The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Eiichi smiles as he places his arms on his sides, "well even if that is so, your still the youngest of the family," he pokes Kitty's nose. He leaves the room with Aki and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah she is a little cutie." Eiichi rubs the back of his head, "well.. you know what she likes best."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

"Yes I know, she's yawning anyway so soon she will be asleep and we can ran home...we have to study" he giggled but became serious once the nanny came out of Kitty's room. "She's waiting you two Sir". She bowed and left so Aki knocked on door "Come in" Kitty answered. Aki opened the door and smiled "Are you ready to hear how Thunder and Cleo met?" Kitty clapped her hands "Cleo is the white female while Thunder is black...is Storm black and white like a pudding?" Aki laughed and jumped on bed hugging Kitty. "We will see her tomorrow ok?"

Eiichi nods his head and laughs a little, "are we really going .. study," he sticks his tongue out. He looks at the nanny and nods his head as he stood next to Aki as he knocked on the door. Eiichi follows Aki inside Kitty's room and sits on the bed with Aki.

Kitty nodded and closed his eyes as Aki started to tell her the story. "I want to ride Cleo one day since she's Thunder's wife. Aki nodded and he continued to tell the story until he knew Kitty was asleep. Then he made a sign to Eiichi to stand up and both left the room in silence. "Let's say goodbye to my parents and go away. It's Sunday so we will study in bed anatomy" he said to Eiichi once they were out on corridor.

Eiichi smiles as he listens to Aki's story he was telling Kitty. He looks down at Kitty as she fell asleep and gets up, following Aki out of Kitty's bedroom. He nods his head, "alright sounds good to me," he smiles as he follows Aki down the corridor.

The King went back to his office followed by the Queen "Kitty is a big girl now, she should learn more girly stuffs". The Queen laughed "She's like him darling. Aki and Kitty are alike, we can't force her to be as her sisters". Aki knocked on door and entered "Kitty is slepping so we are going father. We have to study". The King nodded "I heard you improved lots since you have Eiichi as your servant. The teachers are not complaining about you anymore". Aki hugged her mother and shake his father hand before they left his office.

Eiichi follows Aki into the office with a smile, bowing slowly, "I am glad I helped improve your son Aki's education," he rubs the back of his head as he watches Aki hug his mom and shake his father's hand. He walks out of the office and heads towards his and Aki's room.

Aki opened his room’s door and smiled “This was my room as a child you know” he giggled as his toys where still there “I only want to look for something, then we can go back to my house. The driver is waiting us”. He looked in the closet and found an old riding suit “I want to give it to Kitty tomorrow. I hope will suit her”. He throw it in a bag as they left the room.

Eiichi smiles and looks around the room. He tilts his head and slowly nods his head as he watches Aki, "y-yeah sure," he rubs the back of his neck. Eiichi looks at Aki and then looks at the riding suit, "well I suppose we will find out tomorrow," he follows Aki out of the room.

"She may refuse it as it's black. But also it's cute so she may like it" Aki explained as they arrived to his car. The driver bowed and opened the door for them to get in "Did you leave?" He asked the driver. "Yes Sir, he was in a hurry to check the foal". Aki nodded and closed his eyes "I will have a nap Eiichi".

Eiichi laughs a little, "well we will see how she feels about it tomorrow," he stretches out his arms with a yawn. He follows Aki outside, looking at the driver as he gets into the car. Eiichi looks at Aki and chuckles softly, "ah..already tired hm," he looks out the window.

Aki nodded "I'm not so tired. But I want a nap before studying. It may last for hours. Biology is not my favourite subject, only anatomy is" he whispered to Eiichi knowing the driver won't hear him. "I will retire to my room with the pretext that I'm tired and nobody should disturb me". He giggled knowing Eiichi will understand what was he taking about.

Eiichi laughs a little, "well.. whatever you choose to study, I will help you," he smiles softly. "Well everyone has their sore.. subjects. I never liked Math," he rubs the back of his head. Eiichi looks at Aki and blushes a bit with a smile as he goes closer to Aki's ear, "your very naughty," he leans back with a soft laugh.

"My teachers will come this week for tests so I need to study for them" he yawned and closed his eyes "I hate mate too as you know but thanks to you I did well on last test" he explained and let his head on Eiichi's lap. He made himself comfortable and could feel Eiichi was getting hard.

Eiichi nods his head, "well.. I will make sure your ready for your tests." He laughs a little and then smiles, "well that's good to hear. I am glad I was still able to help, even if I am not really good at math." Eiichi watches Aki as he rest his head on his lap and blushes softly, looking to the side and tries to keep himself distracted from getting erected. He could feel his crotch poking at Aki's cheek and looks down at Aki with a blush.

Aki giggled "Someone is naughty and we didn't arrive home yet" he used his fingers to tease other's cock through the pants. "I'm very sleepy. Drive faster" he yelled to the driver continuing to make his lover harder. Once the driver parked the car he yawned standing up and rubbing his eyes. He got out of the car and headed to his room followed by Eiichi.

Eiichi blushes and looks to the side with a pout, "i-it's your fault. I wasn't expecting you to suddenly rest your head on my lap." He covers his mouth and shivers a bit, leaning back within the seat and bites his bottom lip, letting out a quiet moan. Eiichi felt the car stop and gets out after Aki, following him to the bedroom.

Aki giggled as they finally get into his room. "Lock the door Eiichi and I'm waiting you in my bed" he said taking off his clothes and jumped in bed exposing his sexy body. "I should turn on the music so you could strip for me" he said naughtly.

Eiichi walks into the room with Aki and nods his head as he locks the door. He walks over to the bed and watches Aki strip, blushing softly. Eiichi laughs a little, "go ahead, it might help the mood a bit," he smiles as he starts taking off his shoes and socks.

Aki laughed "We have to try new things" he took the remote control and turned on the music. He pushed a pillow under his head and smirked "You can start the show Eiichi. Take your shirt out first, then your pants...I will took off the rest".

Eiichi laughs a little while blushing, "w-what kind of new things," he tilts his head. He listens to the music play and looks at Aki, nodding his head and lets out a chuckle, "just my pants and shirt? The only thing you will remove.. is my underwear," he starts lifting up his shirt over his head. Eiichi turns around and bends over in front of Aki as he starts taking off his pants, shaking his butt teasingly at Aki.

Aki giggled "You are right...I will only take off your underwear". He throw a pillow on Eiichi's butt "You are teasing me now...big boy. Turn around. I want to see what I felt while I stayed on your lap".

Eiichi laughs a little and jumps a bit with a pout, sticking his tongue out and laughs a little. "Of course you do," he turns around to face Aki and stands infront of Aki, "alright, you can pull them down now," he places his hands on Aki's shoulders.

Aki nodded and pocked other's cock throught the underwear "It seems you are hard as a rock already and I didn't touch you at all" he laughed pushing down other's underwear. "Hm, I think I will taste you naughty boy" he leaned forward and took Eiichi's cock into his mouth.

Eiichi watches Aki and softly moans, pouting as he looks at Aki, "well you did have your head on my lap, so don't act all innocent," he blushes and looks to the side. Eiichi watches Aki and places his hands on Aki's head and moans softly, "it... feels very good," he rubs his hands through Aki's hair.