two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"did you get bite my love" he whispered it was a good thing Aki had moved Aoi. Aki kissed where the snake bite you. the bunny heard something and tried to run but Sonja was coming down stairs so he turned back into a bunny. "want to i can smell your heat?" Aki whispered in your ear.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Yuichi looks at Aki and perks his ears, sighing with relief to know he didn't land on Aoi. He shakes his head, "no I just got startled is all, I am not use to seeing snakes," he shivers. Yuichi blushes as he could feel Aki's crotch rubbing on his butt and he purrs, reaching down and unzips Aki's pants, "you can probably sneak inside while I am on your lap," he wiggles his hips a bit, rubbing his butt on Aki's cock a bit.

Aki was keeping the noises in even though it felt so good. he was blushing so much having both hands on the floor to balance himself."i love you Yuichi" Aki whispered in your ear silently kissing your neck. Aoi did not know anyone could be so gentle with another being. Aoi went outside and seen the bunny. "yay bunny" Aoi said going to the bunny."oh Aoi be careful with the bunny"Sonja said.

Yuichi looks at Aki as he covers his mouth a bit and looks at Aki, squirming his hips a bit, "d-don't hold back, I want you to give it to me with all you got," he licks Aki's cheek with a purr and flickers his ears as he watches Aoi go outside, flickering his ears as he could hear Aoi and Sonja outside the window.

Aki started going a bit faster still being as quiet as possible. his tail was flicking about on the floor sweat was starting to form on his body. Aki kissed your neck leaving his head on your shoulder. Aoi gently picked up the bunny who was now not afraid to show he was human. the bunny changed into a human in Aoi's arms. "the bunny is human yay" Aoi said snuggling the bunny.

Yuichi moans softly and then turns to face Aki while Aki's cock was still inside. He shivers a bit and leans forward, kissing Aki while he moves his hips against Aki. He perks his ears up as he could hear Aoi mention something about the bunny being a human now but he was completely distracted as he rode Aki.

"i am getting to hot babe can i take my shirt off"Aki whispered panting a bit going a bit faster. his tail was all wet as it thumped the ground gently. Aoi was holding the bunny Sonja was so shocked. "my name is Aoi" Aoi said petting the bunnies ears. "my name is ivory" the bunny said. "my bunny his name is ivory" Aoi said and it actually made Sonja happy.

Yuichi looks at Aki and nods his head, "y-yeah go ahead and get comfortable," he smiles as he places his hands on Aki's thighs and starts to ride Aki's cock as he moans softly, flickering his ears as he listens to the conversation outside.

Aki pulled off his shirt the sweat was pouring off him. Aki started nuzzling you while holding on to going a bit faster he could feel the pressure building inside. Aoi was cuddling his bunny. "what do bunnies eat?" Aoi asked. "we eat fruits and vegetables only no mean" Ivory said nuzzling close to him. "babe you know i want to warn you before it happens so i am going to cum okay" Aki whispered to you.

Yuichi looks at Aki and bites his bottom lip, turning his head to the side as he continues moaning and drools a little. He perks his head up as head as he could hear Aoi talking to Ivory, it seemed like. Yuichi looks at Aki and nods his head, "y-yes cum inside me."

Aki then gasped making sure it was not so loud cumming inside you. bending back a bit as it happened this made hi feel way better but he knew that everyone should be waking up soon. Aki was panting and breathing deeply. Aoi looked Sonja with a smile. "so basically the garden" Aoi said looking around. "yes sadly" Ivory said.

Yuichi shivers when feeling Aki cuming inside of him. He covers his cock tip and starts cuming on his palm, shivering a little and looks at Aki with a purr, licking his cheek.

"babe not to be rude but we need to wrap this up someone is waking up" Aki said as the sound of someone getting up was louder. it came from Blue and Brookes room Aki was sure neither would be mad but he knew that Scar was going to wake up soon. "big brother i found a bunny" Aoi said happily. "umm i will see the bunny in a moment i need to do something" Aki said trying not to tell me and not to be rude to you.

Yuichi perks his ears up and then looks at Aki, nodding his head as he gets off your lap, shivering as the cum drip down his thighs as he was putting on his clothes. He squirms his hips a bit with a sigh, "I-I think we should take a bath together, I need to freshen up anyway."

"lets go take a shower before they get up my love" Aki said to you with a smile his stomach was jumping a bit. Aoi came inside with the boy in his arms. "i have never seen a bunny furry.Aoi me and my love need a shower can you be nice to the bunny till we get back" Aki said picking up his shirt. "okay big bro see ya when you guys are done" Aoi said with a smile.

Yuichi nods his head as he goes upstairs as Aki was downstairs, talking to his little brother. He goes into the tub and adjusts the water's temperature so it wasn't too hot or too cold.

Aki then goes to where you were. "hey there my love" Aki said sighing a bit looking like he was beyond tired now. Aoi was talking to the bunny down stairs. Brooke and blue get up asking Aoi where he found the bunny.

Yuichi looks at Aki and tilts his head as he gets into the tub, "aw what's wrong? You look pretty tired. Why don't you come in here with me, it will relax you."

"thanks babe" Aki said getting in to the tube. now letting a long deep sigh of contentment. "this is great just me and you in a tube of water" Aki said putting his sweaty head on your shoulder purring a bit his cock was on your butt.

Yuichi smiles as he starts washing himself a bit and blushes when he felt Aki's cock touching him and looks at Aki, "I can feel you getting excited," he blushes with a soft smile.

"yeah i am always excited when i am with you" Aki said still laying there on your shoulder. "i should wash myself up as well" Aki said picking his head up washing his blond hair. his ears and tail came out so he washed those as well. when he was all done he just sat there a bit enjoying the water.

Yuichi leans back with a smile, "the water feels so good," he purrs and closes his eyes. He spreads his legs and cleans in between his legs, blushing and slides his fingers inside himself to clean the cum out of him, letting out soft moans.

Aki was blushing so hard now watching. "babe i know this stupid but i am hard again" Aki said holding his own cock. he sighed a bit he did not want to get out of the tube. "i guess i better fix myself so you can get cleaned up" Aki said about to get out.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi looks at Aki and tilts his head while blushing as he grabs a hold Aki's leg, looking up at him while blushing, "I can take care of your erection," he purrs and strokes Aki's cock slowly.

"umm if you want to my love" Aki said turning and facing you. "i did not want to get it in the water" Aki said sitting down where you could fix it. "i mean it is my fault i think you are super hot" Aki said giggling a bit.

• Saga locked this topic