two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"okay" Aki said gently taking your hand. Blue went to the river to look for Brooke. "Brooke" Blue called but no answer Blue then sighed a bit. every one else was inside Aki stood there a moment sad that Brooke was no where to be found. Blue could not see while he was wondering in the dark. he almost fell into the river. "please don't cry.also be care oh sweet one" Brooke said putting him on land. "thanks" Blue said looking sad still. "sorry i did not come when you called i was freeing a fish who got caught under a branch" Brooke explained coming out the water turning solid touching the side of Blue's face. "okay i believe you" Blue said touching his hand.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Yuichi continues walking while holding Aki's hand and then looks around the outside of the cabin before walking inside, looking around, "wow it looks so good," Yuichi wags his tail as he turns into his cat form so he can move around the house easier.

"every get their own room to share with their loved one" Kiyiya said as Scar picked a room and went into it. "come on my love Scar said. Blue came in with Brooke. "can he sleep in here?" Blue asked. "if he does not drip" Scar said Kiyiya smacked Scar in the head. "of course he can" Kiyiya said Blue then took him to a room and went inside closing the door. "two rooms left went to pick one my love" Aki asked you.

Yuichi looks in the rooms and wags his tail a bit as he watches Scar. He perks his ears up as he heard Brooke and Blue come into the cabin as he looks at the remaining rooms. Yuichi looks at Aki and then holds his hand, wagging his tail as he walks into one of the remaining empty rooms.

"alright then lets go to sleep my love" Aki said as he got on the bed it was a big room. with a nice big bed in it. "this is nice isn't it my sweet" Aki said laying down on the bed looking at you.

Yuichi nods his head as he sits on the bed and crawls towards Aki. He sits on Aki's lap and purrs, licking his cheek.

"lay your head down my chest please my love" Aki said purring with you smiling. he was every happy because Blue has someone to love. "sweetie i love you so much" Aki said yawning a bit.

Yuichi leans down and rests his head on Aki's chest, wagging his tail while purring. Yuichi looks at Aki while purring, "I love you too," he purrs heavily and licks Aki's cheek.

Aki kissed you good night then started to close his eyes."night darling" Aki said still purring his tail was swishing around. everyone else was already asleep. in the middle of the night someone got up to pee. they of course went back to bed it did kinda scared Aki. in the morning Kiyiya woke early and started making breakfast.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi wags his tail as he kisses Aki back with a purr as he snuggles up to Aki, "good night," he continues purring and starts to sleep. He sleeps through the whole night until morning, when his nose starts to twitch when smelling something cook.

Scar woke going into the kitchen grabbing Kiyiya by the waist. "good morning Scar" Kiyiya said Scar then let go so he could turn around. Kiyiya kissed Scar on the mouth whispering "my kitten" in his ear. Aki then woke trying not to throw you out the bed. "morning dear" Aki said swishing his tail around.

Yuichi slowly perks his head up as he looks at Aki, wagging his tail a bit, "morning," he purrs and kisses Aki's lips, nuzzling against his chest.

Aki gently pets you on the head. Kissing you back when you kissed him. Blue woke up frantic screaming something about death. Brooke then woke comforting him by holding him close to his chest. "it is okay oh sweet one i am here" Brooke said Blue cuddled his arm crying. "i had a nightmare that everyone was i need to check" Blue said trying to get up. "it is okay we will see in a minute calm down okay" Brooke said calmly Blue stopped freaking out. "we should get up so Blue knows we are not dead" Aki said rubbing your head then picking you up putting you in his lap.

Yuichi purrs and kisses Aki while wagging his tail. He perks his ears up as he heard Blue scream and crawls off the bed. Yuichi looks at Aki and tilts his head, "we just got up from sleeping though," he stretches as he walks out of the bedroom.

"i know but he is freaking out" Aki said walking out the room. Brooke opened the door Blue hugged everyone. "your not dead" Blue said smiling happy to see us all. "no one is dead or going to to die for a long time okay" Kiyiya said putting the food in the plates on the table. "can we eat?" Scar asked sitting. "it will be okay each of us has a person to look after us" Aki said sitting down as well. "yes we can Scar" Kiyiya said nudging Scar. "i am stubborn to die he laughed.

Yuichi tilts his head as he blinks as he watches Blue hug him, flickering his ears a little, "you don't need to be thinking about that.. so just relax okay." He walks towards the dining room and sits down at the table, looking at the plates being served by Kiyiya and wags his tail as he starts eating.

"i will relax thanks guys" Blue said sitting down with Brooke. Everyone was eating Quietly. "why don't we go see Sonja" Aki said then Blue's eyes widened. "yes after breakfast right? Brooke" Blue said looking at him from the side. "yes oh sweet one" Brooke said eating his food the drinking his drink.

Yuichi looks at Blue smile and pats Blue's head, continues eating. He perks his ears up and nods his head, "yes that sounds good," he finishes eating and walks to the sink to wash his plate.

Everyone else washed their plate then headed for Sonja's house she was out side in the garden. Blue ran over and hugged her. "i had a nightmare" Blue said Sonja seemed to understand. "don't worry Blue" Sonja said smiling to see us all. "hello" Kiyiya said with a slight bow. "hello everyone" Sonja said.

Yuichi follows the others to Sonja's house. He wags his tail when he saw her working in her garden and walks up to her as Blue was hugging her, "do you want any help with your garden today?"

"oh yes please" Sonja said smiling at you. "how are you?i will help too" Aki asked Sonja."i am okay and thanks boys" Sonja said going inside to get some drinks. Kiyiya started helping while aki was picking things putting them in the basket. "i did miss you boys last night but i was glad you where not here a man was looking for furries" Sonja said coming out with drinks for everyone.

Yuichi wags his tail as he nods his head with a smile as he starts to look around the garden to see if anything was ready to be harvest as Sonja went inside. He perks his ears up and tilts his head to the side, "why was he looking for those," he flickers his ears a bit confusingly.

"he said that all furries must go to this prison because they are nonhuman but i would let them take you boys" Sonja said sad then she looked up into the town seeing a fox boy with ropes on his arms. "Sonja we have to save the furries" Aki said his eyes wide. "it is to dangerous for you and yuichi to be out here" Kiyiya said grabbing both of us. "he put a force field on our cabin you two wont be in danger there" Scar said following Kiyiya. "go save that young fox boy Scar" Kiyiya said putting us in the cabin as scar ran off putting the fox with us. "come on my love lets go get those like us back" Scar said smiling. "we will be back don't leave take care of the fox" Kiyiya said closing the door.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi growls a little and shakes his head, "stupid human.. he is the one that should be going to prison for not being accepting to all races." He perks his head up as he saw the fox, "we got to help him," he looks at Kiyiya as he was grabbed and places his hands on the force field and lowers his ears as Kiyiya and Scar left. Yuichi perks his ears as he watches Kiyiya and Scar return with the fox boy.

"we need to wrap the foxes wounds" Aki said also looking sad then going to get the bandages. "they left us here so we would not get hurt but what about them" Aki said now crying he love each and everyone of them even Scar who was mean at times. the clouds started to rumbled it was getting dark. Aki brought the bandages and bowl with water in it.

Kiyiya looked seeing the clouds. "Scar,Aki is crying" Kiyiya said Scar stopped looking up. "we have to hurry" Scar said the clouds came together with a crash. the lighting electrocuted the power box to the prison. they went inside taking out the guards. when they got to the prisoners a man had a cat boy who looked like Aki but a bit smaller in his arms a knife in his hand the boys hands were tied. "Scar kill him if you must" Kiyiya said freeing the other furries. Scar took the guy out then untied a couple of other nekos as well. "come on lets go" Scar said but then he seen a baby neko so he picked it up.

• Saga locked this topic