Sleeping with the fishes (M-Joe & RikkaTag, 18+)

RikkaTag

Theo felt like a big idiot for getting upset when the other said that. Of course, the guy have had one, no one in their right mind would not had liked Erol that way. But Theo hadn’t counted on his heart hurting like someone was squeezing it tightly, when he saw the other draw the form an human body.

He was too wrapped up in thoughts to notice how Erol looked at him as he drew. It was really hard to judge from a picture in sand, but soon he noticed something he saw in the mirror every morning.

As Erol finished the drawing, Theo fund himself incapable of saying any words, he just stared at the person in the sand and felt his heart starting to beat quicker so he could hear his pulse up to his ears.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• RikkaTag

Erol could feel the blush cover his ears as he quickly tried to break the silence. He stumbled over his words and ran a hand through his hair. "I... well... anyway... A-are you liking the island so far? I mean... i-it's only been a few days, but you got to explore some... right?" He shifted awkwardly and frowned. He was never good with conversation. He wasn't sure how others did it.

Theo looked up as Erol started talking again, but only heard between the lines.

"Huh?... Oh, yeah I did, the Island is gorgeous..." Theo trailed off again before asking. "Is that... me?"

Erol looked up to meet Theo's gaze and chewed on his bottom lip. He tried to gauge the others current mood. Perhaps he could figure out how the other would react if he answered honestly. After a moment he knew he would never be able to forsee the other's reaction. He swallowed hard and cleared his throat before opening his mouth to speak. With the stars in the sky and the moonlight washing over them, the shifter looked almost aglow. "It... It was..."

Erol's hair shined even brighter under the light of the moon, like some kind of creature living in the night or a fariy. He was gorgeous.

He swallowed hard before smiling emotions building up is side him, as Theo realized that he had already fallen hard for the beautiful merman before him. Was that even possible to fall in love so fast? Theo didn't care as he leaned forward to kiss the shark on the lips and pulled back until just their noses almost touched.

"Was? What changed it?" Theo asked with a blush in hid cheeks.

Erol gasped softly and leaned toward Theo. His eyes half closed as he searched the other's gaze. "It doesn't do you justice." He rested a hand on the shifter's chest and leaned in to kiss the other man. He wanted nothing more than to take this man. A strange desire in itself. He pulled back from the kiss and smiled at the other, a glint of dominance shining in his eyes. "Theo... I want to eat you."

Heat traveled through out his body through the look in the guy’s eyes, and the hand Erol had on his chest felt like burning it's way though Theo's shirt.

He uttered a small sigh, a bit disappointed when the kiss ended. But that was quickly replaced by a giggle.

"Says the shark." Theo teased but he knew what the guy had meant. "Can we?.. I mean" Theo looked down at Erol's tail, he couldn’t seen a dick, but what did he know.

Erol's tail flicked in the water and his lips curled up in a devilish smirk. "Oh no... I meant, I want to eat you." The shark leaned forward and nipped Theo's lip, tugging on it lightly before nipping down across his jaw and down his neck. "We can work out the kinks later. I have a very strange and strong desire to make you squirm. I have never felt this before."

Theo blushed hard at the other telling him that. Goosebumps appeared acroos his skin as a chill ran down his spine, but it wasn’t unpleased.

"Oh yeah, you wanna bite me? Can't promised that I wouldn't bite back" Theo whispered into Erol's ear before tugging down on his earloop, with a small chuckle.

"Mm.. that so?" Erol captired Theo's lips in a kiss and pulled the other closer. His movements were less hesitant this time around as he curled his tail closer. He wished so much that the two were the same. These things would seemingly come easier.

Theo hummed plasureable into the hot kiss, but as he was pulled closer the sand underneath him crumbled and Theo found himself in a embarrassing position. He sat in the hold with legs up on each siden of the Shark's tail.

Erol pulled back a little and looked up at the shifter. He could feel every fiber in his being tingle in anticipation. He was feelings things he'd never felt before and he now wished he knew more. "Theo... I want to make you feel good and squirm.. tell me how...?" The shark looked up at the other with innocent eyes.

God the guy was just so innocent that it almost hurted. Theo was blushing deeply. He really wanted to make him say it. "I like to be touched" Theo answered embarrassed avoiding the other's eyes and put his hand over the semi hard erection in his pants. "...and here"

Erol blinked and glanced down, hesitantly pulling down on the other's pants to see the appendage. He licked his lips to wet them and glanced up to check the shifter's expression before focusing back on the man's cock. He trailed a finger down the other's erection and slowly took in the shape of it. "Touch it?" He looked up again, this time to meet the other's gaze, and licked his lips with luSt in his eyes. "Can I start eating you here?"

Theo gasped as the shark pulled his pants down, his body shook at the guy touch him, even though it was just a finger. When Erol catch his glance with that lustful look, Theo's inside started to feel hot too. He gave a small nod to the other's question. "But no biting... I'm really sensitiv there and it will hurt"

He bite his lip, trying to perpare to what even the guy would do.

"No fun..." Erol layed back and grasped the shifter's hips, pulling him up toward his head. "Let me show you how shark's eat their food. We like it raw and squirming." He pulled the other's cock out of his pants fully and leaned his head up just enough to brush his tongue over the tip.

Theo chuckled at Erol's coment of him being no fun. It than turned into a small shake breathe. He hadn’t counted on the guy licking him.

Theo looked down at Erol with lust in his eyes and heat showing in his cheeks.

Erol met Theo's gaze and smirked as mischief played across his eyes. He dragged his tongue up from the base of the shifter's cock to the tip. He made sure to moan as he did so, enjoying the look he received from the other man. He curled his tongue around the tip before closing his mouth over the other's erection, sucking lightly on it.

Oh god how it felt good to be touched. Was it just him or did Theo really see mischief in the guy’s glance. He didn't get to think much more about it as Erol kept tasting his dick, each time slowly torturing him, until Theo felt the sucsion and tongue around his cock, fuck! No way this guy hadn't tried something like this before.Theo uttered a long plasureable grown.

His hands tried to hold on to the sides ot the waterhol, but sand just slided through his fingers.

Erol gripped the base of the shifter's cock and stroked it slowly as he began to bob his head. He swallowed more and more of the other's cock and pulled back to dig the tip of his tongue in the tip of Theo's engorged penis. He moaned and curled his tongue around the head.

Theo moan as the other slided futher down his shaft, the hot wet mouth felt like heaven and his hips started to shiver wanting to jerk forward, but Theo held himself back though his cock wad rocked hard.

He held a hand into Erol's hair, not to crontrol what the other was doing to him but just needed the hold on to something that wasn't sand.

"..Good" Theo moan in a lust havy voice as he watch and felt what the other did with that mouth on him.

Erol wasn't sure what had come over him or how he knew what to do, but it was like instinct took over. Right then, his instinct wanted to taste every bit of the shifter. The shark quickened his pace and popped his mouth off the tip a moment before taking the hard shafts deep in his throat. He swallowed Theo as deep as he could and gagged slightly, but that didn't stop him from bobbing his head faster and sucking harder. He brushed a hand down to slide underneath and rub against the other man's ass. That was another strange pull from his instinct.

That undid Theo's selfcontrol on his body. His moans became more needy as the build op pressure of wanting to cume filled his lower boy. Hips moved forward in reflex as he Theo throw his head back.

Both hands were shaking as they held into Erol.

"Ahh.. E-rol" Theo tried to warn the other though moans. "I..I'm.. can't.. need to cume!"

Erol took the shifter's cock deep and held it as he sucked, planning to take whatever the man had to offer. His hand on the other's ass squeezed, while his other hand slipped in Theo's pants to feather over his balls. He mentally urged the other to continue. This was what he had wanted.

When the shark started to play with his balls Theo tried to push the guy off, but he couldn't move the guy one inch "Ahh.. No not that Ahh!" Theo had no crontrol what so ever and guy didn't seem to listen to him either, went Theo warned him.

He tried to hold back, but that only felt like painfully torture, so when he came Theo utted almost a small screame, pourin his seed into Erol's hungry mouth.

Theo lay back, still shaking and breathing unsteady, as he looked at the gorgeous man's face.

• Saga locked this topic