two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Aki did what he always does runs into a situation without think. "Aki no!" Scar screamed but aki was gone he saw 4 grey wolfs attacking the black wolf he knew to be Kiyiya. "hey stop leave him alone" Aki said the wolfs laughed. "if he is a alpha like he says why does he need help from a cat" the big grey wolf said as he nodded. one of the other wolf pounced in Aki's direction but Kiyiya jumped in the way with a loud yelp he fell to the ground and the other grey wolf jumped back. Aki started to cry the storm clouds started to roll in with rain pouring down. "no!" Aki screamed everything he seemed to touch broke and or died.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Yuichi perks his ears up and looks up as he notice it was suddenly starting to rain. He flickers his ears as he heard a scream and starts running towards the source of the scream. He blinks as he notices Aki with a group of wolves and another wolf on the ground. Yuichi runs over and looks at Aki, "Aki what are you doing here? It is dangerous," he looks a Kiyaya on the ground and looks at Aki, "go get some help.. I will stay here to give you some time so they don't follow you."

aki shook his head no all the sudden the rain made Kiyiya glow he then stood up. "i wont let you hurt the calico again" Kiyiya said using his claws to throw rocks which hit them. "ummm...?" Aki said shocked. "i still need help tho Aki" Kiyiya said Aki then picked him up on his back. "lets go yuichi sorry i scared you" Aki said running back to Sonja's house.

Yuichi looks at Aki and looks to the side with a growl, couldn't believe how Aki had a lack of listening to him. He looks to the side and just walks back to Sonja's house without another word. Once back to the house, Yuichi puts his clothes in his bag he had and walks into the kitchen, jumping ontop of the fridge and curls up.

Aki gave Kiyiya to Sonja then went to where you are at. "i get it your mad but i knew he would heal some if the rain touched him. i am sorry i am a knuckle head and run to the danger. you can be mad if you want i will leave you be" Aki said then turned into a cat running off then hiding under the couch.Sonja wrapped all of Kiyiya's wounds. "it is good thing you saved him Aki he was badly hurt" Sonja said but Aki stayed hidden. "he is only mad because he loves you and wants you to be safe Aki but your special you saved me when i really needed it. my heart was cold and broken but you fixed it so i will be your friend" Kiyiya said pushing the couch skirt up. "he is mad because i am stupid" Aki said crying but this time there was no storm it made it sunnier." and that's okay because i am ok with him being mad at me as love as he knows i still love him no matter what" Aki said wiping his tears away with his own paw.

Yuichi mumbles a bit against his paw and stretches out his paws, letting them hang from the top of the fridge as he curls up, closing his eyes and starts to fall asleep since there was nothing else for him to do and that he didn't really feel like turning into his human form right now.

Aki feel asleep under the couch. scar was in the room with Kiyiya. Blue was sleeping on the couch with aki underneath. aki then got up before the sun came out he went out and sat on the hill watching the sun raise. no one woke for hours he just sat there.

Yuichi was fast asleep on the fridge until he slowly opens his eyes, flickering his ears as the sun was starting to shine in his face. He stretches and jumps down on the counter to get to the floor, letting out a yawn as he walks over to the living room. Yuichi jumps up on the window sill to watch the birds.

Aki was still in cat form. Blue then woke up with a yawn then sat up. then Kiyiya ran down the stairs laying on the porch. Sonja then came down stairs. "morning Yuichi, Blue and aki" Sonja said the scar woke to go and lay with Kiyiya.

Yuichi perks up his ears as he walks to the stairs, "do you need any help with breakfast," he tilts his head to the side and moves to the side so Sonja can get down the stairs.

"no thanks i am making a special breakfast" sonja said going straight into the kitchen. "the air still feels very tense" blue said getting up. Aki was still just sitting there on the hill.

"Okay...," Yuichi looks to the side and lowers his ears slowly as he walks to the window, jumping outside and lays under the tree.

"yuichi, Aki umm yuichi are you mad at Aki" Blue asked Scar looked up with shock "don't ask him that cant you see" Scar said standing up. Blue looked at both of them.

Yuichi tilts his head and flickers his ears, shaking his head, "I am not mad.. I just wish Aki would listen to me more and not do such dangerous things without thinking.."

"okay but maybe its hard for him" Blue said Aki finally moved looking into the sky turning into a human kinda sliding down a bit. "i cant help it when someone is in trouble" Aki said his blonde hair covering his eyes.

Yuichi tilts his head and sighs as he looks to the side, shaking his head. "But still... it was very dangerous.. I know he wanted to help," he curls up under the tree before getting up and walks to the window, jumping back inside the house.

"you cant be upset with him forever he loves you" Blue said going into Aki petting his head. Scar shook his head like seriously. then Kiyiya got up and went to lay next to Aki. "Aki my friend are you okay?" Kiyiya asked Aki only nodded holding back tears.

"I told you.. I am not upset," Yuichi growls a little as he was sitting on the window sill before he jumps into the house. He had his ears lowered as he goes under the couch before anyone knew he was there and hides so no one will find him.

"yeah your not upset" Blue said Aki stood up. "look blue even if he is upset it is fine maybe everyone needs to take a walk" Aki said his hair still in his face. "breakfast is ready guys" Sonja said in the door way Kiyiya turned human Scar did as well. "blue you should have left Yuichi alone he is not like Aki" Scar said walking into the house. "Scar i don't know if you know this but we are all here because in some small way aki saved us" Blue said trying to get Aki to come inside. "yeah but he keeps going toward danger making everyone worry" Scar almost screamed. "Aki does not know it is wrong because he has always been alone" Blue said Aki slightly shook his head now walking down the hill. "Aki aren't you hungry?" Sonja asked as he walked off in the woods.

he had found the place where he met you. Aki looked up at the tree and had the flash back of you there.then he went to the lake where he fell in and saw you dress more flash backs there. so he decided to just sit by the water on a rock. "i know it was dangerous but Kiyiya was in trouble i guess that is still not a good reason but to tell you the truth it seemed to happen so fast" Aki said to himself looking at his own reflection. "is Yuichi mad at you?" a voice asked Aki shook his head no.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi snuggles up under the couch, not really sleeping just laying there. He was facing the other way so no one would know he was under the couch. He stares in space and rests his head on his paw, rubbing his face against his paw and covers his face to hide himself a bit more. He really wishes he wasn't going pestered about being upset, he just wanted to be left alone for a while to think things over and a little peace and quiet.

"lets eat guys" Sonja said putting the plates down. but she looked down at the plates a bit sad. thinking it would be really sad if Aki did die everyone would be super sad. Everyone else sat down to eat Kiyiya did not come to the table. "this is Kiyiya's fault" if he had not changed in front of Aki then he would never had tried to save him" Scar said with a growl. "you are right scar that was stupid of me" kiyiya said in his human form head down. "no it is not Scar you went into his territory" Blue said shouting a crossed the table. "stop it no one is to blame just be quiet what we need is peace and quiet that is why Aki went to the forest" Sonja said slamming her hands on the table.

"who are you?" Aki asked the voice he heard. "i am a water spirit you may call me Brooke" the voice said then all the sudden he could see a drippy see through boy with long hair. that was also see through and dripping. "my name is Aki" Aki said as a tear fell into the lake. "why does no one ask me to help i could" Brooke said jumping in the water. "how can you help me stop running in to dangerous situations" Aki asked confused. "i can hold you in place so you cant run i am very helpful" Brooke said Aki looked at him.

Within a couple of minutes for himself, Yuichi stretches out his legs and gets out from under the couch. He sniffs out that dinner was ready and perks his ears up since he didn't see Aki at the table. He tilts his head to the side and sniffs the air, catching Aki's scent but was far away.

Yuichi figured he would go to where he first met Aki to see if he was there. He runs towards the forest, catching a better whiff of Aki's scent and perks his ears as he saw Aki, tilting his head and wondered who Aki was talking to as he watches from a distance.

"hello Yuichi" Brooke said Aki then looked up tears in his eyes. he did not say a word just stood up. " could ask you both a question?" Aki said bangs covering his face. "yes" Brooke said looking at you. "do you think it would be better if i had a spell on me to stay away from danger" Aki asked trying to make you happy. "then i could promise that i would never be in danger" Aki said looking upward more his bangs moved from one eye his eye was puffy and red.

back at Sonja's kiyiya was sitting on the porch when they all finished eating diner. "i have had it with being nice.me or some i love gets hurt" Scar pounce on kiyiya who was human biting at him. "stop scar please i cant change with you on me it is not a fair fight" kiyiya moving his head so he would not get bite. "it not supposed to be a fair fight" Scar said growling. "please stop i dont want to hurt you scar" kiyiya said as Scar bite into his shoulder a purple light came out the eye that was covered. "Scar stop!" Sonja yelled.

Yuichi perks his ears up as he got discovered and comes out from behind the tree. He looks at Aki, seeing he was crying and lowers his ears, couldn't help to think it was his fault Aki was sad. Yuichi blinks and shakes his head, "you.. just need to be more careful and think about your actions before doing them..," he looks to the side with ears lowered.

Yuichi perks his ears up as he heard Sonja scream from a distance, wondering what was happening.

"should i say here while you see then" Aki asked looking at you with a slight smile. "sounds like one furry bite another" Brooke said Aki's eyes widened but he remembered that he could not run to danger. Aki wiped his tears away a little bit happy you came to see where he went.

Scar was ripping kiyiya's shoulder so he was crying loudly. "ahh! please Scar i would have never hurt Aki" kiyiya said streams of tears running down his face. "i don't care anymore i hate you and Aki" Scar said that increased the purple light. "that's not true he helped you when the guy tried to kill you" kiyiya said Scar stop biting in to remember. "fine but i still hate you kiyiya" Scar said looking like he was going for kiyiya's throat. "scar don't ,i don't want to hurt anyone your going to leave me no choice" kiyiya said struggling.

• Saga locked this topic