The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Aki smiled as he ge\ot ready for bed. “I will only sleep in your arms tonight” he yawned and let his underwear on him. He jumped on bed and pulled other closer. “Can you cook me a delicious breakfast on morning? Some pancakes maybe. I need energy”.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

Eiichi laughs a little and nods his head, "of course, you need your sleep, I understand. I am tired anyway," he blushes as he rubs the back of his head and cuddles up to Aki. He looks Aki and nods his head with a smile, "sure I will be sure to wake up before you so I can make you some pancakes," he yawns as he then falls asleep.

Aki was so tired that he felt asleep before Eiichi finished to speak. He woke up early and yawned looking on his sleeping lover. He got out of bed slowly not to wake up Eiichi and started to study again.

Eiichi mumbles a little as he was fast asleep. He snuggles up to Aki with a smile. Just as the sun was starting to shine, Eiichi woke up and looks at Aki as he sits up, stretching, "hey.. your already awake huh," he smiles as he scratches his stomach. He looks at the time, "well I will go get a shower and work on making breakfast," he gathers his uniform and heads for the bathroom.

“I’m up as I have to study. The exam it’s in a hour. I will have my bath after you and get dressed” Aki said to Eiichi before the servant went to bath. He then looked into his closet for some clothes. “I should ask Eiichi what to wear” he headed to the bathroom and knocked on door.

Eiichi looks at the time and rubs the back of his head, "wow.. it is that close? We should probably get going after I make some breakfast. We might even have eat on the go," he scratches the back of his chin. Eiichi was taking a shower and finishes up since he still had to make breakfast. He perks his head up and kept the water running for Aki so he could take his shower, opening the door while drying off, "Aki? What's up," he finishes drying himself and starts to put on his clothes.

"What should I wear for exam? An uniform or a suit? I never had an exam at a school" Aki explained gazing on his lover's body. "You are so sexy" he added before he went outside the bathroom.

Eiichi rubs the back of his head, "uhhh you can just wear normal clothes silly. You don't need to wear anything fancy when your taking an exam," he laughs a little. "When I took mine, I just wore like.. a t shirt and some jean pants so just wear anything like that but not so people know your a prince because others might tend to flock to you if you dress like you normally do here." Eiichi looked at Aki as he heard his comment, noticing how he was looking at him and blushes, laughing a little, "y...you got to wait later for that." He gets out of the bathroom, "did you already take your shower since you been up early? I am gonna go make some pancakes now so I will be in the kitchen," he starts to walk towards the kitchen.

“Ok, I will look into my wardrobe for a tshirt and some jeans” Aki sighed looking inside his wardrobe and he found a white tshirt and a dark pair of jeans he received it as a gift from his friends. He looked in the mirror once he dressed and smiled “I still look handsome” he got his shoes and headed to the kitchen.

Eiichi looks up and notices Aki, smiling softly, "oh, ready to have some pancakes," he uses the spatula to flip the pancake, seeing it a nice golden brown and slides the last pancake. "I hope your hungry, I kind of got distracted and made a bunch of pancakes," he rubs the back of his head and laughs a little. He walks to the fridge, getting the milk and the maple syrup. Eiichi walks back to the stove, putting some pancakes on each plate and puts the plates on the table, along with the maple syrup and two glasses. Eiichi grabs the milk from the counter and pours some milk in both glasses, taking the milk back to the fridge and walks to get some utensils. Walking back to the table, putting the utensils on both plates and then sits down.

“Are my clothes ok?” Aki asked as he had a seat. The maids weren’t there so he was happy he could have his breakfast alone with his lover. “Please look after the house once I’m going to exam. The driver with take me and bring me back. Kitty may call to see if I left. And be sure she will come to see the foal later” Aki said before he started to eat.

Eiichi looks at Aki and nods his head, "yeah, you basically.. wore what I wore when I took my exam," he rubs the back of his head and laughs a little. "Of course, I will be here, hoping to hear some good news and to make lunch." Eiichi nods his head, "of course," he smiles as he sits down at the table and watches Aki eat his breakfast, eating as well.

Aki almost finish to eat when he heard a noise outside. Yuki entered and bowed "Quickly Sir, go on back door. I send your car there. Kitty is in the garden with her nanny. She wants to see you but I told her you left already". Aki laughed "Ok, I'm going now. Take care of her Eiichi. Don't let her to give orders around".

Eiichi was eating his pancakes and perks his head up, hearing a slight noise and looks over, seeing Yuki as he continues eating. He laughs a little as he looks at Aki, "looks like you got to leave now." He stands up and picks up the plates, nodding his head, "alright, do a good job on your exams. I bet you will pass no problem," he smiles as he takes the plates and cups to the sink, starting to wash the dishes.

Kitty entered into the kitchen “Good morning Eiichi. I came to see my foal and to wish my brother good luck on exams but he left already” she complained but smiled “I will like some pancakes as well, my nanny too” she had a seat and waited to be served. “I plan to wait Aki until he’s back, will you mind?” she asked making a sign for Eiichi to seat next to her.

Eiichi perks his head up and looks over at Kitty, smiling, "hi there. Good morning." He washes the dishes and glances at Kitty, laughs a little, "yeah, he didn't want to be late for his exams. They are pretty important. Eiichi nods his head, "sure no problem," he smiles as he started to work on making some more pancakes, glad he made extra pancake batter. "No it's no problem. Hmm.. I should have asked Yuki to call me and tell me the news if Aki passes or not.. so we can celebrate," he smiles as he puts some pancakes on two plates, placing one in front of Kitty and one in front of Kitty's nanny, sitting next to Kitty, "would you two like anything to drink before I get comfortable," he laughs a little..

Kitty nodded "Some juice for me. Orange one". Nanny smiled "I will like a lemonade if you have, it's very hot already and I had to run after Kitty". The girl laughed "That's because you are too slow Alice. And my foal was up and I wanted to see her eating. Anyway Yuki didn't let me to go inside and pet her". Alice sighed "In a week he will let you. Just eat now or it's getting cold". She then gazed on Eiichi "I hope we don't bother you, I know you are in charge of the Prince's houses so I suppose you have lots to do.

Eiichi nods his head with a smile as he goes into the cabinet to get two glasses. He walks to the fridge and takes out the orange juice and lemonade, pouring in one glass orange juice and the other lemonade. Eiichi puts the orange juice in front of Kitty and the lemonade in front of Alice with a smile as he sits back down at the table. He looks at Alice and shakes his head, "no I was just working on the dishes when you two came into the dining room so it's no problem."

Kitty finished to eat and touched her tummy “I’m full now so I will have a nap in Aki’s room. I already asked the maids to clean the big ball room – Papa wants to celebrate Aki’s exams with a big ball. I will wear a new dress and shoes and I can dance with Aki. He likes to dance”. Alice laughed “Ok, miss. Let’s go to Sir’s room so you can sleep a little. You didn’t sleep lots last night”. Kitty yawned “That’s because I wanted to see Princess. See you later Eiichi” she jumped from her chair taking the juice with her. Alice smiled “I will be back to help you Eiichi once Miss is asleep”.

Eiichi laughs a little as he grabs the plate from in front of Kitty and Alice, "well I am glad you liked it," he smiles as he walks to the sink. He starts to clean the dishes and laughs a little, nodding his head and then blushes a little, ~he likes.. to dance in other ways too. A very naughty dance,~ he thought as he watches Kitty about to leave and looks at Alice, "thanks, but I think I will be okay if you need to do your own chores," he rubs the back of his head and goes back to cleaning the dishes.

Kitty entered into Aki's room and giggled "It's a whole mess here. Only books everywhere" she them moved from Aki's office into his bedroom and yawned jumping on bed. "I wonder when Aki will be back Alice". The nanny covered her with a blanket and smiled "No idea miss, but maybe once you will wake up he will be here". Kitty nodded and yawned again waiting for Alice to tell her a story.

Eiichi finishes watching the dishes, drying each dish individually and puts the now dry dishware into the closet while putting the utensil in the drawer. He sits down on the couch since there was no work to do while waiting for Aki to come back and rubs his chin, hoping Aki would do good on his tests.

Aki finished his tests so he could go home. The results will be sent to him in a few days. He pulls out his phone from his pocket and called Eiichi first "I finished love. Everything went fine. It wasn't as hard as I though it will be. I hope Kitty isn't bothering you? I will be home soon".

Eiichi perks his head up as he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. He takes his phone out and looks at his phone, seeing Aki was calling him and figuring his exams were done by now, answering the phone. He smiles softly, "that's good to hear. Can't wait to see the results." Eiichi slowly shakes his head, "nah, she is fine. She wanted some pancakes too and now is taking a nap. I am just waiting for you to come back," Eiichi smiles with a slight blush.

"Where is she having a nap? I hope not in my room. The little devil has her own room in my house. She has toys there and a sofa to sleep. Is Alice with her at least? Her nanny is the only one who can keep her away from my things. I will hurry to come home then" he added before he hung up. The driver was waiting him "Sir, Kitty already called me to see if you finished. She said to move your ass back home before she will make a mess into your room". Aki cursed and got into the car "I hope you order some flowers for her and chocolate". The drive nodded "As always Sir".