The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Eiichi bites his bottom lip as he sits down. He looks at Aki and shakes his head, "don't worry about it. I'm fine. It feels weird but ... I'm okay." He rubs the back of his head as he watches Aki eat the soup, "how is it? Is it good," he smiles a little. Eiichi looks at the king, "you really think this was Kitty's idea?" Eiichi started to eat the soup and shifts a little as he stands up, "I will go get the cake," he walks into the kitchen. He looks at the cake on the counter and blinks, looking at the maid, "who made this cake? I thought there was another cake.. well half eaten cake," he laughs a little.

"Oh it got eaten of course, the young ladies got quite the sweet tooth so I just made you another cake. I hope the Strawberry Cheesecake with Chocolate covered strawberries on top are okay."

"Wow.. it looks really good. I am sure it will be fine," Eiichi smiles as he takes the platter, walking into the dining room and places the cake on the table, sitting down at the table.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

The king smiled to his son "Is he your head servants?" Aki nodded "Yes he is. So no idea why obeys the maids and dresses like this". The king laughed "Because you let Kitty to be boss in your house. She's only 5, treat her like a kid". Aki giggled "It's too late for that dad. She's my little sister, but a smart one. Other ones are annoying, Kitty isn't". Aki looked on the cake and blinked "When you had time to do it Eiichi?"

One of the maids comes out from the kitchen and puts plates on the table for the cake, walking back to the kitchen. Eiichi could hear Aki and his father talk about Kitty but he was in a bit of a daze since he was in a skirt. He perks his head up as he looks at Aki, "well... a maid made it for me while I was getting dressed. There was some cake in the fridge and I was planning to serve that one so it didn't go to waste, but someone apparently ate it," he laughs a little as he cuts the cake.

Aki laughed and gazed to his father "Where is she?" He asked him standing up. The king laughed "She's on stable with Eiichi. She woke up and got dressed to come and see the foal. She knows you have exam tomorrow and didn't want to bother you". Aki sighed "So you decided to spoil her today and do what she wants. And to eat my cake..." he stood up. "Let's go to stable Eiichi. Devil is already there. Enjoy your cake dad, we will be back soon".

Eiichi listens to Aki and the king talk as he was eating the cake, smiling since it was really good. As he finished the cake, he looks up at Aki and nods his head as he stands up, "are you sure you don't want more cake," he tilts his head as he brings his plate into the kitchen. He comes back out while blushing, walking out of the dining room, "so... what should I do about this," he looks down at the maid outfit and pouts softly, walking in the direction of the stables.

Aki laughed "Let her to see you dress as a girl. Or else she will think you didn't like her idea". Kitty was playing with the foal and didn't see them entered into the stable. Aki grabbed her and lift her up "So you make father to bring you here". Kitty laughed playing with Aki's hair "Storm is my horse and I wanted to see her. She's looking like Thunder." She smiled to Eiichi "You don't look bad as a maid Eiichi. But I think you are cute more as a boy". Aki petted her "He's a boy silly". She whispered into his ear "But he is your bride". Aki gazed on her "That's a secret". He let Kitty's down and checked the foal "Where is Yuki? He's not supposed to let you alone with the horses. The mare may hurt you". Kitty giggled "I asked him to bring me so cake". Aki laughed "I think you should take Kitty and gave her some soup Eiichi. Too much cake is not good at her age".

Eiichi blinks as he looks at Aki with a pout, "you want a little girl to see me like this? Your so mean," he sticks his tongue out. He tilts his head as he followed Aki to the stables, "why would it be Kitty's idea? Do you think she is trying to get you tempted towards me. You have no problem with that," he laughs a little. He watches as Aki picked up Kitty, looking at her, "was this really your idea?" He tilts his head as he watches Kitty whisper in Aki's ear. Eiichi looks at Aki and laughs a little, "well.. as long as she stays active, I think she will be alright. But you need to eat some soup first before your cake," Eiichi pokes Kitty's nose.

Kitty jumped on Eiichi's arms "I hope you aren't upset on me for ordering to be dress as a maid. It won't happen again" she smiled and Aki laughed "She's trying to fool you Eiichi. The devil even made my lips after a party since I was drunk and I slept in her room. I wake up with red lips and purple on my eyes. I looked like a clown". Kitty nodded "You were smelling badly so I couldn't sleep". Aki sighed "I'm sorry Kitty. I was to drunk to remember in what room I entered. But you got your revenge". She clapped her hands "Let's go to eat Eiichi. I love your food".

Eiichi looks at Kitty and laughs a little, "I am more curious on why I had to wear it than to be upset with you," he holds onto Kitty. He blushes a little and rubs Kitty's head, "it's okay. I am not really mad at you." Eiichi blinks as he looks at Aki and laughs a little, "Kitty put make up on you? Hm.. don't you play with your sisters? Like.. dress up and make up? Instead of dressing up and putting make up on guys," he laughs a little as he looks at Kitty, knowing she was more of a tomboy than a girly girl. Eiichi nods his head and carries Kitty to the dining area. He sits her down at the table and walks into the kitchen, getting a bowl and puts some soup in it. Eiichi comes back and places the bowl full of soup in front of Kitty.

Kitty explained to Eiichi why she make up Aki "My sisters tried to make up me and I looked cute but it didn't suit me. I do use dresses as my parents like them and Aki loves to buy them for me. I prefer pants when I'm on garden or around Aki. That day he was at a party and entered into my room to kiss me good night. But since he was drunk he simply fall asleep in my bed snoring and smelling badly. So since I couldn't sleep I took the make up...big sister brought it for me...I did his lips pink and uses purple for his eyes, some mascara. He looked cute but not as you". She ate the soup and then whispered to Eiichi "Can I use make up for your wedding with Aki? You will be a cute bride". The maids entered into the kitchen and giggled. Kitty yelled "Eiichi is your boss, if you laugh again I will send you to cellar. I bet you like spiders".

Eiichi listen to Kitty as she was explaining while she put make up on Aki. He laughs a little, "I knew that you were a bit of a tomboy. That is why you act so much like Aki more than your sisters." He laughs a little, wishing he got to see Kitty put make up Aki but he figured it happen before he started working as a servant. Eiichi watches Kitty eat the soup he made and smiles, blinking a little as he blush about Kitty wanting to put make up him now, "u-uh well, I guess it depends how much you use." He looks at Kitty as she yelled at the maid and laughs a little, poking her nose, "just eat your soup so you can have some cake."

Kitty laughed "You are my friend so of course I'm scolding them". The king entered into the kitchen "Kitty, the maids almost kick me down, what you do to them? They were running on corridor". Kitty giggled "They were rude. Aki is their boss and they laugh of him". The king nodded "Your brother are calling you devil, I must agree with him. You should have been a boy". Kitty jumped from her chair as Aki entered into the room "Eiichi will serve us cake so please everyone sit down". She pushed her brother who laughed before taking her into his lap. "The foal and her mother are doing fine father while Thunder is a little moody. I think he's not as execited as Kitty about his first foal". The king laughed "He probably wants to spend time with his mare. They grew together after all". Kitty finished her soup and smiled to Eiichi "Some cake please. And only a slice for Aki, he's getting fat from too much dessert". Aki slapped her butt "You ate 3 slices already. Just a little one for her Eiichi". The king laughed seeing how his kids were fighting again.

Eiichi looks at the king and then Kitty, laughing a little, couldn't believe that the maids really didn't want to be in the cellar with the spiders. He rubs the back of his head and looks at the King, "very true, even I saw how devilish Kitty is," he laughs a little. he listens to Aki, the king and Kitty talk about the horses and blinks, laughing a little and nods his head, "alright I will go get it," he walks into the kitchen to get the cake. He walks back out with the cake and places it down on the table along with the plates and forks. Eiichi laughs a little, "you sure like your cake huh Kitty," he gives a slice to Kitty then gives one to the king and finally a slice for Aki.

Kitty nodded "Yes I do. Even Aki is complaining about me eating lots". The king laughed "You eat lots today just because it's your big day. You can ride now along with your sisters, Aki bought you a pink suit..." she stopped her father "Yes he did but also she gave me one of his old suits". The king nodded "In a word you were spoiled by all us". Kitty ate her slice of cake and touched her tummy "I'm full, we can go now home father as I want to sleep". Aki giggled "I bet your nanny is waiting you". Kitty yawned and the king took her into his arms "See you next weekend boys after exams. Be sure you will pass them Aki". He left the room and Aki sighed "I hope I won't disappoint him".

Eiichi looks at Kitty talking to the King and laughs a little as he sits down next to Aki. He looks at Kitty, "oh, so your finally full are you," he pokes Kitty's cheek while softly laughing. He watches as Kitty was starting to get sleepy and notices the king picking her up, nodding his head, "okay, see you on the weekend, I will make sure Aki is ready for the exams," he watches the king leave with Kitty. He looks over at Aki, "don't worry, I will help you past your exams," he leans forward and kisses Aki's cheek.

Aki nodded "I know you will. And next Sunday we will go to race cars. I'm sure you will like it" he headed to his room followed by Eiichi "Do you wear underwear under the uniform?" He asked his lover. "I won't mind helping you to take it down...it will be my pleasure actually" he giggled closing the door of his room and locking it.

Eiichi nods his head, "yeah I don't think I have ever been to one," he rubs the back of his head as he walks back to Aki's room. He looks at Aki while blushing, "I am not... wearing any of my boxers, I had to dress the role of a female so I am wearing female panties. They feel very weird." Eiichi watches Aki lock the door as he laughs a little, "hm.. well I suppose you can," he bends over the bed, shaking his butt in front of Aki to tease him.

“They even gave you panties? What was in Kitty’s head?” he laughed and slapped other’s butt through the dress. He slowly look under it and blinked “Hell no, you are wearing bikini. Lace one…I think you can hide this outfit on your room. We can use it in bedroom… from time to time”.

Eiichi looks at Aki and laughs a little, shrugging his shoulders, "I am not sure. I can't really blame it on her playing too much with dolls because she is more of a tomboy." He jolts a little as he felt Aki slap his butt, pouting a little but then blushes as he watches Aki look under the skirt. "Your very naughty," Eiichi turns around and laughs a little as he sits on Aki's lap, "so.. that means your turn on seeing me like this," he tilts his head as he rubs Aki's crotch.

Aki nodded "Yes I did. As you can feel I'm hard as a rock. You are very cute like this" he leaned forward to lick other's neck "From what I saw you are hard as well under your skirt".

Eiichi blushes and slowly nods his head as he rubs Aki's crotch with a smile, "yes, I can feel you getting hard within my hand." He blinks and nudges Aki with a soft laugh before shaking his head, "I-I am not cute," he pouts a little. Eiichi shivers a little as his neck was licked and looks down, seeing the skirt slightly bulging, "well, that's your fault, your so hard.. it's making me hard too," he then slowly lifts up the skirt and starts rubbing his butt on Aki's crotch with a soft moan, "your.. getting so hard," he reaches back and unzips Aki's pants, taking Aki's cock out and starts stroking it while pressing his butt slightly against Aki's cock, resting his head on Aki's chest.

"And I'm naughty since you are naked under your skirt. I have easy access to your hole". He moan as other was teasing him "Why don't you simply ride me? Teasing me too much means I may come in your hard insteas of inside you".

"Well I am now since you took off the panties," Eiichi looks at Aki while pouting. He laughs a little as he looks at Aki, "oh? So you want to go inside me already huh," he lets go of Aki's cock and grinds his butt on Aki's cock while softly moaning. "I rather you fill me up anyway.. then cuming on my hand," he lifts himself up and holds the base of Aki's cock before sliding it inside him. Eiichi lets out a moan and places his hands on Aki's shoulders and starts riding Aki's cock while his cock was rubbing against Aki's stomach.

Tony laughed "You had no panties on you. I bet the maids gazed on your body as you changed" he giggled and started to move as well. "I must say I love when you ride me. I go deep inside you, not to mention you move in such way that I can hit your sweet spot".

Eiichi blushes a little, "yeah I had to take off my boxers to put on the panties.. so I am guessing the maids saw me naked when I was changing. But don't get all jealous, you see way more than they did," he laughs a little while moaning softly as Aki thrusted. Eiichi looks at Aki while blushing, "I love feeling your cock go deep inside me. You go in deep anyway, no matter if I am riding you or not." Eiichi looks at Aki and shivers, "I want.. to feel you pound my butt. Give it to me nice and deep," Eiichi shivers as he continues riding Aki's cock with a soft moan, holding tightly onto Aki's shoulders.