two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Yuichi walks out of the kitchen and then walks into Blue's room that he was in since that is where he transformed into his cat form so his clothes would be there. Yuichi goes into the room and transforms back, putting on his clothes and then walks to the kitchen once again.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

diner was done and aki set the plates. "time to eat everyone" sonja said blue was sitting in the living room so it was not hard for him to just get up. Scar did not want to wake up he knew he would just be grummpy. aki put food in everyones plate then sat down and waited.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi watches Aki set up the plates and put food on the plates. He flickers his ears since he saw Aki, Blue and Sonja, but not Scar. He lowers his ears and wondered if Scar was still mad as he sits down at the table.

they ate without scar who woke up later and ate by himself. blue went to sleep in the room she put him in. Aki tried to go in there as well. "aki not right now i have to get him to sleep first okay then you and yuichi can lay with him okay" Sonja said closing the door. aki could hear her reading to him from a old book.

After dinner, Yuichi goes to the bathroom to freshen up before bed. He flickers his ears as he watches Scar eating by himself, sighing and follows Aki. Yuichi tilts his head as he looks at Aki, "..are you ready for bed," he tilts his head to the side.

"we have to wait till blue goes to sleep" Aki said just than she opened the door. "try to be quiet has you can please" Sonja said Aki started sneaking in there then jumped on the bed next to blue in his cat form.

Yuichi tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears confusingly wondering why Aki wanted to wait for Blue. He watches Aki go on the bed with Blue and closes the door, walking downstairs and goes on the couch, curling up as he turns into his cat form, hiding under his clothing.

Aki noticed you did not come and get in bed with blue so he went down stairs. he jumped on the couch he was confused he thought all of you guys where going to sleep with blue. he looked at you then at the stairs wondering what he should do. he then seen scar go into the room with blue so aki nuzzled himself under your clothes to get closer to you.

Yuichi was sleeping for a couple of minute and perks his ears up, looking towards Aki and rests back down on the couch, starting to close eyes again and falls back asleep.

that morning blue was up bright and early sitting on the hill his blue hair made him look like a flower. Aki woke up looking out the window trying not to wake you up. it was so bright outside

Yuichi flickers his ears a bit and curls up, hiding within his shirt while he continue sleeping. He was facing the other way so the sun was not shining in his face as he was trying to sleep.

Aki was swaying back and forth looking.then jumped down off the couch trying to be quiet. he then changed into a human going outside with blue sitting with him. "hello aki" blue said.

Yuichi flickers his ears and yawns, waking up and gets out from under his shirt. He stretches and jumps down from the couch, walking to the kitchen to get a drink of water.

"hello blue you feel okay" Aki said his tail flicking. "yes i am fine thanks" blue said as Sonja came down stairs."morning yuichi.it would seem Scar has ran off" Sonja said.

Yuichi flickers his ears and licks his lips after drinking the water, tilting his head, "but.. why did he do something like that?"

"he probably thought we where all mad at him" Sonja said aki lays downs. blue got up seeing Scar down below being chased by a wolf. "Sonja" blue said.

Yuichi sighs and shakes his head with a pout, "now that is just being a big baby." He perks his ears up as he listens to Aki calling Sonja and goes out the window to see what was going on.

"what is it blue" sonja said coming outside. "scar is getting chased by a wolf" blue said as aki got up and started running toward where scar was. "aki go away this wolf will eat you "scar said as aki grabbed the wolf in his human form. "scar you can be mad at me but to me you are family" aki said the wolf all the sudden stopped struggling and changed into a teenager like aki and yuichi.

Yuichi perks his ears up as he watches Scar getting chased by a wolf and jumps out the window. He gasps as he watches Aki run to the wolf, "Aki? What are you doing?! Your going to get hurt again," he lowers his ears as he watches the wolf turn into a human, stepping back a bit and hides behind Sonja's legs.

"he is boy" Sonja said as the boy looked up at aki his long bangs covered one eye. "your hurting could you please get off i wont attack him even though he came onto my Territory" the wolf boy said aki got off him. the boy stood up there where scars all over his chest. he also barley had any clothes on.

Yuichi watches from a distance and then comes out from behind Sonja's legs, tilting his head to the side as he slowly walks over where Blue was to get a better look at the wolf kid. He looks back at Sonja and sits next to Blue as he looks at Scar, "what even happened," he flickers his ears a bit.

"i guess i went into his territory" Scar said staring at the boy. he had his head shaved on one side. his hair color was a dark purple he turned into a black wolf. the scars on his chest made aki a bit sad because knew another creature had done that to him. Aki was also sad because the boy had no clothes on. "i am sorry if i hurt you i did not want you to hurt scar" Aki said the wolf looked at him."i wont hurt him calico" the wolf said Aki looked shocked. "my name is aki what is yours?" aki asked wondering how he knew he was a calico cat. "my name is Kiyiya which means howling wolf" the wolf said. "aki means autumn" blue said.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi flickers his ears as he looks at Scar and then looks at the other male, "he said you were.. but why were you there in the first place." He slowly approaches the wolf to get a better look at him, flickering his ears curiously as he looks up, noticing the scars. Yuichi was not yet ready to turn back into his human form so he goes to the river side for some alone time.

"well i need alone time" Scar said Kiyiya turned his head when he heard a howl in the distance. "i have to go i will be back" Kiyiya said running off in wolf form. "can we keep the wolf" Scar said Sonja shook her head. "come on blue lets go on a walk me you and Aki. Yuichi looks like he needs time alone. "i will wait for the wolf i mean Kiyiya" Scar said when a loud yipping sound started happening. it was two wolfs fighting but the yipping got worse.

Yuichi sits on the rock near the water, watching the waves and the little fish swimming in the water. He rubs his face within his paw and lets out a yawn, stretching out his paws and turns on his back, letting the sun shine on his belly. Yuichi lets out a purr as the sun felt nice on him and sits up, going closer to the water to get a better view of the fishes.

• Saga locked this topic