father and elders would keep just about everything a secret from their people" Theo sounded a bit mad all of the sudden, but he wasn't mad at Erol, only about everything else. He watch the shark tail as he tried to crontrol than sudden anger in him, Theo wasn't sure whom he was most pissed at Erol's dad, the elders or that famous seawitch.

"Theo...?" Erol leaned on his side and reached out to touch the shifter's hair. The shark frowned as he tried to figure out Theo's anger. He hadn't expected that reaction from the other male. "It's okay. We can figure it out together. Perhaps if I told them about you...mm... nevermind. That would just make them angry."

The soft touch of the shark touching his hair seemed to help him calm down, Theo reached up to hold around Erol's wrist before he could pull it back, and kissed Erol's fingers. "Sorry I didn't mean yo lose some of my temper like that' Theo mumbled as his eyes looked sidways.

"Why would that anger them?"

"It's okay, Theo." Erol smiled as the other seemed to calm. He intertwined their hands and laid down, facing the shifter. "They forbid us going to the surface. And you are from the surface."

Theo frowned "What those they have against surface people?.. It it the fishing thing?" He asked not really should why they weren't allow on the surface. "But, you don't seem to stick to that rule anyway... Because you are curious right."

Theo smiled as he looked down at their joined hands, funny enough it always seemed to give him a ticklish feeling in his stomach when they held hands, and the proud jaguar in him, almost started to purre on the spot.

It was pleasant and alarming that Theo felt this way about someone he hadn't even known for more than three days.

"What is the oceane like then?" Theo blurred out without even thinking much about his questions.

"They say the surface is what brings death to our people. I guess they are afraid that if we venture to the surface, surface dwellers might try to find our homes." Erol looked down at their joined hands and watched them as he sighed. He was surprised by the next question and trailed his gaze back up to meet Theo's. "The ocean? Its... big. Almost seems endless. There is a whole world down there."

"Hmm.." Theo answered thoughtfully, he had know ir was much bigger than any country, but why had he even asked? Theo wasn't interested in knowing about the ocean... but he was interested in knowing more about Erol.

When Erol catch his eyes he shyly smiled as he looked at the shark with softness in his eyes. He wanted to know more, but was so afraid to ask.

"What do you do for fun then?... Down there" after gathering enough courage Theo finally tried to ask one of them.

"Well.. I explore. I love finding new things." Erol reached up with his free hand and brushed his fingers over Theo's cheek and across his jaw. "Which is what led me to you."

"Mmm.." Theo couldn't help his blush as he leaned into Erol's touch, he felt as if something in his chest expanded, and Theo turned all shy again as well as mad on himself for melting like butter in the sharks hand. "Well lucky me" Theo smiled and chuckled by just how they had met, drowning had been scary no funny about that experience, but still, even though Theo had moved her to be alone, he was kind of glad he weren't. As long as not all the other sharks started to appear, Erol was more than enough.

Erol leaned forward and kissed the shifter. He was so happy with this turnout. To think he had the other to himself. He wondered if maybe this was what he was always looking for. He predied his forehead to Theo's chest and sighed as he tried concentrating on nothing in particular. This felt nice. "Lucky you indeed. I wish I could show you my world."

Theo's smile faited a bit, he knew Erol meant well but it still terrified him to think of be that far out in the water. He choose not to say anything and just answered with a small nod right before a strange ring sound, sounded from the house.

"That's probely the radio" Theo sigh as he went to stand up. "I'm gonna get it"

Erol frowned as the other got up. He just wished there was a way for their world's to join. Knowing he would have to leave soon was frustrating for him. "I'll just wait here then. Take your time."

Theo smiled and answered with a small nod, actually he would rather have Erol with him up again but Theo could exactly seem to speak out that thought. If only things weren't so complicated.

When he entered the house he went straight over to the radio and turned the thing on.

"Yeah, Theo here" Theo spoke into the microphone and turned the speakers up.

"Theo, this is Harry, your dad called to tell me abit of a crazy story first thing this morning, is it really true?"

Theo bite nervously his lip, he hadn't counted on hearing the alfa all of the sudden. "Yes alfa the story is true, but I didn't expect you to call me back though, I was kind of hoping you knew or had heard something?"

The old man chuckled lightly which eased Theo nerves, alfa Harry was a good alfa even though he was very old and mostly always seemed strict the man had always acted kindly forward his pack.

"I haven't heard anything about shifters cursed in half forms before, but I know a man whom know abit about witches crafting and such, he is by the way here too, his name is Achim and he is a delfin shifter whom just joined the pack not long before you left."

"Hello" the man presented himself so Theo knew he was there. Theo greeted back, before getting on with what information they may have. It was Achim whom spoke now. "Harry told me that you had a guy whom calmed to be cursed and then suddenly he shifted, care to explain more about what it was he really drunk?"

Theo blushed and first tried to play it of stupided by asking what the guy meant.

"You know... body fluid, often it's either blood or sperm."

Well at least the sperm part Erol had suspected was true, but... "Well he didn't taste my blood when I cut myself,but he didn't shifter before long after?" Theo answered leaving out the other part.

"Hmm.. well it depends on just how much blood he digested, how long were he in human form?"

(About long enough to make a mess out of me) Theo cleared his throat. "About 3 houres or so.. But it didn't seeme as if he had any crontrol over it.. I tried to help him, but I'm no alfa, so I can't"

"That not your fault, it's the cureses, now you just listen to Achim here and maybe you guys can figure something out." the alfa said and Theo agreed.

After a god long talk their conversation finally ended and after turning everything off Theo ran back out the door forward the bach "Vanslic! That her name" Theo called out with a big grin spread over his face.

• 1 month later...

Erol waited patiently for the other's return. He was kind of anxious about what the other would find out. It wasn't every day you get told information about your people's darkest secrets.

After a moment, Erol heard a small break in the waves. He quickly turned to the ocean and met the dark eyes of his father. He froze. He knew what his father must be thinking but perhaps he could convince him it was just a hunting mishap.

When he saw his father's eyes dart to something behind him, he almost expected the voice that followed. He swallowed hard and shook his head. "Theo... please stop..."

When he heard Erol's unsteady voice he skiped to a hold and finally noticed that the merman's back was turned and that another mer head appeared. Well at least Theo guessed it was a mer since he hadn't heard any airplain and the guy was in the water.

Theo's face became stiff and blank like a the stone mask that always appeared when he was around stangers to hid that he was nervous, and the tension he saw in Erol's shoulders told him that the shark properly felt something like it too. It was almost like Theo could taste the tension and knew something bad was gonna happen when he called out the shark's name. "Erol..."

• Saga locked this topic