two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"i thought you did" Aki said looking at you. he was a bit confused as he still held you in his lap. "i guess i could just put my finger inside to make sure it is all out" Aki said more as a question. nothing seemed to be happening downstairs at all. which was weird because they are normally lively people.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Yuichi nods his head while blushing, "yeah that should work since you have longer fingers than me," he bends over the tub and looks at Aki. "Make sure to go easy.. or I will get horny again," Yuichi blushes a little.

"okay" Aki said gently putting one finger inside you then pulling it out a bit doing that a couple of times. "there you go babe. by the way i am always horny when i am with you" Aki said blushing a bit looking away then he washed his hand in the bath tube. he put his head on your back. "i am so glad i saved you dear" Aki said kinda muffled.

Yuichi shivers a little and wags his tail as he felt Aki's finger. He perks his ears up and blushes bright red with a soft smile. Yuichi could feel Aki's hair on his back and flickers his ears, nodding his head, "I am glad you save me as well."

"i love you so much" Aki said gently crying a bit on your back. he was now holding you gently from behind. "i have so many good and bad memories with you and everyone in this house you know" Aki said softly.

Yuichi smiles, "I love you too," he perks his ears up as he looks over his shoulder, flickering his ears as he watches Aki cry. He tilts his head to the side, "but why are you crying," he swishes his tail side to side.

"because i am so happy" Aki said looking at you. "also i wonder do you want kits?" Aki asked looking down. "i know it is a stupid question" Aki said about to get up but he stopped thinking for a moment. then he got up and put you pants back on with a sigh.

Yuichi nods his head with a smile, "well I am glad you are happy, I am happy too," he wags his tail. He tilts his head to the side, "kits? Why do you ask," he flickers his ears confusingly. Yuichi watches as his pants were getting put back on and tilts his head, "is everything okay..? You seem upset about something."

"i am fine it is just i wondered that for awhile because if kiyiya and scar have kits they will be neko wolf or they might not be able to have any but i know i will give you my heart,soul and body" Aki said holding your hand. "like i said it was stupid" Aki said picking you up when he stood up.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi rubs the back of his head and smiles a little, "well try not to worry about it too much now, the time will come so don't worry," he licks Aki's cheek as he was getting picked up and purrs softly.

Aki then took you downstairs where Kiyiya was cooking diner for later. "big brother Sonja took Ivory in her house" Aoi said looking confused. "Aoi" Ivory said coming out of Sonja's house he was now wearing real clothes. "did she make those for you?" Aoi asked picking him up. "do all of you want to make more memories?" Sonja asked us.

Yuichi looks at Aoi and tilts his head, rubbing his chin, "hm.. well Ivory doesn't really have clothes, maybe she is giving him some since he really can't be walking around naked, even if it just around us, he might get cold." He perks his ears up as he saw Ivory and Sonja, wagging his tail and tilts his head, "are you going to take more pictures?"

"yes if you boys want to we can go a festival this evening and i would like to take more pictures" Sonja said with a smile. everyone was chattering about happily. "we want to go please" Aoi and Ivory said with big grins. "we do too" Blue and Brooke said. "can we go as well" Scar and Kiyiya said. "i want to go if my love wants to go" Aki said looking at you.

Yuichi looks at Sonja and tilts his head, never really been to a festival at least in his human form. He looks at Aki and wags his tail, nodding his head, "okay I want to go to," he wraps his tail around Aki's wrist.

"i made something for everyone" Sonja said going back in the house. Aki gently put you down. everyone followed her into the house she had a bunch of kimonos laid out on the bed. "i have one for each of you and they where make special for each of you" Sonja said looking happy and sad.

Yuichi tilts his head as he wondered what she made as he got places down on the ground. He follows Sonja along with the others and looks at the kimonos, tilting his head, "we are going to wear those?" Yuichi looks up at Sonja and tilts his head, wondering why she was sad. "Why are you sad? Your coming too right," he wags his tail.

"of course i am coming and i hope you wear it you don't have to you" Sonja said. "i wanna wear mine" Aoi and Ivory said. "i have never wore one" Blue said. "i have never wore clothes before" Brooke said. "i will wear it for the evening Mrs.Sonja" Kiyiya said. "i am not sure i wanna" Scar said with a awkward face. "i will wear mine because it will be fun"Aki said looking at you as she passed out the kimonos.

Yuichi laughs at all the comments on the others wearing kimonos. He nods his head as he grabs a hold of the kimono, "I will wear one as well," he wags his tail. He looks at Scar with a pout, "it is only for a day.. I am sure you can manage a day wearing a kimono, don't be a big baby," he sticks his tongue out as he looks at the kimono and tilts his head, "how do you put it on?"

Sonja then helped every one put on their kimono."i will wear it" Scar said as he put it on and Sonja helped him. Aki looked so cute in his kimono. "i am cute" Aoi said happily and jumping with Ivory.

Yuichi wags his tail and nods his head as he lets Sonja help him get into the kimono. He flaps his arms a bit and wags his tail, "these are so comfy," he purrs softly and looks down at the kimono, "what do they have at festivals," he tilts his head a bit.

"eat,play games and watch fireworks" Sonja said with a smile. "sounds like fun" Aoi said cuddling Ivory. "when do we leave?" Aki asked kindly. "soon when the sun goes down lets eat first" Sonja said

Yuichi wags his tail while purring, "it sounds like fun, it makes me not want to leave," he sticks his tongue out. "Are we going to eat there or here," he tilts his head to the side while flickering his ears.

"i will buy us food there" Sonja said as everyone went out side to see it was in fact dark out. "can we go now?" Aoi asked jumping up and down. "hold on i have something that will make this 100 percent better" Kiyiya said a purple light went around everyone giving them sandals and the ones with long hair buns.

Yuichi nods his head as he wags his tail as he looks out the window. He tilts his head, wondering what else Sonja had to go with the kimonos. He tilts his head as he looks at the sandals and puts them slowly on his feet.

"lets go every one" Sonja said everyone started to follow her. Aki gently picked you up in his arms. "this is gonna be fun" Aoi said to Ivory. "i hope said" Ivory said looking around down below the lanterns lit up the towns streets. Sonja had brought her camera to take pictures so she stopped before us taking a picture of me holding you and everyone looking amazed.

• Saga locked this topic