What do you feel right now?

BLdesu

^ that was creepy. ._.

I was under hypermania for a few days. It usually doesn't go for that long. Maybe a day or two of manic episode until it goes down to being depressed. Thing is, very surprisingly. I'm not depressed right now. XD not chill either. I'm confused as to whether I'm still manic or am I cooled down. This is an unusual event on my journal... Scaring me for a bit tho.

happy and amused. i just found out that i have a lesbian cat couple at home XD so cute... and to be honest... i already had this hunch for a few months :D

I feel guuuuuuud. I just had an easy but hot dinner (I made rice in my rice cooker and had pre-made...soup-ish things ready)

And Today i bought a winter scarf/muffler. Its HUGE. Im drowning in it but maaan its gonna keep me warm this winter :D

plus it was a good price on it ^^

(I slept with the owner so he gave me a good price .... HAHAHAHAHAHA)

Im kidding XD

Im gonna drink my tea now, draw and litsen to podcasts. Hurray for me. Me me me me.

:cuteonion52:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I dunno. Ham lasts for ages and some people have Christmas parties in November like if it's a street party or an office party.

I just got back home and flipped off my shoes. Now I have a text message telling me to go out to the post office again. Oh well.

sad... and incomplete... i was just going to eat my last satisfying bite of my sandwich which i always look forward to, but then... it fell into a dirty puddle *dun duuun* T_T... all i could do was look down on my delicious last bite of my lunch and cry over it :(

i get very emotional over food :_red_fox 1

sad... and incomplete... i was just going to eat my last satisfying bite of my sandwich which i always look forward to, but then... it fell into a dirty puddle *dun duuun* T_T... all i could do was look down on my delicious last bite of my lunch and cry over it :(

i get very emotional over food :_red_fox 1

I would be legit crying. Karma must make it up to you in the form of something else delicious!

I'm feeling pretty good! I had a wonderful night and I got to let off a lot of steam. I'm feeling a lot better than I did earlier today (and last night too!) That being said I have the pressure of school constantly weighing on me. My GPA isn't what I'd like to it to be and I'm concerned about that. As of right now it's no big deal, but in the future if I decide to go for my PhD it could be and I just... Well... I suppose that's so far down the road that I should worry about that when the time comes, shouldn't I?

I'm gonna try to just focus on the positive tonight. ^_^

my sweet
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
foxy3 here is some cutie kitty for ya !

tenor.gif

*huggles* Thank you. I wanted to cry in my job agency interview today but I'm feeling better now. ^.^ The kitty helps. Kitties always help. ^.^