The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Eiichi rubs the back of his head and laughs a little, "well... I think she just miss you so yeah, she is sleeping in your room but she is with Alice." He hangs up the phone when Aki hung up and rubs the back of his head, getting up from the couch and goes look around what he can clean while he waits for Aki to come home.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

Aki arrived home and rushed into his room with the flowers and chocolate for his little sister. Kitty was still asleep while Alice was cleaning his office. He kissed Kitty on her forehead "Who's the devil that sleeps in my bed?" He asked as she opened her eyes "I'm not a devil, I'm an angel". Aki nodded "Did you see Princess?" Kitty laughed "Princess is my donkey while I'm here to see Storm. Yuki let me see her. She was on her feet already and eating milk from her mommy. But I couldn't see Thunder". Aki giggled "Find Eiichi. If you do, we will go for a ride".

Once Eiichi was done cleaning up what he could, returning the cleaning supplies and rubs the back of his head, wondering if Aki would past his exams and bites his bottom lip. He lets out a sigh and shakes his head, "hopefully he passed. It would be nice to get some.. privacy. It's so hard to have a in secret relationship," he rubs the back of his head as he walks into the living room, sitting down on the couch and reads a book.

Kitty ran into the kitchen but Eiichi wasn't there. She ran then into the garden but he wasn't there either. She rushed into the living room and yelled "Here you are Eiichi. Aki is back and he said if I find you, we will go to ride. I'm sure he will let me on Thunder with him. And I know he gave you one of his horses". Aki entered into the living room with Alice "Here they are, can we go now Kitty?" She shoot her head as no "I need to change first in my riding suit, luckly I have one with me". She dragged Alice back to Aki's room to change. "We should go in your room Eiichi. We have to change as well. The exam went well so I hope I will pass" he explained on their way to the room.

Eiichi rubs the back of his head and then perks up his head when he heard Kitty yell. "Yeah I been here," he laughs a little as he puts the book away, standing up and looks at looks at Kitty, "oh? Sounds like a plan," he smiles and then notices Aki and Alice entering the living room. Eiichi laughs a little when he watches Kitty drag Alice away, "well, she is sure excited," he looks at Aki with a smile. Eiichi nods his head and walks to the room, "I am sure you did great on your tests," he rubs the back of his head, only hoping Aki did a good enough job to at least pass.

"Instead of celebrating the fact my exams are done, I have to play with Kitty. But I can't send her away because I want to make love with you" Aki said once they were into Eiichi's room. "She will go away after riding as she will be sleepy by then. So we will have the whole evening to have fun" he added looking around. "I will use the door between our rooms to get a riding suit for me from my wardrobe. You can ride in your uniform as Alice is here, she will find it strange if you will join us in a riding suit".

Eiichi looks at Aki and laughs a little but then softly blushes, "w-well we will always celebrate later when we are done playing with Kitty," he rubs the back of his head when walking into his room. He laughs a little, "well don't worry, we will have plenty of fun once Kitty is sleeping." Eiichi tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "alright, I will wait for you to put on your riding suit," he rubs the back of his head.

Aki slowly got into his room using the door between his and Eiichi's room. He heard Kitty and Alice into the bathroom so he grabbed a riding suit from his wardrobe and rushed back into Eiichi's room "She's changing on bathroom so at least she didn't see me using this door". He changed quickly into his riding suit and sighed "I forget to take my boots. Great, I have to go again". He opened the door slowly just to see Kitty on the other side "So the door between your rooms is unlock" she said and Aki laughed "I had too Kitty, I don't have my boots. And I didn't want to disturb you while you were changing. Can you give them to me?" Kitty nodded and Aki followed her into his room. He hoped Alice won't guess his relationship with Eiichi.

Eiichi watches Aki and waited in his room, sitting on his bed as he rests his chin on his palm while waiting for Aki to come back. He perks his head up as he saw Aki come into his room and nods his head, "that's good," he watches as Aki was changing. "Uh oh.. I guess you got to go back and get them," he rubs the back of his head as he watched Aki walk back to the room but perks up his head when he heard Aki was talking to Kitty. Eiichi just waited on his bed, rubbing the back of his head and waited for both Kitty and Aki to be ready for horse riding.

Kitty looked into the mirror and smiled “I look great in your riding suit” she told to Aki and nodded “Yes you do. Let’s go as Eiichi is waiting here”. Alice bows “I will wait you in the kitchen Miss. Just have fun”. Kitty nodded knowing that her nanny didn’t like to ride. Aki took her into his arms and went back to Eiichi’s room “We are ready to go Eiichi". He left the room heading to the stables. Kitty was quiet into his arms and he wondered what she was hiding “Are you ok Kitty?” She nodded “I’m just excited about the ball…” Aki stopped walking “What ball?” Kitty laughed “The one in your honour if you pass your exams. I already put the maids to clean your ball room, tomorrow night I will wear my new dress and dance with you”. Aki sighed “My parents are trying to find a girl for me Eiichi. They will invite all the unmarried girls…”. Kitty giggled “That’s because they have no clue Eiichi is your bride”. Aki almost yelled “That’s a secret Kitty”.

Eiichi waits on the bed, rubbing the back of his head as he wondered how things were going with Aki and Kitty, wondering if they were almost done getting ready to ride horses. He perks his head when he saw Aki come to his room and saw Kitty in his hands, smiling as he nods his head, getting off the bed and follows Aki to the stables. He looks at Kitty, wondering why she was so quiet until she finally spoke up, talking about a ball that was being planned for if Aki passed his exams." He noticed how concerned Aki was about the ball was actually planned from his parents to find him a girl. Eiichi rubs the back of his head as he looks at Aki, "well... they might just want to celebrate you getting into a college." Eiichi blinks as he looks at Kitty, poking her nose, "hey... only you know about that Kitty. No one else does," he rubs the back of his head, hoping that no one but Kitty knew about the relationship.

Kitty giggled "Don't worry Aki, I will be there so no girl can touch or get near you". Aki laughed "Believe me Eiichi, Kitty is good at doing that. Especially if she pretends she's asleep in my arms and nobody can disturb her". Yuki arrived with the horses and Kitty clapped her hands. "Let's go boys, Thunder is waiting his daily ride". Aki helped her to get on horse, then he went behind her holding her tightly with one hand.

Eiichi looks at Kitty and then looks at Aki as he listens to him, laughing a little, "well I will count on you Kitty to keep the girls away from Aki." Eiichi looks at Yuki and notices the horses with a smile, nodding his head as he gets on one horse and watches Aki with Kitty, starting to ride his horse.

Kitty smiled as Aki was whispering soft words to Thunder "Are you sure he can understand you?" she asked him curious. Aki nodded "Yes, they do. You should chat with Princess and Storm as well. And let them sniff you. They will learn your smell. Also, do not use perfume around horses". Kitty laughed "I already know that idiot, you told me 100 hundred times until now". Aki laughed "Look at her Eiichi, she's scolding me. I think she wants to be let down and follow us by foot until the river". She yelled "No way, I already gave orders for a picnic there". Aki sighed "I was sure you did. You are always hungry after you ride". Kitty giggled "That's our secret fool, father was no clue you let me on your horse since I was 4". Aki giggled "He won't find out. Only Yuki and I knew. And Eiichi now".

Eiichi looks over at Kitty and Aki with a smile as he was riding his horse as he listens to them talk. "Horses sure are smart animals. I didn't even know that much about horses." He looks at Kitty and then Aki, laughing a little, "yeah she is a smart girl." Eiichi laughs a little, "Kitty really wants to have the picnic so she doesn't want to wait for us on foot." Eiichi looks at Aki and Kitty, laughing a little, "well don't worry, I won't tell your secret on you," he smiles at Kitty.

Kitty smiled to Eiichi "I know you won't tell..." She stopped and clapped her hands "Can I call you bro? Since you are Aki's lover". Aki giggled "Only on private Kitty. Don't forget in public he's my servant". Kitty sighed "Ok. But once you two get married he will be my brother in law". Aki kissed her hair "Yes, he will be". Kitty yelled at some point "Let me down" Aki laughed "As you wish". He unmounted and helped Kitty to get down. She ran to the river where she saw the roses and the chocolate. "You surprised me again Aki". He gazed on Eiichi "Do you see how easy is to bribe her? Roses and chocolate are always melting her heart".

Eiichi looks at Kitty and blinks, laughs a little and slowly nods his head as he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head, "brother?" Looking at Aki and laughs a little, "she is so excited about being my sister in law... to bad no one else will look forward to hearing the news about us being together," he sighs a bit. Once Kitty yelled, Eiichi stops the horse and looks over, having the horse walk over to Aki's horse. Eiichi looks at Aki and laughs a little, nodding his head, "well.. she does love her sweets," he watches Kitty.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki smiled "I'm lucky my driver is always buying things when Kitty comes. And my cook bakes sweets for her. Let's join her Eiichi or she will eat everything. I don't want to have an empty tummy". He had a seat next to Kitty "Eat your sandwich lady, then the chocolates". Kitty nodded and smiled "Do you like with ham or with chicken Eiichi?".

Eiichi looks at Aki and laughs a little, "I am sure Kitty is happy for all this kind of attention, getting all kinds of things and eating sweets." He nods his head and then follows Aki, sitting next to him, "she would eat everything? Kitty has such an appetite," he laughs a little. Eiichi looks at Kitty, rubbing the back of his head, "uhhh I will have a chicken sandwich," he leans back with a smile.

Kitty gave Eiichi a sandwich and one for Aki. She then cut hers into small pieces and started to eat slowly. Aki laughed and hid the choco. "Once you finish your sandwich you will get your sweets" he whispered to Kitty ". She ignored him and continued to eat in silence.

Eiichi looks at the sandwich and smiles a little as he starts eating it. He watches as Kitty was eating her sandwich, looking over at Aki and rubs the back of his head as he was eating his sandwich. Looking at Kitty ignoring Aki, Eiichi laughs a little, "she is focusing on eating her sandwich so she can have her sweets," he slightly nudges Aki.

Aki laughed "She will pretend soon she ate enough so she can eat her choco. 2 sandwiches and then she can have some choco". Kitty gazed on Eiichi "Do so see how bad he treats me Eiichi? And I'm only 5". Aki rolled his eyes "Don't fall in her trap love".

Eiichi looks at Aki and laughs a little, while he was eating his sandwich. Eiichi looks at Kitty and smiles, rubbing her head, "aw don't worry, it's not like you won't get your chocolate. You.. just need to eat more than just chocolate. So don't worry so much, you will get your treat afterwards," Eiichi smiles as he goes back to eating while rubbing Kitty's head.

Kitty smirked "I'm a big girl now Eiichi so there is no need for Aki to treat me like a kid". Aki laughed "You are still a kid Kitty, not long ago you used to ride our back". Kitty kicked him with her foot "Shut up Aki, or I may tell father why you don't want a ball. You hate to be around ladies". Aki laughed "The ladies are pretty Kitty but I don't want to marry them, that's all. You promised to help me, don't you?" Kitty giggled "Of course, I prefer to have you all for myself".

Eiichi laughs a little and pokes Kitty's forehead, "you might be a big girl, but you are the youngest." He looks at Kitty and then Aki, laughing a little and finishes up his sandwich then rests his chin on his palm while watching Aki and Kitty. Eiichi rubs his chin a bit and lets out a soft yawn while listening to both Aki and Kitty. "Sounds like Kitty wants all your attention," Eiichi looks at Aki with a smile.