The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Aki moved his hands on other's ass until he found what he wanted and slipped a finger inside Eiichi's hole. He sucked other's cock using his tongue to tease the tip knowing his lover will like it. He started to move his finger in and out of Eiichi slowly at first, then faster.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

Eiichi looks at Aki and rubs his head with a smile before perking his head up with a moan. He looks over his shoulder and shivers when feeling Aki finger his butt. Eiichi moans and bites his bottom lip, "f-feels good," he gasps when he felt Aki's fingers go faster inside him and moans more, moving his hips a bit and starts to pre-cum a little.

Aki dropped Eiichi’s cock out of his mouth after licking the precum and giggled “Do you want something bigger instead of my fingers?” he asked knowing other was about to come soon. “Just tell me what you want me to do Eiichi…”

Eiichi looks at Aki while panting softly, looking at Aki while blushing bright red. He bites his bottom lip and nods his head, closing his eyes embarrassingly. "I-I want to feel your hard cock deep inside me." He turns around to face away from Aki and bends over, spreading his butt slowly.

Aki laughed "You are good boy Eiichi. Now just let himself over my cock. Ride me baby. I want to be your hourse tonight" he slapped other's butt "Faster Eiichi, you are too slow and I want to be inside you right now".

Eiichi looks at AKi while blushing a little, teasingly rubs his butt on Aki's cock with a soft moan. He jolts and turns to face Aki, sliding Aki's cock deep inside and moans. Eiichi places his hands on Aki's shoulders and starts quickly riding Aki's cock, "f-feels good," he moans as he leans closer, having his cock rub against Aki's stomach.

Aki moaned feeling his lover was teasingly rubbing his butt against his cock "Hm, you should be punish for making me wait" he slaps other's butt again and moaned when finally Eiichi was riding him "Are you addicted to my cock Eiichi, you feel too good my dear servant" He started to move as well getting deeper and deeper inside his lover "I think I pass the anatomy test, your moans are louder than before".

Eiichi laughs a little and jolts with a pout, "h-hey I was going to give it to you. Your so patient," he sticks his tongue out. He continues riding Aki's cock while moaning, "a-and your addicted to my butt." He gasps when feeling Aki's deep thrusts and moans louder, laughing a little, "yes, your.. very good with your anatomy," he holds onto Aki's shoulders while moving his hips into Aki's movements.

Aki giggled "I hate to be teased if I'm hard and ready to action" he slapped other's butt "Do you mean my cock is big enough for your butt? You are still tight a little". He pulled his lover closer "You are hard as a rock and soon you will come on my tummy".

"Then... if you hate being teased so much, then pound me deep and hard. I want to feel you deep thrust my ass that you crave so much." Eiichi jolts when his butt gets slapped and bites his bottom lip, nodding his head, "yes I love your hard cock filling me deep." He blushes a little, "y-you think I am still tight even though you go inside me like everyday," he laughs a little. Eiichi holds onto Aki as he was pulled closer and starts pre-cummng on Aki's stomach.

Aki laughed “Are you begging me to fuck you hard Eiichi” he moved faster and giggled “I think I told you to ride me and you want me to fuck you harder. You should move faster naughty boy” he caressed other’s back “Every night Eiichi…and sometimes I want my dessert during day too”.

Eiichi looks at Aki while blushing and looks to the side with a slight pout, nodding his head, "y-yeah I want to feel your cock pound me." He perks his head while blushing, "your so mean and such a tease," he pouts and starts riding Aki's cock while moaning, moving his hips so Aki's cock went deep inside to hit his sweet spot and gasps. Eiichi shivers and continues riding Aki's cock, looking at Aki, "you can have your dessert anytime you want," he rides Aki's cock faster and bites his bottom lip.

“I’m not mean my love, I only like to tease you. But that’s because you are very cute” Aki explained and moaned “Oh yes Eiichi, right there, move faster and I will give you some cream. I don’t want to eat my dessert alone…you should come in same time as me”.

Eiichi looks at Aki while pouting and blushes, "your a teasing meanie then," he sticks his tongue out. He blinks and looks to the side embarrassingly while moaning, nodding his head with a smile as he moves his hips faster while moaning louder. "Hey... I like my dessert too," he sticks his tongue out and laughs a little while moving his hips faster, "g-gonna cum," he arches his back while he continues to pre-cum on Aki's stomach.

"You like when I tease you Eiichi" Aki said and moaned as other was moving faster. "My cock is very deep inside you so of course you will come. And your favourite dessert is me to come inside you. Do you like to feel my cum deep inside?"

Eiichi nods his head while blushing as he continues moving his hips but starts to slow down, "I am starting to get a cramp," he leans back with Aki's cock going inside deeper. Eiichi blushes with a pout, "I might like your cum as my dessert, but your dessert is pounding my ass," he shivers a little and nods his head, "yes I love feeling your cock and cum deep inside me," he holds onto Aki, "give me your load," he whispered in Aki's ear before softly nibbling on it teasingly.

“Do you have a cramp or you simply want you feel my cock deep inside you?” Aki laughed “I think you like to teach me biology more than bath or geography” he added and pushed other closer “I love my dessert and you like when I’m asking for it” he moaned as Eiichi nibbled his ear and came few minutes later inside his lover. “Hm, this was so good but we need a shower now”.

Eiichi blushes and laughs a little, "uh.. well I do got a cramp, but I do enjoy feeling your cock deep in my ass." He laughs a little, "yeah.. this is a lot more fun teaching you this instead of the boring stuff." He blushes and nods his head, arching his back as he felt Aki's cum and cums on Aki's stomach. "Yeah.. I guess we better get cleaned up," he laughs a little.

Aki laughed "So your favourite subject it's biology now, especially anatomy" he took Eiichi into his arms and ran to bathroom "You are my bride Eiichi and I want to show you daily how much I love you" he said letting his lover into the bathtube and turning on the water".

Eiichi laughs a little, "that's for sure. It is more fun to teach," he sticks his tongue out. He blinks as he holds onto Aki as he was carried to the bathroom. He looks at Aki and blushes softly, smiling a little, "well.. you show me one of the ways you love me, what other ways are there?" He sits in the tub and watches the water run, starting to scrub himself down.

Aki giggled "Other ways? I think I showed you in bed how much I want you" he entered into the tube and smiled "I think we should try some toys but its hard to get them here as nobody knows about us" he pinched Eiichi's nipples. "I may show you here how much I love you".

Eiichi blushes and nudges Aki, "that is exactly what I am talking about," he laughs a little as he watches Aki enter the tub. He looks at Aki while blushing, rubbing his chin, "well.. than we will have to get them ourselves then," he sticks his tongue out. Eiichi blushes with a soft moan, "oh? Your so naughty, what are you going to do in here you bad boy?"

"I only want to wash you baby but that means that I have to insert a finger inside you to make the cum to get out. And I'm sure you have nothing against it. I may even see your treasure getting hard again" he teased his lover.

"Or maybe... I should tease you and clean my own butt while you watch," Eiichi laughs a little. He looks at Aki while blushing and nudges him a bit with a pout, "oh? You want to see my treasures get nice and hard as you tease my body you naughty prince," he sticks his tongue out.

Aki nodded "Since you strip earlier I should let you clean yourself. But just turn around so I can have a full view of your sexy butt. My cum is already dripping out so it will be nice to see you taking it out".