What do you feel right now?

BLdesu

...Desperate...

What to do? I want to use my „Kagami Keiichi tactics“ on this person but I know it will just cause him to shut himself off... even more than he already does T_T

I'm so tired! The start of the semester really has me busy. I've got so much lesson planning and then so much to do for my own classes that I'm taking. It's definitely a type of busy that I enjoy, but it takes up my days and I barely have time to even just come on YO and check things out. Well, I shouldn't complain since I'm having fun with my work and such, but still. I miss being able to come here every day!

I’m amazed! I just watched a documentary about lions. It was so thrilling and entertaining... it even made me cry because of the cut lion-cub that was so badly injured that the poor mother lion had to leave it behind T_T nature can be so harsh :(

I am sooo so hungry.... yet I don’t fancy anything at all... this is frustrating :(

This is me half of the time.

The other half I'm sleepy... like, right now for example. That nap I just took was very accidental and now I'm even more tired than I was before I fell asleep. Oops.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
we can start the "hungry but don't know what we want and tired but don't want to sleep" club. Which is a super catchy name if you ask me.

we can start the "hungry but don't know what we want and tired but don't want to sleep" club. Which is a super catchy name if you ask me.

PFFF XD i like the idea, i bet we will have plenty of followers :p for the beginning,the name isn't too bad, haha

Hopefully you can hold it off with some preventatives! Good luck! I'll keep you in my thoughts!

I myself and feeling satisfied since I managed to get so much work done ^_^

Hopefully you can hold it off with some preventatives! Good luck! I'll keep you in my thoughts!

I myself and feeling satisfied since I managed to get so much work done ^_^

Thank you so much, darling ^ ^ yeah, I'm trying to eat lots of fruit and vitamin C ^ ^

Oh! I'm glad that all your responsibilities are done - welcome back to YO! ^-^ foxy3

oww, swetheart. I'm also very tired these days :/ I dunno why.

I hope you get some rest today foxy3

oww, swetheart. I'm also very tired these days :/ I dunno why.

I hope you get some rest today foxy3

So you are in the same boat as me? :( *blows over magical unicorn power boost glitter* foxy3

So you are in the same boat as me? :( *blows over magical unicorn power boost glitter* foxy3

UNICORN POWAAAAA

giphy.gif

Yeah, I'm so tired I almost fell asleep on my desk in the office (._.)

Can it be caused by the approaching autumn season?