The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Kitty laughed "Of course Aki is mine. I'm the youngest so he has to look after me. And I also know he loves me the most, my other sisters are like mother. I'm not girly, I'm like Aki: I like to ride, to be bossy around and to be sure nobody gets their hands on him". Aki gazed on her "I never realised you are trying to protect me Kitty". She nodded "Of course I do. That's my job and I also have fun". Aki look on Eiichi "Well love, I think we have a bodyguard now called Kitty". She pokes him "You promised to teach me once I'm 10 to use a gun". Aki laughed "Yes I did. But I thought you will forget about it". Kitty moved closer to Eiichi and gave him some chocolate "I never forget anything. I'm a smart girl for 5".

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

Eiichi looks at Kitty, "well you have some competition little missy. He is mine as much as he is yours," he laughs a little and softly pokes Kitty's forehead. He looks at Kitty and looks at Aki, nodding his head, "yeah I could tell your more bit of a tomboy compare to your sisters." Eiichi laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah she is a good little bodyguard too. No one will mess with her cute charms." Eiichi looks at the chocolate that Kitty gave him and smiles, eating it while listening to Aki and Kitty.

Aki gazed on Kitty "You never shared your sweets with anyone little devil". She laughed "Eiichi is my friend so I like to share them with him. You won't get any as you were bad boy". Aki nodded "Then you will ride with Eiichi on our way back to home". Kitty smirked "Yes, on your horse". Aki smiled "Thunder won't like that. I'm his only master".

Eiichi looks at Aki and then at Kitty, laughing a little, "I guess I am just lucky," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Kitty and pokes her forehead, "aw but you should still share since Aki is your big brother." Eiichi perks his head up a bit and rubs the back of his head, "do you think Thunder will actually let me ride him," he tilts his head a bit.

Aki laughed "I doubt he will let you. He let's Kitty as she's with me on him. Plus she gave him treats since she was 3 years old. She never was scared of his size". Kitty gave him some chocolate and smirked "I think you are a fool. He's a great horse and likes the ladies as me". Aki sighed "You aren't a lady Kitty". She ran to Thunder and gave him a piece of chocolate. The horse ate it and let his head gently on Kitty's shoulder. Aki gazed on them "I think she win him Eiichi".

Eiichi pouts a little and shakes his head, "then why would I have to ride him if he won't let me?" He shrugs his shoulders and laughs a little, "I will just let Kitty do it then since she is more closer to Thunder than I am," he rubs the back of his head. Eiichi laughs a little and pokes Kitty's nose, "more like a little lady," he watched Kitty go to Thunder, watching Kitty feed Thunder chocolate. "Well.. how can we compete with that? Thunder just scored some chocolate," he laughs a little.

Aki laughed "The horse is smart. She gives him sugar as well. Also Yuki let her to go near Thunder since he knows the horse won't hurt her". Kitty gave some chocolate to Eiichi's horse as well and even kissed him. Aki stood up and went near Thunder with a carrot into his hand. Thunder took it and ate it quickly "I can bribe him as well Kitty". She nodded "Yes, but he prefers sweets. Let's swim now". Aki gazed on her "Don't tell me you have a swim suit on you?" She nodded "Of course, I knew we will come here". Aki laughed "I have one as well".

Eiichi laughs a little and nods his head, "that is one way to get a horse to adore you, just by giving them sugary treats," he sticks his tongue out. He looks at Thunder and smiles a little, "Thunder seems to know who he likes at least." He watched as Kitty was feeding his horse chocolate, blinking a bit, "now she is trying to take my horse as well," he laughs a little. Eiichi watched as Thunder was getting fed a carrot, he walks over to his horse, feeding him a carrot as well. Eiichi looks at Kitty and laughs a little, "looks like she is ready to do some swimming." He rubs the back of his head as he stands up, "looks like everyone is prepared," he reaches down and starts taking off his shirt. Unbuckling his pants and instead of their being underwear it was a swimsuit. Eiichi sits down on the towel and starts taking off his shoes and socks.

Aki helped Kitty to get out her riding swim and smiled seeing she was wearing a swim suit he bought for her on her birthday "Ok Kitty, you can enter now" she jumped into the water and splashed him. He undress himself quickly and throw his shoes in the grass. "Ok Eiichi, let's go inside. Don't forget to splash the devil, she likes it".

Eiichi watched as Aki was helping Kitty out of her riding wear and laughs a little, "looks like she really did come prepared." He watched as Kitty jumps into the water and shortly after splashes Aki. Eiichi looks at Aki and nods his head as he gets into the water, splashing Kitty but also sneaking a few splashes here and there at Aki, laughing a little.

Kitty splashed them back and giggled "It's very funny to spend time with you two than with my sisters. They always want to dress me in dresses as I'm their little sister. And I prefer to ride and come in Aki's house then being a doll for my sisters". Aki caught her and tickled her "You are for sure cute, that's why. Mother prefers you to come here than do scold all maids there". Kitty giggled "Yes I do. I'm having fun like that". She came closer to Eiichi "Do you have a sister?" she asked him being curious.

Eiichi laughs a little as Kitty splashed him as well and looks at Kitty. He smiles a little, "well, they probably just want you to be just like them. Are they aware that you are more of a... tomboy? I mean even if they don't know, I am sure they should have figured it out by now." He watches Aki and Kitty, laughing a little, "well at least your mom lets you act your true self here." Kiyo looks at Kitty and rubs the back of his head, "well..my mom was expecting while I was in high school and before I became your brother's servant," he laughs a little. "I think she is going to have twins. I made sure that no one took my cellphone, which I keep in contact with my mom. She just recently went to the doctor and told me she was going to have a boy and girl so... I guess I am getting both a brother and sister," he rubs the back of his head.

Kitty smiled "Then we should go and visit your parents". Aki nodded "Eiichi has a brother already Kitty. He has to work because his family is growing". Kitty laughed "We have to buy clothes for the twins and toys. And yes, my sisters know that I'm after Aki more but they don't care. They keep saying I have to behave like a girl". Aki giggled "What do you mean you are after me?" Kitty splashed him "That I'm looking after you silly since you aren't married". Aki laughed "Thank you for helping me Kitty. No woman near me since you are around". Kitty yelled "You should be nicer to me because I'm helping you". Aki sighed "She's blackmailing me Eiichi".

Eiichi looks at Kitty and blinks a little, rubbing the back of his head and slowly nods his head with a smile, "well.. yeah that would be nice. I haven't really gotten the chance to visit since Aki keeps me on my toes...," he goes to Aki's ear and whispers, "and my knees," he laughs a little. He looks at Aki and then Kitty, "yeah I am sure my brother is pretty busy trying to get money for the twins." Eiichi looks at Kitty and rubs his chin, "well guess they are too focus on making you girly," he laughs a little. Eiichi splashes Kitty back while she was splashing Aki and then blinks a little, "your such a silly girl. Expecting for your brother to be nice when you are a little devil," he smiles and pokes Kitty's nose.

Kitty laughed "You silly, your brother is 10 years old, how can he do money?" Aki sighed "I think she read everything about your family Eiichi". Kitty smirked "I didn't find lots, only that he has a younger brother". Aki smiled "Yes but as you, his brother is drawing and his mother sells the paintings to make money". Kitty then claps her hands "I want to meet him then. We can share advice about painting". She pocked Eiichi's nose back "I'm not a devil, only Aki calls me so. Others find me cute, I know what to do to get what I want from people".

Eiichi laughs a little, "someone doesn't have her facts all straight. You think you know everything hm?" He pokes Kitty's nose, "I have a older brother too. Well.. he is more of a step brother than an actual brother," he rubs the back of his head. Eiichi looks at Kitty and smiles a little, "well.. once we are on the college campus, we will be closer to my house than we are currently. So all you have to do is visit us one day and we will plan a trip." Eiichi laughs a little, "than... your a cute devil," he smiles as he softly pokes Kitty's forehead.

Kitty smirked "I like you Eiichi so I'm cute with you". She moved then near to Aki and climb on his back, with her hands into his hair "It's nice to be taller" she said as she looked around. Thunder came to drink some water and she splashes him. The horse entered into the water and went near Kitty. She kissed him and climbed on his back. Aki laughed "Now you have to wash him Kitty".

Eiichi looks at Kitty and blinks a little, laughing a little, "well... I guess I should consider myself lucky," he rubs the back of his head. He watches Kitty climb on Aki and smiles a little, laughing a little, "your such a silly girl," he rubs the back of his head. Eiichi watched as Thunder was drinking water and watched Kitty splash him, surprise it didn't seem to startle him too much but came into the water instead. Eiichi watched Kitty kiss and climb onto Thunder's back, laughing a little, "well won't be too much work since he is in the water," he splashes Aki.

Aki laughed "I forgot to tell you Eiichi, Thunder likes the water". Kitty gently washed Thunder's ears and whispered something to him. Aki moved closer to Eiichi "Well love, I think I will lose my horse to Kitty. He seems to like her company". Kitty splashed him "Of course he does, I like to spoil him with sweets". Aki kissed Eiichi's neck when Kitty didn't look on them "I want you like crazy" he whispered to his lover. "We should go home soon".

Eiichi looks at Aki and laughs a little as he looks at Thunder, "I can see that now," he watched Kitty washes Thunder. He looks at Aki and shakes his head slowly, "Thunder will always love you no matter what Kitty does," he laughs a little. He looks at Kitty and points, "well who can resist sweets, it sounds like to me your cheating," he laughs softly. Eiichi blushes as he felt his neck get kissed and looks at Kitty, seeing she wasn't paying attention to them and blinks a couple of times, blushing even brighter and looks at Aki, leaning closer within Aki, "your so naughty," he smiles and nods his head, "yeah before we turn into raisins," he rests his head on Aki's arm.

Kitty turned her head and looked on the boys "You two are turning into raisins for sure". Aki sighed "You little devil, are you spying us?" Kitty laughed "I don't but I heard what Eiichi said. Help me to get Thunder out of water". Aki giggled "Bribe him with sweets to follow you out of water". Kitty yelled "The sweets are on the panel, I'm here half naked and without pockets. Go and bring me some candies". Aki laughed "Let's go out Eiichi, the devil is ordering us now". Kitty splashed them before they go out "I asked you not order you stupid brother". Aki gave her the sweets and soon Thunder was out of water waiting for Aki to brush his wet hair.

Eiichi looks over at Kitty and laughs a little, "hey we are not the only ones turning into raisins," he pokes Kitty's forehead. "You been in the water just as long as we have been so your turning into a raisin as well." He looks at Thunder and laughs a little, "yeah, can always use candy. He seems to like his candy just like you candy devil." He blinks as he looks at Kitty, looking at Aki and nods his head as he blinks as he was splashed, "hey what did I do," he laughs a little as he splashes Kitty before getting out with Aki to get candy to help Kitty get Thunder out of the water. Once Thunder was out, he looks at his skin and decides he had enough swimming for today and then starts drying himself off.

Kitty smirked "You are adorable Eiichi. I like your smile and I must say your body looks like a raisin already". She started to dry her hair and body and throw a towel to Aki to dry himself too. "I will go to change myself in the bushes so you can change here boys. I promise I won't spy..." she giggled before she ran to change into her riding swit. Aki laughed "Don't worry Eiichi, she doesn't like to see a naked man yet".

Eiichi looks at Kitty and laughs a little but then blinks a couple of times as he looks at his body, "not as bad as my fingers," he raises his hands to look at his fingers. He looks at Kitty and dries himself off, looking as Kitty ran behind the bush to change. Eiichi looks at Aki and laughs a little, "yet she wants to see me in a maid outfit? I guess so. She.. is a bit young to see a naked man," he starts taking off his swim suit and dries still.

Aki laughed "I think she dressed you as a maid so my father to see you are a good bride for me". He took his wet swimsuit and giggled "We have to dress without having underwear on us Eiichi, we forgot to take some". Kitty appeared from the bushes just as the boys were full dressed. "Ok let's go. The maids will clean the picnic once we leave". Aki nodded and helped Kitty to go on Thunder's back.