two nekos ( kawaiinekomimiboy X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Yuichi nods his head and then blushes as he got picked up by Aki. He flickers his ears, wondering why Aki was always lifting him up recently. He purrs and nuzzles against Aki's chest, not letting it bother him while getting carried to the festival. Yuichi perks his ears up as he saw Sonja take a picture of him and Aki. After the picture, Yuichi hides within Aki's chest.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

there where a whole bunch of food tents. "okay everyone pick a tent you want food from" Sonja said of course Aoi looked like he wanted everything. "i could buy everything from the tents to try but i might not have any money for games" Sonja said Kiyiya then whispered to her he had some money and she did not have to waste money on us after making us these kimonos. "i will buy enough for everyone from each tent so we can try them" Kiyiya said buying a lot of food then we set up in the grass on the hill to eat Sonja took another picture of us all sitting with the one we love.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuichi looks at all the food options, wagging his tail as he tries to think what he wanted to eat. He rubs his chin a bit and looks at the different food tents and sniffs the air to see if he would be able to pick something with his scent. Once done deciding, Yuichi sits down with Aki while he was eating.

Aoi was nibbling on a bunch of buns with Ivory who was nibbling on a carrot. Blue was laying on Brooke's lap. Kiyiya was nibbling on a pocky the other end was in Scars mouth. Aki had poured you some tea then Sonja took another picture of us doing what we where doing.

Yuichi continues eating as he perks his ears up, watching Aki pour the tea and he finishes eating and drinks some tea, wagging his tail and lets out a hiccup, blushing softly.

All the sudden a loud boom happened behind all of them. Aki looked behind him then smiled at you. all them turned and looked at the fire works with eyes gleaming hand and hand with their loved one. Sonja took another picture of our amazed faces and them some of the fire works. "this is perfect" Sonja whispered.

Yuichi perks his ears up and turns around, watching the fireworks. He rests his head on Aki's arm as he was watching the fireworks, swishing his tail side to side with a soft purr.

Aki was holding you hand happily and started purring with you. "this is perfect" Aki whispered with a big grin. "after this can we play some games" Aoi asked. "yes you may Aoi" Sonja said smiling at the fireworks. Blue had fallen asleep in Brooke's lap. After the fire work the little ones played some games. then when they where going home Aki seen this boy crying with a blue kimono on. "what is wrong little one" Aki asked. "i lost my dad he is the only family i have i wanted to win this game for him but i cant and he is gone" the boy said Aki used some of his money to win the game. "i have to find his dad okay" Aki said with a smile at you.

Yuichi nods his head while smiling as he was watching the fireworks. He perks his ears up and wags his tail quickly, "we should see what kind of games there are," he got up after the fireworks ended. Yuichi flickers his ears as he notices Aki talking to a crying boy. Yuichi looks at Aki and nods his head, "well I can help too. Maybe we can find him faster that way."

"yes what does he look like" Aki asked the boy. "like me but taller and he was wearing a white kimono" the boy said aki picked him up looking around. Aki could not find anyone like that. he hoped you had so the boy could go home. "do you know how to get home" Aki asked the boy shook his head no this did not help.

Yuichi looks at the boy and flickers his ears, perking them up a bit as he looks at the boy, "do you two have a meeting spot for if you got lost? Maybe he is there," he perks his ears up a bit more as he could hear a man calling out for a boy's name but couldn't hear it correctly from the distance.

the boy shook his head no he started to cry. Aki also heard the voice so he went over to where the sound was. it was a young man that looked like the boy calling a name. "is that your name?" Aki asked the nodded yes. "yuichi over here" Aki said walking over to the man. "my son thank you" the man said as Aki handed him the boy. "you both look handsome by the way" the man said walking off with the child.

Yuichi rubs under the boy's eyes, "it's okay, we will find your dad, there is no need to cry I am sure he is around here somewhere," he flickers his ears as the sound of the guy's voice got somewhat closer and nods his head as he follows Aki. Yuichi tilts his head and nods his head as he watches the man walk away with his child.

"thank you" the boy said Aki then grabbed your hand gently. "your welcome by the way you really need a spot to meet if you get lost" Aki called back. "good idea" the man said they where finally gone. "lets go home Yuichi my love" Aki said sweetly gently guiding you back to Sonja's house. they where waiting for you two.

Yuichi wags his tail as he waves to the boy and his father. He looks at Aki and nods his head as he holds onto Aki's hand, walking back to Sonja's house to meet up with everyone.

"where were you two?" Scar asked as if he did not see the boy. "they where helping someone Scar if you want to take off your kimonos you may" Sonja said smiling but she also felt sad she then had a small blue kimono. Aki looked shocked he thought he saw that on the boy the he and Yuichi seen.

Yuichi looks at the kimono and wags his tail as he looks at Scar, looking at Aki as he as explaining. He tilts his head as he looks at the small kimono Sonja was holding, "who is that for," he tilts his head to the other side.

"i made this along time ago of some one they left me" Sonja said everyone had finished dressing and where going to the other cabin. Blue was asleep and everyone was yawning. "thanks Sonja" everyone said even aki. Sonja whispered "your welcome". "Aki,yuichi come on" Kiyiya said but Aki did not want to leave Sonja.

Yuichi looks at Sonja and lowers his ears a bit, seeing how sad Sonja was. He watches everyone go back to the cabin and looks at Sonja with his ears still lowered, "are you sure you don't want any company," he tilts his head to the side.

Aki was still there as well standing in the door way. "yuichi you remind me of him sometimes"Sonja said sitting on the bed crying a bit. "was he your son"Aki asked Sonja looked shocked that aki figured it out. "yes he left and i miss him that is all" Sonja said wiping the tears away.

Yuichi tilts his head and flickers his ears, wondering how he remind Sonja of her son. He looks to the side with his ears lowered, wondering what happened to Sonja's son but didn't want to ask to make Sonja sadder than she was.

"boys will you two stay with me tonight" Sonja asked with a smile standing up going into the kitchen. "night boys if you wanna stay the spare room is opened" Sonja said going up stairs to her room. "we should stay with her so she is not lonely tonight" Aki said more of a question.

Yuichi looks at Sonja and nods his head, "of course," he wags his tail with a smile as he watches Sonja go to bed. Yuichi looks at Aki and nods his head, "yeah we should," he turns into his cat form and then goes to Sonja's room.

Aki follows you in his neko form. he jumps up on the bed gently Sonja pets us both. "good night Yuichi and Aki" Sonja said rolling over. Aki could see pictures every where of the boy but no dad. he then wondered if the dad took him or if the dad had passed and the son as well. "what did she mean yuichi reminded her of him" Aki thought to himself.

Yuichi curls up behind Sonja's legs and purrs as he got pet, snuggling up as he falls asleep. He couldn't help wondering what Sonja mentioned about him being like her son but it didn't stop him from purring in his sleep.

• Saga locked this topic