two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Yuichi looks at Aki and flickers his ears a bit as he heard a huge commotion going on at Sonja's house, "... I will go on ahead to see what is going on, you can follow me," he nuzzles against Aki before running over to Sonja's house.

Yuichi blinks as he watches what Scar was doing to Kiyiya, running over, "Scar what are you doing," he jumps up on Scar's back, "stop making enemies.. it is easier to make friends than enemies," he nibbles on Scar's ear in a non hurting way.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Aki did follow you after he nuzzled you back a bit. "get off Yuichi" Scar said kiyiya was trying to close his eyes but it was not working. "aki please get them away from me i don't want to hurt any one" kiyiya asked tears still streaming out his eye. "you two get off him please" Aki asked kindly Scar growled. "if you don't stop hurting him i will never forgive you" Aki said which made Scar get up off kiyiya. "Aki help me" kiyiya Said trying to hold his eye closed. "what do you need?" Aki asked kiyiya looked at him. "i place to let my power out with out hurting anyone" kiyiya said.

"I am not getting off before you stop acting like a little kid. You are older than all three of us.. now act your age," Yuichi growls and perks his ears up as he looks at Aki, watching Kiyiya as he sits on Scar's back. Yuichi shakes his head slowly, "why is everyone fighting anyway...," he sighs and lays on Scar's back even if he was being a bit of a bully.

"i was mad because you two where not speaking to each other because he saved that wolf" Scar said with a growl. "yuichi i am going to take him the forest okay" Aki said taking him into the forest when they where deep enough he let go of his eye which shined bright. "run Aki or you will get killed" kiyiya said as the light increased even more. Aki ran back to sonja's feeling guilty for living him there.

Yuichi shakes his head, "it isn't Kiyiya's fault, don't just assume things without understanding the full situation." Yuichi looks at Aki and nods his head slowly as he jumps off of Scar's back, lowering his ears and perks his ears up as he heard his stomach growl since he didn't eat yet. Yuichi jumps inside the house and goes under the couch to get his bag, transforming back into his human form and goes to the dining room to eat breakfast.

Aki was in the in the doorway panting. he then looked back seeing the purple light engulfing the whole woods. Aki's stomach started to growl. "i know nothing about kiyiya.none of us do" Sonja said sadly. Aki then seen it getting closer to surrounding kiyiya and knew what Sonja meant. "aki don't worry i will be fine when this is done" kiyiya said in Aki's mind. the light finished with a loud groan form kiyiya. Aki did not know what to do now stay here leaving kiyiya in the woods or go get him possibly get in trouble.

Yuichi continues eating and blinks as he watches the purple light, tilting his head a bit and wondered what was happening. He finishes and hiccups as he looks at Aki, "what is going on with Kiyiya? Does he need our help or something," he puts the dishes in the sink and washes them.

"he told me in my mind he would be fine but i still don't want to leave him in the woods alone" Aki said behind him kiyiya stumbling toward the house. "thanks Aki i really did not want to hurt anyone" kiyiya said almost falling his shirt was totally gone so was his pants. Scar caught him looking at him with a sad face. "i am sorry kiyiya..." Scar tried to say but he put a finger over his lips. "you wont be when show you my eye" kiyiya said lifting his bangs to show a symbol in his eye.

Yuichi looks towards the forest with a sigh, rubbing the back of his head, "well..I suppose he would know best since he knows what he has." He perks his ears as he saw Kiyiya in the doorway, watching Scar and swishes his tail, glad to see a bond slowly growing. Yuichi walks over to see Kiyiya's eye and tilts his head, "that's it? Your afraid of what we would think of that," he looks at Kiyiya confusingly.

"yes that is where my magic is" kiyiya said Scar scuffed. "that is not scary silly" Scar said taking him inside."i hope everything is okay now" Blue said Sonja then smiled a bit. feeling a bit happy she went to cook diner since it was almost time for bed.

Yuichi tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears confusingly and shakes his head, "still.. that isn't scary." He looks over at Aki and stands by him while wagging his tail as he watches Sonja go into the kitchen, probably going to make dinner as he goes to sit on the couch.

Scar put Kiyiya on the couch then licked his cheek. "everyone get washed up diner is almost ready" Sonja said Blue brought down a big bowl so everyone could wash up. "i will do it blue" Scar said taking a rag out wiping the dirt off of Kiyiya's face. Aki was sitting on the ground his tail swishing around. everyone was smiling now Kiyiya looked up at Scar confused. "i am confused you try to kill me now you are taking care of me" Kiyiya Said Scar just moved his hair wiping the dry blood away. "i realized you are not how i thought you where.you do love us" Scar said Kiyiya smiled a bit.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi watches Scar and how he was with Kiyiya, wagging his tail a bit to know he helped straighten him out. He looks at the bowl and tilts his head a bit, watching Scar wiping of Kiyiya as he washes off his hands.

"i do love you guys.i have always been alone and the other wolfs hated me for my powers"Kiyiya said looking into the bowl of water. Aki got up then gently ruffling Kiyiya's hair then washed his hands. "guys diner is done i want everyone to eat even if its just a bit" Sonja said setting the plates but this time with a smile she had all of them back. "can i tell you all something?" Kiyiya said Blue went to the table and sat down."sure" Aki,scar,blue and Sonja said together.

Yuichi puts his hands through his hair and leans down a bit so he wouldn't get his shirt wet. He stands up and walks to the kitchen to get a paper towel to dry his hands, walking back into he living room. Yuichi wondered what Kiyiya was going to say and nods his head, "sure.. what do you want to ask?"

"i have nothing to ask yuichi i wanted to tell all of you this when Aki was young i was a bit older then him. he was wondering in the woods when blaze cut Aki's stomach with his claws. i was in a bush i saw everything but i could not move i was stuck in brambles. after Blaze left i cut up my whole body to get out of the brambles. i picked Aki up then took him to my cave because he was knocked out. i then sewed up the wound the best i could. that was the first time i had ever had someone to talk to. it took him a week to wake up so i took care of him.Aki helped me figure out how to control my power so that is why when i seen him again i quickly stopped struggling" Kiyiya said looking down the whole time. Everyone was silent when he spoke but after scar said "wow that was a long story".

Yuichi didn't really understand Kiyiya's story so he just nods his head slowly as he sits down at the table for dinner, thinking. He looks over at Aki and rubs his chin, wondering if he forgot Kiyiya since he seemed confuse by Kiyiya's story as well.

"well thanks Kiyiya but why di feel the need to tell us that" Aki asked Kiyiya looked a bit sad. "i knew you would never remember me but i shared that story because i thought you wondered how i knew that blaze hurt you"Kiyiya said trying to stand Scar had to catch him."you can fed him over there if you want scar" Sonja said Scar came and got some food for him and Kiyiya.Aki sat down at the table as Sonja poured drinks for everyone.

Yuichi flickers his ears as he heard Sonja, Aki and Blue come into the kitchen. He was still thinking, rubbing the back of his head as he watches Sonja pour the drinks. Yuichi wags his tail and grabs his cup, sitting back within the chair and rubs his chin a bit while holding his tail with his other hand.

everyone ate then Kiyiya went to sleep on the couch Scar was asleep on the floor beside him. Sonja already went to bed then Blue went to bed in the spare room. Aki looked at you. "want to go to bed?" Aki asked you.

Yuichi finishes eating and purrs as he watches everyone go to bed. Yuichi looks at Aki and nods his head with a yawn, "okay, I am ready for bed."

Aki takes your hand gently then kissed you. "where are going to sleep my love" Aki asked kindly looking into your eyes. he yawned a bit but he smiled at you.

Yuichi looks at Aki and flickers his ears a bit, shrugging his shoulders, "I am not sure.. where do you want to sleep," he tilts his head to the side, stretching out his arms with a yawn and rubs his eyes.

"we could sleep with blue" Aki said his eyes shutting slightly. "i am so tired now it was a trying day right my love" Aki said.

Yuichi nods his head and turns into his cat form, going upstairs. He goes into Blue's room and jumps on his bed, curling up with a purr.

• Saga locked this topic