The Klutzy Servant (robertita & YaoiFanGirlBritty - private)

robertita

Eiichi blushes a little and smiles a little as he nods his head, holding onto Aki and laughs a little, "well I am sure they will have a pretty good idea if they don't see me in my room." He tilts his head, unsure why they had to hide still in front of the maids but he snuggles up to Aki, falling asleep while holding him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

• AnnaLudvigovna

Aki wake up in the morning due to a knock into his door "Master, wake up please. Your sisters are here and they want to have breakfast with you and Mr. Eiichi. I knocked into his door but he didn't answer". Aki woke up and cursed hearing the maid knocking. "My loyal servant is preparing my bath for me so tell my sisters to wait for me in the garden". Once he was sure the maid left he sighed "I can't believe this love - all my crazy sisters are here already being curious about you for sure. Let's get ready to meet him before they will come in my room after me". 

Eiichi wakes up as he heard knocking and glances over towards the door, letting out a soft yawn as he stretches. He looks at Aki and laughs a little, "alright, I will go prepare a bath since it really sounds like you want a bath," he stretches as he stands up. He walks over into the other room and then starts adjusting the water's temperature to make sure it was the perfect temperature.

• 1 month later...

Aki took some clean clothes from his wardrobe before he entered into his bathroom. "You should wear normal clothes too this morning love. My sisters are here and you should look like my lover not like a servant. And make sure you will ask for lots of pancakes with peanuts cream. They like that" he explained to his lover. 

Eiichi looks at Aki and then nods his head slowly, "oh? Well, I guess we don't really have anything to hide now that everyone pretty much knows about us. So I should just wear anything that is relaxing," he tilts his head as he then steps into the tub. He laughs a little, "well... I will definitely keep that in mind," he nods his head slowly.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki laughed "I think soon even the maids will know about us. My sisters will tell them so they can respect you more than they do". Aki washed himself quickly and as he got out of the tube he explained "I think we should take the breakfast in the garden and later we can go out with the horses. My sisters like to ride and that will keep us out of trouble. They will be too busy with the horses to tease or annoy us". 

"I wouldn't be surprise," Eiichi laughs a little. "I am sure... they noticed hints of ... your cum in my underwear when they do the laundry," he blushes and twiddles his thumbs. He washes himself and then gets out with Aki, starting to dry himself off.  Eiichi nods his head with a smile, "okay, sounds like a plan. Should I still make breakfast even though I am not in my butler outfit today," he tilts his head to the side.

• 1 month later...

Aki laughed "They may think it's your own cum but who knows" Once he was ready and look himself once more time into the mirror he turned around and winked to his lover "Just order the cook to bake the pancakes, the maids will bring them, you are not allowed to cook this morning or else those little devils will scold me. Let's go now love". Once he arrived to the garden, his sisters were inspecting the roses. "Good morning" he greeted them and they all turned around to ask "Where is Eiichi"? Kitty jumped into his arms and Aki laughed seeing she was wearing her riding suit "After we eat, you can visit Storm and I'm letting you to ride Thunder". Kitty nodded "All of our sisters wanted to come today. They said it's unfair that I'm visiting you alone". Aki giggled "All of you are naughty. Eiichi went to order the breakfast for you all, he's coming soon". 

Eiichi blinks and blushes as he nudges Aki, "I don't cum in that location," he laughs a little. "I mean... I guess that only depends on how well you stimulate me." Eiichi blinks a couple of times and laughs a little, "alright alright. I will go make a pit spot at the kitchen." Eiichi watches as Aki heads towards the garden as he heads to the kitchen. He tells the maids to work on some pancakes for everyone and delivers them to the garden. Once that was done, Eiichi makes his way to the garden. He walks over to Aki and smiles, "the maids are working on breakfast and will be here soon."

• 1 month later...

Kitty ran to Eiichi once he came into the garden "What will we have this morning?" she asked being impatient. "Just have patience little devil" Aki scolded her. The elder sister took Kitty away and asked the others to have a seat. "I know all of you are curious about Eiichi, so let's have breakfast and spend time after to know him better". Kitty pouted "I know him the best so don't you all dare to come next to him". Aki rolled his eyes "Your elder sister is right Kitty, let's just enjoy a nice day". 

Eiichi blinks as he watches as Kitty ran to him and laughs a little, "the maids are going to be making some pancakes," he smiles as he rubs Kitty's head. He watches as Kitty was taken away by her elder sister to take a seat and rubs the back of his head, laughing softly, "didn't think I was going to be a conversation with others." Eiichi sits down at the garden table, "it sure is very nice outside today."

• 2 weeks later...

Kitty was still pouting when the breakfast arrived. She really wanted to stay on her brother lap and next to Eiichi but she had to behave well or else she won't be able to see Storm. So she ate in silence, same as the others sisters. But once she finished, she excuses herself to go to bathroom with her nanny. Aki laughed seeing her so obedient as he knew how bad she wanted to go to stables. "Ok girls, now that Kitty isn't here I want to tell you we will go to a walk with my horses..." His sisters sighed "We want to chat with Eiichi, not so see your horses". 

Eiichi looks at Kitty and laughs a little as he watches as the maids come with the pancakes. He noticed that Kitty was eating rather quietly. Eiichi never seen Kitty this quiet before and he wasn't sure how Aki's other sisters behaved since he didn't spend much time with them. Eiichi watches as Kitty left with her nanny and then blinks as he looks over at Aki's sisters, "oh? You want to talk to me? I am sure Kitty will still want to ride Storm," he rubs the back of his head.

• 3 weeks later...

"You are Aki's lover so of course we want to know more about you. And Kitty is only after horses. She likes Thunder since she was born. That's Aki's fault, he let her ride since she barely walked. But we are girls, we like dresses, make up and". Aki stopped them "I know you are curious about my lover but it's better to chat far from here. My maids have no idea about it and father asked us to keep it as a secret. Once we are going to College, we will be able to live a little more freely". They nodded and the biggest sister smiled "Then girls, let go to ride. Aki and Eiichi on the horses and we will take one of Aki's carriages. What do you think?" Kitty who was coming back from bathroom yelled "Let's go then. I'm ready to see Thunder ans Storm". Her sisters asked "Who's Storm?" Aki sighed "I forgot to tell you. Storm is Thunder's daughter and she belongs to Kitty". His sisters then were crazy "You didn't tell us, bro. You are such a meanie". As they all headed to the stables, Aki whispered to his lover "Sorry, love. They are always like this. Noisy".

Eiichi rubs the back of his head and laughs a little, "yeah... I suppose that makes sense. Sounds about right. Kitty likes what she likes, that's for sure." He glances at Aki and nods his head, "yeah, the maids don't really know all the details, though... since they do the laundry, I think they have a pretty good idea," he rests his chin on his palm and laughs a little. Eiichi stands up and laughs a little, "sounds like everyone is ready for a ride, especially Kitty." Eiichi looks at Aki and smiles, "it's fine, girls are generally like that, especially the ones at school."

• 2 months later...

Once they arrived at the stable, Aki asked a boy from there to prepare a carriage for his sisters. Kitty already ran to see Storm followed by all her other sisters. Aki giggled "They really are curious about the foal. I suppose I have to give each of them a horse or else they will fight. They know Kitty is my favourite but I have to spoil all of them" he explained to Eiichi. Storm was hiding behind her mother but as soon as Kitty showed her a carrot, she approached slowly. "She's so cute, Kitty" the sisters said and soon they took some carrots too, they feed Storm and the mare. 

Eiichi laughs a little as he watches Kitty, "I guess she is really excited to see Storm huh," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Aki and chuckles a little, "yeah, probably best to let have girls fight if you can, especially if they are sisters." He looks at Aki and rubs the back of his head, "well I suppose you do know best since you have sisters, I been a only child. I know my mom has been trying to have another baby... but I am here so." he rubs the back of his head. Eiichi watches as Aki's sisters were feeding the horses the carrots and laughs a little, "looks like everyone is enjoying feeding the horses."

• 2 weeks later...

Aki gave a carrot to Eiichi and smiled "Let's go to feed Thunder. He must be hungry too. The girls will follow us there once they have had enough of Storm lol". Thunder was in his box and made some noises once he saw his master. "How are you boy? Did you miss me?" Aki gave the carrot to the house while kept touching his strong neck. "I know. You want to go for a walk". 

Eiichi takes the carrot and laughs a little, nodding his head, "alright, sounds good to me," he smiles a little as he follows Aki to where Thunder was. He smiles as he feeds Thunder the carrot he had, "seems like he can't wait to go for a walk huh," he rubs his hand down Thunder's back.

"Yes, he loves when we go for a walk. And your horse too. You should feet him too. He's next to Thunder's box" Aki said as he was still petting Thunder. "He loves apples more so take some from the basket over there" he show the basket to his lover. Thunder moved his head on his shoulder and Aki laughed "Yea, boy. We will go soon for a walk" but he laughed when he saw Kitty was entering into the stable. "You actually smelt her, aren't you? Do you like my sister more?" the horse snorted and Aki knew he was right. He took Kitty into his arms so she could feed the horse they both loved. 

Eiichi nods his head, "alright, I will go get an apple real quick," he walks over to the basket and grabs an apple as he heard his horse whinny, "yes I am coming," he walks back over. When he walked over, he watched as his horse was nibbling on his shirt and then offers the apple, watching him eat it and smiles, rubbing down his back. Eiichi looks over as Aki was helping Kitty with feeding the horse and smiles, looking back down and notices his horse went back to nibbling on his shirt, "I guess someone missed me," he laughs a little.

• 1 month later...

Once they finished feeding the horses, Aki opened the box and Thunder got out. Kitty helped by her brother mounted on the horse and she slowly petted his head. "Ok, Kitty, you can go to your sisters now. I'm sure all are waiting to see you on my horse". Kitty nodded and left the stable in a hurry whispering sweet words to the horse. Aki smiled seeing the other horse was nibbling on his lover's shirt. "Come on love, take your horse out, he's already waiting for a walk". 

Eiichi watches Aki as he lets out Thunder and laughs a little as he watches as Kitty left the stable, rubbing the back of his head, "guess she is excited to ride the horses," he smiles and then looks at Aki, "ah... right," Eiichi watches as he takes Prince out of his stable. Prince whinnying and yanks his head back while still nibbling on Eiichi's shirt, causing Eiichi's shirt to lift up. Eiichi blushes and then gets on top of Prince, "such a naughty horse, did you learn from Aki," he looks at Aki and laughs a little.

• 3 months later...

Aki laughed "I didn't teach him, I think he's just excited to see you. Plus they like when we take them out of the stable". As they arrived in the court, Kitty was showing her other sisters how Thunder was listening to her. Aki whistle and the horse slowly turned around and moved his head like he was greeting him. "Wow, did you teach him to do it?" his sisters asked and Aki nodded. "Come on, all of you on the carriage. Let's go to a walk near the river". He mounted on back of Sara and held her firmly with one hand. "Come on, little devil. Time for our walk". Thunder started to run and Kitty was so excited that she clapped her hands. 

Eiichi laughs a little, "are you sure? Prince might have gotten something from watching you," he sticks his tongue out, teasing Aki a little. He looks at Prince and rubs the back of his head, "but he has never nibbled on my shirt like this before," he blushes a little. Eiichi has Prince follow Aki and Thunder. He taps Prince's sides gently with his feet and Prince starts trotting to the river.