two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Yuichi flickers his ears a little while purring as he strokes Aki's cock and wags tail, "do you want me to take care of it? If it's in the water, we can clean up easier," he purrs and starts sucking on Aki's cock slowly.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

aki got back into the tube with you making you could still reach. "okay that makes sense my love" Aki said then his ears perked. "ahh no don't hurt my bunny" Aoi screamed there where sounds of about 5 people running around on the hard wood down stairs. the door then opened someone ran out the door. "don't Scar Aoi likes the bunny eat your breakfast not the bunny" Kiyiya said clearly strain in his voice. Aki shook his head like seriously. "oww" Kiyiya screamed all the sudden the fridge was opened and the food was reheated.

Yuichi starts sucking on Aki's cock while purring softly. He perks his ears up as he could hear a commotion going on downstairs and slowly moves back, licking his lips as he looks at the door, "what is going on downstairs," he tilts his head.

"we can check when you get done with your bath my love" Aki said trying to be nice. "unless you want me to check"Aki said. "Scar if your that hungry eat the food Kiyiya prepared not Kiyiya" Blue scolded Scar. "no i did not mean to bite him again i was going after the bunny i saw" Scar said about to cry. "i am okay you only grazed me" Kiyiya said as blue kept screaming. Aki guessed that Blue was healing or wrapping the wound.

Yuichi flickers his ears as he slowly bends over, "it sounds like Blue has things under control," he shakes his butt slowly to tease Aki while he purrs.

"i am still hard a bit don't make me" Aki said licking your ear." i hope blue has everything under control" Aki said with a sigh. everything was quiet down stairs it sounded like they where eating. Aoi could be heard outside crying. "i am so sorry bunny" Aoi said holding the bunny gently.

Yuichi looks at Aki and laughs a little as he stands up straight, sticking his tongue out. He perks his head up as he could hear a faint cry. Yuichi gets out of the tub and walks to the window, flickering his ears as he looks down and notices Aoi, tilting his head, "is everything okay Aoi?"

"Scar tried to eat my bunny" Aoi said still crying. Aki looks a little annoyed now. "Scar is so werid" Aki said looking down at Aoi as well. "big bro my bunny wont move" Aoi said Aki sighed. "we should get dressed okay sweetie" Aki said kissing your neck then grabbing a towel covering you in it.

Yuichi looks at Aoi and then at Aki, nodding his head as he dries off, "we will be right down Aoi," he shakes his head to dry his hair. He then puts his clothes on and goes down the stairs, opening the front door as he bends down and looks at the bunny, rubbing his head.

Aki did the same but he did not dry his hair. he followed you down stairs looking at the bunny. Ivory moved a bit but did not wake up. "is he hurt if he is it is all my fault" Aoi said Aki then knelt beside him. "don't worry to much we check him over" Aki said looking over Ivory. he did not look hurt was so scared he passed out. kiyiya came outside. "Aoi,Scar is sorry he nipped at your bunny" Kiyiya said holding his arm. "he bite you" Aoi said crying a bit both Aki's wet hair and the tear from Aoi woke the bunny up.

Yuichi flickers his ears as he sniffs the bunny a little, "hm.. he seemed to move a bit, so he is fine at least. Maybe.. Scar just scared him or something like that." He looks at Kiyiya and tilts his head, "why did he bite you," he flickers his ears as he listens to Aoi crying. He never did like hearing someone cry but he perks his ears up as he saw Ivory open his eyes, "see he is fine, please don't be sad."

"yay thanks brothers lover" Aoi said as Ivory looked at him. "he bit me cause i got in the way of him killing the bunny" Kiyiya said Ivory turned into a human boy in Aoi's lap. wiping the tears off of Aoi's face. "don't cry i am okay" Ivory said Kiyiya's got wide. "scar you cant eat that bunny he is a furry like us" Kiyiya said Scar rushed out side. "i am so sorry bunny.i am so used to being in the wild" Scar said Ivory looked at him. "ivory my name is Ivory and i just don't want my neko sad" Ivory said nuzzling Aoi.

Yuichi blinks and shakes his head, "just call me Yui or Yuichi is fine," he pokes Aoi's cheek. He watches Ivory turn into his human form and perks his ears up as Scar ran out. He wasn't mad at Scar since it was what he was use to when in the wild. Yuichi looks at Aoi and laughs a little, "so you already have someone that wants to claim you as their own?"

"okay yuichi" Ivory said looking at Scar. "yes i guess i do and bunny you can call me Aoi" Aoi said holding him in his arms. Aki looked at you smiling. "i am so so sorry" Scar said sincerely. Kiyiya hugged him around the neck.Ivory was nuzzling Aoi and him back.

Yuichi looks at Aoi and Ivory with a smile as he rests his head on Aki's arm while he wags his tail.

"Aoi"Ivory said smiling. Aki then kissed you. everyone one was now happy that everything was settled.Aki's tail was swishing back and forth. Ivory kissed Aoi on the mouth they both blushed. everyone said awe because of how cute it is.

Yuichi kisses Aki while smiling with a purr and nuzzles against his chest. He perks his ears up as he watches Aoi and Ivory kiss, smiling. He stands up, "we should probably show Sonja that Ivory is fine, I am sure she is pretty worried."

"yes we should my love" Aki said standing up with you. Sonja came out her house the bunnies ears went straight up. "is he okay?" Sonja asked Ivory just nodded. "yeah he is fine" Aki said with a smile. "i forgive you Scar" Ivory said giving a smile.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi perks his ears up as he looks at Sonja, wagging his tail and was glad to help get rid of her worry on Ivory. He looks at Scar and then Ivory, "why didn't you transform back to your human form? That way Scar wouldn't have tried to eat you if he knew you were a human."

"i got so scared" Ivory said looking down. "i am just glad you are okay" Sonja said Aoi was nuzzling his face Against Ivory's. Scar went and kissed Kiyiya on the arm where he bite him. "i am really sorry"Scar said looking sad. "don't worry i would rather you bit me then have killed the bun... i mean Ivory you would never have lived that down" Kiyiya said petting Scars head. "i know but i still feel bad for hurting you" Scar said licking the bandages.

Yuichi flickers his ears a bit as he was glad everything had settled down and everyone was getting back together. He stretches out his arms and walks inside the house with a soft blush, forgot to accurately clean his insides.

Aki followed you into the house. "babe want me to clean you?" Aki asked looking at you happily. Aoi kissed Ivory back with a smile. Aki went to you holding you around the waist. Sonja went back in her house. "dont you think Ivory need some real clothes" Kiyiya said going inside with Scar.

Yuichi perks his ears up as he looks at Aki as he follows him, blushing and slowly nods his head, "yeah I need a little help, I can only reach in so far."

"alright baby" Aki said following you into the bath room. "i really love taking care of you babe also when you take care of me" Aki said picking you up in his arms cuddling you. "do you need me to redo the water baby?" Aki asked as he bend down you where in his lap.

Yuichi walks to the bathroom with Aki and closes the door. He pulls his pants down slowly and looks at Aki, tilting his head, "you want to take another bath," he tilts his head to the side and flickers his ears a bit.

• Saga locked this topic