two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Yuichi looks at Aki and then looks at the fox male's wounds and lowers his ears a ltitle. He looks at Aki as he was crying and rubs his head against him slowly, "well.. if we knew where they were.. we could help them so they don't get caught by that man," he rubs the fox boy's head a bit to make sure there wasn't any scrapes or such on his head.

Yuichi looks out the window as he watches Scar and Kiyiya leave again and watches Aki, holding onto him, "shhh it's okay everything will be fine, just relax," he perks his ears up as he heard lightning and covers his ears, turning into his cat form and hides under the couch.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"yes" Aki said like as to say you are right.there were no injures on his head and the fox began to purr slightly when you rubbed his head. Aki wrapped the foxes wounds. "thanks my love" Aki said still crying a bit. "thank you" the fox said crawling under the couch with you.

Kiyiya got all the furries out before the lighting destroyed the furry prison. when all the furries ran they went to their families which some where human some of them lived in town with human. everyone was happy to get their loved ones back the only one who had no loved ones was the boy who looked like Aki. Scar gave the baby neko back to its family. a fox family was looking for their son. "hold i know where he is" Kiyiya said going to the cabin taking the force field down. "Aki,yuichi i found the fox boys parents" Kiyiya said Aki looked mad but happy to see him okay.

Yuichi smiles with relief to know the fox didn't have any injuries on his head. He perks his ears up as he heard the fox purr and watches Aki cover his wounds, "there.. much better," he smiles a bit. Yuichi flickers his ears and sighs softly since there seem to be no more lightning and looks at the fox as he went under the couch as well.

Yuichi perks his ears as he gets out of the couch and turns back into his human form, "really? That's good, we should bring him back to his parents," he puts on his clothes quickly and looks at Aki, tilting his head, "aren't you happy that Kiyiya and Scar found his family?"

"oh i am lets take you back too your parents" Aki said looking under the couch. "thank you" the fox said coming out from under the couch. "i am still mad you guys ran off leaving us here what if you got in trouble" Aki said Kiyiya hugged him so did the fox nuzzling into him. "you helped a lot Aki with out you we would have never got inside the prison.i am not saying i want you to cry" Kiyiya said Aki then looked at the fox smiling. he then petted him on the head he started to purr again. "come on lets go see your mom and dad" Aki said bending eye to eye with him. the fox nodded as they went out the door Kiyiya showed they way. when they got to the hill the fox could she his mom,dad and elder brother who he ran to. they hugged him happy to see him alive. "Aki i think this belongs to you.he got scared" Scar said handing him a small calico cat.

Yuichi nods his head as he looks at Sonja before leaving with the others to return the fox back to his parents. He smiles and wags his tail, seeing how happy the parents were to be reunited back with their son. Yuichi tilts his head to the side as he looks at the calico cat, "who is that?"

the little calico was pretending to be unconscious. "hey we wont hurt you" Aki said then the boy turned back and Aki seen what he meant by he thought this was his. the boy looked like Aki with longer hair. "see" Scar said the boy looked really shy. "i am Aoi" the boy said moving his hips like Aki does.

Yuichi tilts his head as he looks at the calico, flickering his ears confusingly. He looks up at Aki and perks his ears up slightly, looking at Aoi confusingly and didn't really know what was happening.

"i think Aoi is Aki's brother" Kiyiya said Aoi blink his tail came out swishing about Aoi's ears and tails looked exactly the same as Aki's."when i was small i was abandoned in the woods all alone" Aoi said looking at everyone a bit confused. "that is what happened to me" Aki said they looked at each other for a bit.

Yuichi rubs the back of his head as he looks at Aoi and Aki, "hm.. they do look alike..," he perks his ears up a bit. "Well since we help that fox boy get back to his family, we should probably see if Sonja needs anymore help with the garden, Aoi should come with us as well."

Aki nodded they all went to Sonja's she was standing in the garden. Sonja saw us and she was happy to see us all alive. "who is the new boy" Sonja said as we all came to her gate. "his name is Aoi" Aki said. "we think he is Aki's brother" Scar said. "i see if he is his brother" Blue said with a smile.

Yuichi follows everyone back to Sonja's house, wagging his tail a bit as he saw Sonja. He looks at Aoi and then looks at Aki, "so how are you going to figure out he is Aki," he looks confusingly at Blue while wagging his tail.

Blue put his hand on both Aki and Aoi's head seeing in fact they are brother lost in same spot in the woods not abandoned their mother then passed from a sadness. "Aoi is your brother Aki" Blue said with a smile. "need help Sonja" Kiyiya asked.

Yuichi tilts his head as he watches Blue, wagging his tail a bit, "well.. that's good Aki, you reunite with your brother Aoi," he wags his tail a bit. He looks at Sonja and helps with harvesting ready plants and water the ones that are still growing.

"are you sad about it Yuichi" Aki asked helping out as well. Aoi looked really shy trying to hid behind Aki. "don't be so shy now" Scar said smiling at him. Aoi started to cry Aki then grabbed him holding him. "Scar you scared him" Kiyiya said looking at them. Blue was holding Brooke's hand smiling at Aoi.

"Why would.. I be sad about it," Yuichi pouts a bit. He then brings what he already harvest inside of Sonja's house to wash it off so Sonja can use them when she cooks.

"i just asked you seemed sad" Aki said following you with Aoi behind him. " i am kinda happy that it turned out this way" Blue said then kissed Brooke. "i am just glad that you are all safe" Sonja said sitting in the garden.

Yuichi shakes his head slowly, "no if anything I am happy for you, since you got reunited back with your brother, just like the fox boy got reunited with his family," he smiles and wags his tail as he put the clean harvest goods in a basket.

"alright. oh Aoi this is my love Yuichi he would hurt you" Aki said going to you giving you a kiss on the mouth. "Yuichi" Aoi said looking at you. "the one with the Scar on his eye is Scar the one with purple hair is Kiyiya the one with blue hair and normal skin color is blue the one with blue skin is Brooke and the lady on the ground is Sonja" Aki said pointing to each person. "Scar,Kiyiya,Blue,Brooke and Sonja hello nice to meet you" Aoi said nervously.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi smiles as he waves at Aoi, "i-it is nice to meet you," he rubs the back of his head and blinks a couple of times as he felt Aki's lips on his, kissing back and was a bit embarrassed kissing infront of Aoi. He looks at Aoi and smiles, "don't worry, you don't have to be nervous, they are all very nice," he pats Aoi's head in a comforting way.

they all wave at him. "you promise" Aoi said purring when you patted his head then his stomach growled. he closed his eyes holding his stomach bending down. Aki was blinking a bit. "he is hungry" Sonja said standing up going inside. "that is a weird way to show hunger" Kiyiya said but Aki remembered when he was little and hungry he would do the same thing.

Yuichi blinks and laugh a little, "well I got to know everyone, some more than others but I came to this conclusion of them all being very nice." He watches Aoi and bends over to Aoi's height, "aww.. are you hungry? Don't worry, Sonja is a really good cook," he smiles and wags his tail.

Sonja started to cook something yummy. "don't worry Aoi now that i found i wont let anything bad happen to you" Aki said bending down next to his brother then tried to pet his head. Aoi the put his mouth on Aki's hand not biting but was nibbling on his hand. "see their are differences Scar" Kiyiya said then Scar handed him some gold pieces. "i was sure they where twins" Scar said then Blue giggled. "they are twins born from the same litter" Blue said hugging Brooke who went over to Aoi. "that is not nice don't bite your brother" Brooke said Aki looked confused. "he is not hurting me i think he is really hungry" Aki said.

Yuichi watches Aoi bite on Aki's finger and wags his tail as he sniffs the air with a purr since he could smell Sonja's cooking. He looks at Aoi and then Aki, "hm.. maybe we should distract Aoi so he can wait until Sonja is done cooking, I am sure it won't take much longer."

"guys diner is done but we can eat out side if someone grabs the foam" Sonja said bringing out a wooden bowl with a lid. "look food is done Aoi" Aki said as Sonja handed Aoi a pork bun. "careful it is hot Aoi" Sonja said Aoi the panted a bit then bite into it huffing cause it was hot.

Yuichi perks his ears up as he watches Sonja walk out of the kitchen, wagging his tail as he looks at Aoi, glad that Aoi was finally going to have something to eat. He watches Aoi eat the pork bun and blinks a couple of times, "your going to burn your tongue... you must be really that hungry to risk it."

• Saga locked this topic