two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

"silly boy" Aki said. "he really was hungry" Scar said. "yeah well he was alone longer then Aki and we don't know what happened to him" Kiyiya said. "don't worry Aoi you will never go hungry" Blue said hugging Aoi who now was blowing on the pork bun before eating it. "Kiyiya knows how to cook as well and your brother is learning" Brooke said Aoi looked happy as he nibbled on the pork bun. Scar went and got the foam plates we could eat as well. "Aoi want to take a picture" Sonja said handing the wooden bowl to Aki. Scar came back before Sonja did she brought out a camera setting on the post. it took a perfect picture. Kiyiya was holding Scar, blue was snuggling Brooke and Aoi while Aki was gently grabbing your hand almost dropping the bowl, and sonja sat down next to Aoi petting his head with the pork bun in his mouth.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Yuichi watches Aoi eat and smiles softly as he slowly flickers his ears while looking at Aki, smiling and leans forward and licks Aki's cheek while purring. "Well.. I will go and see if we have harvest everything that is ready for harvesting," he walks back outside to check on Sonja's garden.

"come on guys let eat" Sonja said putting buns on plates for each of us. "can i have seconds?" Aoi said he had finally finished his first one. "wait till everyone get one and does not want any more" Aki said looking down. "its okay i have enough for everyone to get two here Aoi no remember it is hot" Sonja said handing him another one.

Yuichi comes back inside and washes his hands at the sink in the kitchen. He sniffs the air with a purr and then sits at the table, "everything smells so good as always," he wags his tail side to side.

Aoi went under the table Eating his bun purring. Everyone was eating but Aki was concerned about Aoi eating under the table. Aki looked at him he the curled up on your leg as a neko eating his bun. Aki giggled a bit. "i wont take your bun" Aki said to Aoi with a smile.

Yuichi tilts his head as he saw Aoi go under the table to eat his bun, flickering his ears as he starts eating with a purr. He watches Aki join Aoi and still continues eating.

After Aoi was done he went to sleep on your leg. Aki ate and throw his foam plate away. Sonja Ate then sat down in the garden it was getting dark. Kiyiya was laying on Scar. Blue was cuddling Brooke as normal.

Yuichi was nice and full so he went into the living room, curling up on the couch and turns into his cat form, taking a little nap with a purr.

Aoi was still asleep under the table. Aki then went to lay with you. purring with you now falling asleep. Kiyiya picked us up taking back us to the other cabin.

Yuichi squirms a bit while sleeping, feeling himself getting lifted. He nuzzles against Aki while purring and continues sleeping, licking Aki's cheek as he slept.

"night Sonja"Kiyiya said walking out the door with all three of us in his arms. when he got back to the cabin he did not know weather to put Aoi in his own room or put him with us in our room. "put him with Aki and yuichi for tonight" Scar said Blue and Brooke went to their room. so he put all three of us in the bed together.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi was fast asleep while purring and could feel the movements of Kiyiya walking towards the cabin. He flickers his ears a bit as he hear Scar as he was talking to Kiyiya and Yuichi continues snuggling up to Aki.

all of us were in a little pile of nekos. "awe" Kiyiya said trying to be quiet as they walked out the room closing the door silently. they went to their room but Scar nor Kiyiya where that tired. they stayed up half of the night still trying to be quiet but Aki could hear that they where doing something. Aki just snuggled up closer to you his tail interlocked with yours.

Yuichi stretches out his arms and legs as he turns onto his back while he was sleeping with his stomach showing. He was purring in his sleep and turns on his side, curling up with Aki.

Aki turned into a human still curled up to you but he had Aoi on his head. he accidentally touched your uncovered stomach when he heard Kiyiya scream.Aoi then jumped off Aki's stomach on his tail. Aki then made a yowling sound which he tried to cover with his hand trying not to wake you up. Aoi got off his brothers tail running under the bed scared.

Yuichi nuzzles against Aki as he was still sleeping, could feel that Aki was no longer in his cat form. He perks his ears up and jolts up, turning into his human form as he sits up, "w-what was that," he looks around the room and yawns, rubbing his eyes.

"well i think Scar is banging Kiyiya really rough in their bed and it scared Aoi who jumped on my tail sorry honey" Aki said kissing you gently on the lips. Aoi was trying to sleep under the bed. "Scar i think... we woke...up Aki ...and yu..ichi" Kiyiya said trying not to moan.

Yuichi perks his ears up and flickers his ears up, kissing Aki and then lays back down on the bed with a sigh, "gees.. Scar horny much? He could wake up the entire house with his roughness," he sticks his tongue out and laughs a little. Yuichi looks under the bed, seeing Aoi was trying to sleep and gives Aoi a blanket.

"yeah i know right" Aki said straightening out the fur on his tail. "so" Scar said then a loud pop was heard. "didnt you tell me Aki and Yuichi went into the woods so no one would hear them" Kiyiya said."but this is our house of course your right sorry guys i am tired now any way" Scar said rolling over now.

Yuichi flickers his ears as he could hear Kiyiya and Scar talking about how they went to the woods to have sex. He blushes a little and tilts his head, sticking his tongue out and goes to Aki, "sounds like someone lost their boner," Yuichi whispered with a giggle.

Aki started giggling trying not to be so loud. "that was quick" Aki said quietly then laid back down. Scar got up opening our room door. "for your information i already came" Scar said Aki started giggling Scar then growled. "shh Aoi is asleep and he is a child" Aki said very quietly. "fine i will kill you tomorrow" Scar said angrily. "i am the only one Aoi has" Aki said sadly but still Quiet.

Yuichi flickers his ears as he nuzzles Aki but then perks his ears up as Scar barged into their room. Yuichi blinks a couple of times and throws a pillow at Scar's face, "shh Aoi is trying to sleep which by the way is under the bed since you two were so loud," he pouts a little, "at least me and Aki go somewhere more quiet." Yuichi growls, "don't even think about it, you have to get through me first," Yuichi's tail starts to puff up.

"leave them alone Scar and i am sorry i tried to be quiet but he so rough" Kiyiya said hitting Scar then dragging back to their room. Aki shook his head like seriously. "wow" Aki said holding you in his arms. trying to go back to sleep now.

Yuichi pouts a little, "then.. go do it in another location and you can go as crazy as you want.. like what we do," he snuggles up to Aki as Kiyiya left with Scar, yawning and falls asleep.

"Scar you idiot" Kiyiya said crying wiping his tear with his hand. "shh babe they are just cranky it is not your fault it is mine i should have listen to you when you said we should go out side i will buy sound proofing tomorrow" Scar said. "but now they think i am a hoe who cant keep his mouth shut" Kiyiya said crying even more. "oh crap no they don't babe i am sorry okay" Scar said holding him close to his chest. Aki sat up not because they where loud but because he could hear Kiyiya's soft sobbing.

• Saga locked this topic