The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Eiichi looks at Aki and blushes a bit before laughing a little, "well.. I am glad you approve so much," he slightly nudges Aki with a slight pout. He blinks and sticks his tongue out, "oh? So you liked Kitty's idea did you.. you naughty prince." He closes his eyes as he watches Aki wash his torso and smiles a little but then slowly nods his head while blushing as he grabs a wash cloth, squirting some soap into it and starts washing Aki's stomach.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

"She's a little devil but has good ideas sometimes. She even made father to visit me. It was nice of him to spoil her today. Kitty always wanted to make him spend more time with her. But as a king he has lots of things to do. And one day I will be a king myself, you will be by my side at that time"

Eiichi nods his head and laughs a little, "yeah who would figure that she would have me dressed up in a maid outfit." He looks at Aki, "looks like she likes all the attention she can get from the king since he is such a busy man. And someday.. you will be busy. I wonder if you will be too busy for me," Eiichi rubs the back of his head and laughs softly. He blushes a bit, "but.. how will that work when I am not exactly a female," he tilts his head to the side.

“I will never be too busy for you Eiichi. Even I will be a king, you are my personal secretary so you will be daily near me. I want to marry you as well, it won’t be easy as my parents wants me to have kids. But I don’t want to marry to a woman…I’m still young for that anyway”.

Eiichi looks at Aki and smiles a little, blushing softly, "well it already feels like I am near you daily," he kisses Aki's cheek. He blinks a little, "marry me? But what will everyone else think? How will the next heir come to play when it is time for you to give up the crown? Although, that will be along time from now since your still so young," he laughs a little. He looks at Aki while blushing as he rubs the back of his head, "well too bad I can't really bear children to continue the heir," he lets out a sigh. "But.. it does mean it's nothing to worry about when we have sex and you can fill me up with all of your nice cum," he sticks his tongue out a little. "It will be interesting once we marry, how the heir will continue. Hopefully.. everyone will be as accepting as Kitty is."

Aki smiled “You just gave me an idea Eiichi. I need a heir, don’t I? And I know who can be my heir…Kitty. She’s like me and I’m sure she will be a great queen. I can marry you since Kitty will be my heir. But first we have to find out who wants to see me out of throne and why. They didn’t do any move for few months now…plus they bring you to me with a reason”.

Eiichi looks at Aki and tilts his head, "does it even work like that when it comes to heirs? I mean I am not really royalty so I wouldn't know how it works," he laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head. He blushes a little and smiles, "well at least Kitty seems to accept us being together." He looks at Aki and slowly nods his head, "well I am sure some will drop you out of throne for wanting to marry a guy," he laughs a little. Eiichi tilts his head, "didn't they.. bring me here to help with the house work and help you with your studies," he looks at Aki confusingly.

Aki nodded “If I don’t have kids one of my sisters takes the throne. And Kitty is the only one capable to do it. Even she’s five she’s smarter than the rest of my sisters and is the only one I can rely on”. He kissed Eiichi “They brought you here as a servant but I’m sure they want us to be caught in bed. Like that they can throw me out of throne and if one of my sisters, especially the one of sixteen, marry a son of the noble…there will be a new king. We don’t want that”.

Eiichi looks at Aki and nods his head, but then he laughs a little, "well.. Kitty might be the only capable one to take the throne, but she is ... too young to really think about having children," he sticks his tongue out a little. Eiichi kisses Aki and then tilts his head to the side, "so they.. wanted to see if you would really sleep with another guy and if you did, decided it would be best to have one of your sisters take on the heir? Hm.. that is interesting, I didn't know I would have been involved in that," he rubs the back of his neck.

“I will be king one day Eiichi, not today nor tomorrow. Kitty will grow until then and she may marry. I will be curious who can win her heart…she’s a devil” he laughed washing his tummy. “Nobody can say we are lovers for now…we are behaving as Master and Servant in public. Yuki will find more about the haters. It will take time but I trust him. He will finds who’s the culprit”.

Eiichi laughs a little as he sticks his tongue out and rubs the back of his head, "yeah.... I suppose you do have a point. It's not like your becoming king anytime soon, only when your father is ready to retire." He laughs a little, "oh I am sure someone will like her once she is grown up." He smiles a little and nods his head, "yeah, it's really hard to hide it. I guess I should be glad Kitty won't tell anyone about our relationship," he laughs a little. Eiichi looks at Aki and nods his head slowly, "I really hope so," he rubs the back of his head.

"Kitty likes you and she won't tell. Father likes you as well. He thinks you are a good servant for me" Aki explained "Let's finish our bath. I have to study again for tomorrow. I'm sure I will pass all exams and going to college with you".

Eiichi looks at Aki and smiles a little, "well, I am glad I am well liked by everyone here. I can already tell how much you like me," he laughs a little. He slowly nods his head, "yeah we should finish up your studying so we can go to college together."

Aki got out of the tube and dried himself "You should go to the kitchen and bring something to eat, like snacks or fruits. I don't want the maids to think we are alone here for too much. Tell them I'm studying and you are helping me".

Eiichi gets out of the tub as well and starts drying himself off as well. He looks at Aki and nods his head, "alright, I am sure they will understand that since they know your trying to get into a college. I will do that once I get dressed." Eiichi starts putting on his underwear, his pants and then his shirt. He puts the towel in the hamper and looks at Aki, "I will be right back," he smiles as he makes his way to the kitchen.

Aki got dressed and left the bathroom soon after Eiichi left. He took out some books and started to study. He was a little nervous about the exams but he knew he would pass them. He had too if he wanted to be with Eiichi.

Eiichi made his way to the kitchen and starts making some snacks for Aki. Opening the fridge, he takes out a package of cheese, lettuce, turkey and ham. He goes and grabs a bag of bread, opening it and starts making some turkey and ham sandwiches. Putting the turkey sandwiches on one side and putting ham sandwiches on the other side. Eiichi opens the fridge and takes out some soda. He opens the cupboard and grabs two glasses, filling the glasses with soda. He goes back into the cupboard and grabs two bowls. Eiichi walks back to the fridge and takes out a bowl of already prepared fruit salad, putting some in each bowl. He puts the fruit salad back in the fridge and walks to Aki's bedroom with the snack that he prepared. Eiichi opens the door and looks at Aki studying, smiling a little, "I got you something to eat if your hungry," he places the platter on the table.

"I'm very hungry after I study or after sex" he answered smiling. "Did maids asked you something about me?" he asked looking on food and licking his lips. "It looks yummy" he grabbed a turkey sandwich and started to eat it. "Please eat with me Eiichi. I hate to eat alone" he asked his lover.

Eiichi listens to Aki and then blushes a little, softly laughs a little, "sounds like you work up quite an appetite, especially when it comes to after sex." Eiichi shakes his head, "I think they were too busy doing their own work, I didn't see the maids when I was making our snack." He laughs a little as he watches Aki take a sandwich, smiling as he started to eat it. Looking at Aki and nods his head as he grabs a ham sandwich, sitting next to Aki and starts eating his sandwich as well.

“I always liked to eat Eiichi but you are the best cook I had until now. Since you are cooking for me I ate more. Even your snacks are great” he grabbed another sandwich and started to eat it. “I still have to study and I’m getting lazy since I have a full tummy”.

Eiichi laughs a little and nods his head, tilting his head slowly but then smiles softly, "well I am glad you like my cooking so much. I find it very enjoyable to know people like my cooking, especially you," he continues eating his sandwich. He laughs a little, "well if you want to get into college with me, you must study but I suppose a few breaks here and there aren't too bad."

“You passed your exams already. I was a bad student. I liked to be more around my horses than to study. But now that I have you, I choose to study and go to college. My family is happy about it” Aki explained.

Eiichi laughs a little, "well.. just because I passed doesn't mean I won't help you pass by making sure you study hard enough to pass. I .. don't want to be the only one at the campus. I want to be with you. It will be our way of getting some privacy so you have something to look forward too," he laughs softly. He nods his head, "I am sure you will be able to get into college as well as long as you focus on studying."

“We will be together, don’t worry” Aki said as he continued to study. After few hours when it was dark already he closed his books. “I think I’m ready to sleep Eiichi. On morning I’m having my first examen”.

Eiichi looks at Aki and nods his head with a smile, "I am sure you will pass no problem with me helping you." He watched Aki studied and helped him when he needed help. He looks out the window when it was getting dark and looks at Aki, nodding his head, "well, let's get some sleep so you are well rested for your exam," he takes off all his clothes but his underwear and lays down on the bed, covering himself with the blanket.