What do you feel right now?

BLdesu

I feel angry and happy...'Happ-gry'

I wake up to this wonderfull cloud-y chilli weather. So i go to the shopping mall BUT on my way home it was sunny-sunchine aallll the way hoome. :cuteonion54:

I had to cross the streets like a crazy rat trying to find spots of shadow -_____-

PLUS the sushi place i have been lookingforward to go to was still CLOSED

-_____________________________-

The good thing is im home. I cleand the floor, i have cold water , had a dubbel-cold shower and sits infront of the floor fan atm.

(And now its clodu-y outside ...again -__-

My freez door is still broken but they will fix it this friday.

Edit!

Or perhaps..Gry-ppy??

Edit 2!

Im am Out Of Happy-ness and joy. Bless all the cheesmakers!!

503-Life-of-Brian-quotes.gif

Hold on to your hats, underweare or what ever that brings you support.

- - - I have just found (audiobook) All Edgar Allan Poe horror stoires READ By Chrrisstooffeerr Leeeee - - -

Im in heaven, This is they meaning of my life. My soul can rest in peace.

I honestly feel like I don't want to do anything... It's that feeling when all you want to do is just sit and stare at the wall. That's all I want right now. I'm gonna force myself to do things, but... Man. Don't wanna.

Edit: I TAKE IT BACK I'M FEELING PRETTY GOOD!!! I just got some major savings! So when I wrote this post I was in the process of buying a contour palette and makeup brush set online and I was disappointed because with shipping the total came to $30 and I was going to forget about it and not buy it, but then I decided to make an account with the website and I got free shipping and like 20% off so the total dropped to $18 AND I AM PSYCHED! That's how you bargain shop hahaha!

I feel as if I missed really a lot in the I e month I haven’t been online here T_T it’s as if I slept for a very long time and woke up in a totally different time!

So much has happened...

dead... it was so hot today.

finaly at home i could take a cold shower.

But i have been really tierd from the heat today.

cheetah7

But i only need to work one more day. then i have 2 weeks off. then work 6 days and then sometime off again. puuhh

cheetah16

What do I feel.... *scratch her head*.... I feel I miss him a lot today, and even though the logical part of my being understands is just a result of the attachment part, and that everything is still fresh in me, not being able to control this feelings makes me a bit angry. So I guess I just want time to fly fast!!!

i'm surprisingly tired today. maybe it's because i woke up early because i was expecting a package to be delivered today... otherwise i'm okay. it's still storming out so i haven't been able to go out to a coffee shop to read like i wanted to.

i miss my university friends. i wasn't able to see them during the summer term since most of them didn't take any summer classes. just a week and a half more, though, until i'll see them again.

How do I feel.... can you guys relate to the feeling of being empty, exhausted, uninspired and worn out for months... and all of a sudden loads of ideas come flooding your mind, and you get all kreative but because you are still tired you feel overwhelmed? That’s how I feel... if you have a word for this emotion please tell me :D

How do I feel.... can you guys relate to the feeling of being empty, exhausted, uninspired and worn out for months... and all of a sudden loads of ideas come flooding your mind, and you get all kreative but because you are still tired you feel overwhelmed? That’s how I feel... if you have a word for this emotion please tell me :D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
don't think I can help with a word but that sounds like a good thing ^^ and from experience the exhaustion becomes a good exhaustion once you start going with your creativity... if that makes sense haha

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
don't think I can help with a word but that sounds like a good thing ^^ and from experience the exhaustion becomes a good exhaustion once you start going with your creativity... if that makes sense haha

Now that I read your reply a second time yes, it does make sense... I think this weekend i’ll Play around with my ideas ;)

horrible, but today is a very pleasant weather ^ ^ summer breeze, sunny day- it's beautiful now .... except my stomach *cries in the corner*

I'm feeling a bit shook from seeing the latest clip of Steven Universe!! It was everything I needed and wanted for sure!

giphy.gif

Here, some unicorn magic to brighten up your day ;) and try not to think too hard about the reason of your sadness. It only pulls you further down :( foxy3

giphy.gif

A little anxious if I'm being perfectly honest... I keep hitting dead ends with the research involved in my job and it's stressing me out. I think I haven't been able to sleep well because of it. It's all just an endless cycle.

Then on top of that I think a package I ordered just got shipped back to the sender!!! NUUUU