The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Eiichi nods his head while blushing as he reaches down, bending over so his butt was raised from the water in the tub. He could feel Aki's cum dripping out and starts fingering himself, feeling Aki's cum drip from in between his thighs with a soft moan, "you.. filled me up so much," he looks at Aki while fingering himself.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

Aki laughed "That's because you were naughty and seduced me". He washed his tummy giggling "You came few times on my body so I'm dirtier than you" he kissed other's neck "We can do it in here as well, it's easier for us to clean after".

Eiichi laughs a little, "you know you like it when I tease you." He blushes and pouts, "I have sweat on my body and cum filling up my ass, you sure your dirtier," he sticks his tongue out but shivers when feeling Aki kisses his neck. Eiichi blinks a bit while he continues fingering himself, "y-your so naughty, your horny again?" Eiichi looks at Aki and spreads his ass with his fingers, "do.. I look clean enough for your next load?"

Aki laughed "Yes you look ready for another round. We hardly touch each other in bed, we came too fast as we were horny before we started..." he played with his cock for few seconds before pushing it slowly inside his lover.

Eiichi laughs a little, "your not just saying that so you can put your cock back in my ass are you," he sticks his tongue out. He blushes and nods his head, "yeah... we get crazy in the bedroom. I guess I should be glad we are in a sound proof room." Eiichi watches Aki while blushing and arches his back with a moan, feeling Aki's cock entering him, "it slid in no problem," he smiles a bit and slowly strokes his own cock while leaning up to kiss Aki on the cheek.

"Of course it does as you are wet inside from my cum. Not to mention you aren't a virgin anymore. Your ass is ready to get my cock in anytime". He kissed Eiichi light on his lips. "You knew I will do this. We can clean easy after and go for a nap". He moved faster pulling his lover closer "Just be sure you will come in same time as me".

"Yeah because you keep filling me up since your a bad boy that craves my butt." Eiichi blushes and nods his head, "you make my butt always crave your cock." He kisses Aki and nods his head, "yeah, this is a good way to convince ourselves to take a nap afterwards," he laughs a little. Eiichi moans louder and lowers his head, slowly nodding his head, "yes we will cum at the same time."

“You know I love only you. I don’t want anyone else next to me. Plus you looked sexy in your clothes today. I was jealous as Kitty was on your lap and got all your attention” Aki explained moving faster and pinching Eiichi’s nipples. “Just play with your cock while I will hit your sweet spot”.

Eiichi blushes and nods his head, "yeah you made your point plenty of times," he laughs a little. He tilts his head to the side, "you were... jealous of your sister? But why? You get to do stuff to me... that your little sister can't do," he sticks his tongue out. He arches his back and gasps with a loud moan, looking over his shoulder at Aki while blushing and goes back to stroking his cock, "yes.. I want to feel you hit deep inside me."

"Kitty was on your lap. The little devil knows she how to piss me off" Aki replied. "I know you love when I'm hitting your sweet spot. But don't let me do all job. Move your ass above my cock faster". He asked before he licked other's neck.

Eiichi laughs a little, "your so territorial when it comes to you and Kitty." He blushes and slowly nods his head, shivering as Aki licked his neck and starts moving his hips into Aki's movements, "h-hit me deeper, make us cum," he strokes his cock faster as he moves his hips more.

Aki laughed "Am I? I think Kitty and I are alike. Even she's 5 years old she's the boss in my house. The servants love her.You also like her" Aki moved faster and moaned "We just started and you want to come already. Naughty boy".

Eiichi laughs a little, "you feed off each other. You both are so entertaining to be around," he sticks his tongue out. "Everyone loves her, she acts so cutely. I might love her... but I love you more," Eiichi continues moaning louder and blushes with a pout, "your so naughty is why," he kisses Aki's cheek.

"She's the baby. I love my sisters but Kitty is like me. Not to mention as a baby she looked as me when I was born" Aki explained moving faster and hitting other's sweet spot. "You will come soon baby, all bathroom will be full of our cum".

Eiichi laughs a little, "she must look up to you when she saw you for the first time. She sure doesn't act like your average girl." He lowers his head and continues moaning louder, gasping when feeling his sweet spot getting and bites his bottom lip, "y..your so deep inside me, I am gonna cum soon," he arches his back and strokes his cock along with Aki's thrusts.

“Because she isn’t. And since she’s only 5 imagine her when she grows up. She will be a devil for sure” he giggled and hit his lover’s sweet spot again “Just cum then baby. I will make you cum lots of times. It’s our night”.

Eiichi laughs a little, "of course, she will be a crazy girl when she grows up." He arches his back and moans even louder, biting his bottom lip, "your keep hitting my sweet spot," he lowers his head and starts cuming. "Oh? How many times are you gonna feed me with your cum," he laughs a little.

Aki laughed "We just started to play in bathroom. I only fill you once today" he moaned "You promised to teach me anatomy Eiichi so you have to keep your promise" he came inside his lover and pulled other closer. "I have to clean your insides again".

"Well you make it so hard not to cum since you always hit... my sweet spot. Yeah I will. I will teach you in the best way possible to learn about anatomy," Eiichi smiles a bit. He bites his bottom lip as he felt Aki's cum inside him and pants heavily while he was cuming as well. Eiichi blushes and nods his head, "yeah naughty boy, let me feel you clean my butt," he slowly rubs his butt against Aki's leg.

Aki giggled "You are teasing me Eiichi. Hm, I will clean your hole using my tongue. So up your butt bad boy" he asked hoping Eiichi will like it. "I want to taste my own cum along with your juices" he licked his lips slowly.

Eiichi laughs a little but then blushes, "y-you want to.. lick my butt?" His face gets redder and bites his bottom lip as he gets out of the tub and bends over, "well.. if you really want to, I suppose you can," he slowly spreads his ass open for Aki.

"You are such a good boy...obeying my orders" Aki giggled and used one finger to slide it inside Eiichi "Open it for me baby. I want to have access to your walls, to lick them and make you horny again".

Eiichi blushes and nods his head, arching his back with a soft moan. He looks over his shoulder at Aki and nods his head slowly as he moves his fingers down, replacing Aki's fingers and spreads himself open with his fingers while moaning, "d-don't tease me, let me feel you tongue inside me."

"I'm not teasing you...I will make you come naughty servant" he slowly licked others ass and then pushed his tongue inside Eiichi's hole. He could taste his own cum...he reached his hand to tease Eiichi's cock.

Eiichi blushes and bites his bottom lip as he shakes his butt while he had it spread open for Aki. He perks his head up as he felt Aki's tongue slide inside of his ass and moans a bit, jolting when feeling his cock getting touched as well. Eiichi shifts a bit and reaches in back of himself, starting to stroke Aki's cock, "let ... me pleasure you as well," he blushes and strokes Aki's cock more.