two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Yuichi tilts his head to the side, "but ... does he want someone in that way?" He flickers his ears confusingly before perking his ears up and looks over at Blue talking to the water as Brooke came out, "looks like he is taking to Brooke."

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"i dont know maybe" Aki said kinda smiling. Brooke handed Blue a lily from the lake. Kiyiya and Scar where snuggling by a tree. Aki was cuddling your arm a bit. "Brooke do you get lonely" Blue asked.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi looks over at Scar and Kiyiya then looking back at Aki, "did you expect that to happen," he tilts his head as he rests his head on Aki's arm, watching Blue talk to Brooke.

"nope i did not think that would happen" Aki said slightly purring.Kiyiya put his head on Scars chest looking like he was going to take a nap. "i do get lonely no one likes me because i am a water spirit" Brooke said looking down. "can you turn soild?" Blue asked trying not to be rude. "i can but you might not like me solid" Brooke said.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well the way Scar was acting towards Kiyiya after the nonsense fighting, it seem to trigger feelings." He watches as Blue was talking the Brooke, perking his ears up as he nuzzles against Aki while purring.

"that is weird but cute" Aki said holding on to you. "could you so i can tell you if i do or not" Blue asked Brooke then turned into a boy with blue skin and long dark blue hair. "see this is me solid" Brooke said putting his hand out Blue put his hand on Brooke's. Scar smiled with joy to see blue a bit happier.

Yuichi laughs a little and nuzzles Aki while watching Blue and Brooke. He perks his ears up as he saw Brooke turn into an actual human and flickers his ears curiously, noticing Blue and giggles, "I don't think Blue will have a problem with that, he seems pretty happy."

"you don't think i am a freak" Brooke said Blue shook his head no. "i think you look cute either way but i do like that i can touch you now" Blue said Brooke's face turned pink. Kiyiya opened his eyes for a moment then smiled going back to sleep. "can you get hurt Brooke" Blue asked Aki put his head on your shoulder. "i can in solid form" Brooke said Blue looked shocked. "i don't want that" Blue said getting closer to Brooke.

Yuichi watches Brooke and Blue with a smile as he leans up against Aki while purring and starts to close his eyes, taking a nap as he continues purring.

Aki hold you close to his chest purring with you. Blue got closer to Brooke looking up at him. "you are tall" Brooke said laying his head on Brooke's chest. "are you guys gonna leave when the sun goes down" Brooke asked sadly. "if i could build a house near here i would it is quiet here" Blue said looking down.

Yuichi perks his ears a bit and looks at the sky, stretching out his arms as he slowly sits up and wags his tail. He looks at Brooke and lowers his ears, "too bad this river side isn't closer to Sonja's house."

"yeah then Blue could stay with Brooke" Aki said looking at them. "you guys could build a cabin near the river if you wanted to" Sonja said trying to cheer everyone up. "yeah we could out of these downed trees only thing is it is getting dark" Scar said looking into the sky. all the sudden there was a bright light in Kiyiya's hand. "quickly Scar build a house for us that had four rooms and a big living room and kitchen" Kiyiya said then Scar turned into a blur making what he said. "now we need 7 beds and furniture" Scar said. "we can buy some cant we" Aki asked. "yes we can" Sonja said.

Yuichi flickers his ears a bit as he nuzzles up against Aki, wagging his tail a bit. He perks his ears as he saw a sudden glowing light and tilts his head as he watches as Scar was making what Kiyiya instructed him to make, watching and wags his tail, "what are we going to do with a cabin," he tilts his head a bit.

"we are going to live here" Scar said with a smile. "lets go buy furniture Scar" Kiyiya said. "lets go back for now guys and get some thing to eat" Sonja said as everyone started back following Kiyiya's light. "wow Yuichi they are super nice today" Aki said to you.

Yuichi flickers his ears and tilts his head to the side, "so we are no longer going to be in Sonja's cabin?" Yuichi looks at Sonja, nodding his head as he follows back to the cabin. He looks at Aki and smiles a bit, "probably because we want to help Brooke so Blue can be happy."

"i love your company but there are to many of you now i only have two bed rooms you guys can visit as much as you want i also know where you live which is good" Sonja said smiling. everyone but Scar and Kiyiya went inside. "we will be back soon Mrs.sonja" Kiyiya said taking Scars hand as they went to the town to buy the stuff.

Yuichi lowers his ears but then nods his head, "yeah I suppose that is true, but its not like we will be too far away. It looks like the other cabin will be close to yours... which means we all will be neighbors," he wags his tail as he walks inside, watching Scar and Kiyiya go into the direction of town.

"yes no need to worry to much Yuichi" Sonja said starting to cook some food for us. "yeah babe" Aki holds you Blue is looking out the window a light went by quickly flying by then coming back. "we are back Mrs. Sonja" Kiyiya said turning off the light coming inside with Scar holding his hand.

Yuichi looks at Sonja and nods his head as he was looking out the window, watching for when Scar and Kiyiya will return. He perks his ears up as he saw them return back, wagging hsi tail and watches Scar and Kiyiya walk in holding hands giggling softly, "now don't give me and Aki anymore complains," he pouts a little.

"alright i wont" Scar said."what does he mean kitten?" Kiyiya said Scars eyes widened he then pushed against the wall. "dont call me kitten in front of them" Scar whispered Aki was trying not to giggle. "diner time everyone" Sonja said smiling Aki then jumped up helping her set the plates. "thank you Aki" Sonja said everyone then sat down everyone was smiling. even blue was trying to keep from laughing when Kiyiya called Scar kitten.

Yuichi pouts and nods his head as he crosses his arms. He perks his ears up and then giggles a little a bit as he walk into the dining room, helping to make the table as he looks over at Scar and Kiyiya, going back to working on the table for dinner.

Sonja passed out the food Blue started laughing really hard which made Sonja laugh thankfully she already passed out the food and was sitting. "stop it.it was not that funny dont you two have a cute nickname for each other" Scar said pouting pointing at us. "i am sorry my love i did not mean to said that" Kiyiya said Scar then hugged him. "i know sweetie" Scar said still pouting.

Yuichi blinks as he perks up his ears as Blue suddenly started laughing and then Sonja. he looks at Scar and tilts his head, flickering his ears as he looks at Aki, shaking his head, "well.. at least not with others," he purrs as he wags his tail as he looks down at the food, grabbing a fork and looks at Scar, "don't take it so seriously, you should be happy to have a nickname," he starts eating.

"i guess" Scar said then looked at Kiyiya."you gonna eat" Scar asked Kiyiya nodded then started to eat. after diner everyone washed there own plate. "i cant wait for you guys to see the inside of the house scar did a great job on it" Kiyiya said lighting his hand again. "alright be safe guys see ya tomorrow" Sonja said as Scar and Kiyiya walked out side with blue. "if your to sleepy dear i will carry you"Aki said to you.

Yuichi looks down at the food with a purr as he continues eating. He finishes after a few minutes and hiccups, walking to the sink to wash the plate. He wags his tail as he looks at Scar, "I am sure he did a good job." Yuichi lowers his ears and waves to Sonja with a smile while following to the cabin. Yuichi shakes his head, "n-no I am okay," he rubs the back of his head while blushing.

• Saga locked this topic