two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Aki went with you up stairs in cat form. he laid down with you curling up you purring as well. nuzzling you just a bit. "good night you two" Blue said rubbing our head gently rolling over.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Yuichi looks at Aki while wagging his tail, flickering his ears as he slowly perks up his head as he felt Blue rub his head. Yuichi purrs and licks Blue's hand before curling up and falling asleep.

Aki purred gently as he petted us then put his head on you falling asleep. when the sun game up Aki was still laying on you his tail swishing back and forth gently.Kiyiya was awake and in the kitchen Sonja woke up going down stairs. "may i make breakfast today miss"Kiyiya asked kindly. "sure sweetie no problem and it is just Sonja" Sonja said as Kiyiya started cooking breakfast.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi curls up against Aki as he was sleeping still while purring. He covers his face with his paw as he felt the sun shining through the window. Within a couple of minutes, Yuichi stretches out as he wakes up with a yawn and gets up, licking his paw before jumping off the bed.

Aki did not wake up neither did blue they just continued sleeping. "i am so hungry" Scar said seeing that Kiyiya was cooking breakfast. he went over hugging Kiyiya from behind. "good morning Scar" Kiyiya said still cooking. "morning Kiyiya" Scar said making sure he was not in Kiyiya's why by holding him around the waist. "is everyone up"Sonja asked.

Yuichi walks down the stairs and walks towards the kitchen, watching Kiyiya and Scar with his head tilted. He perks his ears up and wags his tail as he looks at Sonja. Yuichi looks at the stairs and tilts his head, "I think Aki and Blue are still sleeping."

"oh lets leave them then" Sonja said Scar was not as he was for the past few days he was happy. Kiyiya tried to move but scar would not let him. "breakfast is done Mrs.Sonja" Kiyiya said then blue got up going down the stairs he was now the same height has a teenage boy. "oh my you have grown blue" Sonja said her eyes wide. "i don't know why either also Aki is still asleep" Blue said his shirt was ripped from his rapid growth.

Yuichi was watching Scar with Kiyiya, wondering why he wasn't giving the other his space. He wondered if Scar was suddenly developing feelings for Kiyiya as he giggles. He looks at Blue and blinks, seeing he had grown and tilts his head, lowering his ears and wonder why Aki was still asleep. Yuichi figured he would go check on Aki in Blue's room.

"could you let go scar" Kiyiya said wiggling a bit. Sonja had to find blue some clothes blue had grown and his hair got longer. Aki was still snuggled up in a ball. Scar had let go they all sat down at the table after Blue was dressed.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi jumps on the bed as he looks at Aki and tilts his head, licking Aki's cheek, "hey.. aren't you getting hungry," he paws at Aki's face.

Aki sorta wakes up still a bit tired. "morning my love" Aki said yawning and stretching. looking at you with a smile turning human on the bed. "yes i am hungry" Aki said.

Yuichi wags his tail and then turns into his human form and covers himself, "um... can you get my clothes? They should be downstairs."

"okay my love" Aki said going to down stairs getting your clothes then running back up stairs. "Aki you going to eat?" Kiyiya said as he ran back up the stairs. "here you go" Aki said handing him his clothes.

Yuichi goes under the blanket and puts on his clothes. He pulls the blanket to the side and gets off the bed, walking out of the room and goes towards the dining room.

Aki follows you back down stairs. then sat down at the table now seeing blue was bigger. "how did that happen?" Aki asked confused.

Yuichi shrugs his shoulders as he sits down at the table, "he must have grew in his sleep." He holds onto his tail as he looks at Blue and holds onto his tail.

"yeah i guess so" Blue said every one was eating. when everyone was finished they washed there own plates."can we go out side" Aki asked Sonja just nodded.

Yuichi looks at Blue confusingly and then starts eating. He finishes eating within a few minutes and washes his plate. Yuichi wags his tail and goes outside, walking towards the forest.

Aki followed you gently taking your hand.everyone else was following them to. "i love you yuichi" Aki said then Scar took Kiyiya's hand. "i need to talk to you" Scar said to Kiyiya.

Yuichi looks at Aki with a smile, "I love you too," he purrs while walking along the pathway to the river side.

Everyone but Scar and Kiyiya came with them. "this is nice" Sonja said smiling. Aki got closer to you nuzzling you.

Scar told Kiyiya that he loved him and was sorry that he hurt him. they where now heading toward where the rest of the group was.

Yuichi looks at Aki and purrs, nuzzling Aki as he sits on the rock and kicks his feet in the water while he holds his tail.

Aki kisses you on the mouth holding you in his arms. "i love Kiyiya" Scar said when they showed up. Blue was looking at his self in the water looking a bit sad. "don't worry Blue" Brooke said showing him self.

Yuichi perks his ears up as he kisses Aki. He looks over at Blue and lowers his head, "Blue looks sad.. I wonder why," he flickers his ears a bit.

"maybe cause every one has someone but him" Aki whispered with a shrug. Blue jumped when Brooke showed himself. "did i scare you i am Brooke a water spirit" Brooke said bowing a bit. "no i am okay" Blue said blinking confused.

• Saga locked this topic