two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

this small lost kitten was wondering through the woods alone.he was small but he was in fact a teenage boy. right now he was stuck in cat form unable to change into his humanoid cat person form. his fur was multi-colored although in his humanoid cat form he had blond hair and light blue eyes this cats eyes never changed. the cat stopped when he heard a noise.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

aki

hc:blond

ec: light blue

290vout.jpg

Yuichi

Hair Color: Tan

Eye Color: Purple

original.jpg

--------------------

Meowing was coming from the distance. A tan cat was ontop of a tree, glaring down at a dog that was barking at him. He hisses as he climbs up the tree more and lets himself hang from the tree branch. Letting out a soft whimper since now he really couldn't get down and sighs, watching the dog walk away in a sign of defeat, closing his eyes in hoping someone would come to the rescue

the calico cat heard the other cat and ran in that direction. when he got there to see the other like that he some how changed into his humanoid form. "i will get you kitty" he said softly climbing the tree. he gently picked the hanging kitty up then climbing back down setting the neko down before changing back.

The tan cat was fast asleep but his ears flicker, hearing a rustle sound coming from a distance. As he was opening his eyes, he perks up his ears as felt he was in somebody's arms. He licks his paw once he was set down and flicker his ears, tilting his head to the side when the human suddenly disappeared but seeing another cat right in front of him.

mew he said smiling at the other cat. then came closer to the other with wondering eyes. his tail flicked back and forth he really wanted to see if the other neko was alright. mew he said again trying to not get to close just encase the other was mad.

He perks up his ears as he watches the other cat looking at him, flickering his ears a bit. He leans forward slightly and starts sniffing the other cat's face, letting out a soft mew and flicks his tail, starting to walk towards the river.

he followed him the river sniffing the water like what it is this. he then looked to the other neko as to say do you know. the calico lost his balance falling in the water he the turned into a human boy who smiled at the other. "i am okay" he said then looked up. "oh yeah i am aki" he said smiling.

He looks in back, seeing the other cat was still following him as approaching the river. He stands on the edge and licks the water, licking his lips and jumps back as he got splashed with water. The cat shakes with a pout, perking up his ears as he saw a familiar face from before. Slowly leaning forward and sniffs Aki's finger, "so.. your a human too?" Turning into his humanoid form and gets up from the ground, walking behind the rock to get his clothes on.

"i am. do you have a name" aki said blushing a bit as he looked at you. aki then stood up water dripping off him all the clothes he was wearing where now wet he got out the river and started taking off his shirt.

Yuichi slowly pokes his head out and comes out after fully dressed, "of course I have a name, it's Yuichi." He watches Aki getting out of the river and rests his chin on his knees, watching the other.

"i feel like a big klutz.so your name is yuichi nice" aki said as he started to undo his pants. "wet blue jeans actually hurt" aki whispered to himself. the water dripped from his hair making it almost impossible for him to see. aki felt happy though he had never seen another neko or creature.

Yuichi nods his head as he tilts his head, flickering his ear as he continues watching the other. He rubs his chin with a yawn, "if you to dry off, lay over there on that rock, it has a good sun spot that will warm you up and dry your clothes."

"yeah thanks yuichi" aki said also taking off his underwear putting it on the rock. "i am tired and hungry" aki said sitting in the grass. he smiled at you as his ears also tail came out of his body. aki started flicking his tail happily. "we are friends right yuichi" aki asked.

Yuichi nods his head as he looks around, rubbing the back of his head and gives Aki a bit of privacy. He perks his ears up and looks at Aki, "well.. once your clothes dry, we can go into town and get something to eat." Looking at Aki, Yuichi slowly nods his head, "I suppose we can, but we don't really know each other too well," he rests his chin on his palm.

"sure"aki said laying back in the grass. "oh yeah well for now we can get to know each other but i guess there is not that much to know about me i am boring" aki said turning his head away from you. it was good thing it was a warm day aki's clothes dried pretty fast even aki him self was dry.

Yuichi tilts his head a bit and blinks a little, shaking his head, "well.. I won't really know unless you tell me, I seriously doubt your boring really." He stands up and looks at Aki, "are you ready to go, the place I know there is a nice elderly woman that actually gives me real food when I go, not the disgusting cat food."

"ooh sounds good and i am ready" aki said putting on his clothes quickly then turning into a cat running around. of course he did not know where they were to go so he circled you. he then tripped and fell tumbling down a great big hill. at the end he just laid their unconscious.

Yuichi nods his head as he walks along the path he always went. He looks at Aki as he was following him and perks his ears up, turning his head as he watches Aki fall down a hill. Yuichi gasps a bit and then turns into his cat form, running down the hill and looks at Aki unconscious, slightly nudging him, "hey.. wake up," he paws at Aki's nose.

his eyes move a bit but he did not wake up right way. when he did aki looked at you. mew aki said trying to stand up wobbly he just laid down. aki looked fine and he was he just felt a little dizzy. he licked your cheek to show you that he was okay.

Yuichi curls up near Aki, waiting for him to wake up and lowers his ear a little with a soft whimper. He perks his ears up as he looked at Aki, seeing he had a hard time standing. He curls up closer to Aki and looks around the area, seeing they were close to the woman's house but waits but Aki until he was ready to move. Yuichi flickers his ears a bit and sniffs Aki, nuzzling him with a purr.

aki can finally stand up properly. he shows you by walking around in circle.aki also nuzzles you as if too say thanks. he was so happy that he forgot about being hurt. mew mew he really was hungry now.

Yuichi watches Aki and wags his tail slightly but then looks at Aki with a purr. He perks his ears up as he could hear Aki's stomach growl and smiles, "we can get there faster if we are humans, unless you can't turn back because your so hungry? I can get like that too sometimes."

looks at you with sad face because truth be told he did not know i changed. mew mew he was trying to say that fact. he was still happy for you being with him. aki looked around still wanting food. "aww man i dont know how i changed the two times i did" aki thought to him self.

Yuichi watches Aki and tilts his head with a sigh as he turns back to his human form. He gets dress and picks up Aki, putting him into his shirt so he can peek out of his collar. He holds the bottom to where Aki's feet where so he didn't fall through his shirt and continues walking to the direction of the woman's house.

• Saga locked this topic